General > Frauds

Update on Bennie Lebeau's ceremony

(1/3) > >>

debbieredbear:
The one on Mount Rainier that was supposed to heal the mountain? The mountain claimed another person a few days ago.

debbieredbear:
Yesterday, they found another body on MT. Rainier. I think that is eight people killed on the mountain since Bennie "healed" it.

educatedindian:
Could you post some links on these deaths, perhaps from a local paper's website? It'd help if we could point right away to a source when we have to try and explain to people these kinds of things really do happen when you mess with ceremony and don't know what you're doing.

debbieredbear:
Ok, newest deaths from climbing first:
http://archives.seattletimes.nwsource.com/cgi-bin/texis.cgi/web/vortex/display?slug=climbers26m&date=20041026&query=Mount+Rainier+climbers

By Jennifer Sullivan
Seattle Times staff reporter

"With only his right hand free, Matt Little frantically dug himself out of what might have been his snowy tomb.

It took the 23-year-old construction worker about half an hour Sunday to paw his way out of the fresh avalanche on the southeast face of Mount Rainier. But by the time he reached his best friend and roommate, 21-year-old Aaron Koester, it was too late. "

"Koester was the fifth person to die on Mount Rainier this year.

In late June, climbers Ansel Vizcaya and Luke Casady, both of Montana, were killed by an avalanche while climbing Liberty Ridge. Jonathan Cahill, an Auburn firefighter, died June 3 attempting the Liberty Ridge ascent. Peter Cooley of Maine died in a fall from Liberty Ridge on May 15.

Information from Times staff reporter Brandon Sprague and The Associated Press is included in this report.

And here is the car accident:
http://www.thesunlink.com/bsun/local/article/0,2403,BSUN_19088_3296583,00.html

"Man dies after Mount Rainier car accident
November 1, 2004

MOUNT RAINIER NATIONAL PARK (AP) — A 41-year-old man was found dead Saturday, weeks after a car accident on the east side of Mount Rainier National Park.

Park rangers found the man lying in snow about 30 feet from his Honda, which was discovered down an embankment at an overlook along State Route 410 between Chinook Pass and Cayuse Pass, a park spokesman said.

Park officials said a visitor saw the car in the embankment on Oct. 10 but didn't report it until Friday. Park rangers searched the area Friday but didn't find the body until Saturday.

There was about a foot of snow on the ground at the accident scene. The case has been turned over to the Kitsap County Sheriff's Office."

I feel like there may be a couple that I am missing, but maybe there was "only" six.

And speaking of Bennie, as I type, he is doing more "healings" at Big Bear Lake in California.

http://www.teton-rainbows.com/

debbieredbear:
P.S.

On his webpage, Bennie claims to be enrolled at Eastern Shoshone but I have heard that this is not true. He is also trying to get enrollment with the mixed blood Uintas. Probably because if the Uintas prevail in their court suit, they stand to get some $$$.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version