General > Frauds

Michael Vargas

<< < (2/7) > >>

earthw7:
so who is he then if he is so truthful?

educatedindian:

--- Quote from: KaylaOmimi on January 31, 2012, 09:05:21 pm ---Michael is a great healer, teacher, and person. He's awesome all around and a very truthful person.

--- End quote ---

Kayla, hopefully you are not doing some hit and run posting and will come back and tell us more.

How do you know him? How did you meet? What was your experience with him? First hand accounts are very valuable.

You really need to tell us more than "I think he's super cool!" It's also possible he may truly believe in the nonsense he's spreading. But there's no sign he knows much (or anything really) about his alleged heritage and traditions.

earthw7:
even at that what does this person have to do with Lakota sundance so many fakes and frauds out there

Paleface:
As this would be the first time I attended a Sun Dance, I thought it would be a good idea to do a little research as not to be completely ignorant.  During the course of my Googling, I stumbled across this thread.

Now that I have met and spoken with Michael Vargas, I will attempt to answer any questions you may have regarding who he is.  If I don't know, or have no opinion, I'll tell you.

earthw7:
so my question who is his family?
Where is he enrolled?
Who gave him the right to do my ceremony off our homelands?
how did he get that right?
This just to stat off

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version