General > Frauds

Re: Kiesha Crowther - "Little Grandmother"

<< < (232/254) > >>

Autumn:
Thanks, Secondsight.  I didn't see that.  It was sort of hidden away.  http://www.littlegrandmother.net/New_Message_12-2012.html

Wonders never cease with that woman, do they?  She always has a good story (script) to tell.

I don't mean to minimize her ill health (if that is true), but many energy healers will tell you that illness is just suppressed emotion that manifest itself in the physical body.  Carrying around the kind of lies she has told over the past few years would have to have an effect eventually.  I wonder what "diseased" organs they removed?

Defend the Sacred:
I wonder whether she paid her mortgage before she fled.

Autumn:

--- Quote from: Kathryn on December 25, 2012, 02:51:46 am ---I wonder whether she paid her mortgage before she fled.

--- End quote ---

Or if she took her children with her.

Superdog:
Not an unexpected move.  I'd guess the main motive would be financial.  I see she's now selling "private healing sessions" straight up on her website, which is a break from her previous mode of operation.  The latest of her events in the US have been cancelled, including the Star Knowledge conference she used to highlight on her videos.

Even her FB community page is now inundated with folks exposing her and the fact that nothing happened on December 21st just cracked the shaky foundation she's been playing on all this time.  So, it seems she needed a change to the narrative and I wouldn't necessarily put it past her to claim she and her other eleven mysterious "wisdom keepers" were successful in preventing a pole shift or something along that line....just wait....

Superdog

Autumn:
Mmmm.  Interesting.  ;D  They start the day with "mediation".  Does that mean the kids are at each others throats the minute they get in the door, or does that mean they have some long-standing disputes they need to settle?    http://www.littlegrandmother.net/Feb.html

--- Quote ---For example: the very first spiritual school in the Netherlands, recognized by the government has opened its doors. The brave and pioneering women who have started this school are all volunteers, teaching not only the necessary curriculum but also starting each day with mediation, and teaching the children how to interact and speak to nature. The children are flooding in, yet sadly, this marvelous school will have to close its doors if they can not find and afford a suitable building. It’s at times like this that we must step in and help where it is needed. So many times we look out our windows and do not like the world we live in but how often do we do something about it? There are many things we can do to make this world a better place, helping this school is one of them. So I am excited to announce that proceeds from the ticket sales to this event will be go to keeping this school going.
--- End quote ---
(Bolding Mine)

I know she is well-loved in the Netherlands, but are there any readers from Holland who can give any details about this school?  Her followers just accept anything she says without question, but to have a school run by volunteers that is recognized by the government (and receiving I suppose some kind of government financial support) sounds very suspect to me.

Also, if this is a real school and she wants to help them, why doesn't she simply ask for donations on her website for the school, giving their website or contact information so people could donate?  After all, with the millions and millions of her followers  ;D, surely they would want to help and the school would be awash in cash.

More suspicious stuff from LG (IMHO).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version