Author Topic: Eliahi Priest and the Galactic Govt  (Read 11638 times)

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
Eliahi Priest and the Galactic Govt
« on: August 10, 2012, 08:19:38 pm »
Got a request about this. EP claims to teach alchemy, how to turn lead into gold. The way you do that is, they claim, save your own urine, let it become concentrated into uric acid, then eat it and then your body will have the power of alchemy.

I have to wonder who would be dumb enough to believe this, but there is a book that is apparently selling. There are also claims of another author that EP plagiarized from him.

Thread on EP.
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread556735/pg1

His user page on wikipedia has to be seen to be believed.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ELiahi_Priest
"ELiahi Priest (b. April 29, 1981 <KIN 96- Yellow Overtone Warrior, MAYAN COUNT> in Gunnedah, NSW, Australia) is a renowned lecturer and leading figure in the field of zero-point energy, New Energy technology and future earth sciences. He is the Chief of Intelligence for Contact Zero of the Galactic Government which is constitutionally ratified and has some 4.5 Million citizens"

Another 2012 hoaxer and space cadet...

[ETA: EP now claims the books is not his.]

Offline Defend the Sacred

• Global Moderator
Re: Eliahi Priest and the Book of Aquarius
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2012, 09:05:00 pm »
So... People who drink their own pee become "Yellow Overtone Warriors"?   :o

Gives yet another meaning to "Fool's Gold."

Offline Diana

• I Love YaBB 2!
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2012, 09:24:33 pm »

Euuw, euuuw, euuuuw!! :o You know in a weird way I do believe these people would drink their own urine

Offline ShadowDancer

« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2012, 03:01:35 am »

Touché! 

Offline Smart Mule

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2012, 11:24:31 am »
He's changed his wiki user page as of a couple of days ago.  Here is an older version http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=User:ELiahi_Priest&direction=prev&oldid=350399704

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
Re: Eliahi Priest and the Galactic Govt
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2012, 07:52:32 pm »
Still unsure of "Priest's" real name. He does have a resume on Linkedin which has exactly zero contacts. Born in NW Australia, currently in Scotland.
He joined the forum to deny authorship of the Book of Aquarius, and then backed out once he realized he'd be facing skeptical or critical people. Issued the usual empty bluster about lawsuit threats. Here's the emails between us, firs thim then me, then him and me yet again.

---------

....Firstly, I did not author the book in question. Nor have I claimed to. Nor is their any evidence that that book is written by me. I was approached by someone who had read that book in the past, and I explained to them kindly that you do not create the Philosophers Stone with Urine.

That's is the only comment I have ever made in regards to this book. I have not read the book, nor do I eve intend to.

I do not consider myself as part of the "new age" nor do I consider myself a teacher or leader of any kind.

I have met an alchemist, and have seen empirical results from scientific metal alloy assay labs in regards to his science. I have merely reported on those findings. I hardly see how this makes me a "New Age Fraud" especially one who drinks his own urine.

I find this thread abusive, vulgar, distasteful and basically is completely untrue and misleading. Not to mention character defamation....

I kindly request that you remove this bogus thread about my person immediately. I will consult lawyers if not done so in a prompt manner.

Respectfully,
Eliahi Priest

----------
Mr. Priest,

The thread about you includes the evidence online of your authorship of the Book of Aquarius, namely that it is virtually identical to your other nonsense claims elsewhere about alchemy.

The original post was altered to include your denial of authorship.

We always welcome further information that clears these matters up. You are welcome to post your own denial and try to defend, if you can, your claims of alchemy as well as UFOs, 2012 pseudo prophecy, and ludicrous claims of top secret clearance, support from world leaders, being a Mayan, etc.

Al Carroll, moderator

-------

Hence, I will be taking legal action in the future. [Childish insult]

-------

Since the post was altered to include you denying authorship, you have no legal standing. Any reputable lawyer, excepting those who will just take your money, would tell you the same.

I will also repost your denials in your emails. And again, you are welcome to make any further statement.