Author Topic: Rahelio Rodriguez AKA Rahelio of Sedona, Mystic Tours, Sweat lodge  (Read 9639 times)

Offline JM

I put it in search, nothing came up.
I think this is self explanitary : http://rahelio.homestead.com/
Index page with pictures under new sweatlodge discription and pictures!

[Merged posts, changed title-Al]
« Last Edit: February 27, 2018, 02:52:06 am by educatedindian »

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
Re: Rogelio Rodriguez AKA Rahelio of Sedona, Mystic Tours, Sweat lodge
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2018, 08:58:07 pm »
A Mexican who doesn't know his own Native ancestry whose fallen for and now peddles one fraud or hoax after another. (Bolded). Moved to Frauds. The typos are his.

Tripadvisor hosts promotion of his tours. Feel free to leave a review there or with Google as I did.

--------
I have been here in Sedona over the past 28 years arriving on the summer solstice of 1987.  It was a very exciting time to be in Sedona especially because of the Harmonic Convergence gatherings as related to the prophecies from the Toltec lord Quetzalcoatl for August of that year.  By 1988 I began working as a Sacred Earth vortex tour guide and eventually started my own company in 1990 as Sedona Nature Excursions with my specialty Mystic Tours.

During the 1990's I worked with many people very eager to experience the energy of the Sedona red rock country and its famous vortex energies.  And this gave me the opportunity to develope my own unique way of teaching and sharing shamanic wisdom and healing methods while out in the beauty of the sacred landscape of Sedona.

My approach has combined wisdom teachings from both eastern Yogic traditions, Taoist wisdom, Christian mysticism and Native American shamanism.  I was especially drawn to the teachings of Toltec wisdom that has come out of Mexico, and to the practice of Kriya yoga through Babaji's lineage.  Since I was already very deep into the practice of western astrology, I was able to merge this perspective into the teachings of the Medicine Wheel as taught to me by Sun Bear.

Regarding my Indian ancestry it comes out of Mexico, although I was born in the Midwest of the United States where I grew up, I recognize myself as an american born Toltec. My awakening to the shamanic path was preceded by a number of  mystical experiences I had beginning in my teenage years that jolted my reality.  And these types of experiences continued throughout my life where I had some profound encounters with Spirit Powers and intelligences from alternate realities.  At the age of 21, is when I was telepathically contacted by my ascended Master teacher that began my conscious journey onto the spiritual path.

Back in the late 70's when I attended the College of Marin in northern California, I was involved as head of a Native American student organization that worked for public awareness to the issues of Native American political rights and land disputes, etc.  At that time this opened my eyes to the struggles of indigenous peoples throughout the Americas and the world. 

Later while living on Maui, Hawaii, I pursued spiritual and metaphysical studies, and had experiences that facilitated my becoming a professional astrologer and mystic.  During that time I had a close encounter with a UFO that opened me to the presence and message of the Star people.  The Star people that contacted me are extraterrestrial /galactic human beings and are here to assist in this time of  changes we are going through even if they remain hidden to the public.

Since I was working as a spiritual guide, astrologer and healer, I was invited to be ordained as a minister into the Order of Melchizedek on Bell Rock in1988 by the Reverend Dan Chesbro.  And since 2012 I am a legal member and medicine person of the Oklevueha Native American Church, as well as, the head of my own Native American church ‘Toltec Sun Ministries’.  I conduct Native American style weddings, Sweat Lodges and blessing ceremonies, as well as, share shamanic teachings and energetic practices including Medicine Wheel empowerments with sacred drum, flute, songs and chants

--------
Opinion of him on another forum.

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/sustainedreaction/plastic-shamanics-t5341-s120.html
A good candidate for Toltec pretender would be Rahelio.

he also appropriates Indian spiritual ceremonies for profit.

The shaman, Rahelio, noted for his mystic nature tours of the spectacular Sedona region of Arizona

Throughout my life I have had many mystical experiences and several profound encounters with powerful beings and Spirit Powers. At the age of 20 I was contacted by the Ascended Master teacher that began my path of inquiry, since then I've recognized myself as an American born Toltec.

Later while living in Maui, Hawaii I pursued spiritual and metaphysical studies, and had experiences that facilitated my becoming a professional Astrologer and Mystic. During that time I had a close encounter with a UFO that opened me to the presence and message of the Star people.

Experience Rahelio:
Our Native American Shaman for Sacred Fire and Drumming Ceremony
You are invited to meet and experience the work of a Native American Shaman. Rahelio will be your guide to take us on a journey deep into the red rocks of Sedona.

He told us to take deep breaths, taking in new energy with the smoke of the smoldering sage, and exhaling our problems and concerns. Having led us to a receptive state, he vigorously shook rattles . they sounded like shaking a huge, already open box of dried macaroni . right next to our ears; we later learned this was to shake up our thoughts, and balance our minds. This went on for a few minutes. We each got our moment of mental invigoration as we further connected with the Earth.

A visual journey came next. Rahelio asked us to imagine a cave. .Go there,. he said. .Go inside. See what is there. Walk toward the light.. As we imagined the light, he asked us to take the gift of what was inside the light. I saw a blank canvas, and swathes of paint being applied to it. I saw my creative power.

------
No mention of how they arrive at this figure. Reel spirchul...

https://networthpost.com/net-worth/rahelio-net-worth/
How rich is Rahelio?
Rahelio Net Worth: $1.7 Million

Piff

« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2018, 05:07:12 pm »
TOLTEC SUN MINISTRIES N.A.C., INC.

Agent Name: RAHELIO RODRIGUEZ
Agent Mailing/Physical Address:
130 VIEW DR
SEDONA, AZ 86336
Entity Type: NON-PROFIT    
Business Type: RELIGIOUS
Incorporation Date: 1/26/2015    Corporation Life Period: PERPETUAL
Domicile: ARIZONA    County: COCONINO
Approval Date: 2/19/2015    

RAHELIO RODRIGUEZ    PRESIDENT    
130 VIEW DR
SEDONA, AZ 86336
   01/26/2015    01/26/2018

TYLER DAVIS    DIRECTOR    
130 VIEW DR
SEDONA, AZ 86336
   01/26/2015    01/26/2018
JOANNA MALANOS    DIRECTOR    
130 VIEW DR
SEDONA, AZ 86336
   01/26/2015    01/26/2018
RAHELIO RODRIGUEZ    DIRECTOR    
130 VIEW DR
SEDONA, AZ 86336
   01/26/2015    01/26/2018

http://ecorp.azcc.gov/Details/Corp?corpId=%2019799865

Rodriguez and Malanos have a son together.

Offline JM

« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2018, 05:24:06 pm »
I see the reviews left by educatedindian, are no longer there.

Piff

« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2018, 06:53:12 pm »
U.S. Forest Service in Arizona Is Stuck Between a Rock and Religious Freedom Environment: Dispute is over sacred symbols set up on public land. The land belongs to the people, New Agers say, but officials call it vandalism.

Banks, Leo W. Los Angeles Times (pre-1997 Fulltext); Los Angeles, Calif. [Los Angeles, Calif]20 Apr 1991: 24.

"In some areas, these medicine wheels are all over the place," says Bob Gillies, Forest Service district ranger for Sedona, who estimates the number of wheels on public land in the hundreds.

New Agers ask who exploits the land more-the Forest Service, by opening federal land to commercial interests, or New Agers building prayer wheels? "The land belongs to the people, not the Forest Service," says tour company operator Rahelio Rodriguez. "It's their right to worship the land as they want. It's not like they're doing black magic out there."

Gillies says that no tribe has asked the Forest Service to designate Schnebly Hill a sacred site. "We respect laws governing Native American religious sites," says Gillies. "But we've checked with local tribes on all these things and haven't found one that it is their doing."

Devotees of the New Age believe in American Indian ideas of achieving harmony and balance in life, and respect for the Earth. But according to Forest Service officials, building medicine wheels-circles of loosely stacked rock that in some cases reach three feet high-or putting anything else on federal land without authorization is against the law, and constitutes vandalism.

"In some areas, these medicine wheels are all over the place," says Bob Gillies, Forest Service district ranger for Sedona, who estimates the number of wheels on public land in the hundreds.

New Age pilgrims, as they are called, say medicine wheels, also known as prayer wheels, are symbols of the Earth's energy and a focal point for prayer. They gather around them to meditate and hold ceremonies.

But Gillies says the wheels destroy what people are there to enjoy. One of the biggest, measuring at least 200 feet across, is on Schnebly Hill near town. To build it, New Agers disturbed rows of malpais rock that had settled through centuries of rain into a rippling pattern on the hill.

"Now it's a sequence of circles, crosses and things like that," says Gillies, whose seven rangers patrol 225,000 acres. "It was a unique and beautiful feature in the red rock country and they destroyed it."

The damage done by removing rocks from their natural place on the landscape is compounded by the added number of pilgrims the wheels attract. The foot traffic disturbs the area's soil, and vegetation is trampled.

"Once a wheel is built, it's impossible to return the area to its natural state," says Gillies.

Piff

« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2018, 07:04:16 pm »
MYSTIC TOURS WITH RAHELIO
Experian Commercial Risk Database; Costa Mesa, (Aug 17, 2017)

Address:    130 VIEW DR
City:    SEDONA
State:    AZ
Zip Code:    86336-5511

URL:    http://www.rahelio.com
Executive/Officer:    RAHELIO J RODRIGUEZ
Title:    PRES
Experian Business ID#:    961493210
Date Experian File Established:    Jun 29, 2012
Date Last Reported:    Aug 17, 2017
Location Type:    Headquarters
County:    YAVAPAI
Year Business Started:    2012
Ownership Type:    Private
Employee Size Range:    1-4
Annual Sales Range:    $1-$499,000
Profit/Non-profit:    Undetermined
Primary SIC Code:    47250100
Other SIC codes:    47250000
Primary NAICS Code/Expansion:    561520 Travel agencies
Legal Summary
Total Legal Liability Including Accounts in Collection, Tax Liens, Judgments, and/or Bankruptcies:    
$0
Experian Intelliscore:    
% of Businesses Below That Score:    
Risk Level:    
MEDIUM RISK
Recent Highest Credit Amount    
$0
Median Amount of Extended Credit of 12 Months    
$0
Number of Collections Placed:
Commercial Banking Relationships    
Total #    0
Total Account Balances 0

Piff

« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2018, 07:41:16 pm »
Case Number:   S-0300-CR-96000036    
Title:   ST OF AZ VS. RODRIGUEZ RAHELI   
Category:   Criminal
Court:   Coconino County Superior   
Filing Date:   1/11/1996
Judge:   HONORABLE CHARLES D ADAMS   
Disposition Date:   4/8/1996

RAHELIO RODRIGUEZ    DEFENDANT  -  D 1    
Disposition ASSAULT    4/8/1996    GUILTY

Arizona court case look up https://apps.supremecourt.az.gov/publicaccess/caselookup.aspx

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2018, 09:57:27 pm »
My Google review is still up.
ETA: https://www.google.com/search?source=hp&ei=3R-KWqHHLOm0ggeP-pioDA&q=rahelio+reviews&oq=rahelio+r&gs_l=psy-ab.1.0.0j0i22i30k1.1268.5796.0.8456.9.9.0.0.0.0.203.1014.0j6j1.7.0....0...1c.1.64.psy-ab..2.7.1012...0i131k1j0i10k1.0.9tiBf0LNwms#lrd=0x872da137111153a7:0xc3e027501141a372,1,,,
A con artist for cash, an obvious imposter designed to appeal to non-Natives who either don't realize or don't care that he's a fraud, exploitative, and offensive.
Rahelio claims to be "Toltec" a people that have been extinct for 800 years. He is completely out of touch with any alleged Native ancestry he has, relying on long ago debunked New Age exploiters like Vincent Laduke (Sun Bear) and Carlos Castaneda.
For the record, it's not a sweatlodge he runs. It's a Finnish sauna. It's not Native, and neither is anything he claims. It's also highly dangerous. Recall that other hapless New Agers died in a false version of a swealodge in Sedona, run by an exploiter similar to Rahelio. TripAdvisor should not be promoting dangerous operators like this.

---------
https://www.mylife.com/rahelio-rodriguez/e727597510338
Rahelio Rodriguez is 61 years old and was born on 05/21/1956. Currently, Rahelio lives in Sedona, AZ; religious views are listed as Christian. Rahelio is now single. Rahelio has a reported annual income of Under $10K and a current net worth value of $250,000 - $499,999.

---------
https://www.instantcheckmate.com/people/rahelio-rodriguez/
Traffic ticket, not really important. But it does list his ethnicity as white.

---------
https://www.mylife.com/joanna-malanos/e498456455298
Joanna Malanos is 60 years old and was born on 10/29/1957. Currently, she lives in Sedona, AZ; and previously lived in atlanta, GA. Her ethnicity is Caucasian, whose political affiliation is currently a registered Democrat Party; and religious views are listed as Christian.

---------
Malanos is Greek ancestry, though she does peddle songs like "Lakota Lullaby." Her father passed, buried with a Greek Orthodox service.

Offline JM

Re: Rahelio Rodriguez AKA Rahelio of Sedona, Mystic Tours, Sweat lodge
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2018, 10:12:41 pm »
Couldn't find anything on Tripadviser and nothing on Google, only this forums posts??? Thanks for the links.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2018, 02:52:26 am by educatedindian »

Offline JM

Re: Rahelio Rodriguez AKA Rahelio of Sedona, Mystic Tours, Sweat lodge
« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2018, 04:44:29 pm »
https://www.facebook.com/rahelio?hc_ref=ARSGKLUONS6rvEZktv9frlHRBchJrdq_rd8pTAp83sKo8OhF4aVy1HjYo-GuOH1_jfM&fref=nf

Rahelio Rodriguez
9 hrs ·

Saturday I got a phone call in the morning inviting me to come out on the land with a large group of Apache people visiting from New Mexico. I met them up on the Airport vortex vista overlook where they had gathered to dance and sing blessings to the land and the ancestors. The dancers had eagle feathers tied in their hair and bells and rattles around their waist and ankles to add to the singing as they danced. I played flute before they began. One of the medicine men asked me my name. Said he wanted to adopt me and give me an Apache name so the Apache ancestor spirits would recognize me as one of them. He painted my face, the top of my head and on my feet with this blessed mud. He gave me the name of White Cloud although I can't remember how to pronounce it in Apache...