Author Topic: Re: Kiesha Crowther - "Little Grandmother"  (Read 1244149 times)

Offline Smart Mule

• Administrator
Re: Re: Kiesha Crowther - "Little Grandmother"
« Reply #690 on: January 08, 2011, 04:12:18 am »
Many of these new age frauds have been preying on autistic children and their families.  If they are not claiming that autistics are indigo children and have super spiritual powers, or claiming quack cures for a condition where there is no cure, and why would you want to turn your kid into somebody else anyway?

I have some vague memory of somebody named Crowther being involved in the abuse of autistic children.
Kiesha has been connected with the indigo child movement though as far as I know has not used the specific label. I believe she has said that certain people living with developmental or psych issues are aliens or something tithes effect, she has also said that she is the only sibling in her family who is free of any of these issues.

Oh and welcome to the boards :)

Offline Spandex~Atom

« Reply #691 on: January 08, 2011, 04:27:34 am »
They are just attention seekers and are there to distract and bring out the worst in others.
It gives them energy.

Offline Twinkie_Slayer

« Reply #692 on: January 08, 2011, 05:39:39 am »
 There's probably a very good reason those comments were deleted by the owner of that video....something that would be wise to consider before posting them here.

Offline Bill Dunlap

« Reply #693 on: January 08, 2011, 07:23:41 am »
Many of these new age frauds have been preying on autistic children and their families.  If they are not claiming that autistics are indigo children and have super spiritual powers, or claiming quack cures for a condition where there is no cure, and why would you want to turn your kid into somebody else anyway?

I have some vague memory of somebody named Crowther being involved in the abuse of autistic children.
Kiesha has been connected with the indigo child movement though as far as I know has not used the specific label. I believe she has said that certain people living with developmental or psych issues are aliens or something tithes effect, she has also said that she is the only sibling in her family who is free of any of these issues.

Oh and welcome to the boards :)

Thank you for your welcome, Sky.  I am delighted to be here.  For the record, I am the proud parent of an autistic twenty year old who taught himself over ten languages since he was 13.  Over the years I have been accused by numerous quacks to be an abusive parent because I did not teach him to be a shaman or I did not force their cure of the week on him.  Make no mistake about it.  Putting bullshit expectations on disabled people or subjecting them to quack remedies is abuse.

Offline tsalagi43

« Reply #694 on: January 08, 2011, 08:08:16 am »
I was just dealing with one on Facebook that, doggone it, she was a Native American in a past life, and knows ONE REAL NATIVE AMERICAN, so we HAVE to accept her and her teachings, darnit!  Turns out she's in DENMARK, and says to me, "DO you know where Denmark is?"

Offline Freija

• I Love YaBB 2!
« Reply #695 on: January 08, 2011, 10:08:24 am »
I was just dealing with one on Facebook that, doggone it, she was a Native American in a past life, and knows ONE REAL NATIVE AMERICAN, so we HAVE to accept her and her teachings, darnit!  Turns out she's in DENMARK, and says to me, "DO you know where Denmark is?"

:) Oh well....I think many Americans wouldn´t know where all the countries in Europe or Asia are. Being from Sweden I´ve been placed in Switzerland countless times. It would never upset me because personally I couldn´t say where half of your States are, nor where all the countries in South America are situated. That´s how it goes..... ;D

Offline tsalagi43

« Reply #696 on: January 08, 2011, 10:42:28 am »
Basically, she was calling me dumb for not being as enlightened as she.  I'd just like to know, if one of these fluffybunnies discovered they'd been a slave in Colonial America, would they be going to the Black Panthers, insisting they knew how it was to be black, and demand to be accepted as 'one of them'?  Why is it always Native Americans (when it's not Cleopatra or something fantastic)?  Of course, she tried to make it about race "You hate me because I'm white".  No, I hate you because you're acting like you're so superior to everyone else in this spirituality you've found, and you think you have something 'new' to tell us like we haven't heard your schtick a billion times before.  You insist we accept you as Indian because you claim you were one in a past life, and you talk about how anger and hatred are bad and have only kept us down.  Well, gee, let's be all light and fluffy and accept everyone so we lose every last vestige of ourselves, shall we? (You don't wanna know where I told her to stick her crystal)  Let's just lie in the grass and be mellow and let every last shred of anything we have be taken from us, shall we?  This idealized, romanticized BS about what some people think Indians are makes me want to vomit!  And they insult us when we don't live up to their fantasy! 

Keep in mind, I'd just been teasing someone else about being part Norwegian...I think I know what part of the world I'm talking about, though I asked, sarcastically, "It's near Iowa, enit?"

Offline Saga

« Reply #697 on: January 08, 2011, 11:49:23 am »
Those comments sound like true lightworkers in action... "No, I don't need to respect you or anyone else, I am superior, the world turns when I say so, I love you if you don't disagree too much with me." and then the praise for their choice of an authority they follow.

Anyway, about the authistic kids, Kiesha has stated that all who have problems with mind or body or something are sacred beings and/or starbeings and kids are more or less next to gods ofc too. But nothing more specific as far as I know... In any case she does have lots of followers who have authistic kids, or work with disabled people.

(and about the country thing, hardly none knows where finland is, or they are thinking we have polar bears at very least, if they know)

Offline earthw7

• Standing Rock Tourism
« Reply #698 on: January 08, 2011, 12:02:51 pm »
Wow, i live on my reservation, i have a college deree, i don't get government cheese, i have worked all my life,
I do believe my ways are for my people because look what happens people take them, change them, corrupt them,
to the point them don't even make sense like tis woman lies after lies then we have cult people who follow her
condemn the very people they are stealing from what is wrong with this picture????
In Spirit

Offline Saga

« Reply #699 on: January 08, 2011, 12:10:09 pm »
I was going through lots of "spiritual" groups last year and really, that scene is even worse occasionally than fundamentalist christians... They have no respect for anything, only empty words. You can have a conversation with fundamentalistic christian, here you are just shut out when you say something they don't want to hear, or kicked out. I mean, they are all about love and compassion, but when you disagree too much, or are part of the wrong group (for example someone who isn't against religion), you will be surely to get an attack, ignore or lots and lots of disrespect. Even as a fellow white person. :p I quit most of the groups. Atleast it was a real eye opener to me, can have my inner peace again with my own ways, which aren't actually that bad compared to this "high spirituality". Was painful kick towards the right direction, but well worth it.

Offline Smart Mule

• Administrator
« Reply #700 on: January 08, 2011, 01:45:04 pm »
There's probably a very good reason those comments were deleted by the owner of that video....something that would be wise to consider before posting them here.

They've been removed, they were posted without permission of the video owner and, as you said, they were removed for a very good reason from YouTube.

Offline tsalagi43

« Reply #701 on: January 08, 2011, 05:27:05 pm »
Thank you for deleting them.  I figured they were public, so it didn't matter, and it just showed Kiesha's what those people are like.  Blindly disrespecting an entire culture, and berating those people for being angry about it!  Or, they shove themselves down your throat...this woman was insisting she's joining AIM!
« Last Edit: January 08, 2011, 05:38:01 pm by tsalagi43 »

« Reply #702 on: January 08, 2011, 07:19:01 pm »
new age people are the best example of what happens when you think you know.
press the little black on silver arrow Music, 1) Bob Pietkivitch Buddha Feet http://www.4shared.com/file/114179563/3697e436/BuddhaFeet.html

Offline Defend the Sacred

• Global Moderator
« Reply #703 on: January 08, 2011, 07:40:59 pm »
... the racist trolls were claiming they were going to try to join AIM?

Offline tsalagi43

« Reply #704 on: January 08, 2011, 09:04:15 pm »
I wouldn't call her so much racist (though she was claiming I was...) as much as severely misguided.  She claims to know ONE Native person (she kept insisting I ask him about her), so therefore she was joining AIM.  In Denmark.  Is there a chapter in Denmark?  That's near Iowa, enit?  LOL