Odds and Ends > Test

Test Topic - FAQ - Kiesha Crowther AKA Little Grandmother

<< < (4/7) > >>

Spandex~Atom:
Letters from Little Grandmother-(Admin)

--- Quote from: sky on December 19, 2010, 11:30:17 pm ---From youtube:

Little Grandmother
Dear YouTube user,

It would be well if you voluntarily removed your video about Little Grandmother: "Tribal Statement on Kiesha Crowther aka 'Little Grandmother'"..............................

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: SAMy on December 20, 2010, 01:17:11 am ---I would rather LG come clean but ....

LIBRARY OF CONGRESS
Copyright Office........................So at this point I'll review the exist vids checking also for language.  BUT, per the above ruling, SAMy, and anyone on youtube, has the right to use video clips to hoot and hollar so long as we are complaning...............
--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: AppGal330 on December 28, 2010, 03:49:22 pm ---Yesterday I wrote an email to her org. (nicely & politely) asking them to cease & desist the sale of Sacred ways and/or items...the following is what I sent and their reply I found this morning--OH and I'm being threatened with a lawsuit for LIBEL (odd since I used HER OWN WORDS & CLAIMS--hmmm is repeating someone's own words libelous? NO!!)..............
.............to avoid misrepresenting any Native American peoples or traditions, Kiesha will continue her speaking in public and conducting the healing ceremonies she is asked to for the benefit of Mother Earth—without using Native American regalia, Native American sacred implements or specific rituals........
--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Spiral Walk on December 28, 2010, 05:07:50 pm ---Letter I sent to the Prophecy Organizers last night.

Greetings  XXXXXXXX/

I am writing you regarding your upcoming "The Prophets Conference" http://greatmystery.org/events/ps2011.html  
and Kiesha Crowthers appearance. http://www.greatmystery.org/nl/ps2011littleg.html
Kiesha does not speak for, nor represent Indigenous peoples...........
--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Superdog on December 28, 2010, 04:36:57 pm ---It seems you sent an e-mail to the prophets conference website and received an e-mail from Crowther's PR flack/booking agent........
--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Spandex~Atom on December 27, 2010, 04:42:28 pm ---RETURN TO INDEX

--- End quote ---

Spandex~Atom:
Kiesha,  the New Age Profit

--- Quote from: educatedindian on November 01, 2010, 08:07:19 pm ---Where are the tens of thousands of dollars she's making going? Those three nights alone made over 60 grand.

Show your expenses. Be open and honest about where the money's going.

Name any charities and causes the money is given to (if any.)

No vague nonsense about "helping spread her message" or "helping Natives" or "helping peace." Show everyone in detail, just what, exactly.

Until then, you just look like a shameless hustler.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Spandex~Atom on December 27, 2010, 04:42:28 pm ---RETURN TO INDEX

--- End quote ---

Spandex~Atom:
I AM the GREAT I AM, I AM!

--- Quote from: oneforall on December 20, 2010, 03:21:56 am ---"Daughter of Sacred Mother Earth, Sister to all Her children and friend to all things in Nature. I am the Great I Am... and so are you!"
littlegrandmother.net
tribeofmanycolors.net

These handlers and this network is darkness disguised as light.  Fragmenting all those who are actually seeking wholeness.......
--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Spandex~Atom on December 20, 2010, 05:41:56 am ---....... she is THE ONE who is put in place for all to look up to as the channel of wisdom and ancient teachings for ALL PEOPLE OF THIS AGE to turn to for these truths!.......
.....Where is the proof?

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Freija on December 20, 2010, 10:05:46 am ---Well, since NOONE (not even The Dalai Lama) would make tha claim about being THE communicator of earth wisdom for the world, I guess the position is free.......
--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Spandex~Atom:
 Wild Inaccuracies and parroting of 'New-Age' topics

--- Quote from: Spandex~Atom on November 27, 2010, 12:27:58 pm ---"Giza and Tikal...It will be proven without a shadow of a doubt, with science itself that these cities match each other down to the most minute detail......
--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Crescent on November 27, 2010, 02:28:09 pm ---"Places in Greece will be found with ancient computers."
She is most likely referring to the Antikythera mechanism. It's an ancient mechanical computer designed to calculate astronomical positions and it has been found in 1900.......
--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Crescent on November 27, 2010, 02:28:09 pm ---Ethiopia contains something almost more valuable than anything that is on this planet, and I have seen this with my own eyes........... Many religions believe it to be....something callled The Ark of the Covenant......."
Interesting how she uses Graham Hancock's story in 'The Sign and The Seal' without paying any tribute to him,................
--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Spandex~Atom on November 27, 2010, 02:30:45 pm ---Kiesha Crowther claims:
"There is a place called Dendera, that was not built only by human hands."
"Modern lightbulbs are found there, that still work today, that are over 17,000 years old."
--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Spandex~Atom on November 30, 2010, 03:22:21 am ---"There is something else that many of us have discussed and something we have seen with our own eyes. I will do my best to explain what it is I saw. There is a large tower made of pipe and wire, and on top of this which looks like a very tall thin pyramid, on top of it sits a large ball. It is next to very cold dark waters. It's not a lake, it's more like an ocean. And this machine is man-made. And it Has been made!. And it is very operational, functional, and............
--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Anonymous 2012 on December 03, 2010, 11:23:21 pm ---http://www.vimeo.com/17023911
She says that NASA has sent out a message about the coding of our DNA, the structure of Mother Earth and our bodies - and NASA received a message back with the DNA of the starpeople and the structure of their planet................

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Spandex~Atom on December 03, 2010, 08:03:38 pm ---http://www.vimeo.com/17023911
"She says that in the beginning of October, China and New York had to close down their airports due to too many spaceships (discs) in the sky."

As for UFO's shutting down airports:
http://shanghaiist.com/2010/09/07/ufo_spotted_hovering_for_three_hour.php
http://www.thetotalcollapse.com/us-shuts-down-new-york-city-airspace-over-ufo-threat/
Knowing this type of stuff doesn't give you credibility...
--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Crescent on December 19, 2010, 07:49:01 pm ---"Do you know now that we use less than a third of our brains, very soon we will be gifted all of that"

Not true. Every cell in our brains has a purpose. About 10% of our brains is active at any given time, but the focus is constantly shifting......
--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Spandex~Atom:
Ex-believers and members share why they turned away

--- Quote from: Saga on November 28, 2010, 06:56:26 pm ---To be totally honest here, the tribe of many colors thing might not seem dangerous, ............the messenger looked very sincere and her message comforted me at first......
--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Saga on November 29, 2010, 09:14:09 am ---I was in denial a long time with the whole business, mostly with how much it did affect me after I finally was able to let myself think ............

.....I have made my own research around the subjects she now uses as parts of her speeches, ALL of the info has been out there to tap into for a while, some of it for a loooooong time.............
--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: czech on November 29, 2010, 02:21:02 pm ---.......I was wondering if I would be able to find something negative as I felt confused after watching one of her videos that are now flooding the Czech Republic, too. ..........
.......I too was deeply touched by some of the (unrevelatory) truths, such as the need for being respectful to Mother Earth and animals. On the other hand, I found it disturbing that such obvious things moved me to tears, while others sounded, well, strange, to say the least........
--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Crescent on November 29, 2010, 05:11:40 pm ---....................At first i didn't know anything about Native American spirituality, i didn't think Crowther's claims of tribal recognition could be lies,...................e i started noticing more and more inconsistencies, inaccurate information.........................finally, when she was asked in a radio interview what would happen in 2012 according to her, she said: "i say this with every bit of my knowing and every fiber of my being, people who are not living in the heart will not be able to cope with the new energies, to fully enlightened beings, death does not look like death". In other words, only her elite society of a spiritual master race, and perhaps some indigenous tribes and other New Agers, survive. Everyone else dies. That's when the house of cards collapsed for me......................

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version