Author Topic: Brooke Edwards AKA "Medicine Eagle"  (Read 11146 times)

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
Brooke Edwards AKA "Medicine Eagle"
« on: January 29, 2005, 12:32:37 am »
Thu, 05 Jun 2003 02:51:37 -0000
Subject: [nafps_again] Re: Proof of Shameons
--- In nafps_again@yahoogroups.com, deafpilgrim
<no_reply@y...> wrote:
> --- In nafps_again@yahoogroups.com, "Trisha Rose Jacobs"
<naakt_engel@y...> wrote:
> > --- In nafps_again@yahoogroups.com, "Michael Two Horses"
> > <twohorse@u...> wrote:
> > > Home made ID, home made letter...note that the TE card has an issue date of 9/10/02, while the letter was 'notarized' by someone whose  commission expired May 30, 1991.  There's also no notary stamp on the letter.
The logos are on the Crow Tribe's website.  I can make some of the same documents to prove that I'm a member of the Crow Tribe as well (though being Lakota and Dakota, I probably wouldn't even
to prove a point...) that would stand up to scrutiny better than the crap she posted...
mth

> > Well, with a really good printer and a pro design program, I could probably make up just about credentials that I wished.

> Yeah. I've always thought that with a good graphic design software like Quark, Illustrator
> and some creative doctoring with Photoshop, I could make some very sophisticated certifices or
> dimplolas if I chose to fool people or to get hired for a job for which I'm not qualified.  Scary huh?
>
> Once some people at Kinkos refused to believe I really was doing homework because my work looked so professional.
>
> Once, I saw a photo that was clearly faked on Weekly World and it took me only minutes to reproduce the effect. I sent it to my ex-boyfriend just for laughs.
He told me I had too much time on my hands.
>
> > What I'm curious about, is why Brook hasnt found herself in jail.
> > Seems a pretty clear cut case of fraud to me. She solicites funds using an identity that is made-up. And all the proof is right on her own website.