Author Topic: Billie Chainey AKA Cherokee Billie  (Read 8067 times)

Offline wolfhawaii

Billie Chainey AKA Cherokee Billie
« on: September 13, 2009, 01:50:06 am »
http://www.cherokeebillie.com/About_Me_.html

I was doing some searching and came across this one, kind of an open and shut case IMO. For your review.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2013, 06:58:42 pm by educatedindian »

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
Re: Native American psychic Cherokee Billie
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2013, 06:27:48 pm »
http://cherokeebillie.com/About_psychic_Cherokee_Billie_services.html
My name is Cherokee Billie and I am a spiritual advisor and professional online psychic who gives advice and readings by telephone and e-mails. Using my unique gift as a clairvoyant...

I hold a Doctorate in Naturopathic Medicine and I am a Holistic Practitioner and Intuitive. I have a Bachelor of Science Degree in Health Service...

As an ordained minister, I see myself as a Spiritual Counselor...

I'm a Published Author and the Host of a Radio Talk Show...

I GIVE ANSWERS ABOUT LOVE, MONEY, BUSINESS, CHAKRA BALANCING, GOING INTO THE REALM OF THE SPIRIT and DEVELOPING YOUR OWN INTUITIVE/PSYCHIC INSIGHT!

Find these out today with a live phone psychic reading, or an email reading, that you pay for in convenient ways of your choice ...

1. LOVE AND RELATIONSHIPS ...

2. MONEY MATTERS   

...I give you tips on how to make yourself more marketable and appealing as an applicant.   

3. ONLINE NATUROPATHIC DOCTOR AND INTUITIVE

Having a degree as a Naturopathic Doctor AND being an Intuitive, I am UNIQUELY qualified...

4. CHAKRA BALANCING...

5. GUIDED MEDITATION...

6.  PERSONAL TRAINER FOR YOUR INTUITIVE/PSYCHIC ABILITIES AND AWARENESS

You want to acquire more intuitive skills but do not want to, or don't have the time to, take classes, read books, and spend large amounts of money going to seminars.  Here is the very best way to achieve that:  You and I work together over the phone and the internet....

Credentials for Cherokee Billie

God Given Gift to Tap into the Spiritual Realm. Certification in Psychic Powers, Doctorate in Naturopathic Medicine, Bachelor of Science Degree in Health Services, Ordained Minister, Holistic Practitioner, Published Author, Radio Talk Show Host, Private Clairvoyant Readings 25 years experience, Online Psychic Ten Years Experience.

Cherokee Billie Answers Questions About Her Psychic Work

When Did You First Begin Doing Psychic Readings?

My gifts have been with me since birth and made themselves known at an early age.  I started seeing Auras around people when I was fifteen years old...
I began my spiritual quest in the late 1970s and studied in a metaphysical school.  I gave my first official psychic reading in 1983 and have been using my gifts since then.   

Do You Do Psychic Readings For Pets?

Yes, I have done psychic readings for pets.  In my experience it's very similar to reading people. 

Are You Able To Communicate With Deceased Loved Ones?

Yes...

Do You Help With Hauntings/Poltergeists/Paranormal Investigations?

I have assisted many people in identifying energies in their homes or around them which they believe to be Hauntings or poltergeists. I have also led in house/space cleansings.

Do You Use Psychic Tools?

No. My answers come to me through images and hearing directly from my Angels, Spirit Guides, and the Great Spirit.

Do You Offer Dream Interpretation?

Yes.  This is one of my specialties and a psychic service I regularly offer. 

Do You Offer Past Life Readings?

Yes, I use hypnosis to regress a client...

Do you help with health problems?

I am a doctor of Naturopathic medicine and I offer advice on diet, nutrition, exercise and supplements. Naturopathic practice includes many different modalities such as: nutrition, supplements, physical medicine (includes osseous and soft tissue manipulative therapy, physiotherapy, sports medicine, exercise and hydrotherapy). I do not diagnose problems.  That is best left to your medical doctor.  Medical Intuitive!       

...Cherokee Billie is an author of the memoir “Heavenly Seduction.” She is the publisher of a free bi-monthly newsletter that presents solutions to life's issues through the lens of self-help, wisdom, philosophy and spirituality.  In addition, Cherokee Billie is a Life Strategist, an Expert Author with SelfGrowth.com  and EzineArticles.com, a Radio Personality, a Corporate President, a Naturopathic Doctor, and an Ordained Minister

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
Re: Billie Chainey AKA Cherokee Billie
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2013, 06:58:08 pm »
http://www.ripoffreport.com/psychic/cherokee-billie/cherokee-billie-billie-chainey-345d4.htm
Submitted: Wednesday, January 06, 2010Last Posting: Thursday, March 07, 2013 Reported By: Dante — Soux Falls South Dakota U.S.A.
CHEROKEE BILLIE
Web: www.cherokeebillie.com
Category: Psychic

CHEROKEE BILLIE Billie Chainey "PSYCHIC" CHEROKEE BILLIE CHARGES GRIEVING FANS TO CHANNEL MICHAEL JACKSON VIA PRIVATE SESSION Internet
*Consumer Comment: Beware.

Fun with psychics is all well and good.  Cherokee Billie, however, has taken it to another level.  She is promising to connect fans of the recently deceased pop icon, Michael Jackson, directly to him via her channeling services.  Of course, she charges 1.75 per minute to do so.   I know of  individuals who had this service and received nothing but the same platitudes....clearly canned statements for the grieving fan.  She makes it very clear in the fine print of her site that there are no refunds and that this is for entertainment purposes.  Yet, why PROMISE people that they can be connected to an international icon at the flip of a switch?  When people complained about this, she made many of her posts private, and there is a cult like quality to her posts--if she disagrees with what you state, she deletes your posts or bans you from her site. 

Of course, the above is taking advantage of emotionally upset individuals, but there is still other behavior that is disturbing. She tried to collect funds for the Dominican Republic in the name of Michael Jackson. That's right, she wanted people to send cash to her "for the children of the Dominican Republic." 

She has posted a great deal of what "Michael" allegedly said about the circumstances surrounding his death.  Other psychics have withheld this info due to the ongoing nature of the investigation.  This is problematic.

Finally, if you want to hear what Michael has told her, you must pay 20.00. That's right, his message to his fans comes at a price:  20.00.

We were disturbed at this woman's taking advantage of fans, but it is particularly disturbing that she does this without the permission of this man's family.  She discusses what his children were witness to. Again, is there no regard for the privacy of this man's family?  At what cost sensationalism?

People are spending quite a bit of money to have their talks with "Michael". I highly recommend that you research this before you become another broke client. One person claims that she had no money left for food the month that she did the above activities.  One can state that this is the fault of the individual, but there are a lot of people out there that are hurting and stressed.

Why be broke also?

#24 Consumer Comment
Beware.
AUTHOR: Robert - Buffalo (USA)
SUBMITTED: Thursday, March 07, 2013

POSTED: Thursday, March 07, 2013
Credentials in order?  LMAO!

Doctor of Naturopathy from The Clayton School of Natural Healing:  non-accredited coorespondence school.  If you'd like to know more about this school and it's graduates you can read the warnings about the school and it's grads at http://www.quackwatch.org/04ConsumerEducation/Nonrecorg/clayton.html

Dr. Barrett (a REAL medical doctor) gives some good information as to why folks might want to AVOID graduates of The Clayton School of Natural Healing.  Simply search for "Clayton College of Natural Health: Be Wary of the School and Its Graduates"

More information about this school and some of its graduates can be found here:  http://www.quackwatch.org/search/webglimpse.cgi?ID=1&query=clayton

Chalatans one and all.  LOL

Epiphany

« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2013, 07:24:23 pm »
She's changed her heritage claim recently, back in April 2012 this was up:

My father was a full blooded Cherokee Indian; however, he was not raised on a reservation.

Looks like that has been removed. But she still calls herself "Cherokee Billie".

Offline earthw7

• Standing Rock Tourism
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2013, 01:39:47 pm »
I like how they say a full blood when it is very unlikley
that they are even enrolled
In Spirit