Author Topic: Re: Kiesha Crowther - "Little Grandmother"  (Read 1245357 times)

Re: Re: Kiesha Crowther - "Little Grandmother"
« Reply #915 on: February 10, 2011, 07:45:38 pm »
well, i'm not native, and my beliefs are not native.

i have my own beliefs.. and my beliefs do not include an intentionally
harmful mother that kills. 

i personally stay away from people who think Earth is a conscious murderer
as i find it offensive. 

saga, i agree that that is from the christian mindset due to a god that seeks
wrath on it's own creation because it isn't what he wanted.
press the little black on silver arrow Music, 1) Bob Pietkivitch Buddha Feet http://www.4shared.com/file/114179563/3697e436/BuddhaFeet.html

Offline Saga

Re: Kiesha Crowther - "Little Grandmother"
« Reply #916 on: February 10, 2011, 08:07:09 pm »
I have my own beliefs too, so I was mostly commenting from that basis, not that I know that much about real native beliefs anyway. :) In any case there's no discriminating mothers, fathers or spirits in my beliefs either. But being raised in partly religious environment, it hits the nerve to use christian style of guilt traps and even, very subtle way, the religious concept of it with other terms tho, and it hits as fear-mongering to me when someone says - if you don't do it like this, you are dead. Abusive relationship in the action. :)

Offline Freija

• I Love YaBB 2!
« Reply #917 on: February 10, 2011, 08:28:42 pm »
Kiesha´s version of the story: a NA meeting was held in the building and during a break some of the participants stole their money and credit cards. And a whole year´s tuition fees for Debbie´s daughter. By the time they noticed they had been robbed (later on that day), the thieves had been on a shopping spree in 54 different shops (!!)

It´s on TOMC FB-page.

IF this is all a lie - and I am saying IF - and she blames NA people, I am sick to my stomach.
(I guess she is talking about Narcotics Anonymous - and not Native Americans? )

Offline czech

« Reply #918 on: February 10, 2011, 08:30:18 pm »

IF this is all a lie - and I am saying IF - and she blames NA people, I am sick to my stomach.

Me too.  >:(

« Reply #919 on: February 10, 2011, 08:55:21 pm »
Well, should be able to get some info from the police report number 0111001777.  If she did conjure the whole
thing up, then she could be arrested for filing a false claim with the police.

It's highly possible they did experience a theft, however, it still makes a person wonder why someone would
have a years worth of tuition money in their purse.. in cash.

I would have no doubt however, that even if it were a real theft, that KC wouldn't use it to her
advantage to be once again a victim and have people feeling sorry for her and pass the hat.. it's
simply manipulation.
press the little black on silver arrow Music, 1) Bob Pietkivitch Buddha Feet http://www.4shared.com/file/114179563/3697e436/BuddhaFeet.html

Offline Freija

• I Love YaBB 2!
« Reply #920 on: February 10, 2011, 09:43:48 pm »
This is SO clever!  ;D
Now the messages cost money...
http://www.livingsuccessfully.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=3&products_id=532

First you tell people about the cleansing, separating the "light ones" and the "dark ones". Youtubes messages everywhere. For free.
Then, when people are hooked on the message, fearing to be the ones left out - you start charging money. The followers are now tied to the love-group and the only way to make sure that you are not left behind in 2012, you have to buy the information.

This is how the DVD is promoted:
"Most important is the call to stand together as the year brings us things we might wish we did not have to see."

More fear!!
Yup, really clever and really well planned!  
« Last Edit: February 10, 2011, 09:46:57 pm by Freija »

Offline czech

« Reply #921 on: February 10, 2011, 09:48:40 pm »

Now the messages cost money...
http://www.livingsuccessfully.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=3&products_id=532

Good. That means people will stop spamming my mailbox with her videos  ;)

Offline Seeker 1000

« Reply #922 on: February 10, 2011, 10:04:38 pm »

Wow,

This is the closest I have ever been to this level of deception. I keep replaying Kiesha standing up with the money that was collected for Debbie and she said,
" Now your daughter can go to school!" as she handed the money to Debbie. Debbie looked stunned. Not emotional, but something else. It was like a highschool
play and everyone knew their parts. Yes they where laughing all the way to the bank. And I even gave them a little of my hard earned money....omg!!!

Well I appreciate what you guys do. I am being gentle with my friends that can't yet wrap their mind around what Kiesha Crowther is doing.
    I truly hope that there is a reckoning soon.

Thks for all the love frequency guys.....lmao

Peace,

Seeker 1000

Offline secondsight

« Reply #923 on: February 11, 2011, 01:37:24 am »
Hello,

I'm a white lady in Santa Fe..I have hosted events in the Santa Fe CSL and have been watching the Keisha train wreck here in town and online.

The room where KC's event was held is in the front of the building. In the back of the building, there is a kitchen and smaller room for classes and AA or NA meetings.

You would have to walk to the back of the building to reach the kitchen where the 'theft' happened, so I cannot imagine leaving a purse or valuables way in the back of the building when the meeting is in the front!

Also, the church administration staff ALWAYS advises leaving personal items and valuables in the locked office during events. (The host is given keys to open and close up before and after an event.) That is what we do when we use the building. There are certain instructions given when you rent the room.

The other amazing thing is--- she announced the theft to her audience!! If this happened to me, my audience would have never known it. Any worthwhile teacher would take care of the issue privately minus the sad story, drama and interruption to the workshop.

Offline secondsight

« Reply #924 on: February 11, 2011, 01:46:36 am »
Hi!

NA is: Narcotics Anonymous ( used to work in recovery unit when I was a nurse.)

Like AA, only narcotics instead of alcohol. :) These groups often meet in local churches or community rooms.

secondsight

Offline nemesis

« Reply #925 on: February 11, 2011, 08:22:20 am »
Well, should be able to get some info from the police report number 0111001777.  If she did conjure the whole
thing up, then she could be arrested for filing a false claim with the police.

That report number looks rather dodgy to me

It may be just a coincidence and it may be a real report number but 777 is regarded as a magickal number and  the number 0111001777 caught my attention for this reason.

Are we absolutely sure that this is a real report number?

Offline Saga

« Reply #926 on: February 11, 2011, 08:55:43 am »
http://vimeo.com/19774519

There's the new video, or probably the free portion of the dvd would describe it better. "Produced by Living Successfully"... well, I am sure that the speaker and her partner at least are "living successfully" now. ;)

I have to say that some of the things still sound cute even for me, altho I am still disagreeing with half or more and how it is delivered. Atleast she left the elders out... well, I think so, but missed some of the talk. She did mention the rainbow prophecy (many tribes have) tho and that we are those people, as always.

Oh, for some reason it strikes me that she is wearing off-white. Almost all cult messages I've seen, include the "leader" wearing white next to their face... But anyway, white is nice "pure" color to use when talking about spirituality. :)

« Last Edit: February 11, 2011, 09:58:45 am by Saga »

Offline Seeker 1000

« Reply #927 on: February 11, 2011, 03:27:07 pm »

Thks for showing me that video link......i hope others can realize what a fraud she is....

BTW that case number is correct.....i was the one who called the Sante Fe police and got it...i talked to the actual disbatcher that took the call....I left the phone number for the sante fe police on my previous post...please call and verify what I am saying.....

Peace,

Seeker 1000

Offline Smart Mule

• Administrator
« Reply #928 on: February 11, 2011, 09:14:06 pm »
I called Santa Fe PD to verify the police report.  The correct number to call is (505)955-5751.  The woman I spoke with verified that a report was filed but it has not yet been entered into the system.  I was told that if I call back on Monday then they would get a copy of the report ready to send out to me.

Offline czech

« Reply #929 on: February 11, 2011, 09:22:24 pm »
Thank you, sky. I am very curious.