Author Topic: Is this group for real? AIM PA  (Read 85739 times)

Rkmiller

Re: Is this group for real? AIM PA, Leonard Peltier's son
« Reply #120 on: November 03, 2009, 11:31:26 pm »
Taraverti,its not just a little its everything critter has wrote in this whole thread i was reffering to. so indeed i was set off,but by quite alot.

« Reply #121 on: November 04, 2009, 01:16:25 am »
LOL  Sorry, I found this rather funny.  Please read what I've written, it is not as you are saying.     Bowing out of the fray...  not really my thing to argue senselessly.   Be well!

Yeah you do that,not sure that it was funny as much as you were probably embarrassed as besides this,nothing you have said here has made any sense at all,and you have the mentallity of a 12 year old,obviously you cant make a grown up point and no one can have a adult conversation with you, so the only thing senseless about that arguement was what you yourself said,so yes do your little LOL laugh,keep thinkin your better than everyone else and leave the thread,because if that was the best you have you need no try to make anyone else on here look bad as you do worse and worse to yourself.

I stated something but decided to come back and just say  Never Mind.  I seriously don't engage with this type of nonsense.  

edited:  I decided to come and just say.. I commented on was how someone read a post about an issue of suicide and replied about spelling errors, and that I wouldn't want a person like that representing me.  And because of that, you have all of the above to say.  It makes no sense to me, so I call it nonsense.  Maybe you're just out trying to pick a fight, I don't do that, you'll have to bait someone else into a fight if that's what you're trying to do.  And yes, I think trying to bait 'me' into a fight is rather funny, because I won't do it. 

I've distracted enough from this topic, never intended it to go beyond my outburst of a couple pages back.  I apologize for the distraction to those who are  interested in the 'Topic', and will no longer respond to this off topic subject.  Thank you. 

« Last Edit: November 04, 2009, 05:56:00 am by critter »
press the little black on silver arrow Music, 1) Bob Pietkivitch Buddha Feet http://www.4shared.com/file/114179563/3697e436/BuddhaFeet.html

Rkmiller

« Reply #122 on: November 04, 2009, 10:15:38 pm »
Critter, i wanna reflect on his cause im not tryin to pick a fight but wanna respond to this.....

you say you dont get involved insenseless talk......but apparently you do bcause you responded...........[Insults removed]

not only that.i was looking around and apparently your in other threads and topics here as well[More insults]

[RKMiller went on to insult the same person in half a dozen other threads. Not disagreement, but nothing but childish insults. This is trolling and spamming. All were deleted, and any future instances will result in a ban on their ISP.]

« Last Edit: November 05, 2009, 01:57:56 pm by educatedindian »

Offline Littlcrowz

« Reply #123 on: November 17, 2009, 10:50:32 am »
I know that they are no longer listed as AIM of PA they are now Autonomus Chapter of AIM  Pa.  I talked to a friend and asked if they would find out any info and they talked with both guys involved and told them to remove the AIM site and list it as Autonomus and they complied.
It seems they want to accomodate so lets see how it goes I say.
The thing that bothers me the most about the site is, it seems to Political  all the time  everything is about How things are being used ect ect ect. How come nothing positive is said there. After all with Natives  not all things are being destroyed  Whites are helping to clean up things, and they do contribute alot to Pine Ridge and other rez.

Offline bls926

« Reply #124 on: November 17, 2009, 01:29:11 pm »
I know that they are no longer listed as AIM of PA they are now Autonomus Chapter of AIM  Pa.  I talked to a friend and asked if they would find out any info and they talked with both guys involved and told them to remove the AIM site and list it as Autonomus and they complied.
It seems they want to accomodate so lets see how it goes I say.
The thing that bothers me the most about the site is, it seems to Political  all the time  everything is about How things are being used ect ect ect. How come nothing positive is said there. After all with Natives  not all things are being destroyed  Whites are helping to clean up things, and they do contribute alot to Pine Ridge and other rez.

They have always been an Autonomous AIM Chapter; they just added it to their name. They were authorized by Chinka Whitekiller and he's with Autonomous AIM. They've also dropped Pennsylvania and switched to Lancaster and Chester County.

Littlcrowz, what site are you talking about being too political? NAFPS? That's the purpose of this forum. It isn't a friendly little, life is great, chat room.

Offline Ramona1

« Reply #125 on: June 16, 2010, 01:04:13 am »
Is this group for real?
Please take a look at the video on their myspace webpage under the Blurbs
About me: Interview for Southern Village
http://www.myspace.com/a.aim-lanc
Whats with the white guy holding the flag with the sunglasses and bandana? I know they are trying to do this for a good cause but I am having trouble taking them serious with this white guy standing there trying to hard to  look like a goon. Its very distracting from what the woman is trying to say and what I mean by distracting is I think he looks silly.

Offline bls926

Re: Is this group for real? AIM PA
« Reply #126 on: June 16, 2010, 03:40:23 am »
This group has been discussed at length. We all have different opinions about the members and that's okay. However, they are a sanctioned chapter of Autonomous AIM and we have to respect that. So, to answer your question . . . Yes, this group is for real.

Edit to add: Al, you might want to remove the part about "Leonard Peltier's son" from the title of this thread. That was someone's misconception. No where on any of their sites did anyone ever claim to be Leonard's son.

[Done]
« Last Edit: June 16, 2010, 08:43:45 pm by educatedindian »

Offline milehighsalute

Re: Is this group for real? AIM PA
« Reply #127 on: October 06, 2014, 03:28:31 pm »
i know this is an old thread....but there was a website saying that roy robertsons real name was roy lombardo, and they even posted pics of his dad who was a war hero and said he was full white....they also showed a pic of his SS lighning bolts on his leg and said he was in a white supremacist gang in prison...and he was a chomo

the site is down but i can post the context of it....he was part of the infamous H.I.T. online group

im not saying i believe the chomo stuff or even the white gang stuff

i ran all the names, roy robertson, roy whitehorse, roy lombardo through megans law, child offender sex registries ect ect and could not find him........so i think that part may be a lie.....but i do believe he is italian and non-indian