Author Topic: Lydia Hersloff AKA Lydia White Calf  (Read 60450 times)

fabious

Re: Lydia Hersloff AKA Lydia White Calf
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2014, 07:37:17 pm »
Thank you for the add. Please beware of all the white people that say they are representing our people.

http://heathermartnimustbestopped.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/mel-ve-and-lydia-white-calf-join-kate.html#comment-form

fabious

« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2014, 08:05:43 pm »
Is this post true that Lydia White Calf slandered Joann Spotted Bear, making statements to me personally that Joann held her up at gun point and stole $3000.00 from her. She also had a man call me the next day wanting to know if Joann was at my house and telling me that Joann had a hit list. She is a non-native and should not be taking actions on behalf of the Lakota people. She claims to be fighting for us while she slanders our own people and seeks to divide them."

Is it true that Lydia is not still married to her husband and they are not together. She uses his name all the time and so do her friends.

Offline MySaskCan

« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2014, 01:07:12 am »
Beware of Irish 'white-man' John O'Donnell (Fabious Cotter) who supports Kevin Annett by attacking those who oppose Kevin Annett...

Offline MySaskCan

« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2014, 01:34:52 am »
I do not know Joanne Spotted Bear.  I am not putting myself into the middle of a very complicated dispute.  I simply come here to offer what I know of Kevin Annett which is where I met Lydia, who has been transparent about her involvement with Kevin and her deep regret over it.  People want to plaster her name on a forum speaking about her and Kevin as if they still work together and are still friends.  What people don't know (and won't until I write a book about it all I guess) is the correspondence, the events and the details that exist in the form of emails, screencaps, etc... from Kevin, from Kevin's supporters and from Kevin's victims that give context to the whole matter.  It involves groups that I never would have imagined myself coming in contact with except in some kind of fiction novel.  I am not attempting to speak for Native people, but as a person of intelligence, honor and with a sense of justice, I see that a white man is doing great harm to innocent people with his charade.  I chose to expose it and in doing so put a target on my back.  So be it.  The Cotter's, the Pagans and the Kitty's of the world will have their shot at me, but they will have to lie in the bed they made eventually (as do we all).

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
« Reply #20 on: March 24, 2014, 12:57:36 pm »
Is this post true that Lydia White Calf slandered Joann Spotted Bear, making statements to me personally that Joann held her up at gun point and stole $3000.00 from her. She also had a man call me the next day wanting to know if Joann was at my house and telling me that Joann had a hit list. She is a non-native and should not be taking actions on behalf of the Lakota people. She claims to be fighting for us while she slanders our own people and seeks to divide them."

Is it true that Lydia is not still married to her husband and they are not together. She uses his name all the time and so do her friends.

Your way of speaking needs to be clearer.

You are the one making the accusation, so far without proof beyond your own testimony.

You say you are Lakota. But so far you have not introduced yourself or made your connection to all of this mess clear.

To both you and MSS, do not simply trade accusations. Provide proof of what you claim and also be extremely clear about who you are.

fabious

« Reply #21 on: March 24, 2014, 08:41:27 pm »
I am not making accusations. I am talking about what is posted here on this forum.

[spam removed-Al]

so from what i read her last name is hersloff, she was married to a lakota so she thinks that gave her the right to go around claiming to be lakota and practice medicine

her ex-husband and dennis banks issued statement about her

I am asking if the posts here by others are true.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2014, 04:14:27 pm by educatedindian »

Offline earthw7

• Standing Rock Tourism
« Reply #22 on: March 25, 2014, 12:31:22 pm »
i guess the question would be is any of what is posted here true?
We have a statement from Dennis Bank which good.
but what do you bring to the post? What is your defends or evidence
either way so far there is a lot of he said she said,
In Spirit

fabious

« Reply #23 on: March 25, 2014, 04:08:24 pm »
Haumikole earthw7,

Thank-you for your friendly post. Ptehinsilska Lydia White Calf posted on my blog. She was so hateful and she used racist insinuation, because like Heather Martin she thought I was somebody else.  There were posts from Ptehinsilska Lydia White Calf that I did not approve. I felt threatened by both Lydia and Heather.  I do not know Ptehinsilska Lydia White Calf and have heard many things about her in different places. After Ptehinsilska Lydia posted on my blog, I do not want to know her.  I wanted to know why these white people were fighting over Indigenous business. Ptehinsilska Lydia White Calf, Heather Martin, Kevin Annett and others are white people who are fighting with each other over Indigenous business. Who am I? I am one who walks many places.

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
« Reply #24 on: March 25, 2014, 04:17:53 pm »
Haumikole earthw7,

Thank-you for your friendly post. Ptehinsilska Lydia White Calf posted on my blog. She was so hateful and she used racist insinuation, because like Heather Martin she thought I was somebody else.  There were posts from Ptehinsilska Lydia White Calf that I did not approve. I felt threatened by both Lydia and Heather.  I do not know Ptehinsilska Lydia White Calf and have heard many things about her in different places. After Ptehinsilska Lydia posted on my blog, I do not want to know her.  I wanted to know why these white people were fighting over Indigenous business. Ptehinsilska Lydia White Calf, Heather Martin, Kevin Annett and others are white people who are fighting with each other over Indigenous business. Who am I? I am one who walks many places.

Which is your blog?
Again, do not play games. Do not spam anymore. It was removed and so will any more of it.

First you claim firsthand knowledge, then you claim you only know what's on this forum, and now you are claiming firsthand threats by LWC.

fabious

« Reply #25 on: March 25, 2014, 04:36:47 pm »
I don't understand you are telling me. What was removed? What spam are you speaking about?  Please read my posts here. I never claimed to have firsthand knowledge. You are confusing me with MySaskCan Heather Martin who claims to have this knowledge you speak about. If you look at my profile that icon leads you right to my blog.

This is my blog.

http://heathermartnimustbestopped.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/mel-ve-and-lydia-white-calf-join-kate.html

One educated Indian, you removed quotes from posts by others on the NAFPS forum. If you felt it was spam why didn't you remove it when they were first posted by others. You call what I quoted that other members on this forum posted spam? You attack me and accuse me over what other members posted on this forum?
« Last Edit: March 25, 2014, 04:44:13 pm by fabious »

Offline earthw7

• Standing Rock Tourism
« Reply #26 on: March 25, 2014, 04:41:57 pm »
I understand but this site is not about who said what it about facts,
what facts do you have
In Spirit

fabious

« Reply #27 on: March 25, 2014, 04:45:44 pm »
Facts? I came here asking questions on what was factually posted here on this forum. You seem to have me confused with the Sask person. Read my posts and point out what I said I had first hand knowledge on.

Offline earthw7

• Standing Rock Tourism
« Reply #28 on: March 25, 2014, 04:51:34 pm »
No i mean everyone who has post on this because i reread everything on the post by everyone who posted
and it just got back to one person said this and another person said this.
So what we need is facts on these people's non enrollment in a tribe, evidence of their work
and where they are sell ceremonies.. ect...
what meeting have they set up and where hard facts
In Spirit

fabious

« Reply #29 on: March 25, 2014, 05:00:34 pm »
Thank-you earthw7 for clearing up my confusion. I already told the members here in a post I do not know  Ptehinsilska Lydia White Calf. I am here seeking answers like others here. I want to know why these white people are fighting with each other over Indigenous business. Their fight is what sparked my curiosity because they are all white people?