Author Topic: Paul Moore "Bear Paw"  (Read 70336 times)

Offline zoi lightfoot

Re: Paul Moore "Bear Paw"
« Reply #45 on: November 07, 2008, 11:15:29 am »
Matina,first of all perhaps you need a small education about how indians speak to and with eachother before you judge me,my son can fight his own battles because he is a grown man capable of speaking for himself,Indian peoples do not tend to have someone else speak for them.So mind your manners please.if you want folks to believe this guy is in anyway Indian.
Unfortunately I DO accociate with the Abenaki as well as other communities and Nations,due to my UN work and the europeon based consular facility OWNED by the Indian Nations(of which I am its current legal director)See I am waiting for Paul to simply confirm what i already know the answer to.That is WHICH Abenaki Elders and spiritual leaders recognize him.Its not rocket science,its a very Indian question being put to him,which oddly niether he or you who has "read up on our diverse cultures" seem to have a basic grasp

Offline zoi lightfoot

« Reply #46 on: November 07, 2008, 03:01:30 pm »
Direct question here Paul,and i am just the messenger this time.

Question:
"Who is your Chief? and what is your tribe?"
That comes from
Chief April St Francis Merrill
Abenaki Nation.

Offline Paul

« Reply #47 on: November 07, 2008, 03:35:30 pm »
Zoi, I have no idea...I have ways been around my hundred of so relitives and family friends that migrated down to Vermomt after the crap got to heavy in Canada... until they, (the older ones) died...maybe you could introduce me to new ones when I come to the USA very soon. I would love to meet you there when I come over. All I know is what I have been taught Zoi, whether that differs from you that is the question...whether that difers from the  Abenaki Shamans that you will introduce me to that is the question. Maybe we all can learn from one another to make healing in our world Zoi.

Have a sparkling day
Bear Paw

Offline Paul

« Reply #48 on: November 07, 2008, 03:41:06 pm »
Good afternoon everyone,

First of all SuperDog, I don’t need another id or name to use on this website so accusing me of such just adds to this website abuse, I use my own name always...I said from the beginning that I would be honest as I expect from all of you guys, but unfortunately I am not getting, but I don’t mean you Superdog, you are strait forward at least which I respect. But I do have to tell you my friend I did not change a thing on my website for you; I do it once a month no matter what and I put the CD on and off as I feel.
I am finally getting upset with all of your website’s garbage; I have answered all of you queries and I don’t intend on answering any more after this last transmission. 
You seem to have a rational mind Superdog even though you thought that I sent in a message from a different name ID or user name.
I have to tell you that all attempts and entries into websites are recorded on the webmasters logs like on my website; these data’s can give IP numbers and from the IP numbers email address can be seen and I would never be other than who I am my friend.
I have never shown anything but respect on this website and if anyone disputes this have them go back and read my transmissions again.
I have told the website that I am who I said that I was and have given reference even though you didn’t like a couple. I can only state what I know and who I am my friend.  The only elders that I knew or have known are long dead...take in respect that I am in my 60’s and the only ones (cousins)  that are around have spread out throughout the USA or back up in Canada...but I do have an Irish Aunt that is 99 yrs of age in a care home and not on any Meds and gets in daily punching fights with her fellow residents...If you want her number I am sure that she could set you right because she hates everybody including Natives, Americans, Blacks, Orientals, and everybody but her self...does she remind you of anybody Superdog?
I have given you my reference(s) names and where they can be found but yet you still have not given me yours even though I have asked...I even asked the name of my accuser and where we had a meeting, but yet no reply...what kind of judgement is this Superdog!!!!  I have only shown you people of this website courtesy and respect, and yes I have told several off politely when they have been out of place only because I feel that this website has a place on the net and I don’t want to see it shut down.
I know this website has been in legations before for libel and I don’t want to see it happen again. I tried to end this peacefully Superdog but I may not be able to do so, so I have to apprise you that the person on the website that is privy to law should inform you on the website about the laws on International terrorism...they are same thing as in the USA.
To give you an example my friend: anyone who cast an aspersion onto another that my disrupt their life in any or fashion not to live a normal every day existence across state lines or international borders. Anyone who stocks another by looking for their addresses or schedules from across state lines or international borders. Anybody who defames another for purpose of gain whether it is financial or to be just a butt-head to gain importance or otherwise for their own benefit across state lines or international borders. Anyone that puts fear into another to make them change their daily business or schedule...which this website has done because I personally would have never entered into a hatred website like this in my life before being told that I am on it and in question. And last but not least because I have more so please ask the lawyer of your website...the fact of bullying and enslaving, that’s right enslaving...making someone do what they don’t want to do, but yet they do it just to live across state lines and international borders. 
All of the above is punishable in the USA courts and internationally!!!!!! 
To defame a person is the worst crime in life everybody...please pay attention to what you say to anybody and what you accuse them of.

I only know what I have been taught by my elders which are long gone. I know that when I was born they asked me not to be numbered like most of you...those that are looking for numbers only want to be some one....  Yes, by the way, I can be numbered if I wish...Think my friends, do we have self-determination; when I left the USA in 03 or so we didn’t.
What you should be working hard on is,  why you have to be numbered! Why is it that a person with one drop of black blood throughout the world is considered black race? And why is a person with one drop of oriental blood is considered yellow race?
What you should also consider again is the number system...You should ask yourself why am I being numbered!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You should be asking yourself why President Bush’s Father is living on rez ground in the State of Maine, you should be asking yourselves why old man Bush, Clinton and Young Bush collects Native heads and why they defiled graves to the tune of several hundred thousand.
If you want to know of my ability to be clairvoyant Superdog...I have read on your website of a Orval Looking Glass so I asked Spirit to tell me something that maybe one of you knows but not me so Spirit says that he has a woman in his life with the same name as me but feminine so it must be a Paula or a Pauline, or if he ever had a woman in his life with that name(s)...I would have no way of knowing this my friend.
Dream well my friend and end it; I will wait a few days but I will not respond to see if the query of my existence, Martina’s and Anke is done.   

Aho everyone go in peace
Paul Moore “Bear Paw???

Offline Paul

« Reply #49 on: November 07, 2008, 04:10:14 pm »
Hi Zoi,

Actually Zoi, I do remember my uncles and Aunts before they died talking about were are finally going to have recognition and laughing about the Rez police stopping the Governor and his police at gun-point and his name was Chief St Francis...is this his Daughter or Wife?  Is he alive still, I know they showed me a picture of him and he was a big man...I know that I am wide and big but he was a lot bigger Zoi  If memory is right it was in Springfield Vermont I think...maybe I am I don't know...

Aho Zoi, for bring back that memory

Bear paw

Offline Superdog

« Reply #50 on: November 07, 2008, 04:15:15 pm »
I'm interested as why you're attributing everything said on this board to me??  I haven't said or accused you of the things you've mentioned here on here but you called me out in bold letters.  What's your motivation there?

Are you saying that I'm Al Carrol the website owner (page id EducatedIndian)???

I actually had a really good post laid out on this subject.  None of it attacking you, but unfortunately I took so long to type it the board logged me out so instead of posting it it asked me to log in again and when I did...it disappeared.  Oh well...it happens, but I think you probably would've been somewhat pleased with it...after this I may have to reconsider some of the thoughts I had in there.

Reread my posts.  I've never said that you sent a message from a different ID.  That was EducatedIndian.  I haven't questioned or even mentioned the individuals you put forth as references.  I don't have a website so there's no way I could mention Arvol Looking Glass on it.  On top of it you've accused me of defamation and felt the need to inform me of international terrorism laws.

You've confused me with someone else.  If anything I've been someone who has tried to hear your side and give you mine with respect and see if there's a common ground of understanding to be found.

I can't say I really appreciate being accused of something I haven't even come close to doing.

Superdog
« Last Edit: November 07, 2008, 04:57:45 pm by Superdog »

Offline Superdog

« Reply #51 on: November 07, 2008, 04:26:48 pm »
As for the Paula/Pauline reference....I'm confused.  Was that supposed to be a testament of your clairvoyant abilities???

If it was aimed at me, then I'll inform you that I don't have any woman in my life with the name Paul/Paula/Pauline or anything close to it. 

Superdog

Offline zoi lightfoot

« Reply #52 on: November 07, 2008, 04:42:42 pm »
Paul,i don't "know ANY Abenaki Shaman" a point thats been missed by you all along.Secondly I didn't ask the question as is,the Abenaki Chief did,but there you go  speaking vague again,The one thing i can tell you is if any indian cop or not stopped a gov and his "police force" with guns,its not a laughing matter and thats a checkable incident.
So lets get this right you claim to be Abenaki,yet your relatives were happy they were "going to be recognized?"You don't know the band or tribe you are from but you still state you are Abenaki,yes?So I take it the answer i am to take to the Abenaki Chief is "you don't know"yes?Just like to clarify that before i do so.
I do however think you owe Superdog an apology,as you have not been attacked or treated with anything but reasonable curtosy by Superdog. and by the way it was me that questioned your Clairvoyant skills not Superdog.Due specificaly to your oversight that i am a blond indian with a daughter.The next time the legitimate members of the international community get together,I will be sure to let them know you want to meet me "again"I may not live up Durham way but its not that far,better still i will send you deatils of the gathering of our nations in the uk next year when the dates been finalized as we should have the Abenaki (and others) chief present.

Offline Claudia

« Reply #53 on: November 07, 2008, 06:06:42 pm »
 Hello everybody,

I had read for the last days all the postings about Paul Moore (Bear Paw).Now my opinion.
I have met Paul 11 month ago and I am very proud to know him ,he is a absolutely honest
Man.For all things I have learned from him  and that was many , I have paid nothing.

Love and peace for all.

P.S excuse my englisch, i am german.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2008, 06:48:54 am by Claudia »

Offline Ingeborg

• Friends
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #54 on: November 07, 2008, 11:06:31 pm »
For all things I have learned from him  and that was many , I have paid nothing.

Going by your e-mail address, I take it you're organizing events with Mr Moore in Germany, so yes, you probably didn't pay him, you were making money.

Mr Moore also mentioned Ms Martina's father being a healer in an ancient Germanic tradition and a man of high renown, while Ms Martina doesn't want to give us any more info.
I should imagine that a healer of high renown is already known all over Germany, so his name is public matter anyway.

But I'd really be interested to learn more about this 'ancient language' Ms Martina's father taught his children. How ancient will this be? Anyways, the language is quite well documented, so for anyone interested in 'Althochdeutsch' or earlier Germanic dialects prior to the emerge of any common German language, there is enough material available, and these languages are researched and taught at most universities in Germany. However, no matter whether we are speaking of 'Althochdeutsch' or other languages - they have ceased to be spoken languages and being in use for several centuries or even longer. And any speaker of contemporary German will not be able to understand or speak ancient forms right away. Some even have difficulties understanding the bible translation of Martin Luther nowadays, and similar as Shakespeare for the English language, the Luther Bible is said to be the first written document in contemporary 'Hochdeutsch'.

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
« Reply #55 on: November 08, 2008, 05:08:48 am »

1. First of all SuperDog, I don’t need another id or name to use on this website so accusing me of such just adds to this website abuse, I use my own name always...

2. I am finally getting upset with all of your website’s garbage; I have answered all of you queries and I don’t intend on answering any more after this last transmission. 

3. I have never shown anything but respect on this website and if anyone disputes this have them go back and read my transmissions again.

4. The only elders that I knew or have known are long dead...

5. I have given you my reference(s) names and where they can be found but yet you still have not given me yours even though I have asked...

6. I know this website has been in legations before for libel and I don’t want to see it happen again.

7.  I have to apprise you that the person on the website that is privy to law should inform you on the website about the laws on International terrorism...they are same thing as in the USA.

8. To give you an example my friend: anyone who cast an aspersion onto another that my disrupt their life in any or fashion not to live a normal every day existence across state lines or international borders.

9. Anyone who stocks another by looking for their addresses or schedules from across state lines or international borders.

10. Anybody who defames another for purpose of gain whether it is financial or to be just a butt-head to gain importance or otherwise for their own benefit across state lines or international borders.

11. Anyone that puts fear into another to make them change their daily business or schedule...which this website has done

12...the fact of bullying and enslaving, that’s right enslaving...making someone do what they don’t want to do, but yet they do it just to live across state lines and international borders. 
All of the above is punishable in the USA courts and internationally!!!!!! 

13. To defame a person is the worst crime in life everybody...

14. What you should also consider again is the number system...You should ask yourself why am I being numbered!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. If you want to know of my ability to be clairvoyant Superdog...I have read on your website of a Orval Looking Glass

16. ....so I asked Spirit to tell me something that maybe one of you knows but not me so Spirit says that he has a woman in his life with the same name as me but feminine so it must be a Paula or a Pauline, or if he ever had a woman in his life with that name(s)...I would have no way of knowing this my friend.

17. Dream well my friend and end it; I will wait a few days but I will not respond to see if the query of my existence, Martina’s and Anke is done.   

This has become downright comical.

1. As Superdog pointed out, we're not the same person. I've never met him, and he hasn't been at NAFPS more than a year, while I've been with NAFPS for eight years and live overseas.

We don't sound at all alike and our IDs are very different, so I have no idea why you confused us. All those multiple IDs and contradictory claims of yours make you think everyone else is as confused as you.

2. "Transmission"? Please tell me you're not wearing a tinfoil hat.

And you've gone out of your way to not answer most questions.

3. Yeah, I think you have your hat on.

4. "Elders conveniently dead" is a pretty standard Nuage tactic and claim.

5. I'm assuming you're asking me and not Superdog. Who I am is all over this site.

And actually, you never asked me before this post.

6. Actually we've never been sued or been in court. "Legation" means something else.

And I take it you're trying to bluff us with yet another empty lawsuit threat. That hasn't worked before, won't work now.

7. You insult the geuine victims of terrorism when you claim that asking a question equals "terrorism." You should be ashamed.

8. Technically, you are guilty of this when you say these things to Superdog.

9. So you think picking up a phone book is "terrorism"?

10. Is that the legal term they used in Guantanamo? "Detained indefinitely for being a butthead"?

11. I imagine we have changed your business schedule. Your psychic and ceremony selling business is probably suffering and you're scared of having to find a real job.

Guess what, it's called protest.

12. "Enslaving"? Do you realize you sound downright loony, like you need professional help?

13. Obviously you never heard of murder, rape, genocide, etc.

The world's smallest violin is playing a song just for you.

14. "Numbered"? Does anyone have any idea what he's talking about?

15. "Orval Looking Glass"?! ROFL!

Thanks for the belly laugh!

Nice to show all of us how out of touch you are with NDNs, not to mention reality.

16. That's nothing a google search wouldn't turn up. Some "pyschic"....

17. Martina and your likely sockpuppet Anke are done? I'm guessing they take orders from you.

Offline Claudia

« Reply #56 on: November 08, 2008, 06:45:54 am »
Yes Ingeborg that is right I make money with my shop.
Have a nice Day
« Last Edit: November 08, 2008, 06:48:22 am by Claudia »

Offline Paul

« Reply #57 on: November 08, 2008, 09:42:02 am »
Hi Superdog,

I do apologise deeply...everything I said wasn’t for you but a few little ones were.  I said that you seem to be a strait forward person, and you seem to have some influence on your website so I posted the whole thing to you but I didn’t mean it to be aimed at you, and again from the bottom of my heart, I am very sorry.  I felt that you had enough calmness to talk to everybody else about the issues that I wrote...

Offline zoi lightfoot

« Reply #58 on: November 08, 2008, 11:44:13 am »
Claudia,while i am pleased that Mr Paul Moore has such a loyal personal friend in you who would give testiment to his honesty,it all pretty empty for the puropse of this furum,as the Abenaki Chief in Vermont contests Pauls claims directly.

Offline Claudia

« Reply #59 on: November 08, 2008, 12:15:17 pm »
Hello Zoi Lightfoot, it is only my opinion,I respect your opinion.