Author Topic: K. Annett Speak on Canada’s and America’s Genocide of Native People and  (Read 10031 times)

Offline aya

this might interesst you
http://itccs.org/

Offline Ingeborg

• Friends
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
Annett hasn't gotten even more out there than ever. Look up the other two members of that "tribunal" and you find "freemen" or militia movement types. Notice one of them thinks he's sovereign from the govt by putting a trademark on his name.

And a supposed tribunal on crimes vs NDN boarding school children has no NDN members on it, or as supporters.

Offline aya

what the he**** ....
I don't get it!

I constantly and since years wonder about WHY are the First Nations and others such a target of  misuse, destruction .. I mean, this is far worse than a genocide.

I saw lots of bad stuff around the world, and whenever any religion, tribe, culture, whatever is in the focus of being called an enemy for whatever reason, people start fighting against them and after certain damage the whole issue is over.
I do not say this is an acceptable behaviour, but this is what can be seen since a couple of years.
When it comes to the Native Tribes in NA and the Aboriginals in Australia, this battle does not find an end and the means and strategies are getting more and more sick.
Whatever you are as a people - you must be unfathomably proud of it ;)

so well - you should delete this thread it is not really anything for your well-being.

blessings
aya

Offline earthw7

• Standing Rock Tourism
wow the point is NO ONE Talks for us we can talk for ourselves,
As Native people we are alive and well
We understand genocide and how people are taking our culture
langauge way of life and spirituality and trying to make it there but without
the real information.
In Spirit

Offline aya

I watched too lots of videos from the video page here on board and other too, I saw amazing people talking there and read articles, public papers and lots of other stuff. Slowly I get an idea of who is who and what could be real and what not.
So at this point, thank you for this board and site, it is far more than helpful!!
have a blessed weekend
aya