Author Topic: Walter Renz  (Read 145645 times)

Offline Don Naconna

Re: Walter Renz
« Reply #150 on: November 27, 2009, 08:59:46 pm »
He belongs in frauds like his rival frauds Tecumseh Brown Eagle, Jerry "Eaglefeather" and the Binay "tribe" and the Camel Eye Treaty Sovran Nations.Let's put them all in frauds and get the word out...

Offline Keely

« Reply #151 on: February 04, 2016, 10:05:15 pm »
Back in 2009, I posted about a fraud, Walter Renz, who was using the surname LONGTAIL, and he is not of the Longtail family. I know this because I am of the Longtail family.

I originally posted it in "Frauds" but the post was moved to "Research Needed" which in a way, I felt insulted by that move, but I got over it... now I cannot post in "Frauds", I am some how blocked from posting in that group.

So, please consider this update on Renz... and hope he is caught SOON!

http://www.mansfieldnewsjournal.com/story/news/crime/2016/02/01/police-searching-couple-neighbors-disappearance-patricia-hudson-mansfield-ohio/79632158/

Also, please note where his own mother states he is NOT Native American!!

Offline Diana

• I Love YaBB 2!
« Reply #152 on: February 04, 2016, 11:16:38 pm »
Back in 2009, I posted about a fraud, Walter Renz, who was using the surname LONGTAIL, and he is not of the Longtail family. I know this because I am of the Longtail family.

I originally posted it in "Frauds" but the post was moved to "Research Needed" which in a way, I felt insulted by that move, but I got over it... now I cannot post in "Frauds", I am some how blocked from posting in that group.

http://www.mansfieldnewsjournal.com/story/news/crime/2016/02/01/police-searching-couple-neighbors-disappearance-patricia-hudson-mansfield-ohio/79632158/

Hi Keely, no one is allowed to post in the fraud section anymore, only a moderator can move someone into frauds. I believe this policy change took place about 5 years ago....??  ??? So please don't be offended.

Lim lemtsh,

Diana

Offline Ingeborg

• Friends
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #153 on: February 05, 2016, 12:07:24 am »

Forgive my bout of German accuracy  ;) - of course we may *post* in the fraud section, it's just we're not able to start new threads there. If I remember correctly, this policy was introduced after several [...] started threads on non-dubious persons in the fraud section.

Offline Keely

« Reply #154 on: February 05, 2016, 02:07:55 am »
Thanks for explaining it :)

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
« Reply #155 on: February 05, 2016, 02:41:24 am »

It's been some years, but looking again at the old thread, it was pretty confused to put it mildly. When we're unsure it stays under Research. We're different in that way from the Indianz board.

For this particular link, it's a strange turn. A dispute with a neighbor which may have turned criminal or violent.

Offline loudcrow

Offline loudcrow

« Reply #157 on: February 06, 2016, 01:12:38 am »
Here is another article with basically the same information as my previous post. However, this article
says the couple have been using the missing woman's credit cards.

http://www.wfxg.com/story/31148712/former-neighbors-of-missing-mansfield-woman-arrested

Offline webflowerz1

« Reply #160 on: February 16, 2016, 07:06:38 pm »
It is true everything that has been said about walter renz... he is in jail for murder, but all the other accusations are true as well. I lived not far from walter though I had not been to his house but had talked to him on the phone.. he had approached me thru facebook stating that his family was the protector of the Barnett clan.. it didn't take long for me to see holes in his claims.. ive attached the link to the local town paper.. some of my cousins went to school with him.. weve always known he was nut but never thought he was one capable of killing.. http://www.wmfd.com/news/single.asp?story=67393

Offline webflowerz1

« Reply #161 on: February 16, 2016, 07:11:21 pm »
I also wanted to say that one of my good friends went to his house and while visiting noticed a picture of a woman on his computer desk.. when pete asked walt who the woman was walt said it was his gramma or something like that pete knew it was a lie because the photo he had was pete's grandmother, as pete had posted it on facebook and that's how pete came to know walter.. 

Offline debbieredbear

• Global Moderator
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #162 on: February 16, 2016, 08:10:03 pm »
Thanks for your input, webflowerz1!