Author Topic: Lydia Hersloff AKA Lydia White Calf  (Read 60468 times)

TrishaRoseJacobs

Lydia Hersloff AKA Lydia White Calf
« on: September 05, 2005, 04:09:48 pm »
Okay, this is the most recent time I've recieved an email on Lydia White Calf having made false accusations against the Cruz and the Naropa Institute. The lawsuit was dismissed as having no merit.

I've gotten several emails from rather respectable and reasonable sounding people stating that:

Cruz never claimed to be a spiritual leader of the Ogala Lakota Nation. But he was in fact a Sundance helper to Vernal Cross for twenty years

Eagle Cruz is Yaqui born on the reservation of another tribe (don't know which.)

Cruz did not teach any class on Native Spirituality but rahter, Native American studies.

And that furthermore it was Lydia White Calf herself who demanded Curz teach Lakota Spirituality, that he refused. As well as refused her demand that he teach her songs and how to do ceremonies. And that is why (according to these emails) she brought a lawsuit against him.

Any opinions, further info? I don't want to have him on my website if he was in fact, not at fault.

Trisha

« Last Edit: October 09, 2013, 08:48:49 pm by educatedindian »

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
Re: Lydia White Calf
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2005, 10:02:47 pm »
Naropa is an exploiters institution, I have no doubt of that given the history of its founder. As for this case, it could have been dismissed simply because of the double standard the courts practice all the time for Native religions. Simply because they know so little of Native beliefs they err on the side of caution and take the word of white "experts" on NDNs.

No one ever claimed the course was called spirituality. The complaint was that ceremonies were taught within the class by a fraud. Naropa's own catalog said that ceremonies would be taught, so why would Cruz claim he refused to teach them?

Cross has passed on, but his relatives signed a resolution against exploiters, one that explictly singles out Don "Eagle" Cruz by name.
http://www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/Lobby/4450/lakotatrib.html
"Resolution Regarding Don (Eagle) Cruz - False Prophet
Resolution in Support of The Resolution Regarding Don (Eagle) Cruz - False Prophet Endorsed by the International War Crimes Tribunal May 5-9, 1998
In previous years, the Grey Eagles of the Lakota Nation, (the Lakota Tribal Elders), had developed and adopted a Ten Point document that included a strong stand against non-Lakotas who practiced and performed the Sacred Ceremonies of the Lakotas, which is strictly prohibited by Traditional Lakota Law.
The relatives of deceased medicine man, Vernal Cross, Sr. presented a resolution calling for a halt to spiritual exploitation of the Lakota religion and questionable activities of one Don (Eagle) Cruz employed the Naropa Institute of Boulder, Colorado. Members of the Tribunal developed a Resolution that reaffirmed the prohibition of non-Lakotas from leading out in the Sacred Ceremonies."

And while the White Calfs' supporters includes showboats like Russell Means, they also included some other big name respected Lakota leaders.
http://www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/9672/

And if you go midway down this link:
http://freecatalonia.ghostchild.com/index.php/topic,163.0.html
"In mid 1998, the White Calfs rallied cease and desist orders from the Grey Eagle Society of Lakota elders for Naropa to halt the practice of Lakota ceremonialism by Eagle Cruz. Naropa scoffed, quickly issuing a defensive document entitled "The Naropa Institute's View: Native American Studies," which outlined their mission and policy for the program. A paragraph reads:
In developing this program, Naropa faculty have sought out and followed the guidance of highly respected and accepted elders from several Nations including, but not limited to: Arvol Looking Horse and Irma Bear Stops Rooks, Lakota; Thomas Banyacya, Hopi; Jose Lucero, Santa Clara Pueblo; Oren Lyons, Onandaga; and Joe Rose, Anisinabe. Many of these elders have taught Intensives at Naropa, have reviewed syllabi for the courses in question, and have given specific direction about what should and what should not be taught.
"We called up Arvol Looking Horse [Keeper of the Lakota sacred white buffalo calf pipe] and Oren Lyons," say the White Calfs, "and they were both amazed that Naropa would make these outrageous claims. Arvol said he would come right down and help us fight this."

Cruz did work with some Nuage musicians.
http://www.ethereanmusic.com/modules/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=79

But other than that, he seems to have disappeared, which fits with the claim of the White Calfs that they found he had a history of multiple IDs and social security numbers.

Naropa's faculty have little understanding of who is NDN or not. Go to the bottom of this article and you'll see a list of "Natives" and Cruz is the only one who might have been NDN. The first four are all whites.
http://www.naropa.edu/envma/ketchin/sacredshows.html

Naropa has a history of being good at blowing smoke, and I wonder if the people who contactedyou might have fallen for it.

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2005, 10:11:03 pm »
Found one more.  Lots of frauds have been making false claims about Cross.

http://www.nanews.org/archive/1997/nanews05.039
RE: Vernal Cross Claims Denied" ---------
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 1997 23:11:11 -0500
Subj: Vernal Cross
  UUCP email
Vernal Cross, Oglala Sioux Medicine Man
  On September 4th, 1997 Vernal Cross, Oglala Sioux medicine man passed away after suffering a massive heart attack at his home in South Dakota.   Since that time his widow and children have learned that a number of people have come forth claiming to have inherited some part of his hochoka, or spiritual way.  His widow, Darlene Cross, has asked me to post the following information.  "No part of  Vernal's hochoka was
passed on.  All of his hochoka remains with the family and when he passed away he took his power with him.  Anyone who claims otherwise is
subject to arrest and imprisonment under federal law".  The following people have made claims of spiritual gifts and/or authority from Vernal
which Darlene states are false.
- Steve McCullough: Bicknell Indiana
Claims Vernal authorized Steve to perform ceremonies, which he never did.
- Larry Thompson: South Dakota
Has claimed Vernal made him a "healer" and authorized him to organize sundances among certain Canadian tribes, which he did not.
- Lenas Red Feather: Pine Ridge, South Dakota
Claims to have been taught how and authorized to run sundances by Vernal, which Vernal never did.
- AKA Vernal Cross Junior: New Hampshire
This person is claiming to be the son of Vernal Cross and Vernal Senior's Junior.  Vernal Cross junior resides in Kyle South Dakota and does not
reside in New Hampshire.
- Don (Eagle) Cruz: Boulder Colorado
Did not receive authority to lead sundances or any ceremony from Vernal Cross
- Gerald Bear: Reno Nevada
Did not receive authority to lead sundances or any ceremony from Vernal Cross

TrishaRoseJacobs

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2005, 09:08:13 am »
Cool beans, thanks Al.

Trisha

Offline milehighsalute

« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2013, 05:58:36 pm »
just read this and heard it from former members of their little clique this chick, some radio host and eliase yenegata graywolf had some kind of plot awhile back to try to lure the pope back here and kill him....i saw an old FB page from 2010 that they talked about it openly......................after that they hads some falling out and al 3 of them started pointing fingers at eachother and calling eachother phonies and fakes

so from what i read her last name is hersloff, she was married to a lakota so she thinks that gave her the right to go around claiming to be lakota and practice medicine

her ex-husband and dennis banks issued statement about her

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2013, 09:32:03 pm »
If you have an online source please post it. An alleged murder plot of a major world figure is a pretty serious accusation, and we really should not allow something like that to stay here without solid proof.

Also the statement from Banks and evidence of her legal name if you have links.

Epiphany

« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2013, 10:10:43 pm »
Is this her, in her stepfather's obit?

Madison H. Haythe ’33

Madison Haden Haythe of Easton, Md., died in his sleep Feb. 11, 2007.

He was born May 20, 1910, in Virginia, but for many years had lived in the Northeast. On his father’s side, he was descended from Sir Robert Heath, who founded the town of Heathville on the Northern Neck of Virginia. On his mother’s side, he was descended from the Dutch colonial family Riker, whose patriarch, Abraham Rycken, received a charter in 1664 from Dutch colonial Gov. Peter Stuyvesant for Hulett’s Island, which later became Riker’s Island.

Maddy graduated from Princeton magna cum laude and as a member of the first class in the School of Public and International Affairs (SPIA). Prior to his retirement from active business, he had been both an investment and a commercial banker. After retiring, he worked as a consultant until he was 94. An avid sailor his entire life, he was still a member of the New York Yacht Club at the time of his death.

Maddy is survived by his wife of 40 years, Frances Drexel Penrose Haythe; two sons, Thomas Madison Haythe and David Otway Haythe; a daughter, Cynthia Haden Haythe; three stepdaughters, Laura Hersloff Eddy, Francesca Hersloff Murray, and Lydia Hersloff White Calf; and many grandchildren, step-grandchildren, and great-grandchildren.

The Class of 1933

https://www.princeton.edu/paw/archive_new/PAW06-07/13-0509/memorials.html

Offline milehighsalute

« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2013, 05:25:03 am »
Joann Spotted Bear

Fromjoann spottedbear

Tojoann spotted bear

This letter is effective immediately,who betrays the Great Red Nation.of Turtle Island.We do not support Lydia Hersloff
by Joann Spotted Bear on Tuesday, September 21, 2010 at 7:38am
This letter is effective immediately .
We will not support Lydia White Calf or Kevin Arnett. an anyone who betrays
the Great Red Nation.of Turtle Island.
Joann Spotted Bear
Po Box 20306
Reno, Nevada 89515
775-657-6234
Dear Relations..
Of the Great Teton Souxs and Red Nation i am asking that we have nothing to do with Lydia White Calf / Hersloff or Kevin Arnett. Despite they have been working on the papal bull for 17 year or 20 years. neither never once told the Greater Red Nation on what they were doing, Just recently there was 6 people who went to jail under there choiceLydia Hersloff/ White Calf and Kevin Arnett In the United Kingdom, by using the lakota name. To make profit and financial gain from other country.
Lydia Hersloff/ White Calf , Hersloff being my Swedish descent, or Kevin Arnett.White Calf born out of a seventeen year marriage Royce White Calf of Pine Ridge , South Dakota of the Oglala Lakota People. HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH Lydia.. ACCORDING TO HIS SISTER RENEE WHITE CALF..THEY ARE DIVORCE AS OF LAST WEEK.. AND STRONGLY ADVISED THAT THE RED NATION DOES NOT!!!!!!.SUPPORT THIS LADY AT ALL..
Joann Spotted Bear they are not together..and Royce is in Pine Ridge, South Dakota.
12 minutes ago · Like ·
Joann Spotted Bear As of right ..now 9-21-2010 time is now 10:03 am Nevada time and 11:03 Pine Ridge, South Dakota.. Time.
Royce is not with Lydia.. i am talking to Renee White calf , Royce's. is sister..of the Oglala Lakota Nation..
7 minutes ago · Like ·
Joann Spotted Bear There is 2 of us that spoke to Renee White calf and we are witness to Royce being in Pine Ridge and we are talking to Renee White Calf of Pine Ridge to protect our People..and our native Indian nation..
!By www.hiddenfromhistory.org
The Summons was read and posted today by Lydia White Calf/ Hersloff , Lakota,Gertie wrote:
"I am not familliar with this lady, but the last name Hersloff does more sound German than Swedish, but I can be wrong..as I only lived there for almost 40 years"
SHE IS NO LONGER A PART OF THE LAKOTA NATION.. JUST HER KIDS ARE..
She ( Lydia also had a 100 year gord she claimed her Dog dug up 6 feet under ground.and a chanupa and eagle feather she claim belonged to Royce White Calf) . why were these not return to him.
More worse she used her 14 year kid to claim they then bought it (The 100 year old gord,) in the Netherlands.Lydia is 100% honest how dare you insinuate my mom dug that rattle up how we came across that rattle is this store owner in nederland gave it to us she said that the person called it that thing also in his store.
KEVIN ARNETT. who worked on the papal bull and broken treaty's failed to come to the Greater Red Nation and ask for permission from all tribes as he is a white man with a native name. given to him from his adopted father One man does not make dession for the whole 9 nation of the Great Sioux nation without going threw all tribes first Or the 33 treats counsel, let's not for get the 564 other tribes and the 300 in Alaska, Mexico, Hawaii and Micronesia.That name is met to help all not just pick and choose who you want to help.
The Papal bull is is a part of the broken treaty's
http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.absoluteastronomy.com%2Ftopics%2FPapal_bull&h=065f6>.A Papal bull is a particular type of letters patent or charter issued by a pope. It is named after the bulla that was appended to the end in order to authenticate it. Papal bulls were originally issued by the pope for many kinds of communication of a public nature, but after the fifteenth century, only for the most formal or solemn of occasions.
Modern scholars have retroactively used the term "Bull" to describe any elaborate papal document issued in the form of adecree or privilege (solemn or simple), and to some less elaborate ones issued in the form of a letter. Popularly, the name is used for any papal document that contains a metal seal. Papal bulls have been in use at least since the sixth century, but the term was not first used until around the middle of the thirteenth century and then only for internal un-official papal record keeping purposes; the term had become official by the fifteenth century, when one of the offices of the Papal chancery was named the "register of bulls" (registrum bullarum)
.Kevin is met to help the people by his honorable name not leave the grass roots outs. However he has been working on this for 20 years according to his dad.
William Annett
My son has laid his life on the line for 20 years for your people, when he could have acquiesced and had a "successful" career. He chose the truth and an effort to change the dominant society. He is still doing it daily on two continents. Just what is it that you've done, apart from talk?
what 2 continents was he working in, because the 9 Greater Lakota Nation or the Navajo Nation has not heard of this man or lady till just lately. and there work.It is my Job to tell the people and the Greater Red Nation the truth as we are working on a International Law Suite. is against the USA and not the United Kingdom are troubles are In the ( USA, Mexico, Canada, Alaska, Hawaii and Micronesia) boarders.
Nisgaa Nation "I gave Kevin Annett his Indian name, Eagle Strong Voice, in 2004 when I adopted him into our Anishinabe Nation. He carries that name proudly because he is doing the job he was sent to do, to tell his people of their wrongs. He speaks strongly and with truth. He speaks for our stolen and murdered children. I ask everyone to listen to him and welcome him."Chief Louis Daniels - Whispers WindElder, Turtle Clan, Anishinabe NationWinnipeg, Manitoba
So why was all Grassroots not notified of this man till recently, I strongly believe we have a voice of our own that we can use and, if these people are going to abuse our traditional ways and can not tell us there plans. then it is best to talk for our self.
UK Police: 6 arrested in alleged threat to pope, WHEN YOU STAND AGAINST,POPE IT IS JAIL OR DEATH. THIS IS CALLED,THE DIVINE HAND
The men, between the ages of 26 and 50, were detained under the Terrorism Act at a business in central London,This is bad business against International Native Indian People. of the greater turtle island. of all tribes.This is a bad idea or democracy for our people.and a good business to the political party.
( John Perkins) from England address with me with this commit..
joann the six people you talk of were working for london city council they were street cleaners they planed to blow up the pope its a big thing here in england
We do not support people like this, Who fail to tell the Great Red Nation their plans, Nor can they talk on behalf of the Great Turtle Island Traditional people. The Navajo Nation or the Great Teton Sioux..or our brother and sister of the smaller tribes. I feel it is time we start to write our own rules and make our own decisions
.Please support me in this decision for the sake of our kids..Only delegates or lawyer will be handling this. case no other person or personal, will be allowed to talk on behalf of the Great Red Nation but it will not be legally effected,
With or with out the voice of the Greater Red Nation of Turtle Island, "Our People's voice come first.
"Lydia and I made a documentary of the law suite against, The Federal government. Together that Lydia say she will not post
These are Lydia words.
."She will need this help to continue her good work, shared mutually by a global family..includng my freely donated production expenses for my documentary featuring her as my honored guest.
This cannot be aired because of her wounded heartThis is Lydia words. or Kiki her son she used in face book to slander my name world wide. in Facebook.Nor did Kevin Arnett return my phone calls. Concerning Lydia Hersloff
She talks of all this money yet never visited the tribes in person. and are not from these tribes but uses tribal names.
We like to share your oppion and knowledge is welcome. and will be posted up.
Director and Founder
International Native Indian Program Inc (INIPI)
Joann Spotted Bear
"Mato wiyan",
bear woman
Of Wounded Knee,
Pine Ridge Indian Reservation
Oglala Lakota.
???????????
www.hiddenfromhistory.org
???????????

16:21
Joann Spotted Bear

Fromjoann spottedbear

Tojoann spotted bear

UK Police: 5 arrested in alleged threat to pope, WHEN YOU STAND AGAINST,POPE IT IS JAIL OR DEATH. THIS IS CALLED,THE DIVINE HAND
by Joann Spotted Bear on Friday, September 17, 2010 at 7:46am
LONDON – An alleged threat to <span>Pope Benedict XVI</span> led to the pre-dawn arrests of five men in London on Friday on the second day of the pontiff's trip to Britain, police said. The Vatican said the pope was calm and so far planned no changes to his schedule.
The men, between the ages of 26 and 50, were detained under the Terrorism Act at a business in central London. They are being questioned at a London police station and have not been charged. Police said an initial search of the business and other properties did not uncover any hazardous items.
Police said they received information about a potential threat against the pope overnight, prompting the armed operation to arrest the men early Friday morning.
Police declined to say whether the men were British or give details of their ethnicity, but there was no indication that it was a threat involving national security. Protesters and activists have previously been arrested under the country's terrorism laws during high-profile events in<span>Britain</span> such as economic summits and state visits.
The <span>pope's visit</span> has divided opinion in officially Protestant, highly secular Britain. The trip has been overshadowed by disgust over the Catholic Church's clerical abuse scandal and opposition from secularists and those opposed to the church's stance against homosexuality and its ban on using condoms to fight the spread of AIDS.
News of the arrests came as the pope was meeting representatives of other religions, including Muslims and Jews, and stressing the need for mutual respect, tolerance and freedom to follow one's conscience even after conversion from another religion.
Click image to see more photos of the pope's visit to the U.K.
AP/Gregorio Borgia
The Vatican said the pope was informed of the arrests and was pleased he could stick to his schedule.
"We have compete trust in the police," Vatican spokesman Rev. Federico Lombardi told reporters. "The police are taking the necessary measures. The situation is not particularly dangerous.
"The pope is happy about this trip and is calm."
The Catholic Bishops of England and Wales said they had "absolute confidence" in the security operation to protect the pope and the public.
The pope's security on this trip has been visibly higher than on previous foreign grips, and Vatican officials have acknowledged that Britain represents a higher security threat than the other European countries Benedict has visited this year, including Portugal, Malta and Cyprus.
Benedict travels with his own security detail, headed by chief papal bodyguard Domenico Giani. Benedict's white, bulletproof Popemobile is flanked by eight to 10 dark-suited bodyguards who jog alongside, scanning crowds for potential threats as the pope waves to well-wishers from inside.
There have been no major known attempts against Benedict; his predecessor Pope John Paul II survived an assassination attempt in 1981.
Benedict was knocked down at Christmas Eve Mass in 2009 by a mentally unstable woman who jumped the security barricade inside St. Peter's Basilica. In 2007, a man jumped the barricade in St. Peter's Square and grabbed the back of the pope's vehicle before being pushed to the ground by guards.
Benedict was nearly 30 minutes late for his first event Friday morning, with the Vatican attributing the delay at the time to logistical problems.
The pope was given a boisterous welcome by thousands of cheering Catholic schoolchildren at a suburban London college, where he urged young people to ignore the shallow temptations of today's "celebrity culture."
Benedict also told their teachers to make sure to provide them with a trusting, safe environment — the second time in as many days that he has referred to the church sex abuse scandal. On Thursday, the pope acknowledged that the Roman Catholic Church had failed to act quickly or decisively enough to remove<span>pedophile priests</span> from ministry.
"Our responsibility toward those entrusted to us for their Christian formation demands nothing less," Benedict said. "Indeed, the life of faith can only be effectively nurtured when the prevailing atmosphere is one of respectful and affectionate trust."
The pontiff will meet Archbishop of Canterbury Rowan Williams later Friday, head of the Anglican Communion, in a display of unity between the divided Christian churches.
He also will address British politicians, businessmen and cultural leaders in Westminster Hall, where he is expected to press the need for faith issues to help shape public policy.
On Saturday, he is due to address thousands of pilgrims at an open-air service in London's Hyde Park.
Polls in Britain indicate widespread dissatisfaction with the way Benedict has handled the sex abuse scandal, with Catholics nearly as critical of him as the rest of the population. Benedict's four-day visit to the U.K. has been clouded by the abuse scandal, as well as by opposition to many of his policies and widespread indifference to his presence in this deeply secular country.
Catholics are a minority in Britain at 10 percent, and up until the early 19th century they endured harsh persecution and discrimination and were even killed for their faith. King Henry VIII broke with Rome in the 16th century after he was denied a marriage annulment.
___
Associated Press Writers Raphael G. Satter, Jill Lawless, Jennifer Quinn and Danica Kirka contributed to this report.

16:22
Joann Spotted Bear
THIS IS INVALID..BECAUSE KEVIN ARNETT FAILED TO COME TO THE GREAT RED NATION TRIBES. 564 PLUS OR 300 IN ALASKA OR HAWAII
by Joann Spotted Bear on Sunday, September 19, 2010 at 9:19am
We do not support people like this, Who fail to tell the Great Red Nation there plans
Nor can they talk on behalf of the great Turtle Island Traditional people.
The Navajo Nation or the Great Teton Sioux..
Notice And Demand: Cease And Desist Order:By Sovereign Decree Of High King Chief: Scott Phillip Hayes: Crown Fiduciary Trustee For The Original People Of The Supreme Jurisdiction Of The Great Turtle Island):To: (ALL RESERVE BAND COUNCILOR AND COUNCILOR'S UNDER [THE INDIAN ACT]): As The (CROWN EMPLOYEE'S: INDENTURED SERVANT'S) Working For The (CANADA CORPORATION): As The (FIDUCIARY TRUSTEE'S): Et Al.Preamble: All Sovereign Rights Reserved Forever And Always: As The "Head" Over The Matter Of The (CORPORATE BODIES):All Terms And Conditions Are Forever And Always Held:By The Supreme Original Jurisdiction Of The Great Turtle Island: Et A1:Jurisdictional Script Notice:(Herein And Contained In Sovereign Captures):-------To The Supreme Jurisdiction Of The Great Turtle Island: ( ) - Inclusive = (Contained By Capture): (As Lawful Claim.): (As Truly There.)Or: (Captured To Be Harmless To The Sovereign's) [ ] = Exclusive = [Held Away By Capture]: [As Unlawful Claim.][As Not Really There.]: EXAMPLED AS: [THE INDIAN ACT OF CANADA].The Supreme Jurisdiction: By Purple Ink And Noun-Script And Sovereign Captures:(As The Assertion Of The Sovereign Crown Over And Above) (THE CORPORATION) Et Al.(CORPORATE SCRIPT NOTICE: ALL CAPITAL LETTERS): EXAMPLED AS: ("STRAWMAN") Of The (TRADINGPOST JURISDICTION). As: (ONEROUS FIDUCIARY TRUSTEE'S: OBLIGATION'S AND DUTY'S: ARE HEREBY IN FULL FORCE AND EFFECT): For The Protection Of (The Principle Shareholder's And Principle Beneficiary's Of The Trust): Known By Me As (The Original People Of The Great Turtle Island).THE DOCTRINE OF UBERRIMA FIDES HOLDS THE FOUR RULES OF THE FIDUCIARY OBLIGATIONS: FOR ALL FIDUCIARY TRUSTEE'S: Et A1:1. MUST NOT PROFIT FROM THEIR POSITIONS:2. MUST PROVIDE TRANSPARENCY OF ALL ACTIVITY'S:3. MAY NOT COMPROMISE THE BENEFICIARY'S INTERESTS:4. MAY NOT DELEGATE SOLUTE AUTHORITY OVER THEIR BENEFICIARY'S INTEREST OR BENEFITS.THE RESERVE BAND COUNCILOR AND COUNCILOR'S: Are Hereby Noticed: AsDiscovery Is Made For Breach Of Fiduciary Trustee Duties And Obligations: To The(Original People): Whom Are (The Principle Shareholder's And Principle Beneficiary's Of The Trust).(The Principle Shareholder's And Principle Beneficiary's Of The Trust): DO NOT PAY RENT OR PAY TAXES: Of That Which Is Lawfully Held By Titled Allodium In The Women Of The Original People: Et Al.Obligations And Duties Include: Infrastructure: Exampled As: Paved Roads: Free Housing: In-House Flushing Toilets: Hot And Cold Running Water: Laundry Facilities: Electricity Or Generators: (Equal To (CANADA) Houses For Large Families): Firefighting Equipment: Gardening And Farming Equipment: Hunting Implements: Communications: Free Navigation: Child Care Supports And Resources: Respite For Our Women: Et Al. (As The Principle Stakeholder: Principle Shareholder’s: Principle Beneficiary’s: Of The Trust: Are Owed Trillions And Trillions In Gold And Silver: And Have Yet To Receive: Pay Forward: From The Trust: By The Breach Of The Trusts By (THE CROWN EMPLOYEES: INDENTURED SERVANTS: FIDUCIARY TRUSTEES): Are Hereby Authorized By Me: To Pay Forward. All Sovereign Rights Reserved For Hunting And Fishing Rights Reserved For The Principle Stakeholder: Principle Shareholder’s: Principle Beneficiary’s: Of The Trust.)Cease And Desist Order: As (CROWN EMPLOYEE'S: INDENTURED SERVANT'S: ONEROUS FIDUCIARY TRUSTEE'S): WHO CHARGE RENT OR TAXES TO (The Principle Shareholder's And Principle Beneficiary's) Are In Breach Of The Trust: "THOSE" WHO COLLECT RENT OR TAX DEBT: BY MEANS OF COLLECTION AGENCIES: ARE CRIMINALLY INCOMPETENT AND ARE TO BE FIRED IMMEDIATELY: WITHOUT COMPENSATION: BENEFITS: OR ANY OTHER FORM OF RESIDUAL: DIVIDEND: ROYALTY: PENSION: ET AL.TO AVOID PRISON FOR MISPRISONS’ OF TREASON THE (CROWN EMPLOYEE'S: INDENTURED SERVANT'S: ONEROUS FIDUCIARY TRUSTEE'S): ARE HEREBY ORDERED TO SURRENDER: AND SUBMIT THEMSELVES: To The (Competent Lawful Jurisdiction Of The Inherent Leadership Of The Original People: Whom Are Hereby Recognized And Affirmed By Me: As (The Lawful Rightful Claimants To The Trust: To The Lawful Common Law Of Custom And Tradition And Usage): (As All Sovereign Rights Reserved For The Safety And Protection For The Principle Shareholder’s: Principle Beneficiary’s: Of The Trust: Forever And Always By The Supreme Jurisdiction Of Turtle Island.)(CROWN EMPLOYEE'S: INDENTURED SERVANT'S: ONEROUS FIDUCIARY TRUSTEE'S): WHOM IGNORE THIS DECREE: WILL BE BROUGHT TO HER MAJESTY'S ATTENTION FOR DEFILEMENT OF OATH AND BOND: AND PLACED UPON A TALLSHIP FOR IMMEDIATE DISEMBARKATION BACK TO HER MAJESTY: FOR HER MAJESTY'S DISCERNMENT: Et Al.Your Silence As Consent: Is Accepted In Peace: Accepted For Value.Sincerely And Solutely:
(High King Chief: Scott Phillip Hayes: Crown Fiduciary Trustee: Principle Heir: Stakeholder Lawful High King Of Ireland And Great Britain: Lawful Inherent King Chief For The Original People: For The Supreme Jurisdiction Of The Original People Of The Great Turtle Island: Et Al).We In Agreement Are The Lawful Claimants: Principle Shareholder’s: Principle Beneficiary’s: Of The Trust:
The Lawful Women The Lawful Men

16:25
Joann Spotted Bear
Joann Spotted Bear This letter is effective immediately,
Kevin Annett or Lydia Hersloff
We do not support these 2 people at allnor do we approve of there wrong doings in trying to Kill the Pope. or any one for that matter..
They have no rights talking on behalf other 564 tribes..or the grass roots..let alone..trying to kill the pope or us...
See More
LILIA WHITE CALF 16 9 10
www.youtube.com
LILIA WHITE CALF spoke of the outragaous crimes committed by the Canadian government against her and her family at KEVIN ANNETTS presentation and showing of his film "UNREPENTANTt" in London on the 16th September 2010. KEVIN ANNETT was in London to serve a summons on the POPE, during his visit here...
14 hours ago · Comment · Like · Share
Joe Roberts who decides who can speak? If one voice is silenced we are all silenced
14 hours ago · Like
Joann Spotted Bear
o yha..
and who in the heck Gave this man permission to go and terrorist attack on the pope on behalf of all of Tribes??
when he never spoke to all tribes..to make it more clear he never even went to the Lakota siouxs..all tribes or treaty people..
14 hours ago · Like · 1 person
Joann Spotted Bear LILIA WHITE CALF this woman has no business use the Lakota name as a grounds to attack on any one..
Matter of fact she claimed i held her up at gun point..and stole 3,000 from her..
14 hours ago · Like · 1 person
Joann Spotted Bear
LaShae Young commented on your link.
LaShae wrote:
"Lydia Hersloff slandered Joann Spotted Bear, making statements to me personally that Joann held her up at gun point and stole $3000.00 from her. She also had a man call me the next day wanting to know if Joann was at my house and telling me that Joann had a hit list. She is a non-native and should not be taking actions on behalf of the Lakota people. She claims to be fighting for us while she slanders our own people and seeks to divide them."
14 hours ago · Like
Joann Spotted Bear
LaShae Young commented on your link.
LaShae wrote:
"Lydia Hersloff slandered Joann Spotted Bear, making statements to me personally that Joann held her up at gun point and stole $3000.00 from her. She also had a man call me the next day wanting to know if Joann was at my house and telling me that Joann had a hit list. She is a non-native and should not be taking actions on behalf of the Lakota people. She claims to be fighting for us while she slanders our own people and seeks to divide them."
14 hours ago · Like
Joe Roberts
It is tough when one is in disagreement however the CREATOR gave us lessons in nature. Our choice is simple
“Watch your thoughts, for they become words.
Watch your words, for they become actions.
Watch your actions, for they become habits.
Watch your habits, for they become character.
Watch your character, for it becomes your destiny.”
12 hours ago · Like
Joann Spotted Bear Joe can i ask who are you to preach after 100,000,000 native have died over the government..and white people have killed our people ..we gave them 200 years of peace and.to this day Lydai hersloff can not even come close to respecting us as native especially the lakota people nor can kevin Annet..
11 hours ago · Like

Offline milehighsalute

« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2013, 05:26:20 am »

Joe Roberts
I am this
http://dsp-psd.pwgsc.gc.ca/Collection-R/LoPBdP/BP/bp175-e.htm
and even after this I can give in to the anger or not
I seek knowldge and wisdom and the Creator puts people on my path so I can choose to learn from the people I encounter or dismiss them and take the chance that they hold the lesson I need and that by choice I let walk away...
11 hours ago · Like
Joann Spotted Bear Why do i have to change my way??? And you think, I have Anger Troubles?? read this be for you Judge me.
11 hours ago · Like
Joann Spotted Bear
What is that bible going to help me do..i have my own way of praying..
why do i have to change my wayAfter all the christain beat the hell out of my loved oneand told them if they talked there own tradional langue they kill them
The 500 tribes that died and 100,000,001 million natives.that got annihilated or put them in boarding school away from there own family's..or tribal nation,
because we had our own way of life
11 hours ago · Like
Joann Spotted Bear why should i change my life to make other feel happy..For all i care, Other should feel Happy,
11 hours ago · Like
Joann Spotted Bear It took 100,000,001 Million of Native Indian People to die for your freedom and God to die for your sins.
11 hours ago · Like
Joe Roberts I remember and will never forget and neither will my son, My body has the scars of when I was in care. Yes I feel anger and want to lash out too but to do so means I lose my child to the system that created me and I will not have that life for my child
11 hours ago · Like
Joann Spotted Bear WE DO NOT WANT NO MORE NATIVES BE FEELING THE SAME WAY YOUR FEELING TO FEEL THIS GREAT PAIN AND WE WANT TO PUT A STOP IT..PEOPLE LIKE THIS IS HURTING OUR CHILDREN.
11 hours ago · Like
Joann Spotted Bear WE CAN ALL STAND TOGETHER AS ONE..SOME DAY OUR GRANDMOTHER'S WILL SMILE AGAIN .
FOR THE WORK WE ARE DOING TODAY..
11 hours ago · Like
Lawrence Pelletier
Millions have died and that is why it is important to bring the Canadian Holocaust into the open. This has been done by one of their own. How can you condemn that. I think you need to separate your personal experiences with Mrs. White Calf from your professional life. When it comes to dealing with HIS issue with HIS church and HIS people you have no authority to say he can not exercise his freedom of speech and sanctions of the Creator to expose these murders for what they are. Did you come forward and expose it? Did any of the others come forward and make a stand under great peril. No, why.....because they couldn't......not even our own leaders have done anything about it. And you have no business mixing your news stories up. The 5 people in London had nothing to do with Kevin Annett and explain to me how you have integrated it into your letter saying this is why they have no support. Again, you are wrongfully interfering and making accusations about Kevin Annett and his Canadian church issues because you are pissed off at this Hersloff woman over her marital property settlements, another thing that you probably have no business commenting on. There was no mention anywhere that these people arrested in London were related to or associated with Kevin Annett - But YOU made the connection. What was the purpose of that? Character assassination. Where have you put forward any substantive evidence that Kevin Annett has abused our traditional ways. We haven't seen it up here. And where were you when you seen it? Please explain your evidence to make this statement. I don't like white people any more than most of us do, but we can not have people speaking out without proof, without honor, without justice and without truth.
10 hours ago · Like · 1 person
Joann Spotted Bear u can not but who in the hell okay
Kevin Annet
to speck on behalf of the whole entire nation. then turn around and try to kill the Pope threw terrorist actions. by trying to kill the pope..
10 hours ago · Like
Joann Spotted Bear
that is...not ..all.......
what about..the use of Lydai and the great lakota nation..our tribe is not claiming her as one of us..matter of fact Royce is no longer with her he is in Pine Ridge and he has not on facebook ...
not to mention jeopardizing. the whole entire nation .by not telling us there plans..
10 hours ago · Like
Lawrence Pelletier
Please explain yourself. How are they jeopardizing the entire nation? From what I can see they are jeopardizing their own nation - by bringing forth the TRUTH that their people killed ours. How are they jeopardizing our nation? Tell me who they are suppose to come and tell down there about their plans? Who is your Grand Chief we are suppose to report to. Who is your clan mother. Where is the head of your governing body we are suppose to inform and get permission from. I don't even know who they are so how the hell could Kevin Annett know who to get the big permission from you allege he is required to have. I will say it one more time. He does not speak on behalf of our nation, he speaks on about the wrong doings of his own people. I suppose we are to shut up about Picton the man who killed all the Native women, because they have no right to pursue our business over our murdered women.....yeah, right. He(Kevin Annett) speaks on behalf of the dead children, which is more than what you have done for those children, he has not jeopardized anything except his own life and brought his government and church to its knees in regards to murdered Native children, He did not attempt to kill the pope and it is not appropriate for you to continue saying they did when in fact, you know that it is not true. Mitakuye Oyasin
9 hours ago · Like
Joann Spotted Bear
first..when you take a crowd and try to blow the pope to hell..
by usen the lakota name..
They Lydai white calf /hersloff..Lakota..and kevin annet..
have placed us as one whole nation in trouble, trouble we never knew was coming..
We as the lakota people never knew was coming. When Lydia use our tribe as her stomping ground...
second we lakota are native indian people here in The Great Red Nation, of Pine Ridge especially Our Tribal leader and Great Teton Sioux as one nation did not know, as one nation on the grassroots their plans.
The United state of Americ claim as there..both Lydai or Kevin are not native at all..
beside it is not your people who are suffering like the lakota and it is not your people who killed Custer it is the GREAT TETON SIOUX and over 200 year it is our people that that ask for peace,
but where in the heck is it.
We are the tribe never allow Lydai to go to United Kingdom to use the lakota name..If it was so..Maybe you should of married her..
So where is the truth in all this..
lets talk about Royce White Calf..according to this man..read for your self..
San Bettelyoun
My brother royce does not have a facebook page....you must be looking at someone elses page
13 hours ago · Like
this is from Pine Ridge, My tribe , My people..are saying this..
San Bettelyoun
I spoke to him today to let him know of what ive heard today, also our tribe is aware of it.....he does have a number if you would like to get ahold of him....Lydia does not speak for any of our people
lets talk about truth shall we..
LaShae Young
Lydia Hersloff slandered Joann Spotted Bear, making statements to me personally that Joann held her up at gun point and stole $3000.00 from her. She also had a man call me the next day wanting to know if Joann was at my house and telling me that Joann had a hit list. She is a non-native and should not be taking actions on behalf of the Lakota people. She claims to be fighting for us while she slanders our own people and seeks to divide them
lets talk about tradition do you know Lydai hersloff
Had or has a 100 year gord, chanupa and eagle feathers..and i seen it..
she used her son to write this on my page..he is 14 years old..
Kiki Whitecalf
what thats crazy i wrote all those post and my mom Lydia is 100% honest how dare you insinuate my mom dug that rattle up how we came across that rattle is this store owner in nederland gave it to us she said that the person called it that thing also in his store it would always fall off the self anso he now has a terminal disease my mom does not take these matters lightly also im 14 and i pursue information OK she did not post those OK
she told me her Dog dug it up 6 feet underground and that Royce once buried it..so why was it back in her home
now lets talk about Facebook..and judy lopez. from huston texas.
Sat, July 17, 2010 7:35:21 AM
Eliase Graywolf
judy we aon itre in danger as well as u joann put out hit list with ur name
Wednesday at 7:20pm · Comment · Like · View Feedback (2) · See Wall-to-Wall
TO ALL READERS..
THE PEOPLE AT LYDIA WHITE CALF HOME ( SHE IS NOT A NATIVE SHE WAS MARRIED TO A LAKOTA MAN IN HER PASS,) JIMI MC NAIR AND ELISE GRAY WOLF.
ARE SAYING I HELD THEM UP AT GUN POINT...THIS IS NOT TRUE..THEN THEY ARE SAYING I HELD THEM UP AT KNIFE POINT..NOW THEY ARE SAYING I ROBBED THEM..
IF THIS WAS TRUE I WOULD BE IN JAIL IN BOULDER COLORADO AND HEADED FOR PRISON.WE MADE A DOCUMENTARY, ???????
THIS MAKE Keven ANNETTS TEAMS SEEM AS IF THEY USE NATIVES AND SAY BAD THING WHEN DONE..
Defamation of character can include slander (spoken derogatory statements), libel (written derogatory statements) or both. To constitute actionable defamation, the statements must be false and expose a person to hatred, ridicule or contempt. You also can sue if the defamation harms you in your occupation. Follow these steps to start a legal action.
I have not even spoke of the sweat lodge they wanted to build in Boulder Colorado after i asked them not to and take that 100 year gord to Orville Looking Horse where he lives in Green Grass, South Dakota.
so where is the truth..
from these 2 claiming to native..
i am throwing the world largest law suite of 2010 and i will make sure every thing is in the open..
if you had brains you stand by the red nation and not by these 2 white people..
and do your own back ground instead of allowing these 2 people to make choices for us all as one nation..
We do not support people like this, Who fail to tell the Great Red Nation their plans, Nor can they talk on behalf of the Great Turtle Island Traditional people.
The Navajo Nation or the Great Teton Sioux..or our brother and sister of the smaller tribes. I feel it is time we start to write our own rules and make our own decisions
.Please support me in this decision for the sake of our kids..Only delegates or lawyer will be handling this case no other person or personal,
will be allowed to talk on behalf of the Great Red Nation but it will not be legally effected,With or with out the voice of, The Greater Red Nation of Turtle Island,
"Our People's voice come first.
I will stand by my word...and my people first before, i choose i a outsider..
2 hours ago

Offline milehighsalute

« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2013, 05:28:01 am »
Conversation started Thursday

12:23

hi....my name is XXXXXXX......we got a problem in denver im trying to fix.....that problem is eliase graywolf
i wrote this up awhile back and i am getting more and more crazy stories about him,,,,,,including a story that he and the other fake lydia white calf even tried plotting to kill the pope and got caught and released
do you know anything about this?
thanks

14:03
Joann Spotted Bear
yup i know that story very well
haha
crazy fooliooo that bytch

14:04
Joann Spotted Bear
USPS Certified Mail-7006-0100-0006-0997-0843
Thursday, July 10, 2013

ATTN: Len George, Tribal Chairman
Fallon Business Council/Fallon Paiute-Shoshone Tribe
565 Rio Vista Drive
Fallon, NV 89406
RE: Notice of Neglected Onerous Fiduciary Duty of Treaties
Dear Chairman George:
After meeting with you on Monday, June 10, 2013 at 10:00 am of my client trailer, taken off his mother property August 10,2011 and , (Chairman Lenny George, Chief of Police Tom Pysell, Tribal Administrator John Greenhut, my client Wesley Dick, and myself were pleased to see the understanding and the acknowledgment of the wrong doings of the actions of the past, Fallon Paiute-Shoshone Tribal Police Officer, Tony Giove, Tribal Chairman Alvin Moyle, Tribal Administration their neglect of onerous fiduciary duty of trust statues concerning Wesley Dick property which was illegally taken from Wesley 22 months ago from a Toi-Ticutta whom is a tribal member, also known as the Fallon Paiute-Shoshone Tribal Business council in upholding- good faith between benefactor and beneficiary and again The Tribal Council meeting closed Session on Thursday, July 9,2013 you assured my client Wesley Glenn Dick JR/ Kwassuh that the Decision would be given by the next morning: as of 6:00 pm, on this day, No phone call was received from you or anyone in your office. Wesley Informed you that if, no decision was made by the morning between 8 am and 12 noon on Thursday 9,2013 or Wesley was not notify by the Fallon Business Council/Fallon Paiute-Shoshone Tribal Council , charges were going to be filed in court due, to lack of return of my client tailor ,lost of income or revenue every man has a right to be self sustain and fend for his family, Therefore , we are now going to address the issue in Court regarding treaties on a National and International level along with United Nations, as no LAW can create harm.
Whereas:
These 8 TREATIES are neglected and, Code of Federal Regulation, Law of the Land
•   RUBY VALLEY TREATY of 1863 -
•   TREATY WITH THE SNAKE INDIANS/TOI-TICUTTA TREATY of 1865-
•   PARIS PEACE TREATY of 1783-
•   WESTERN SHOSHONE TREATY of 1863,
•   The Fort Laramie Treaty of 1851
•   The Fort Laramie Treaty of 1868
•   The treaty of Ghent 1814
{To maintain good faith and friendship in all their mutual intercourse, and to make an effective and lasting peace-} These are National and International Treaties recognized worldwide.
•   UPU UNIVERSAL POSTAL POWER TREATY - Fail to respond within a timely manner, using the postal power (UPU Universal Postal Power treaty-with the world)
•   Treaties as "the supreme law of the land." The text provides that these are the highest form of law in the U.S. legal system, and mandates that all state judges must follow federal law when a conflict arises between federal law and either the state constitution or state law of any state.
Whereas:
On all levels Treaties and Supreme Law were denied: "In spite of" notifying tribal official’s duty, I Mato – gleska - Joann Spotted Bear A

•   Fallon Paiute-Shoshone Tribal Lay Advocate
•   Reno-Sparks Lay Tribal Advocate
•   Winnemucca Tribal Court, Assistant Judge
•   Tetuwan of Wounded Knee 1890 Treaty Representative
The following Rules and Regulations were also denied:
•   The FEDERAL RULES 801- (18) PAGE 63O –
•   Code of Federal Regulations -CFR 25- 1964, 1997, 2006, 2008 all denied.
•   PRESIDENTAL DOCUMENTS (Title 3- executive order 13175 of November 6- 2000-) (CONSULTATION and COORDINATION with INDIAN TRIBAL GOVERNMENTS.)
1)   The United States has a unique legal relationship with Indian tribal governments as set
2)   forth in the Constitution of the United States, treaties, statues,
3)   The United States recognizes the right of Indian tribes to self-government and supports Tribal sovereignty and self-determination.
1933 Bankruptcy Act was uses, as the WAR POWERS ACT - BY ROOSEVELT - the Gold Standards Act EXECUTIVE 6102. He first suspended the Constitution and then he used his WAR Power Act and declared Marshall LAW.
The fraud, deliberate withholding of information to cause one to act to his detriment, is this: In all their legislation they fail to define what the United States is.
28 U.S.C. § 3002 Definitions
15) United States Means:
A) a Federal Corporation
 An Agency, Department, Commission, Board, Or
C) An Instrumentality of the United States.
IE- ( United States of America – Cooperation.)
1)    Barack Obama, CEO -President UNITED STATES OF AMERICA , dba COOPERATION
Therefore, if "State" BLACKS LAW 3rd EDITION definition: state, n. 1. The political system of a body of people who are politically organized; the system of rules by which jurisdiction and authority are exercised over such a body of people. 2. An institution of self-government within a larger political entity; esp., nation having a federal government, 3. (often cap.) The people of a state, collectively considered as the party wronged by a criminal deed; esp. the prosecution as the representative of the people.
•   Failure to acknowledge Human Rights.
United Nations declaration on the rights of Indigenous people.
Article 33 – Indigenous people have the right to promote, develop and maintain their institutional structures and their distinctive juridical customs, traditions procedures and practices in accordance with internationally recognized human rights standards.
Whereas:
Fraud in the Inducement has occurred and wrong acts against Wesley Glenn Dick Jr./Kwassuh and family have suffered a great deal of hardship lost of income and lawful right to make a living.
ALL OF THESE ARE HIGH CRIMES between Benefactor and Beneficiary to carry onerous fiduciary duty of trustee, regarding Honest Service fraud.
Fallon Paiute-Shoshone Tribe and State of Nevada is in violation of Wesley's Religious Freedom, Treaties and Civil rights. This was and is, in deliberate violation.
1)“The Conquest of Civilization” by James H. Breasted, p 50-1 Writing: Man’s GREAT Invention by J. H. Ober 1°65
Lack of Education is no Excuse. Upmost good faith is violated.
Whereas: in the Holy Bible says;
Exodus Chapter 20 vs. 16 Thou shall not bear false witness against thy neighbor
Respectively Submitted,
Reno, NV 89515
775-622-1271
Cc :   David Buess
Rudy Al James
Mrs., Athena Brown, Bureau of Indian Affairs- Carson City Nevada
« Last Edit: July 15, 2013, 05:31:08 am by milehighsalute »

Offline milehighsalute

« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2013, 05:30:09 am »
Press Release: November 1, 2012

DENNIS BANKS :  CEASE AND DESIST ORDER TO KEVIN ANNETT

After making myself knowledgeable about the activities of Kevin Annett, I am aware that he is perpetrating widescale and international fraud – financial, intellectual, academic, identity and cultural fraud.  In short, Kevin Annett is committing multiple levels of criminal fraud against the Indigenous Peoples of Turtle Island and he in no way represents any of our Peoples – individually, or as representative of any of our Nations, here or in Canada.  He therefore can in no way act on our behalf in any mock ‘International Court or Tribunal’ proceedings that have no legitimate bearings whatsoever, or ask any other individuals or Nations to act on our behalf in any capacity of Law, or Courts – or in any Legal or Cultural or Advisory manner. This includes the order to CEASE immediately further writings and publishing on the Internet, including any and all websites, or any other forms of press and media, including Radio, YouTube and other video or otherwise televised format.

I hereby order Kevin Annett and his conspirators as follows :  Alfred Webre, Bill Annett, Nell Cole, Russ Letica, Marcia Lane, Mel Ve, John Deegan, Lori or Carol O’Rourke and all other complicit participants to hereby CEASE AND DESIST FROM ALL INTERACTION AND ACTIVITY AND/OR ANY INVOLVEMENT WHATSOEVER REGARDING THE INDIGENOUS PEOPLE OF NORTH AMERICA AND CANADA FOR ANY REASON OR PRETENSE.

DENNIS BANKS, THE AMERICAN INDIAN MOVEMENT, SPOKESPERSON FOR THE PEOPLES OF TURTLE ISLAND

Dennis Banks is scheduled to appear on First Voice Indigenous Radio in November with Ken Bear Chief, Royce White Calf and Lydia White Calf, hosted by Tiokasin Ghosthorse of the Lakota Nation regarding this grave and serious issue facing First Nations Peoples of Canada and American Indians of North America.  Date and Time to be announced.  Thank you

Offline milehighsalute

Re: Lydia Hersloff AKA Lydia White Calf
« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2013, 04:41:45 pm »
ok....the story i finally got was that in 2010 there was a plot on the popes life involving an explosion in a public place, 6 people were arrested in the UK, according to joanne all of them were white and all of them claimed to be in league with militant lakotas and were doing it on behalf of the lakota people due to centuries of christian oppression.

problem is that NO LAKOTA or any indian tribe in north america/canada were aware of this nor would any of them be onboard with such stupidity. stateside there were a few people involved as well and were questioned by the feds, the names i know for sure are lydia whitecalf, eliase/elijah yenegata, and kevin arnett and some other people who supported this plot from US.....only common factor was that they were all pretendians gone militant outside of the approval or knowledge of any tribe

im not sure how any of them got themselves released or who they snitched on....but word through the grapevine is eliase played the "retard card" and being that he was delusional special ed kid in school and it served to help him out

then all of a sudden some of the pretendians did what pretendians normally do, sent the feds after joann spotted bear. she denounced them and ever since eliase has been on the net telling everyone that joann, a REAL warrior for her people is a fraud and phony, insinuating that she works for the BIA and gets paid to divide the people....and then out of the blue he told the feds that she held him, lydia white calf and jimi mcnair (another pretendian from denver area) at knifepoint, then changed it to gunpoint, then he said she robbed him of over $3000

she said she has paperwork she will send me when she can....i will put some of the relevent stuff in bold

i myself failed to find any info on net connecting any pretendians to the plot but i do know eliase was bragging about his involvement ONLINE at one time trying to impress girls....on a thread in 2011...i wish i would have snapshotted it...i didnt believe it at the time...then again i never really read the news from overseas...

but i did find that this kevin arnette guy was howling for the popes arrest once he resigned....and it looks like many of the stateside non-indians all seemed to turn on eachother

« Last Edit: October 25, 2013, 04:56:40 pm by milehighsalute »

Offline debbieredbear

• Global Moderator
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #12 on: October 25, 2013, 05:20:18 pm »
That Kevin Annett is a real piece of work. The more I hear about him, the more I think he has some serious mental issues. Plus he wants to be the star of the show, the great white savior of the Indian people.

Offline MySaskCan

« Reply #13 on: February 26, 2014, 12:57:09 am »
That Kevin Annett is a real piece of work. The more I hear about him, the more I think he has some serious mental issues. Plus he wants to be the star of the show, the great white savior of the Indian people.

It is with respect that I wish to add my voice to this forum.  I have known Lydia White Calf and Royce White Calf for the past two years as a result of doing research into Kevin Annett.  During that time, I have never found evidence that a 'plot' ever existed to 'kill' the Pope that was hatched either by Lydia or by Kevin.  Kevin Annett is a spineless coward incapable of confronting a small puppy, let alone plotting anything so violent.  He does however have an agenda that uses the Pope, the hatred for the Vatican and the 'child sex-abuse' issue, as a means of fomenting sympathy for his delusions and attracting some desperate people to his 'cause'.  There have been three people to date that have been arrested under the banner of Kevin's ITCCS (International Common Law Court).  Kevin has most recently posted a video calling for the occupation of Kanata and the establishment of a New Republik.

With respect to Lydia, she has shed much light on the forces at play in the struggle for Native Sovereignty and the release from Colonialism.  When I first met her, I found hers and Royces stories of FBI surveillance and threats to be incredible.  However, if it were not for my own personal experiences with members of the 'intelligence' community, ANONYMOUS hackers, and government shills, I would have called Lydia and Royce crazy and as delusional as Kevin.  I now know better.

What I know to be true is that Kevin took advantage of the White Calfs (along with many other well-meaning Native activists) and suffered the effects of that relationship.  I believe this is Kevin's agenda... to infiltrate groups and causes and then destroy them from within.  He does this not by the destruction of the structure of the cause itself, but by destroying the people in those causes.  Many lies on blogs have been written and will continue to be written about myself, Lydia and Royce, and the people writing those lies could care less who gets hurt in the process.  Kevin has accomplished his task as effectively as if he'd pulled a trigger on a gun pointed at the White Calfs heads... He has done this with most of the true activists here in Canada, and he has enlisted the help of 'well-meaning' white people in the process.  It's salt in an already deep and agonizing wound and it makes me wonder the purpose of levelling these 'Pope-Assassination Plot' accusations based on what appears to be a strategic rumor.  And how long ago was this??

If you look me up, you'll see I'm no fan of Kevin (as evidenced by my own blog) because I'm no fan of liars or the lies they tell.  I bring this in defence of the Lydia White Calf who I have come to know as a friend and ally and I write this for Royce, who once called me 'sister'.  While I no longer have contact with the White Calfs (out of respect of their need to sever their history from Kevin Annett's and start life anew) It is important that I give my testimony here today, in the hopes that everyone can move on.  Thank you for listening.

Respectfully,
Heather Martin
http://www.stopkevinannett.wordpress.com

Offline milehighsalute

« Reply #14 on: February 26, 2014, 09:51:37 pm »
maybe......but they associated with someone (NON-INDIAN ELIASE GRAYWOLF POSING AS A LAKOTA) that sure took credit for it and threw their names in the mix and bragged all over town and all over the net...she kept associating with that fraud even after that and ran to the feds claiming joanne robbed them and they kept changing the story.....i never met lydia....NOR DO I WANT TO.......but in colorado all indians know eachother and word travels quick......................the consensus among the REAL indians here was "what the hell are these wannabes thinking?" .......especially when the few real indians who chose to be nice to these wannabes started getting contacted by feds asking questions.........she can thank her buddy eliase GAYwolf for that

the other word in the community is that she kept meddling in lakota politics which no sane non-indian would ever want to open that can of worms......all under the guise of "helping"........see what happens when you involve yourself where youre not wanted and think you know whats better for indians than they do for themselves...she MAY be innocent of that, but her buddies sure arent...you lay down with graywolfs you end up with fleas.......and joanne has more info........im sorry but i believe joanne

joanne has a track record of fighting on behalf of her people....the others are known liars and imposters and frauds..........who's word do you take?

so why is this annett character talking about occupying canada? its great that people want to support but they should probably leave the planning and the speaking to indians themselves