Author Topic: Re: Kiesha Crowther - "Little Grandmother"  (Read 1235434 times)

Autumn

Re: Kiesha Crowther - "Little Grandmother"
« Reply #1050 on: April 19, 2011, 04:47:08 am »
Thanks for the information.  That is where Kiesha got her ideas.  I think she has picked up a lot of things from Drunvalo, plus a number of other individuals.

Autumn

Offline czech

« Reply #1051 on: April 19, 2011, 06:24:34 am »
Just in case someone is not familiar with this name, here is a thread on Drunvalo Melchizedek:
http://www.newagefraud.org/smf/index.php?topic=2732.0

Offline Tberri

« Reply #1052 on: April 26, 2011, 10:54:12 pm »
Okie-Doakie then....

Both are extreme frauds....so what can be done??
just sayin....

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
« Reply #1053 on: April 27, 2011, 07:33:46 pm »

Did anyone listen to the Rainbow Visions interview?  I just listened to it.  She did mention you a lot, Al, and SHE LOVES YOU, in spite of the LIES you have written about her.  ::) ::) ::) 

A bit late responding, but I've been at a history conference.

I take it she avoided at all costs actually answering any genuine questions.

I'm also pretty sure her claim of "loving" me rang phony. Probably sounded more like "I want to appear above all of this, so I'll pretend to not let on how infuriated and angry I am." Kind of like how Sarah Palin talks about her critics.

If there's a transcript of that interview might be worth it to take it apart piece by piece, count up her lies yet again.

A source close to Crowther's family contacted me. All the stories about Crowther/Kreps as a lonely child spending most of her time in the words? Apparently it's ripped off almost word for word from the Book of Mormon.

Autumn

« Reply #1054 on: April 27, 2011, 08:57:16 pm »
Yes, her "love" was phony and of the Sarah Palin "I am bigger than this" type.

I don't know of a transcript of the interview unless one shows up on her website sometime.

In the interview, they discussed how interesting it was that Betsey Lewis had been talking about Kiesha Crowther in the book she wrote under the name Jane B. Lewis, only she really didn't know it when she wrote the book:  http://betseylewis.com/Books.aspx  (To me, I think it most likely that Kiesha took the story of her childhood from Betsey Lewis, as she takes so many other stories from others--it is a script that she is acting out).

When I talked about how invested Betsey was in Little Grandmother in the interview, I really did not know the half of it.  Notice the B. Lewis at the bottom of LG's website.  Also, notice the same B. Lewis at the bottom of the above listed website.  Betsey Lewis is not an impartial participant and she certainly was not an impartial interviewer.

Autumn

Correction to the above post:  By mistake, I listened to the interview from a year ago prior to listening to the most recent one (too much LG!!) and that is the interview where they discussed how much Kiesha's history matched the story in the book.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2011, 06:29:47 am by Autumn »

Offline Tberri

« Reply #1055 on: April 30, 2011, 02:04:08 am »
So the woman has a borderline personality disorder that she's demonstrated by re-inventing her childhood. Also a "polished" con artist...besides getting the word out regarding her fraudlent behavior, was there a game plan??

ps...HI! Educated Indian...been awhile since I visited....not just "trolling thru!!" LOL!!!
 ;D ;D ;D

Offline Freija

• I Love YaBB 2!

Offline Defend the Sacred

• Global Moderator
Re: Re: Kiesha Crowther - "Little Grandmother"
« Reply #1057 on: April 30, 2011, 06:04:42 pm »
Okie-Doakie then....

just sayin....

Tberri, through a variety of methods people are educating those she would prey on. Native people have held protests at her appearances. More protests are being planned

Many of the people who fall for frauds and exploiters never do even the tiniest bit of research before they drink the Koolaid. When AIM Santa Barbara protested one of Crowther's presentations, they encountered newager after newager who had no idea that Crowther is not Native. Things that are totally obvious to those of us who participate in this forum had never even occurred to these pay-to-pray, non-Native people.

As her lies have been exposed, Crowther has changed her backstory a number of times now. Many of her followers have deserted her as they've seen this, and as word is out, fewer will fall for her con game in the future. There will always be some newagers who are so indiscriminate about the truth that they won't care that she's a liar, as long as it "feels right" to them. Those types... I'm not sure what we can do about them. They really live in their own world. They follow the frauds unless and until it goes very, very bad, such as with people dying in James Ray's deathlodge. Even that won't dissuade some of them.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2011, 06:23:29 pm by Kathryn NicDhàna »

Offline dabosijigwokush

« Reply #1058 on: May 04, 2011, 02:24:02 am »
she is complaining about this sight and has a new nation as family

Kiesha’s maternal side of the family is Sioux and Salish, and comes from the Flathead Reservation in Montana

http://thefederationoflight.ning.com/group/thegospeloftheredman/forum/topics/shaman-kiesha-crowther-little

Offline Freija

• I Love YaBB 2!
« Reply #1059 on: May 04, 2011, 07:44:25 am »

Kiesha’s maternal side of the family is Sioux and Salish, and comes from the Flathead Reservation in Montana

http://thefederationoflight.ning.com/group/thegospeloftheredman/forum/topics/shaman-kiesha-crowther-little

Seems like it´s just a devoted follower copying whatever she can find from YouTube and Kiesha´s site.

(That page was a bit too much for my eyes....)   :)

Autumn

« Reply #1060 on: May 04, 2011, 04:15:23 pm »
I agree.  It is very hard to read.  As you say, it is obviously a devoted follower copying the "script" from LG's videos or website.

This is what was at the very top of the screen which was almost impossible to pick up (at least for my eyesight):

THE FEDERATION OF LIGHT

IN GRATITUDE FOR BLOSSOM GOODCHILD DIRECT VOICE MEDIUM OF WHITE CLOUD

Does anyone know more about Blossom Goodchild who is the direct voice medium of White Cloud??

Offline Defend the Sacred

• Global Moderator
« Reply #1061 on: May 04, 2011, 06:18:10 pm »

Even Kiesha has stopped making that claim. At least officially, at least in public. But since she never publicly admitted she lied, never made amends, never took down the videos where she makes those false claims, of course those who don't know any better will continue to repeat her lies. I think Kiesha counts on the fact the confused or uninformed will continue to spread the earlier version of her ever-changing history.

After all, she tells them over and over to not think for themselves. That any fiction is good if it "feels right".

A reasonably attractive young woman gazes into the camera and intones, "I love you. You are my family." and the lonely and gullible feel an emotional response. Then rational people tell them they've been lied to, that they're being used, but some prefer to be loyal to that initial emotional imprint, even when they've been given enough information to know better. They've chosen not to think. 

Offline Tberri

« Reply #1062 on: May 04, 2011, 06:35:13 pm »
Okie-Doakie then....

just sayin....

Tberri, through a variety of methods people are educating those she would prey on. Native people have held protests at her appearances. More protests are being planned

Many of the people who fall for frauds and exploiters never do even the tiniest bit of research before they drink the Koolaid. When AIM Santa Barbara protested one of Crowther's presentations, they encountered newager after newager who had no idea that Crowther is not Native. Things that are totally obvious to those of us who participate in this forum had never even occurred to these pay-to-pray, non-Native people.

As her lies have been exposed, Crowther has changed her backstory a number of times now. Many of her followers have deserted her as they've seen this, and as word is out, fewer will fall for her con game in the future. There will always be some newagers who are so indiscriminate about the truth that they won't care that she's a liar, as long as it "feels right" to them. Those types... I'm not sure what we can do about them. They really live in their own world. They follow the frauds unless and until it goes very, very bad, such as with people dying in James Ray's deathlodge. Even that won't dissuade some of them.

Thanks for the reply!
I had success with contacting the reserve someone claimed to be a member of & getting them to send a "cease & desist" letter registered mail...if someone could do the same with Kiesha? Of course it would help to get a copy to hand out at her events....LOL!!
« Last Edit: February 13, 2014, 12:48:19 am by Kathryn »

Autumn

« Reply #1063 on: May 15, 2011, 12:18:51 am »

This is an interesting video I just came across today but it is from February 2011.  It seems to say it all, doesn't it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zORlY_BKtNg

You may not want to take the time to watch the 20 minute video, but try to read the video comments if you can.

Offline secondsight

« Reply #1064 on: May 23, 2011, 10:09:40 pm »
Greetings

Just noticed on LG's ever changing bio that she communicates with teh " Four legged, tow legged and the one legged'.

Excuse me, but what is one legged? LOL!

Second sight