Author Topic: Rain Queen Mother, Herbal Wellbeing Sanctuary, High Hawk Mtn Feather Kontomble  (Read 82957 times)

Offline Sturmboe

Re: Shaman Queen Healer / Rain / High Hawk Mountain Feather Kontomble
« Reply #60 on: August 19, 2014, 07:25:51 pm »

This was to be expected I suppose..

Sturmboe, please do not mix science and spirituality. It won't work. There is too much that science does not see, and if you knew a bit more about what science as we know it really is then you may would begin to understand a little more. Nobody here is abusing ayahuasca. If a Queen Mother is not qualified to perform a sacred ceremony, then please who is?

Tell me, why are you so fixed on Ayahuasca.

I don´t see medicine just from the point of science. I see the people behind who are using medicine and what is happening to them. With Ayahuasca not, because I don´t know this. But other medicine which can be used as medicine because it is necessary and also uesd in this way: abused as a drug.

You post just to confirm what you expected. Is this your way of conversation where the result is fixed? It is this way you never ask yourself, if this, what you are doing hurts other people, indigene who try to keep alive their traditional way?
You expect respect from us in a way there is not a bit respect possible, if we won´t accept your sight. I got the feeling, you offer a one-way road, and you set the terms.

Offline James Marxe

« Reply #61 on: August 19, 2014, 07:33:55 pm »
Are you asserting that Rain has not been initiated by the indigenous of South America to use ayahuasca properly?

I'm sorry I cannot quite make sense of what you are saying.

Offline earthw7

• Standing Rock Tourism
« Reply #62 on: August 19, 2014, 07:57:26 pm »
again this man is too funny another whiteman tell us Native what is right and what is wrong >:(
In Spirit

Offline Sturmboe

« Reply #63 on: August 19, 2014, 08:14:51 pm »
I doubt the way she is working is ok. But this is a point traditional healers can talk about.

When I see this page I feel unwell ...
http://www.herbalandwellbeingsanctuary.com/iboga_for_physical_and%20spiritual_healing.html

What do you experienced by this medicine, you are fixed on it. Is there no doubt - nevertheless?

Autumn

« Reply #64 on: August 19, 2014, 08:53:38 pm »
I refer to the negative posts by mostly nemesis, who is absolutely Toyin, the owner of Ligali. Anyone who does not know Toyin, has no idea what is going in here. He started all this.

You have insisted over and over that Nemesis is Toyin.  Anyone who is familiar at all with this forum know that they are not the same person. 

Just for the record, this is who James claims Nemesis is (Toyin Agbetu).  Maybe Toyin will come on board and speak for himself.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toyin_Agbetu

Epiphany

« Reply #65 on: August 19, 2014, 09:21:06 pm »
From one of the past websites https://web.archive.org/web/20111220134823/http://www.ibogabeautiful.com/index.html#

About the Founder of the Iboga Beautiful Healing Programme

The Founder of Iboga Beautiful was born with an inner healing light that gives her the ability to pass light on to others when she cleanses and heals them. During a healing journey to Gabon she worked with a Shaman Pygmy King and discovered the sacred medicine of Iboga and was astonished at its ability to cleanse, heal and rejuvenate the visage when it is prescribed by the right Healer with the proper healing gifts and abilities. After being told to go back and work with Iboga she received a request to appear in a feature from the beauty department of Tatler Magazine. It was after this that she was inspired to create the Iboga Beautiful Programme. Her own visage is a perfect example of how doing one's inner work is the key to looking youthful.

The Discovery of Iboga in the Garden of Eden

Iboga is not a makeup and neither is it a beauty cream – it is magical powder that is made from a sacred root bark that grows in the Equatorial Rainforests of Gabon, Cameroon and the Congo. Iboga was first discovered by the Babongo Pygmy tribe, who were some of the first human inhabitants of planet earth. According to Pygmy legend, Iboga is said to be the forbidden tree in the Garden of Eden. They called it the Tree of Knowledge or the Tree of Eternity and the Pygmy say that this Sacred Tree is the Guardian to the Secrets of Immortality.

Iboga Beautiful Detoxification

Iboga also happens to be one of the most powerful detoxifying herbs in the world. It has the ability to remove heavy metals, unwanted chemicals and drug addictions from the skin, the blood, the cells and your bones. It also removes the deep emotional and psychological blockages that we have carried around in our minds for years. Iboga is a visionary teaching and healing plant medicine with the ability to teach us and show us what is important in life, and what we need to eliminate out of our life in order to restore back our happiness and youthfulness.

Iboga is serious stuff, a psychedelic, and there are reports of fatalities caused by use.

Offline Defend the Sacred

• Global Moderator
« Reply #66 on: August 19, 2014, 09:30:12 pm »
What is this fascination white people have with the idea of "cleanses" and "detoxification"?

Whether it's drug trips or pretendian sweats, they really misunderstand what is and isn't ceremonial purification, and what the purposes of these things actually are.

It's especially ridiculous as so many of the same people spend 99% of their time poisoning themselves with alcohol and other harmful chemicals, then think a weekend retreat will reverse it all. They could just live a cleaner, sober life to start with. But they don't want that. They want to party.  I think it's like some Catholics view the confession as an excuse to misbehave all week, and then get forgiven on Sunday.  It's absurd.

Offline James Marxe

« Reply #67 on: August 19, 2014, 09:35:33 pm »
Autumn, how do you know that?

Again you are just basing your reality entirely in cyberspace.

Have you even met Toyin?
Do you not realise that Toyin has created so many aliases, some of which have been set up solely to for the purpose of claiming that they have met nemesis, 'the white woman', to back up the idea that she exists?

The man is a lunatic, and do you think if he actually appears online he will admit to all of this?

I don't think so.

What is clear to me is that nobody on here is interested in truth at all. They would rather reside in the fantasy world that the internet perpetuates, where claims and ideas can be supported only by copied and pasted links from God knows where.

I myself am more into reality, action and experience.

Offline RedRightHand

« Reply #68 on: August 19, 2014, 09:46:36 pm »
LOL! You are a kid, James the Colonial. You are lost in illusion. You are full of obscene amounts of privilege, consumerism and racism.  You are full of projection. You pick up your laptop to scream at others for having computers. You accuse others of only living on the Internet, which is not true of any of us, yet you are the one who won't shut up, who won't put your keyboard down long enough to take in anything about the cultures your heroine is damaging.

You are absurd and obscene, Mr Marxe the Colonial Racist.

Quit telling lies about people YOU have never met. People here know Nemesis in person. There is no doubt about her identity. You are the one who is making absurd conclusions based on inadequate information, and attempting to use our forum to attack people we've never even heard of. 

I strongly suggest that, since Mr. Colonial is just repeating himself now, and has never answered the most basic questions posed to him by actual elders, that if he continues to attack people who have nothing to do with this issue (the man he is fixated on and stupidly believes to be Nemesis) that we remove his ability to post. He's just trolling now. He's a waste of our time.

Yes sorry I am very busy and do not really have the time to engage all of you in this fantasy world you are dreaming up in cyberspace, that's why I'm rushing and hence the typos.

I will deal with Mr Carroll directly and get this sorted out.

I appreciate your time but this is going nowhere.

Rain does not have the capability for any of this. With that in mind, your manners are appalling.

Good luck with that.

Epiphany

« Reply #69 on: August 19, 2014, 09:49:09 pm »
What is this fascination white people have with the idea of "cleanses" and "detoxification"?

Whether it's drug trips or pretendian sweats, they really misunderstand what is and isn't ceremonial purification, and what the purposes of these things actually are.

It's especially ridiculous as so many of the same people spend 99% of their time poisoning themselves with alcohol and other harmful chemicals, then think a weekend retreat will reverse it all. They could just live a cleaner, sober life to start with. But they don't want that. They want to party.  I think it's like some Catholics view the confession as an excuse to misbehave all week, and then get forgiven on Sunday.  It's absurd.

The detox scam is a great money maker, because it can be run indefinitely, it can always be claimed that someone has more they need to get clean of. And unfortunately this can also trigger some people's compulsive nature, along with their belief that they were born with sin/toxins and must work valiantly to get clean.

Any product or service with the words “detox” or “cleanse” in the name is only truly effective at cleansing your wallet of cash. Alternative medicine’s ideas of detoxification and cleansing have no basis in reality. There’s no published evidence to suggest that detox treatments, kits or rituals have any effect on our body’s ability to eliminate waste products effectively. They do have the ability to harm however – not only direct effects, like coffee enemas and purgatives, but the broader distraction away from the reality of how the body actually works and what we need to do to keep it healthy. “Detox” focuses attention on irrelevant issues, and gives consumers the impression that they can undo lifestyle decisions with quick fixes.

http://www.sciencebasedmedicine.org/the-detox-scam-how-to-spot-it-and-how-to-avoid-it/

Compulsive desire to get "clean" + fascination with "the other" = prime target for nuage shameons.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2019, 11:11:33 pm by NAFPS Housekeeping »

Offline Smart Mule

• Administrator
« Reply #70 on: August 19, 2014, 09:50:57 pm »

Have you even met Toyin?
Do you not realise that Toyin has created so many aliases, some of which have been set up solely to for the purpose of claiming that they have met nemesis, 'the white woman', to back up the idea that she exists?

The man is a lunatic, and do you think if he actually appears online he will admit to all of this?

I don't think so.

What is clear to me is that nobody on here is interested in truth at all. They would rather reside in the fantasy world that the internet perpetuates, where claims and ideas can be supported only by copied and pasted links from God knows where.

James we know people who have met nemesis in person.  I already said that.  She is, without a doubt, a white female.  We know the people who have met her, know them know them, not just cyber interactions.  You are the one in the fantasy world.  You keep bringing that phrase up, why is that?

Many people here are activists in the real world.  We are more than familiar with reality, action and experience.

Offline James Marxe

« Reply #71 on: August 19, 2014, 09:55:39 pm »
Bring her before us then.

I don't trust a single word anybody on here says.

How can you expect me to when you all behave like you know everything about RQM when none of you have even met her and are completely wrong about her.

This is all very, very suspicious to me.

I can't make sense of it and any readers who are not subscribed to this forum would see it that way also.

You should think about that..

Epiphany

« Reply #72 on: August 19, 2014, 10:03:32 pm »
Bring her before us then.

Is this your royal decree?

James, I hope you eventually understand the conversation here. I hope you eventually understand how colonial and privileged you are behaving. I hope you then choose to do something else.

Autumn

« Reply #73 on: August 19, 2014, 10:04:37 pm »

Have you even met Toyin?

I don't think so.

No, it is clear that you are in the fantasy world.

The Nemesis on this forum has posted on many, many threads and, as I said before, it is clear that it is not the same person that you claim it is.

Also, the Nemesis we know on this site introduced herself in 2009.  So you are saying that Toyin planned that far ahead, under an assumed personality, so that he could solely come on here and bring attention to Rain Queen Mother, a thread started in 2010?

Epiphany

« Reply #74 on: August 19, 2014, 10:18:06 pm »
James, you may consider Toyin Agbetu your own personal "nemesis" - as in "an opponent or enemy that is very difficult to defeat". But as has already been stated here several times, your personal nemesis is not here on this forum.

I'll state the obvious - the word "nemesis" is not an uncommon word, and not only one person uses it.

Toyin Agbetu himself has many creative names in the music business, which is normal http://www.discogs.com/artist/701534-Toyin-Agbetu

We have serious questions here about Rain Queen Mother. Any help you can give us on finding answers is appreciated. I understand you don't like how we are phrasing the questions, you don't like what we are saying, how we are saying it. I encourage you to get past that.