Author Topic: Bennie LeBeau is at it again  (Read 38725 times)

Offline mature flower

Re: Bennie LeBeau is at it again
« Reply #30 on: April 26, 2010, 09:18:04 am »
The measure of a man is whether or not he walks his talk. I know many "medicine men" who do not. Blue Thunder does.
Gina Wiess works for the county, I believe, and they were looking at spending oodles of money to have silver iodide dropped to make rain and end the long long drought. silver idodide is the common solution but it is highly toxic and banned unless used to create rain, only they have no scientific proof that it does or does not make it rain. It is sort of 50/50. But this toxic mess is dropped year after year on our forest mountain lands where it goes into the vegetation for the animals to eat, and into the streams for the fish.
 The streams at Big Bear had been dry for as long as 20 years in some places. On inspiration she decided to go to this conference down her way, and on the way there, had to travel through rain. When she got tho the conference, she was introduced to Blue Thunder. She thought he doesnt charge so they would not be out anything if he could not back up his claims to make rain. When they had finished, the streams were full and did not go dry that summer and the aquifer came up so that the peoples wells began artisianing. They invited him back again the next summer.

He enlightened an entire area of how their emotions, thoughts and words are as destructive as dynamite. Now if you are scoffing at this, it shows how little you know about Native Belief systems. Cont if I can get this to work right

Offline mature flower

« Reply #31 on: April 26, 2010, 09:49:12 am »
In the Haudenosaunee Origin Stories, Tawiskaroo gets impatient and freezes the first freeze on earth. Later he gets angry and is forced into the under world before he freezes the entire world causing the Little Ice Age.  During the Peacemaker Epoch, Tawiskaroo incarnates as Adodarohn, the Ononodaga sorcer. Every time he got impatient for Peace to come in the form of the Peacemakers Great Law for the Good Mind, he would cause great storms upon the lake.  Thus it is traditional teachings that emotions, thoughts, and words affect the earth, and negative ones unbalance her to create chaotic conditions. This is the teaching of Blue Thunder. That LOVE is the answer. To love unconditionally, even if you dont like the deed, still love the person. And this love will heal the earth. His ceremonies call again for the same thing that Hayenwentha called for before the Grand Council on Aug 19, 909 A.D. To be of One Mind, One Spirit, One People.

So the man walks his talk. And that is what counts. Anyone who can consistently teach love, not just make it lip service, but teach it through his actions, as well as his words is for real.

By the way, Gina has a video that you can get, that Big Bear made for Blue Thunder. Or you can get it from Benny. It is not only a pretty powerful statement but fascinating as well. The time is now that all the old stories that you ever heard around the tipi fire (sic) are coming back. The Medicine is not dead. Just your belief in it.

The Elders in Alaska held a special ceremony asking for the language and the medicine to come back. More than likely it is going to come back in the dreams and visions of the People who have their hearts in the right place, which may not be the traditional carriers as many of them do not understand that the world was created in love , and they carry much anger. They do not understand that we are to be one people, One spirit even though all traditional prophecies say so. These precious truths will not come to those who will corrupt them or sell them for money.  If necessary, New Prophets will be raised up to bring the truths. So I judge the man not by what others say of him, but whether or not he walks his talk.

Offline mature flower

« Reply #32 on: April 26, 2010, 10:18:14 am »
I forgot to mention the work of Masuro Emoto with water, and Hans Jenny with cymatics, sciences that prove Blue Thunder's Earth Teachings. I suggest you do your homework on the net so I dont have to cover it here.

I was taught that the language of the people developed from the tones and vibrations of the land where they lived or were created. With the displacement by this government, many peoples are not in their homelands and have lost or come close to losing their language, but these langauges are needed to heal their homelands. The songs of plants and animals sung at Earth Renewal ceremonies were not just so they had somethng to sing about, but to heal the plants and animals in the songs and to balance and harmonize the Earth Mother.

It must be mentioned also that the Ancients did not have ceremonies for the radiation of used uranium stockpiles, or the polluted water ways (blood) and air (spirit)of our Mother, nor for the poisons that are being dumped upon her to rectify what ails her. They did not have the challenges that we face today. Creator however does know everything and can give wisdom to who ever he chooses, ... even those on this post.

Offline debbieredbear

• Global Moderator
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #33 on: April 28, 2010, 01:23:02 am »
How about you introduce yourself in our members introduction section? Are you native? White? Are you Shoshone?

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
« Reply #34 on: April 29, 2010, 04:39:36 pm »
MF seems to be Marcine Quenzer. She just wrote me an angry letter about my response to her previous very confused letter, mentioned in the second to last post here.

http://www.newagefraud.org/smf/index.php?topic=499.0

Apparently she was so angry about it she waited over a year, then posted in the wrong thread and spoke in such a confusing matter most of us can't make out what she's saying.

In her email to me she complained I "made her sound senile." That's her own interpretation. If you look at the link above, you'll see I actually said this.

-------------

Yes, I read and actually felt pretty sad afterwards. A long letter by an older white woman convinced he is "the real deal" as she kept repeating. She claims he doesn't ask for money but does take "love offerings" and that she basically gave him every cent she could when Lebeau "downloaded" on her.

The photos are something else. If Lebeau is actually Shoshone, he might be of very low BQ. I had a hard time picking him out of the photos from all the white followers standing around him. The good news is that his following seems to be pretty small. No more than 8 or 10 people in any photo.

Other strange things:
Claiming they visited a "Brazilian temple in California."
A ceremony that has a pretty mangled version of Iroquois Longhouse traditions mixed with making a medicine wheel.
Numerology and Hindu beliefs abut chakras mixed into what he teaches.

I don't remember being so sad after reading a letter for a long time. This woman believes that Lebeau and co can cure her daughter of emphysema and other diseases. She has devoted most of her time and money to him for two years. I believe Lebeau spotted her as extremely vulnerable because he told her upon meeting "You are the one I am here to meet." That's much like the tactic many other dubious characters use, eg Twyla Nitsche.

-------------

Now she's denying virtually everything in her previous letter.

Again, this is Quenzer/MF, the supposed expert on LeBeau and what Native or Shoshone tradition is, a woman "of Native decent" though no tribe is ever named.
http://www.marcinequenzer.com/

A picture speaks a thousand words. Even after her anger and sanctimony, I still find her story to be quite sad. Her cirumstances make her quite vulnerable, and LeBeau takes advantage of that.

Offline LittleOldMan

« Reply #35 on: April 29, 2010, 10:41:44 pm »
In all seriousness how does one go about stopping these predators?  We can research and make known to the public what we find out but is not there some legal way to shut them down?  "LOM" 
Blind unfocused anger is unproductive and can get you hurt.  Controlled and focused anger directed tactically wins wars. Remember the sheath is not the sword.

Offline debbieredbear

• Global Moderator
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #36 on: April 30, 2010, 01:17:34 am »
I think she was the one who IM'd me and was so patonizing that I just told her off basically. She is one patronizing woman. I don't react well to that behavior. Anyway, I did not know about how sucked in she was, so I could have been less harsh. However, Bennie is arrogant and just does what he wants, no matter what. I know Elders from some tribes who were very upset that he would come here to my state and do ceremonies on THEIR sacred sites and not even contact them or other tribes to introduce himself and ask permission. That is just rude behavior and I told her so.

Offline Julia

« Reply #37 on: May 01, 2010, 03:37:22 pm »
Masuro Emoto?  Hans Jenny?  They are both purveyors of pseudo-scientific claptrap.