Author Topic: Barbara Threecrow AKA Gray Stone Woman  (Read 5341 times)

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
Barbara Threecrow AKA Gray Stone Woman
« on: April 09, 2012, 09:10:27 pm »
Got a request about her. Claims to be Delaware doing supposed Lakota ceremony and a hodgepodge of other stuff, trained by exploiter Wallace Black Elk. Especially involved with the indigo children fraud, teaching it to teachers at local schools.

In her bio she claims stuff from the old debunked Christian Spiritualist church as well as other Euro traditions are supposed Delaware traditions.

----------
http://www.barbarathreecrow.com/barbara.shtml
Barbara Threecrow, Tunka Hota Wiyan (Gray Stone Woman) is...author of Mending the Hoop, Four Sacred Shields Twelve Sacred Paths, an award winning artist, healer and ceremonial leader in the Lakota tradition. She has created Core Methodology a unique method of healing that guides clients into a deeper understanding of the dramatic effects of trauma during childhood. Click here for information on Core Methodology. Barbara's heritage is Irish, her Native American heritage is Nanticoke/Delaware. She was a long time student of the late Lakota medicine man Wallace Black Elk.

She is a facilitator of the Medicine Circle Way- an exploration of the Grandmothers Earth Ways. Barbara created the Star/Indigo Children workshops presented at the Teachers Development Conference and leads spiritual journey‚s to Easter Island and Bogota, Colombia.

FORMAL PRESENTATIONS: Kripalu, Omega Institute, Miriam‚s Well, Star Seed Healing Center, Maribai Books, Esoterica, Ski Lake Lodge, Spirittus and as guest speaker in the Native American Studies Program and for Child Development and Psychology, SUNY New Paltz, and guest speaker for Child Sight a branch of the Helen Keller Foundation....

I was born in 1942 in a small village not far from the Hudson River. As a child I learned of some of these mysteries from my Grandmother Louise Ridgeway who I was to find out many years later was descended from the Nanticoke/ Delaware people. From her I learned of the Little People and the Fairy People....I would sit on the floor nearby waiting for what seemed a long time when suddenly the table would begin to lift. One leg leaving the carpet and settling down followed by the next leg. Then my Grandmother would ask, "who is here?" and continue to name departed relatives they hoped to bring forth. "Knock once for yes, knock twice for no" she would whisper. All in attendance sat patiently waiting. "Are you Evelyn?" Then the table would lift up and forcefully bang once onto the floor. I can remember my fascination and wondering who was lifting the table with their knees. Of course not one of my Aunts or my mother and least of all my Grandmother Louise ever doubted their ability to use the old card table as one of many ways to call in the spirits.

As a young girl I felt a deep sense of longing and yet I received no answers or guidance that would help explain the many strange experiences that occurred in my life. Again many years later as an adult my father told me I had been born with the Caul....

There came a time when I was called to a sacred pathway when in 1992 I met my spiritual teacher Lakota Holy man Wallace Black Elk. For many years I learned of the sacred ways of the Lakota from Grandfather....

Since then I have followed the Sun Dance way with Chief Leonard Crow Dog and lead ceremony with respect to the ways Grandfather had taught me. I wish to put emphasis on the word respect for I regard the importance and sacredness of the ways Grandfather Wallace Black Elk so lovingly shared with thousands of people throughout the world. I am humbled and live each day in the manner in which I hope would show Grandfather how grateful I am.

Years prior to meeting Grandfather I had been diagnosed with breast cancer. During that time I received a vision. I was shown a ceremony to perform with a stone spirit and experienced a profound healing....

In 1990 I became aware of a new wave of Star children coming in. And began to help many parents, teachers and grandparents to recognize these special children that they are care takers of by offering workshops and teachings on the Star/Indigo Children...

-------
On another site is a list of workshops she offers, mostly the faux feminist kind.
http://www.kathleensbarn.com/Somatic/SS-grandmother.html

Offline Smart Mule

• Administrator
Re: Barbara Threecrow AKA Gray Stone Woman
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2012, 01:40:17 am »
Barbara claims to be a relative of Louise Ridgeway.  I know one of Louise's relatives, I worked with him on a burial issue in NJ.  I'll get in touch and see if he knows her.