Author Topic: Re: Kiesha Crowther - "Little Grandmother"  (Read 1149262 times)

SAMy

Re: Re: Kiesha Crowther - "Little Grandmother"
« Reply #330 on: December 18, 2010, 05:24:57 pm »
Like SAMy said, Game On  ;D  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtfqHk_ixNM

Regarding the Tribal Statement video posted late last night...  SAMy sees from the youtube stats that this has been viewed 113 times to now since.  It is definitely getting lots of traffic for a new youtube vid (call it mini-viral at this point).   Please encourage your contacts to spread the word about it.  The Ancestors video there is also getting lots of hits (523 since the evening of 13-DEC).

Breakdown of viewing countries for the Tribal Statement video is:

United States - 35.9%
Sweden - 15.4%
New Zealand - 12.8%
Canada - 7.7%
Poland - 7.7%
Netherlands - 5.1%
United Kingdom - 5.1%
Denmark   - 5.1%
Russia - 2.6%
Italy - 2.6%

For those of you who can translate please email to SAMy, in a Word document, translations of the text (see below).  The non-English languages from this list would be the first priorities.  If you don't know SAMy's email address please PM for it. 

The text to translate

Tribal Statement on Keisha Crowther aka 'Little Grandmother'

Official Tribal Statement Regarding Kiesha Crowther aka 'Little Grandmother' and her claims to be their 'shaman'

"I was called to be the shaman for the Sioux and Salish tribes."

"The Culture and Elders Committee of the Confederated Salish and Kootenai Tribes of the Flathead Reservation protect the intangible cultural resources of the tribes including language, songs, stories etc.  No tribal Elders or elders have met with nor do they condone the claims and actions made by Kiesha Crowther.  She is not their 'shaman', she has no right to claim this title and the Elders and elders of CSKT of the Flathead Reservation would like her to cease and desist immediately from making such false claims that erode the traditions that members of the CSKT Culture and Elders Committee are trying to preserve."

Offline debbieredbear

• Global Moderator
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #331 on: December 18, 2010, 05:51:14 pm »

quote:Janie Jones 1102723]
Yes they grudgingly admit that Keisha's message is very positive

what is it with some people? I had a friend who was told a guy was a FRAUD, a LIAR, a WOMANIZER who knew diddly squat about Indians period, and she said "But I don't think what he says is so bad. It's so positive and full of love." ?? I about couldn't speak and I finally was able to say that it wasn't WHAT he said it was WHO he was. And who he was is a lying, scumbag POS.

Offline Freija

• I Love YaBB 2!
« Reply #332 on: December 18, 2010, 06:06:09 pm »
It saddens me that these people have already been so hypnotized and mesmerized by Kiesha that they are almost beyond contact.
I have recently tried to reason with two of my Swedish friends, just explaining the feeling of hurt and anger that Kiesha´s actions cause Native Americans, especially the Salish. What came out of it was that they were pretty irritated that the complaints from Ndn:s disturbed their loving, friendly (not friendly to Ndn:s, though) world. If it wasn´t for angry Ndn:s (and some angry non-Ndn:s), everything would be so perfect! Kiesha was so full of love, and this made her sad....

I never thought my friends would utter anything like it!! It´s like a pedophile being irritated that the child screams as it disturbs the moment of love. I never realized how far this has gone in a scary cultlike way. I do not want them to disappear into this world of not seeing, not hearing, not feeling anything that their leader doesn´t permit.  :-[

Offline Spandex~Atom

« Reply #333 on: December 18, 2010, 07:42:59 pm »
I never realized how far this has gone in a scary cultlike way. I do not want them to disappear into this world of not seeing, not hearing, not feeling anything that their leader doesn´t permit.  :-[

Exactly. It's a very quick rise to a worldwide following, and I think this sort of thing is going to become more common in the coming years, especially with the fear of what people are being told 'might' happen at 2012 (even if fear is on a subconscious level and overlayed with the percieved 'positivity' of the ascension belief).

These people are 'activating' their 'heart consciousness', but at the expense of rational thinking. The heart is not a substitute for the brain (metaphorically speaking), both have to be used in the pursuit of truth. This is exactly why people are being told to turn away from 'mind-consciousness' and rely unconditionally on 'heart-consciousness', and that this will make them more intelligent. It won't. Love, Knowledge and Wisdom are not the same things, even though they are linked together like all things are.
"Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks", and the heart can be full of deceptions, lies, greed and violence. We are NOT perfect, and this is a nuage fallacy. Yes we try our best, but we often fail. Saying this is NOT giving in to a negative paradigm, it's just seeing the reality of the situation, and nobody should be afraid to state the truth for fear of being rejected or ignored by their peers who 'switch the channel' in favour of a viewpoint of fundamentalist positivism. Fundamentalist positivism is a sort of tyrrany of the spirit that is being inculcated by nuage groups at present, and it can only lead to disillusionment and a very unbalanced worldview. You cannot be a light in the darkness by not acknowledging there is darkness in the world. Advocates will say that this assessment isn't true, and that they all know how bad it is but just wish to concentrate on the positive, so that they can create a harmonic group energy that will help the world 'enlighten', as a result of the 'hundredth monkey effect and the morphic field created. While there is truth in the power of consciousness to counter the darkness, we aren't going to successfully do this by simply 'switching the channel and burying our heads like the ostrich! We have to cultivate the skill to keep a loving outlook towards others DESPITE the realities infront of us, in other words to be IN the world even if we are not OF it. Does this make any sense? There is no enlightenment by being love to love alone, and there is no evolution of spirit in being light only when surrounded by light. We will really start to evolve by acknowledging the darkness around us , not hiding from it, and being loving anyway. To not ignore the hurt we or others cause, but to try and repair and overcome the faults with love which is INFORMED AND AWAKE with EYES WIDE OPEN in the darkness, not with eyes closed and chanting the mantra "all is well" when the world falls around us. We are here to be witnesses and to make a change in spirit with AWARENESS.

Thats it....me channelling me. Nobody needs to be channeling anyone else than themselves imo. That's a sure way to spot a potential misguided soul imo.

Important, please read:

Official Statement from Salish Elders Regarding Kiesha Crowther
(click on link above this quote box to read in full)  

I'm sorry Kiesha. I grew up on the Flathead reserve. All of my family are scattered every where there. I have them from Arlee all the way to Polson, going east to west, and no one knows of you. I have spoken with tribal elders who have no idea who you are. At pow wow, I asked around to see if you were made a shaman over our reserve and our people. I had people laugh in my face...............(click link above this quote box read in full)

« Last Edit: December 28, 2010, 01:35:16 am by Spandex~Atom »

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
« Reply #334 on: December 18, 2010, 08:07:42 pm »

This post from the same site, as she posted about this thread:

Janie Jones
User ID: 1102723
 Canada
11/20/2010 1:06 AM

Re: 2012 INFO: Kiesha Crowther "Little Grandmother" speaks on 20†0 11 2012 ** DO NOT Watch ** Quote

....A good tip off that you're seeing the real thing is the PTB try to destroy and discredit them. Look at what was done to Chinese Chi Gong Master Li Hongzhi the developer of the high level meditation system Falun Gong.

The PTB smeared him as a cult leader rather than a scammer as they are doing to Keisha because he taught Falun Gong....

Don't know what she means by PTB. Falun Gong are a cult. No doubt about that. Their leader is a wacko believer in pseudoscience who claims, for example, that mixed race people are an evil plot begun by space aliens. His cult is as authoritarian as Jim Jones or the Moonies, and LI Hongzhi lives a cushy life in New York off the wealth of his followers. If someone would praise him as genuine, there's not a whole lot one can do to reach them.

Posted the Salish elders statement in a separate thread so no one has to search for it in this one. After all,this is now the longest thread on the site after the Holzwarth one.
http://www.newagefraud.org/smf/index.php?topic=3055.msg26118#new

Offline Spandex~Atom

« Reply #335 on: December 18, 2010, 08:22:33 pm »
The PTB or TPTB is shorthand for The Powers That Be. This is the elusive 'They', or what is referred to as the powers behind the throne of the few masters that own multinational corporations. They are commonly understood to be involved in service-to-self occult practices and work through a heirarchical number of factions with the same goals to maintain a 'worker-bee' populace by unspiritual and materialistic slavery. I call them for want of a better word The Cabal.

The trouble is that any cult leader can use this as a way to justify themselves as 'The True Faith'. The more people try to show them up for what they are, the more the followers will believe it's the truth because they are being attacked. This is a tool also used in The Bible to show to the faithful that they have the truth, and well used by nuage cults. It's origin is in verses like Matthew 5:11 "How blessed are you whenever people insult you, persecute you, and say all sorts of evil things against you falsely because of me!" So when people make accusations and seem to persecute (which is the viewpoint of the blind follower), it is taken as difinitive proof that they really do have the truth, and pushes them further into the cult with a feeling of comradeship in the face of 'The Adversary', or the fashionable way of putting it...TPTB.

This is allready evident in the followers of Kiesha, sadly. We are seen as 'workers of Darkness.  ???

In the minds of the devotees of her personality cult, opposition is going to be seen as opposition to the 'message of Love' and a result of the cunning spiritual forces of darkness working through willing or unwitting foes.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2010, 09:50:08 pm by Spandex~Atom »

SAMy

« Reply #336 on: December 18, 2010, 10:01:38 pm »
It saddens me that these people have already been so hypnotized and mesmerized by Kiesha that they are almost beyond contact.

SAMy was also somewhat surprised by how the owners of the channels of Kiesha's videos responded.  Just love and light, her past or story in the physical plane does not matter.   

Well SAMy got a remedy to help with that.   This is as clear as SAMy can make the message today.

SAMy says http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YO5Dx4hF6PE 

If this don't wake you up then you better ask whatever higher powers you believe in to do a check on you....

Offline Smart Mule

• Administrator
« Reply #337 on: December 18, 2010, 10:24:07 pm »
Holy crow SAMy, that was intense.

Offline Spandex~Atom

« Reply #338 on: December 18, 2010, 10:25:06 pm »
Brilliant work SAMy! If that doesn't get through to people they are not going to listen to anything.
Sadly, the fully brainwashed ones won't get more than a few seconds in until they 'feel negativity'  :-[  and switch the channel. The truth is inaccessible to them because to see truth sometimes means to experience pain.

Offline Twinkie_Slayer

« Reply #339 on: December 18, 2010, 10:54:45 pm »
Get down SAMy  ;D

Offline AlaskaGrl

« Reply #340 on: December 18, 2010, 11:11:29 pm »
Wonderful to see!   I'm in the process of posting to my FB page, and getting my FB friends to re-post as well.
Don't forget using Twitter as well...   I'm also posting this up to my website tonight.

Offline Spandex~Atom

« Reply #341 on: December 18, 2010, 11:18:55 pm »
Spreading the word on other online forums here. I won't say where because I don't want them to be taken down and censored by the freedom of speech killers.

« Reply #342 on: December 19, 2010, 01:51:13 am »
Freija sorry about your friends, I know that must hurt to see them getting sucked into all this. I made a reply regarding this whole 'but it's a positive message' type thing. I said

" a person doesn't just follow their heart without also using their intelligence.. most times when a person does that, they find that old saying 'too good to be true' and usually end up hurt."

I hope your friends figure this out..
« Last Edit: December 19, 2010, 02:00:14 am by critter »
press the little black on silver arrow Music, 1) Bob Pietkivitch Buddha Feet http://www.4shared.com/file/114179563/3697e436/BuddhaFeet.html

« Reply #343 on: December 19, 2010, 01:52:26 am »
SAMy, I have someone posting on my wall on FB

Liv-Hanne Nt:   Be careful Jane, this is not an evidence.This is only a youtube video which I made for fun. Or maybe not.

I'm assuming you are not Liv-Hanne Nt?   :)
press the little black on silver arrow Music, 1) Bob Pietkivitch Buddha Feet http://www.4shared.com/file/114179563/3697e436/BuddhaFeet.html

Offline Twinkie_Slayer

« Reply #344 on: December 19, 2010, 01:58:07 am »
 I started another Facebook group. I'm not the most computer saavy individual, so if anyone wants to jump on and post some  videos or information, be my guest. I'll try  to get started here in the next day or so.

« Last Edit: December 29, 2010, 06:19:58 pm by Twinkie_Slayer »