Author Topic: Re: Kiesha Crowther - "Little Grandmother"  (Read 1149603 times)

Offline nemesis

Re: Re: Kiesha Crowther - "Little Grandmother"
« Reply #150 on: December 03, 2010, 09:26:05 am »
I am familiar with these workshops called "living in the heart", "opening the heart", "awakening the heart" etc.

There is a lot of it about and it is a con man's dream.

Basically vulnerable, naive people are told that "big changes" are going to happen in 2012 and that the "old ways of being" (thinking with the brain / mind, being concerned about the future, worrying about money and material things, worrying about what other people think) are bad.  

In order to survive 2012 people need to awaken the heart / live in the heart / open the heart / whatever.  

This means

1. living in the "now" and not worrying about the future (effectively relinquishing your mental capacity for discernment and critical thinking)

2. relinquishing material things - who needs money and material things when 2012 is just around the corner?

3. understanding that what we think is reality is just a dream / illusion

4. becoming "open" to new realities (no matter how incredible they sound)

5. rejecting external pressures from society, friends and family so you can be your "true self"

6. following a spiritual guru / leader (who kindly agrees to relieve you of the burden of your material things).  You learn unconditional love from obedience and devotion to your guru regardless of whatever bad things he or she may do to you.  

7. burning karma / working off your karmic debt.  The guru will give you tasks, challenges and ordeals to undertake that will help to cleanse you of bad karma accumulated over many lifetimes, in preparation for the big changes in 2012.

8. going to live in a spiritual community so as to devote yourself to spiritual pursuits.  By this time you have no money, no home, no car, nothing.  Your guru has everything that was once yours and now he owns you too.  You can be put to work in a factory, picking cotton, even working in a brothel, all unpaid and all in the cause of paying off your karmic debt.  If you don't like it, tough.  You have nowhere to go to and no money to get there even if you did.  Welcome to slavery, 21st century style.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2010, 09:35:39 am by nemesis »

Offline Raven_in_ns

« Reply #151 on: December 03, 2010, 12:07:02 pm »
By the way, there is also a thread on a forum called Godlikeproductions where people are debunking her. A pretty 'wild' forum, but the people there are aware of NAFPS.
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1264576/pg1

I've participated in this forum.

The crap that some spew out is incredible, really.

Shamans, OMG, my Auntie would just spit, lol lol

On the bright side, there are folks who "get it".

Cheers, Raven

Offline Superdog

« Reply #152 on: December 03, 2010, 04:01:35 pm »
Interesting thread with some recent posts.  One of them says they met her in 2005 and describes a little bit about the 12 Wisdomkeepers.  Her story seems to be unravelling a little bit with this info....

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=145699

On page 2, Post 17:

"how old is kiesha?
I met her as it happens in may 2005 in a small village in uk. It was a block of terraces that had been broken through to form a complex...it was the day she and 11 others arrived there. They all believed themselves to be the first 12 chosen and had arrived on what they also believed to be telepathic command. My reasons for knocking on the door were totally different...i was following a code i'd found in the lords prayer and wondered what would happen if i took the message it contained literally, so i got on a plane to bristol then a bus to the location named on the first of the dates given...the message had a few possible interpretations so i followed em all, all gave me an experience which has led me to insights of coming events, one took me to this complex where i was let in unquestioningly...and was shown to a room made to BE a cloud all white and full of clouds , painted and otherwise created and wings everywhere...felt very uncomfortable and wondering how to get out again ...was offered a cup of tea...yes please...which kind? oh just ordinary thanks...reaction...looking at each other in disbelief..etc etc...then the 12th arrived making 13 and i was kicked out on my ear to my great relief.....lol....there was a huge organization behind this and i ran into research years later that made me remember that incident and recognize the mind control behavior of the 12 women there, suddenly realizing that what they had thought oof themselves as telepathic command was chips in their brains. I stumbled acrossd keisha vids a few days ago and recognized her immediately. Does anyone know how old she claims to be now because in the zurich vid ..part 2 she says she got a call on her 30th birthday telling her of the existance of the other 11, so if thats true that was pre 2005 because when i met her in may 2005 that was the day she and the other 11 came together at that compleex in sw uk."
Last edited by cartamandua; 28-11-2010 at 02:01 PM.

Definitely a contradiction to the personal story she's telling now.  I know some of the information doesn't seem to make sense so it's tough to say how valid it all is, but it was followed by a poster asking a lot of questions about it and I'm hoping they'll come back and give answers.

Superdog

Offline Freija

• I Love YaBB 2!
« Reply #153 on: December 03, 2010, 05:04:39 pm »

http://www.vimeo.com/17023911

In this video she makes some claims that would be very easy to check.
She says that in the beginning of October, China and New York had to close down their airports due to too many spaceships (discs) in the sky. (Did I totally miss this or is spaceships hindering the regular airtraffic not big news?)

She says that NASA has sent out a message about the coding of our DNA, the structure of Mother Earth and our bodies - and NASA received a message back with the DNA of the starpeople and the structure of their planet. (Which is...where....??)

She says that the crystals she is burying all around the world must be buried in leylines. Then you will see a map showing the leylines which seem to be everywhere apart from in Scandinavia. Not a single line in Sweden  :'(  (I think some people will be very disappointed....) Yet she comes here and buries one of the biggest crystals, according to people who attended.  (She talks about it in the video).  Maybe she should try to calibrate her info better. Or at least explain why she contradicts herself.

I only watched half of the video, sorry but can´t digest much more.

Offline Spandex~Atom

« Reply #154 on: December 03, 2010, 08:03:38 pm »

http://www.vimeo.com/17023911
"She says that in the beginning of October, China and New York had to close down their airports due to too many spaceships (discs) in the sky."

As for UFO's shutting down airports:
http://shanghaiist.com/2010/09/07/ufo_spotted_hovering_for_three_hour.php
http://www.thetotalcollapse.com/us-shuts-down-new-york-city-airspace-over-ufo-threat/
Alot of this type of stuff gets missed unless you're a UFO groupie (ok I admit it, lol) looking for the news (accurate or not).

Knowing this type of stuff doesn't give you credibility by association, which is a logical fallacy many con artists use to impress their sheeple.

THESE are large crystals:
http://www.healingtaoretreats.com/images/giantcrystal.jpg
http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/PZojT4CfRQwj0WiJlZCyTA
http://cubeme.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/naica_world_largest_crystal_cave4.jpg
http://i.telegraph.co.uk/telegraph/multimedia/archive/01016/crystal_1016048c.jpg

The Earth is full of enormous crystals. If we are talking about a planetary scale form of acupuncture then I find it dubious that several  crystals (at a few hundred dollars each) planted at the chakra points, or whatever you want to call them, is going to be sufficient, considering the vast ammounts of crystals allready in the Earth that are allready working in this respect. If that's the goal, maybe a large pyramid made with crystal-included stone would be better? ::)
Anyone with the cash can plant a crystal of that size. It isn't an impressive thing to do. I once had one of similar size myself before I gave it away. With the ammount the clients are charged for these events by the organisers,  I would have expected the participants to be treated to a nice size crystal each to plant along with the special one, maybe in some sort of special grid matrix inspired by a channeled message from an important sounding entity or well respected Elder of the past.

Will they be returning each year to do repeat ceremonies or is these just 'hit and run' rituals?

- Spandex

Important, please read:

Official Statement from Salish Elders Regarding Kiesha Crowther
(click on link above this quote box to read in full)  

I'm sorry Kiesha. I grew up on the Flathead reserve. All of my family are scattered every where there. I have them from Arlee all the way to Polson, going east to west, and no one knows of you. I have spoken with tribal elders who have no idea who you are. At pow wow, I asked around to see if you were made a shaman over our reserve and our people. I had people laugh in my face...............(click link above this quote box read in full)

« Last Edit: December 27, 2010, 01:23:41 am by Spandex~Atom »

Offline Defend the Sacred

• Global Moderator
« Reply #155 on: December 03, 2010, 08:40:19 pm »
I can't remember who said this, but... If the Earth has "chakras" and "acupuncture points", who says she wants humans digging up her crystals and rearranging them? 

The crystal fad has led to clearcutting and blasting in the rainforests of Brazil. Beautiful, natural crystal caves have been destroyed so newagers can have their bling. By promoting the purchase and "planting" of these large crystals, Keisha Crowther is responsible for promoting devastation of the rainforest and the violation and destruction of sacred sites.

Sitting in a condo in Europe and praying can not, and will not, make up for that selfish, capitalist, consumerist destruction.

Offline Spandex~Atom

« Reply #156 on: December 03, 2010, 09:01:38 pm »
What we know to be true is that the ICA (run by Adam Yellowbird - member of the Continental Council of Indigenous Elders and Spiritual Guides of the Americas) is involved in what is called by some 'Sacred travel'. And as people pay to go to Kiesha's talks etc, her business is along the same line as her teachers, the latter 'Elders'.

Here's an article on it:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sacred_travel

Sacred travel, or metaphysical tourism, spiritualized travel, is a growing niche of the travel market. It attracts New Age believers and involves tours and travel to "spiritual hotspots" on the Earth......................These travelers see the journey as more than just tourism and take the trips in order to heal themselves and the world.................

For a real Indiginous Native American life enhancing spiritual journey, I have a suggestion: g Instead of paying to be told stuff you can look up online, go buy a really good quality wood burning stove and take it to one of the reservations where people are trying to keep warm this winter on meager resources.

-Spandex

Offline Defend the Sacred

• Global Moderator
« Reply #157 on: December 03, 2010, 09:16:05 pm »
You could take that plane fare and send it to the propane company. It's hard to find enough wood to heat with, so more people use propane.

Offline Spandex~Atom

« Reply #158 on: December 03, 2010, 10:10:46 pm »
Good idea.

If people want to live in the heart, just do something practical to help someone else.

Offline Peasant

« Reply #159 on: December 03, 2010, 10:48:16 pm »
Good idea.

If people want to live in the heart, just do something practical to help someone else.

Exactly... and we will not become more of a spiritual and balanced person if we try to discard our negativity. Positive thinking should come naturally, we shouldn't try to force it. When i was into Tribe of Many Colors stuff, i tried to forget my problems and the things i had to cope with, and i tried to convince myself that those were very important lessons for my spiritual growth which i should feel good about... and it was not healthy for me. Whenever something happened that i didn't feel good about, someone acting unfriendly for example, i would try to detach myself from my negative feelings, but once i got home i couldn't stop myself from brainstorming about it, and eventually becoming really angry about those small things. If you feel angry or sad about something or someone, say it. Let them know it when these feelings arise... because fellow human beings are really what's most important to us, and no book, video, website or galactic sacred vibration can help you more than to simply talk with each other.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2010, 10:50:46 pm by Crescent »

Anonymous 2012

« Reply #160 on: December 03, 2010, 11:23:21 pm »

She says that NASA has sent out a message about the coding of our DNA, the structure of Mother Earth and our bodies - and NASA received a message back with the DNA of the starpeople and the structure of their planet. (Which is...where....??)

This is from youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTsU8bjrgcw

...snip...
At 4:13 she says Nasa says this year we sent out an encoded message to space with DNA picture, etc. This message was [actually] designed by Carl Sagan and sent from the Arecibo radio telescope on 16 November 1974. The Chilbolton 'Arecibo message' Formation of 2001 is the supposed response. These things happened in 1974 and 2001. If she is not intentionally making up a story then she is not careful with her facts. ? Caution advised.
...snip...

Additionally, the Chilbolton site (a meterological research telescope in the UK - http://www.chilbolton.rl.ac.uk/ )  is nowhere near Arecibo which is in Puerto Rico.  LG is definitely NOT careful when she tries to use facts.  But hey, it's all the same schpeel right?

« Reply #161 on: December 03, 2010, 11:42:58 pm »
Ugh. There is way too much B.S. to wade through.

It is sad to me, that small bits of truth and helpful thoughts are turned into such crazyness.

We all know it's not a "bad" thing to open your heart and help others. But to take such a thing,
and turn it into .. THIS.. is to me, like blasphemy.  And that goes for ALL the things people like
her are doing. Taking out of context a good idea, a good thought of a good way to make a good
difference in this world.. and turning it into some strange whacked out nonsense that only puts
people's money in the sellers pocket, along with their mind.

I'm just so sick of it. Sick.

press the little black on silver arrow Music, 1) Bob Pietkivitch Buddha Feet http://www.4shared.com/file/114179563/3697e436/BuddhaFeet.html

Offline Saga

« Reply #162 on: December 04, 2010, 09:01:37 am »
Agree with Critter...

Also, in my own experience I can say that these things can make people turn against all the good things because of these people who twist things into BS and make people to just wrap in themselves totally. I know that I have to struggle right now to get my head back in the surface and do what I KNOW is good thing to do instead of just telling the whole world to go f* itself... Good thing is that I had pretty big part of my spirituality sorted out before I hit this, so it is easier to get back to what I already know to be healthier for me and work on the problem spots from there, like the healthy positivity. But for a while it really ruined everything for me.

And about ignoring the negative completely... what will you really learn then anyway? It means ignoring the constructive critic, the uncomfortable feeling some people/places might make you feel that could be taken as a warning sign, the uncomfortable feeling that people who are deep in grief make you feel, when instead of helping them, you just detach from the situation and go away, the uncomfortable feeling inside when something is really wrong and you should see what it is instead of thinking only good thoughts... Self love is important thing, but it does not come from pretending that everything is ok and from pretending that you love the world, if you are judging yourself and everyone around you who doesn't think like your guru tells you... it is actually lots easier to "not to judge" and "love unconditionally" when you have your own boundaries straight. So lots of things are going wrong in basic "good" message too, if taking it word to word...

Calling the "outsiders" dark ones and non-awekened and "lower" and what ever and saying that their part is to die, because they don't have high enough energy to cope with it (=they don't follow the "teachings" word to word), is not too compassioned thing to do in my point of view either, and it sure isn't "being love". :) We are humans too and we have been hurt as well and maybe we act from "ego" or right/wrong reasons (which ever direction you are looking at it), but I think there weren't supposed to be any judging others in Kiesha's philosophy, so where's our right for compassion? :)

(Another thing, judging is completely different from constructive critic that might help someone grow. If I tell someone I don't like how he/she is acting, that doesn't mean that I judge him/her as a bad person in core.)
« Last Edit: December 04, 2010, 10:29:05 am by Saga »

Offline Freija

• I Love YaBB 2!
« Reply #163 on: December 04, 2010, 10:36:06 am »
I agree with the previous posters about ignoring the negativity.

For many years I ran a charity foundation to help poor Native children and elders and while doing so I got in contact with many New Age people being fascinated by Native Americans. But trying to get them involved in the supportwork used to be very tough, often impossible. Many of them did not want to know about the bad things, did not want to hear about reality. When discussing ways to raise money during our meetings, they would rather "send good energies" for a while and then be done with it.

The consequences of shutting out the "negative" news are that you will most likely avoid helping people in need. The focus is on your own inner harmony. It shouldn´t get unbalanced by even thinking of the harsh reality, it is better to hide in your own cocoon.

And it makes me wonder how many of Kiesha´s followers do hand-on work to support and help the people they prey on?

Offline Saga

« Reply #164 on: December 04, 2010, 10:50:12 am »
@Freija

You are right with most of them wanting to go the easy way and sit at home sending good energies. :) Which made the "being the love" so convenient... Even when I was very much part of the whole thing, I tried to promote some action for nature and people, other than just thinking good thoughts and smiling sweetly. Altho I wanted to detach myself from the real world too, but I know that it is not the right way to go, actions speak way louder than words, or in this case, thoughts. Of course praying for good is a good thing, but should be balanced with action and actually help those in need too. And it often does mean some pain for sensitive people to watch the "negative" and sadness (I should know, I tend to pick up the feelings from others), but it really helps when you know that you are doing something about it and the inner balance is still there to draw from even if there sometimes are those bit more painful moments.

Living only half way makes people hollow and not really that compassionate. Ofc then there is nothing wrong with the OWN world, since you close your eyes from everything outside your own little circles.

I know that some of the people who listen her do really support some good causes in real life too. But those are mostly the kind who doesn't follow her teachings word to word, but filter them and use only the "good parts" and balance them with some healthy action too...
« Last Edit: December 04, 2010, 11:48:28 am by Saga »