Author Topic: Michael Spisak AKA Hawk Goodfire  (Read 97019 times)

Offline hawkgoodfire

• Buffalo Messengers
Re: Michael Spisak AKA Hawk Goodfire & Rev Susan Ferraro
« Reply #45 on: December 04, 2009, 10:05:18 pm »
PA White/Black Buffalo, Harvey Arden
from Harvey Arden, Author, Publisher
"Have you thought of Leonard Peltier Lately?"
http://www.harveysplace.net/home.html

I spent 3 days in mid-Nov at the new white/black buffalo compound at Nemacolin Estates, PA.  Hawk invited me and many Elders, including my close longtime friend Nagi Whiteowl from SE Missouri and other Elders from Pine Ridge etc.  I was already aware of Hawk’s poor reputation in some circles recently; maybe some of it’s true; maybe not.  Imperfect though he (and all of us) may be, he’s been put by Creator in an extraordinary position: hands-on keeper of the PA White Buffalo/Black Buffalo, with the blessings of an elderly man of great wealth (and heart), also God-sent I believe.  I know I’m the one who said some months ago that the “double divine birth” story was ‘BS’; so it seemed to me then, though I regret speaking so crudely. I never questioned the sacredness of the White Buffalo/Black Buffalo.  Quite simply, I didn’t buy that double divine birth story after a visit to the zoo where the animals were last year, before being taken to Nemacolin and treated like the sacred beings they are. Others DO ‘believe’ it, though I’m still not much of a believer myself, but when I saw the 2 buffalo—full-size at 2-3 years of age,  one strikingly  orangish white, the other jet black, seemingly aglow standing against the lucid pink afternoon sunlight that Saturday afternoon—I was at the microphone speaking to the crowd at that moment—the chills crept over me.  Divine birth or not, these are definitely VERY SACRED animals. Not an Elder there denied that.  As I spoke to the crowd, I found myself speaking of a ‘vision’ that was coming on me—just my thought, actually, but quite urgent somehow.  I saw President Obama standing in that very spot giving--and receiving--a blessing to & from the 2 sacred buffalo.   I also saw Arvol & Paula beside the President as I saw them in front of the UN a few years back, Arvol in his stunning white regalia, Paula behind him singing so beautifully as Arvol performed an exquisitely moving  ceremony with the buffalo skull and c’anumpa.  I saw Hawk standing there, just staying in the background and feeling blissfully aware how privileged he—and all of us—were to be there with the President & the Keeper of White Buffalo Calf Maiden’s c’anumpa…all before a REAL White Buffalo!!  If I were to add one small element to the ‘vision’—it would be David and Hawk praying together, their hostilities healed.  This would be the Great Healing indeed—called for years ago by Arvol.  I can say Hawk treated me and the others with the greatest courtesy and attention.  I saw him pass out many $--including $40 in cash to me personally to take the RR home to DC.  He’s not paid, but given a place to stay & lives on a small disability payment.  If he seems to some to ‘hustle’ for bucks, I know few folks, both good and bad,  who aren’t doing the same.  Regarding his obligation to the White/Black Buffalos, it seems to me utterly sincere.  I wish ALL of us would come to his assistance.  We ALL need to be healed—not to mention the rest of the world as well.  I think White Buffalo Calf Maiden is using each & ALL of us for higher purposes.  If we can heal ourselves, with the White Buffalo/Black Buffalo’s help, maybe Arvol’s Great Healing will spread to the rest of the world.   That’s up to us, we, ourselves, each of one us.  Thanks for listening.  Blessings, /Harvey Arden

Offline ComesWithFire

« Reply #46 on: December 06, 2009, 12:27:49 pm »
Micheal J Spsiak seems to be handing out money to everyone else ( Simple fact is that he buys people ) how about sending some to your own flesh and blood. You are too much...........your own family needs help  and you really do not care......after all if you are such a good example for others and you walk in a good way then your son would never have to put out in public that he has no money to take his 9 month pregnant wife to the doctor. For if you where the good person you claim to be then you would have already helped your son and there would be no need for him to be upset over that fact.
Here is the weblink for this PROOF. http://friends.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=profile.friendmoods&friendID=501142796
Your something you really are.......................like I have stated "Such Pretty words coming from a snakes mouth" and to quote a very strong and Powerful man Chief Arvol Looking Horse, 19th Generation Keeper of the Sacred White Buffalo Calf Pipe Bundle  ".There would  also be many false prophets."
http://www.indiancountrytoday.com/opinion/64486777.html

You really are a piece of work Micheal J. Spisak..................now how about those question that you refused to answer
Did you not send a person to the hosptial for 4 days because your actions in one of your sweat lodges???
why do you use so many names?
« Last Edit: December 06, 2009, 12:33:23 pm by ComesWithFire »
If you cannot run with the big dogs then stay under the porch with the puppies

Offline hawkgoodfire

• Buffalo Messengers
« Reply #47 on: December 06, 2009, 01:14:55 pm »
removed as it doesnt belong and should not have been posted
« Last Edit: December 07, 2009, 02:37:10 am by hawkgoodfire »

Offline ComesWithFire

« Reply #48 on: December 06, 2009, 01:27:57 pm »
(funny how all the threats and insults that Micheal Spsiak made against me have  dissapeared  from here, thats okay because I kept them)

Now people you are seeing the real person.
Noe how about those question you refuse to answer
Did you not send a person to the hospital for 4 days because of your actions during a sweatlodge you had control over?????
And why have and still use so many indian sounding names?
And why do you not take care of your own flesh and blood???
« Last Edit: December 07, 2009, 04:01:17 am by ComesWithFire »

Offline hawkgoodfire

• Buffalo Messengers
« Reply #49 on: December 06, 2009, 02:06:23 pm »
my apologies to the staff for letting my temper get the best of me
« Last Edit: December 07, 2009, 02:33:39 am by hawkgoodfire »

Offline ComesWithFire

« Reply #50 on: December 06, 2009, 02:15:41 pm »
You are showing your true form ................keep on.
Now answer those questions that you keep skirting around.
Did you not send a person to the hospital for 4 days because of your actions during a sweatlodge you had control over??
And why have and still use so many indian sounding names?
And why do you not take care of your own flesh and blood???

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
« Reply #51 on: December 06, 2009, 02:20:29 pm »
The two of you need to take your personal dispute elsewhere. It won't be tolerated in here. All insults were removed. The only thing left up are facts that might be relevant. The only way people might believe either of you is if you both can respond to them with proof of what you say. But the online equivalent of sticking your tongues out will get deleted fast. In fact it may get you banned should you keep it up.

I've kept the posts should anyone ask to see them. I thought about deleting Spisak's admission about his own past. But he chose to make it public. The same with CWF bringing up the ugly history of the two of them together. Most of the time claims one ex makes vs another isn't relevant unless either of them can show behavior that is outright abusive.

For CWF, I insist you show us some proof of the claim about injuries in the sweatlodge, the most serious accusation.

Offline ComesWithFire

« Reply #52 on: December 06, 2009, 02:31:21 pm »
red road hawk thats a new one.
I am just stating the facts.
If you where such an honorable person your family would not have to be putting that kind of information in public.Because you would have already taken care of it. your family did put that on their myspace profile  WORLD WIDE WEB for everyone to see.
And as for your legal name...........well you really do not let people know that. I wonder why?? I did however make sure that the person you caused injury to in your sweat lodge had it before I left. And it was me who left........your behavoir is frigthening at times as people can see here.
I have reposted the information below so it does not dissapear because this truely shows what and how you are.

[Moderator's note: Removed. That's spamming. You were already warned. Stick to the subject only.]
« Last Edit: December 06, 2009, 02:34:34 pm by educatedindian »

Offline ComesWithFire

« Reply #53 on: December 06, 2009, 02:36:49 pm »
I see this as a threat ...............he wrote
You want to meet the old hawk? Pre red road hawk? Oh, Ill dust him off and shake him out for you. I promise, it wont work out the way you have it rehearsed. You dont have the mental capabilities to keep up with me. You want to talk with Alice? Ask her. She knew some of the old me, as she and I got involved at the tail end of my insanity.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2009, 03:55:53 am by ComesWithFire »

Offline ComesWithFire

« Reply #54 on: December 06, 2009, 02:38:02 pm »
sorry but I was only coming out with the facts then I get threathen

Offline ComesWithFire

« Reply #55 on: December 06, 2009, 02:57:56 pm »
The two of you need to take your personal dispute elsewhere. It won't be tolerated in here. All insults were removed. The only thing left up are facts that might be relevant. The only way people might believe either of you is if you both can respond to them with proof of what you say. But the online equivalent of sticking your tongues out will get deleted fast. In fact it may get you banned should you keep it up.

I've kept the posts should anyone ask to see them. I thought about deleting Spisak's admission about his own past. But he chose to make it public. The same with CWF bringing up the ugly history of the two of them together. Most of the time claims one ex makes vs another isn't relevant unless either of them can show behavior that is outright abusive.

For CWF, I insist you show us some proof of the claim about injuries in the sweatlodge, the most serious accusation.

Micheal Spisak has not denied that either.

Offline hawkgoodfire

• Buffalo Messengers
« Reply #56 on: December 07, 2009, 02:36:27 am »
all accusations with regards to the lodge have been reviewed and dismissed. They have been proven not to have happened the way some insist they have.

Offline ComesWithFire

« Reply #57 on: December 07, 2009, 02:49:06 am »
 Reviewed and dismissed by whom???
« Last Edit: December 07, 2009, 03:51:51 am by ComesWithFire »

Offline ComesWithFire

« Reply #58 on: December 14, 2009, 02:44:38 am »

Printed in Herald Standard Sunday, December 13. 2009 UnionTown Pennsylvannia
article can be found Local section page B3

Cherokee Nation official warns of fraudulent groups
By Ginger Brown.

I read with interest the story “Ceremony held for the White Buffalo” published recently about the so-called elder member and ambassador of the Sovereign Cherokee nation of Oklahoma. I thought that you might want to be made aware that this individual is not affiliated in any way with the real Cherokee Nation or with the other federally recognized Cherokee tribes.
     Fraudulent groups and individuals passing themselves off as Native American have become big business over the past two decades, with more than 200 groups that claim to be some sort of Cherokee tribe.
     There are also hundreds of individuals who claim to be Cherokee or from the Cherokee Nation and offer services that range from teaching culture to spiritual advice. The Cherokee nation does not question anyone’s claims of heritage or ancestry, but merely points out the significant difference between claiming heritage and having citizenship in a federally recognized Indian tribe. There are only three federally recognized Cherokee tribes; the Cherokee Nation and the Untied Keetoowah Band of Cherokee both located in Oklahoma and the Eastern band of Cherokee located in North Carolina. No group outside of North Carolina and Oklahoma has ever been recognized as a legitimate Cherokee sovereign.
      The “Eastern Cherokee Nation” and “Western Cherokee Nation” including the ‘old settlers” and the “late immigrants” joined together in an Act of Union on july 12, 1839. There are no “lost” Cherokee tribes or splinter groups that hid out or dropped off the Trail of Tears.
     Those who have Native American ancestry but are not eligible for citizenship in a federally recognized Indian tribe should participate in the culture through heritage groups and associations, but not groups that call themselves “tribes” or “nations.
     Fake tribes and individuals with unverifiable ties to Native American citizenship often claim to be passing on Cherokee cultural knowledge and traditional arts. But the reality is that these groups and individuals dilute true Indian culture and identity. Many of them pass along cultural information that is incorrect or that perpetuates harmful stereotypes.
     When seeking authentic information about tribal culture, history, traditions, genealogy and government, we urge you to look carefully into claims made by groups that are not recognized by the federal government, especially those that claim represent the Cherokee nation or another tribe. The Cherokee nation is alive and well in Tahlequah, Okla., as it has been for 170 years. Cherokee language and culture still thrive here, as well as in North Carolina with the Eastern band of Cherokee Indians. Those looking for knowledge should turn to historic, legitimate Indian tribes for such information. For further information with regard to dispelling myths and exposing frauds, call the Cherokee nation (918) 453-5000 or the Bureau of Indian Affairs at (202) 513-7650 for a list of legitimate nations, tribes and bands. For more information about the Cherokee Nation, visit our website at www.cherokee.org and http://tribalrecognition.cherokee.org.

Ginger Brown is the government relations officer for the Cherokee nation. 

Offline hawkgoodfire

• Buffalo Messengers
« Reply #59 on: December 14, 2009, 03:27:01 am »

Printed in Herald Standard Sunday, December 13. 2009 UnionTown Pennsylvannia
article can be found Local section page B3

Cherokee Nation official warns of fraudulent groups
By Ginger Brown.

I read with interest the story “Ceremony held for the White Buffalo” published recently about the so-called elder member and ambassador of the Sovereign Cherokee nation of Oklahoma. I thought that you might want to be made aware that this individual is not affiliated in any way with the real Cherokee Nation or with the other federally recognized Cherokee tribes.

it takes a desperate individual to openly attack a recognized member of the Elders Council of the Cherokee Nation of Oklahoma. Anyone who wants to know about her can find out anything. She is well known and has an excellent reputation. Simply contact the Oklahoma Cherokee, ask for the Elders Council and go from there. I would ask our relatives pray for this person, as she needs all the help she can get. I will personally pass on your concerns to this Elder, who I am sure would love to discuss this with you in great detail. This offer was extended before, which was dismissed out of hand when you spoke out disrespectfully about another recognized Elder. I expect you will run away from this offer also. How can anyone take anything you say as credible when you publicly disrespect known and respected Elders? A review of the aforementioned newspaper carries no such article for Dec. 13
« Last Edit: December 14, 2009, 03:33:57 am by hawkgoodfire »