Author Topic: Re: Kiesha Crowther - "Little Grandmother"  (Read 1242040 times)

Re: Re: Kiesha Crowther - "Little Grandmother"
« Reply #945 on: February 15, 2011, 12:27:45 am »
the petition doesn't come up?

« Last Edit: February 15, 2011, 12:48:54 am by critter - a white non-ndn person »
press the little black on silver arrow Music, 1) Bob Pietkivitch Buddha Feet http://www.4shared.com/file/114179563/3697e436/BuddhaFeet.html

Offline AlaskaGrl

« Reply #946 on: February 15, 2011, 01:13:07 am »
the petition doesn't come up?

Sorry about that Critter...  I fixed it.

Linda

Offline ska

Re: Kiesha Crowther - "Little Grandmother"
« Reply #947 on: February 15, 2011, 04:34:11 am »
Dear spiral walk,

apologies for speaking out of turn.  I am not Lakota.  I am not Native to this continent.

I admire the efforts of the people who made this video you posted:

(edited to remove url to original video)

but in the film, someone filmed some men going into a lodge.  that was not cool.  that should be taken out of the video.  should never be recorded.

best, ska
« Last Edit: February 16, 2011, 11:01:07 pm by ska »

Offline Smart Mule

• Administrator
« Reply #948 on: February 15, 2011, 05:34:30 am »
Yipes. I haven't watched the video but I agree with Ska that portion needs to be removed. It's not appropriate.

Offline goozih

« Reply #949 on: February 15, 2011, 08:12:23 am »
If you add "2011" in the title of your video it might come up when her new video is accessed. They censor Kiesha's new video comments so it only has positive feedback.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2011, 11:19:23 pm by goozih »

Offline AlaskaGrl

« Reply #950 on: February 15, 2011, 09:54:51 pm »
Yipes. I haven't watched the video but I agree with Ska that portion needs to be removed. It's not appropriate.

Would you inform the maker of the video of the portion that needs to be removed?

Linda.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2011, 12:55:54 am by Spiral Walk »

Offline AlaskaGrl

« Reply #951 on: February 16, 2011, 10:04:18 pm »

Would you inform the maker of the video of the portion that needs to be removed?

Linda.

I re visited the Awesome Video it is re edited  :)

Linda.

Offline ska

« Reply #952 on: February 16, 2011, 10:59:54 pm »
Dear Spiral Walk/Linda,

Thanks for letting us know that the video has been edited.  Now, any of us who re-posted the link to the original should remove these links in our posts.

When I posted the link in my response the other day, I did a cut and paste and didn't think the hyperlink would come through, but it did.  I clicked it today and it still links to the original.  I will go back now and delete it from my posting.

As this is a serious matter, I do not know if any of the mods can help to remove any links to the original video which, while certainly well-intentioned, included footage that is inappropriate.

Thanks, ska

« Reply #953 on: February 16, 2011, 11:52:55 pm »
where is the new link?
press the little black on silver arrow Music, 1) Bob Pietkivitch Buddha Feet http://www.4shared.com/file/114179563/3697e436/BuddhaFeet.html

Offline AlaskaGrl

« Reply #954 on: February 17, 2011, 12:59:30 am »
where is the new link?

Here it is.  I am correcting the initial, above link next.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=albQnbN4JjQ

Thanks to everyone who pointed out the issue, and the people who
corrected it, whoever you all are.  And thanks for everyones patience !

Linda.

Offline Saga

« Reply #955 on: February 17, 2011, 02:27:17 pm »
I don't know if anyone has posted this in the past, but look what I found... this is the site for the Return of the Ancestors gathering by Kiesha in 2009... as you can see, the pipe ceremonies and John Kimmey's speech about hopi prophecies and the meaning of ceremony and some other speakers listed and so on, all is nicely listed in the schedule here... Interesting reading. Can't believe that I haven't bumped into this before.

http://summoningthesacred.com/littlegrandmother/gardenofthegods.html

One of the funnies is "making of individual offerings to the shaman and mother earth"... after creating the sacred altar. One could think that in sacred ceremony the only offerings goes to the sacred.

From the links of that site I ended up in Adam Yellowbird Dearmon's site where earth dance and sweat lodge ceremonies are offered in May 2011...: http://www.earthdance8.org/index.html

And the link section on that site...
« Last Edit: February 17, 2011, 03:05:56 pm by Saga »

Offline Freija

• I Love YaBB 2!
« Reply #956 on: February 17, 2011, 04:02:28 pm »
The interview in Swedish Radio with Kiesha has been reported to the National Authorities checking TV/Radio productions (I am sure there is a great English name for this board....? ;)  )

Interesting!!
Thanks everyone involved - you know who you are :)

Offline goozih

« Reply #957 on: February 18, 2011, 10:03:39 am »
In the tribe of may colours forum/Rainbow cafe/Not so lovely message-urgent need to answer from LG
Chiron posts
Hallo Kiesha, I woul like to see your answer to those articles:

I mean, that your lovely brothers and sisters must know your real personality. My questions related to this:

your real full name
real parents and family names
your iniciation from who
your membership in some religions

It is nice to listen to your myssages by heart, but the messages about the transformations are everywhere on web. Including a worldwide meditations. Be honest and concrete now and do the answer, we could consider. Thank you, Chiron

Last edited by dreambrave on Thu 17. Feb 2011, 06:40, edited 1 time in total.
editing out links to sites attacking LG

You can read the responses but no one will answer except to say don't judge....blah ...blah...blah...
I am not sure if she was banned but she posted in such a way as they wouldn't ban her publicly.

One response from "sander"
Seems like LG don't spend time on the forums anymore...

Anyway Kiesha is what she is.... and it doesn't seem to matter to the majority of the "TRIBE"
« Last Edit: February 18, 2011, 10:05:26 am by goozih »

Offline Freija

• I Love YaBB 2!
« Reply #958 on: February 18, 2011, 04:59:10 pm »
Anyway Kiesha is what she is.... and it doesn't seem to matter to the majority of the "TRIBE"

I have come to understand - after some discussions with "tribe-members" - that this is the case. They do not have any wish at all for a leader that walks the talk. The words are enough - the person himself does not have a responsibility to live according to his message. He can basically tell the followers what to do - and then do the opposite himself. He can talk about love and truth but then lie and disrespect others - and that´s still okey. In other words, he doesn´t necessarily have to believe in his own message.

I think this is the very reality that many of us find extremely hard to understand.

Offline czech

« Reply #959 on: February 18, 2011, 08:04:34 pm »
Freija, this is exactly what is just blowing my mind at the moment, that these people react to facts about Kiesha by saying: "Even if she made it all up, I don't care..." So, do we believe something, even if it is proven untrue, just because we like it??