Author Topic: Fraud JZ Knight claims Ramtha is American Indian & Viking  (Read 15321 times)

Epiphany

Fraud JZ Knight claims Ramtha is American Indian & Viking
« on: April 04, 2015, 09:03:01 pm »
So, this is all incredibly bogus. JZ Knight who "channels" Ramtha had her personal physician take DNA swabs when she was "normal" and then again when she was doing her Ramtha act. They claim that Ramtha has different DNA.

Two days later two cheek swab DNA samples were taken from Knight as she channeled Ramtha. The results indicated dramatically different DNA from Knight – a R1B Y DNA with CM217 with a sequence of ACCAGCTGC indicating a person with American Indian and Viking descent.
http://www.jzknight.com/2015/03/testing-concludes-that-jz-knight-and-ramtha-have-distinct-separate-dna/

I wonder if we are going to see JZ add pseudo-NDN stuff to her Ramtha act now.

Not sure how they explain all this, since they claim Ramtha was Lemurian.

Ramtha lived as a human being 35,000 years ago on the ancient continent of Lemuria. The Lemurian culture was highly spiritual. Due to dramatic Earth changes, many Lemurians migrated from what is now the U.S. Pacific Northwest through Mexico into the Atlantic basin (then Atlantis).

http://www.ramtha.com/content/faq.aspx

Offline debbieredbear

• Global Moderator
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Re: Fraud JZ Knight claims Ramtha is American Indian & Viking
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2015, 10:07:40 pm »
There was an article that I wish I had saved in the 1980's about her. Basically she is a prolifdic reader and what she reads, Ramtha ends up spouting. SO if she reads books about NDNs, whether written by frauds or nots, than ramtha will start spouting it within a few days. The author of the article says that she (knight)  truly believes it is coming from ramtha, however. The author concluded that knight is deluded. Among other things.

Autumn

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2015, 10:58:04 pm »
There was an article that I wish I had saved in the 1980's about her. Basically she is a prolifdic reader and what she reads, Ramtha ends up spouting. SO if she reads books about NDNs, whether written by frauds or nots, than ramtha will start spouting it within a few days. The author of the article says that she (knight)  truly believes it is coming from ramtha, however. The author concluded that knight is deluded. Among other things.

Thanks, debbieredbear.  What about the DNA, though?   :o :o  Pretty convincing!!

Just wondering here, if one "channels", doesn't that mean that something is passing through you and using your body as a "channel" in order to pass on information?  If the DNA of the person doing the "channeling" changes, then that would not be "channeling" but "body takeover or body snatching".  Looks like a plot for a good B movie to me.   ;D ;D

Also, if the DNA is different for JZ Knight while she is channeling Ramtha and since DNA contains our genetic code, wouldn't that mean also that the body of JZ Knight as she was channeling would physically change totally into Ramtha?  My head is hurting now trying to think this out!
« Last Edit: April 04, 2015, 11:13:38 pm by Autumn »

Autumn

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2015, 11:42:11 pm »
So, this is all incredibly bogus. JZ Knight who "channels" Ramtha had her personal physician take DNA swabs when she was "normal" and then again when she was doing her Ramtha act. They claim that Ramtha has different DNA.

Two days later two cheek swab DNA samples were taken from Knight as she channeled Ramtha. The results indicated dramatically different DNA from Knight – a R1B Y DNA with CM217 with a sequence of ACCAGCTGC indicating a person with American Indian and Viking descent.
http://www.jzknight.com/2015/03/testing-concludes-that-jz-knight-and-ramtha-have-distinct-separate-dna/

I wonder if we are going to see JZ add pseudo-NDN stuff to her Ramtha act now.

Not sure how they explain all this, since they claim Ramtha was Lemurian.

Ramtha lived as a human being 35,000 years ago on the ancient continent of Lemuria. The Lemurian culture was highly spiritual. Due to dramatic Earth changes, many Lemurians migrated from what is now the U.S. Pacific Northwest through Mexico into the Atlantic basin (then Atlantis).

http://www.ramtha.com/content/faq.aspx

Yes, Piff, the DNA of someone with "American Indian and Viking descent" does not square with Ramtha's history.

"Ramtha" (the name is claimed to be derived from Ram and to mean "the God" in Ramtha's language) is the name of a reputed entity whom Knight says she channels. According to Knight, Ramtha was a Lemurian warrior who fought the Atlanteans over 35,000 years ago.[18] Ramtha speaks of leading an army over 2.5 million strong (more than twice the estimated world population at about 30,000 BC) for 63 years, and conquering three fourths of the known world (which was allegedly going through cataclysmic geological changes). According to Ramtha, he led the army for 10 years until he was betrayed and almost killed.[19]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J._Z._Knight#Ramtha

Offline debbieredbear

• Global Moderator
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2015, 11:49:48 pm »
I am pretty skeptical about her DNA claims. Seriously. In the article I read, she made claims that researchers had authenticated ramtha when that was not true. So unless I see proof of the DNA being different, from an unbiased source, I think she is full of BS.

Offline debbieredbear

• Global Moderator
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2015, 11:58:51 pm »
Found this link and I am not the only skeptic. ;)

http://jszimhart.com/blog/ramthas_dna

Ramtha's medium JZ Knight has provided infomation lately (posted on FB Mar 2015) that lab tests confirm that Knight's DNA is not the same as Ramtha's in another pseudo-scientific attempt to prove that she is not merely acting in some way to produce the invisible Ramtha character. No evidence provided who did the tests or access to the actual tests by independent and competent scientists./quote]

Autumn

« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2015, 12:24:39 am »
I am pretty skeptical about her DNA claims. Seriously. In the article I read, she made claims that researchers had authenticated ramtha when that was not true. So unless I see proof of the DNA being different, from an unbiased source, I think she is full of BS.

I am skeptical about the DNA claims also (I was attempting to be funny).

Also, the fact that her "personal physician" was the one who was putting out the information is a little fishy.  On the link you provided, he does not have a spotless record:

Can Dr Matthew Martinez be trusted? "In November 2012 the Chiropractic Commission charged chiropractor Matthew W. Martinez (CH60191433) with unprofessional conduct. Allegations include billing for services not provided and representing himself as a licensed massage practitioner when he doesn’t hold an active massage practitioner credential in Washington." ?

Offline debbieredbear

• Global Moderator
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2015, 05:14:46 pm »
Autumn, I caught you were making a joke. ;) And I also saw the part of her "physician" not being credentialed. He could get in trouble claiming to be a licensed massage therapist when he isn't. I have 2 friends who have done the training and gotten licenses and if you do not have that license in this state (Washington), and claim to have it, then massage a patient, you could go to jail.

Epiphany

« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2015, 05:33:31 pm »
Her "personal physician" is Matthew Walter Martinez. His massage practitioners license is expired as of 2007. His chiropractor license is "active with conditions".

I uploaded here pdfs of the statement of charges and the order concerning his license.

Washington state provider searches can be done here https://fortress.wa.gov/doh/providercredentialsearch/SearchCriteria.aspx Search by his name, you don't have to choose credential type.

Martinez does lectures for the Ramtha group https://ramtha.tv/list/product.ashx?item=SHR_LEC_SR3

Can Dr Matthew Martinez be trusted? "In November 2012 the Chiropractic Commission charged chiropractor Matthew W. Martinez (CH60191433) with unprofessional conduct. Allegations include billing for services not provided and representing himself as a licensed massage practitioner when he doesn’t hold an active massage practitioner credential in Washington." ?

Dr Matt is being MONITORED for at least two years as a chiropractor in Washington state from May 2013 according to the "Order" on his license conditions. He has to hire a mentor/consultant to review his documentation of care. He also needs to do mandatory continuing education as well as pre-approved continuing education in the area of documentation of care etc. 3 pages of what he has been ordered to do.

Discussion forum for former members and interested observors of the cult on this topic: http://enlightenmefree.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=2558&p=18538&hilit=DNA

Epiphany

« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2015, 05:42:10 pm »
I'm keeping an eye out for times Knight claims special NDN experience  etc.

In her autobiography, 1987’s A State of Mind: My Story, she says a Yaqui Indian woman told her mother that baby Judith would one day see what no one else could.

http://www.splcenter.org/get-informed/intelligence-report/browse-all-issues/2014/summer/Ramtha-Riled

Offline kahtboosted

« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2015, 04:00:22 pm »
This DNA bs tops them all. I don't even think these new-agers realize the implications of some of their pseudo-scientific claims, such stupidity … I mean something like a supposed 'channeler' having their dna structure change, give me a break. That would be something the entire world would be interested in if their was proof, and in fact they could sure make a lot of money proving something like this, and they'd baffle all the scientists. But all the scientists can rest well, because this is just another bunch of BS concocted by one of the most ridiculous elements of society (new-age scum pushin around stupid claims in order to turn a profit).

Offline Sandy S

« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2015, 02:40:37 am »
I watched J.Z. Knight's rise from the start and always felt she swiped the whole "Ramtha" scam from the role Barbara Harris played in Alfred Hitchcock's final film, Family Plot (1976). The timing would be right. In that role, Harris portrayed a con artist who "channeled" departed loved ones. Her form of delivery was very much like Knight's slightly later fraud performance. Ramtha, yeah, right. Give me a break.

A few times I have wondered what a Mad Max style cage fight between J.Z. Knight and Lency Spezzano would be like. Knight would summon Ramtha but Lenora would use her downloading/joining hypnotic stare while channeling Heaven's grace.  In terms of financial profit, Knight wins. But in terms of winning the Oscar in the category of Hammy Performance, we have a real contest. Lenora might be in the bush league as a New Age con artist, but I think she could hold her own against J.Z. in the "best performance by a hammy actress" slot.

So how did J.Z. Knight manage to far eclipse her contemporary American New Age frauds the Spezzanos and their Spezzano and Associates Ltd. Psychology of Vision in terms of merchandising? That is a good topic for an academic thesis.

Epiphany

« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2015, 03:00:21 am »

So how did J.Z. Knight manage to far eclipse her contemporary American New Age frauds the Spezzanos and their Spezzano and Associates Ltd. Psychology of Vision in terms of merchandising? That is a good topic for an academic thesis.

One possibility would be Hollywood. JZ got Shirley MacLaine for awhile and she still retains other celebs.

The Spezzanos  never broke into the big time.

Autumn

« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2015, 12:36:59 pm »

One possibility would be Hollywood. JZ got Shirley MacLaine for awhile and she still retains other celebs.

The Spezzanos  never broke into the big time.

I don't know about that, Piff, didn't they have Princess Diana as a fan?   :o :o

Epiphany

« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2015, 04:57:50 pm »
That's right! Chuck claimed in the past that his books helped Princess Diana. Yikes. That is such a tacky and rude claim.

Both Chuck and JZ claim that their respective special sacred doctrines help customers be luckier at gambling and playing the lottery. Lots of other similarities.

But JZ has a big compound, huge staff, fancier stage performance, she has duped and abused way more people - so I think she would win a cage match.

How about in a match with Little Grandmother? JZ might be one of her role models.