Author Topic: Thank you for your work and my small opinion  (Read 4826 times)

Offline kuljamu

Thank you for your work and my small opinion
« on: January 27, 2012, 06:11:33 pm »
I first want to thank everyone here who continues to point out those who are exploiting indigenous cultural beliefs for their own profits. This New Age amalgam of throwing a little bit of this and that together to create some type of philosophical spiritual system is not only silly but dangerous. I am in agreement with the frauds that you have so kindly made me aware of as there are so many out there and although many of these people are doing the work for the money I also believe that many are well meaning but very, very ignorant as to the harm they may be doing. This doesn't mean that they get a free pass but I do hope that the majority of people out there who are seeking a more balanced way of living in the world develop skills in critical thinking. It is like the drug dealer and the addict. I appreciate you folks going after the "dealers" and in my small way I'll try to educate the addicts who continue to buy the junk food. Thank you for keeping this site alive.

Offline Smart Mule

• Administrator
Re: Thank you for your work and my small opinion
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2012, 06:34:02 pm »
Excellent analogy!

Offline kuljamu

Re: Thank you Sky
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2012, 07:00:03 pm »
thank you sky

Re: Thank you for your work and my small opinion
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2012, 07:17:17 pm »
Yes. It is like drugs. Many of the new age types I meet are high on this stuff and cannot see reality anymore than an addict on crack. And they need need need it, always.
press the little black on silver arrow Music, 1) Bob Pietkivitch Buddha Feet http://www.4shared.com/file/114179563/3697e436/BuddhaFeet.html