Author Topic: Statement from Zoi Lightfoot - Director of Legal Affairs Treaty House UK  (Read 137879 times)

Offline E.P. Grondine

• Man and Impact in the Americas
Re: Statement from Zoi Lightfoot - Director of Legal Affairs Treaty House UK
« Reply #165 on: August 12, 2009, 02:10:37 am »
For your info,I am Mississippi Band Anishinabe.

Zoi, how did this group come about? Is that the upper Mississippi River? Or another M'si sipi than the one down south?

Offline bls926

« Reply #166 on: August 31, 2009, 03:02:13 am »
For your info,I am Mississippi Band Anishinabe.

Zoi, how did this group come about? Is that the upper Mississippi River? Or another M'si sipi than the one down south?

The Mississippi Band Ojibwe were originally from the headwaters of the Mississippi River.  

Zoi isn't Ojibwe. Just one of her many claims . . .
« Last Edit: August 31, 2009, 03:05:06 am by bls926 »

Offline bls926

Treaty House is on facebook.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Treaty-house/72644207581?v=wall&ref=ts

Treaty House does not claim to speak for or represent the Indian Nations,its "job" and purpose is to clear a path in the international governments whereby the Leaders and spokespeoples of the Indian Nations can speak for themselves without hinderence

They no longer "claim to speak for or represent the Indian Nations". That's a good thing. However, they are continuing to pretend to be some kind of embassy with the ability "to clear a path in the international governments". Wonder when the last time Zoi or Linda Lou knocked on Number 10 Downing Street and were admitted? Or The Elysee in Paris? Or Moncloa Palace in Madrid? Maybe the European Parliament in Brussels?

The statement on their Treaty House facebook is still very misleading. They are not able to clear any paths for anyone in any international governments. Still a couple of pretendians with a fake embassy.

There hasn't been any activity on their page since November 2009. Hopefully people are beginning to see thru their lies.

Offline bls926

Facebook has become a haven for frauds and exploiters. No need to pay money for a website; you can set it up for free on facebook.

Here's a page Linda Lou Flewin set up to help First Nations communities and individuals start their own businesses and become economically independent; at least those are the stated goals. Remember that Flewin has her own home-based business, a get-rich-quick scheme that individuals can buy in to.

First Nations Economic Development Community

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=130205700326502&v=wall

Category:
Organizations - Non-Profit Organizations

Description:
Support for Economic Development within the Grassroots Communites for Economic Developers and First Nations Entrepreneurs.

Please note the Creator of this site will not be held responsible for any advise given or taken.

Privacy Type:
Open: All content is public.

Admins
Linda Lou Flewin (creator)

What does she know about business in the Western Hemisphere? What does she know about doing business in Canada? She's lived in the UK all her adult life. What does she know about any of the First Nations? I mean really know on a personal, face-to-face basis? I would venture to say no knowledge at all, to all three of these questions. She basically admits as much with the disclaimer on her page. "Please note the Creator of this site will not be held responsible for any advise given or taken." But here, once again, she's using her alleged Mi'kmaq heritage to make money. This isn't just a site to help entrepreneurs, but one to help First Nations entrepreneurs. This is exploitation; pretending to be someone she isn't to gain people's trust.

Edited for typos.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2010, 02:42:17 am by bls926 »

Offline bls926

Noticed earlier today that there were several new comments on the First Nations Economic Development Community facebook page. A couple people accused Linda Lou of being a fraud, not Mi'kmaq, etc. She was true to her nasty self in her replies to them. Let them know she was moving to Canada, would be there in two weeks, and wanted to meet them and have it out face-to-face. Said she has family from one end of Canada to the other. Same ole same ole. Woman never tires of pounding her chest. One person asked her to prove she was Mi'kmaq, post her lineage; once everyone saw proof, they'd quit accusing her of being a wannabe. Well, we've seen her genealogy. . . English. Anyway, just checked her page and all the questions and negative comments have been deleted. Guess that speaks for itself.

Edit to add: One person posted that they'd reported her to facebook for claiming to be non-profit when she isn't. She may not be turning a profit yet, but that still doesn't give her the right to claim to be a non-profit organization. Not sure how things are done in Canada; but down here in the States and over in the U.K., you need to register with the appropriate government offices. (Learned about the laws in the U.K. when we were looking into Treaty House. It isn't registered as a charity; isn't registered as anything.) I'm sure Canada has similar laws.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2010, 11:33:18 pm by bls926 »

Offline bls926

Linda Lou Flewin Lol..like anyone I have my stalkers,I had an on-line business some while ago in the UK which didnt make it off he ground as advertising it was too high a cost for me. It wasnt a "Get Rich Quick" scheme or I would be on a yacht somewhere now..it was a Personal Development and Training site. Now I use my web design & web content writing skills for a living and have done so for quite some time.

Page 8, Reply #112
Speaking of business ventures, I found this interesting. It's Linda Lou's webpage for a work from home, get rich quick deal.
The HomeBizIncome.com
http://www.thehomebizincome.com/

The page is super protected; you can't copy anything. Believe me, I tried.
There's a picture of Linda Lou having lunch in The Algarve. I guess it's a fancy restaurant; looks like a patio.

Part of Linda's bio reads:
If Columbus hadn't envisioned a far-away world. he never would have set sail. Yes, there were rough seas at times. Lots of people thought he was taking a big risk. But he kept his mind on his goal and kept sailing. Columbus surprised himself. Instead of finding a shorter route to the spices of the far east, he discovered a land that was rich beyond anyone's expectations - America!

I think everyone needs a vision about what they would like their life to look like. Do you want to drive a junker forever? Live in a tiny apartment? Work themselves to exhaustion for someone who shows their appreciation with a $10 turkey at Thanksgiving?

Columbus . . . that's someone I admire and respect. Because of his vision, "he discovered a land that was rich beyond anyone's expectations - America!" There's many who wish his vision hadn't been so good or that the earth had been flat and he'd sailed over the edge. How could anyone claiming to be a Mi'kmaq Scoop Kid admire Columbus?

Yes, that was over a year ago; so possibly Linda Lou's statement that she "had an on-line business some while ago in the UK which didnt make it off he ground" could be true, except for one thing . . . Home Biz Income is still alive and well. Didn't make money? Well, that's not what she says on her website.

I still can't copy and paste anything from this webpage, but I have learned how to take a screen shot in the past year. Also learned that The Algarve isn't a fancy restaurant in London, as I'd thought last year. It's a resort in southern Portugal.

All references to Christopher Columbus have been removed. I remember thinking how strange her admiration for Columbus was. Why would anyone admire his "vision"??

"Lots of money"  "ever-escalating income"  "average 20 hours a week"  "independent lifestyle"
http://www.thehomebizincome.com/

"on-line business some while ago in the UK which didnt make it off he ground"
"It wasnt a "Get Rich Quick" scheme or I would be on a yacht somewhere now.."

Which is the truth? Does Linda Lou Flewin know how to tell the truth?
« Last Edit: June 05, 2010, 09:51:24 pm by bls926 »

Offline bls926

Page 11, Reply #155
Linda Lou Flewin is using her imaginary Mi'kmaq ancestry and Treaty House to promote herself on this business website.

ecademy

http://ww.ecademy.com/account.php?id=210925

Linda Lou Flewin
Entrepreneur
Liberty League International
Wiltshire, United Kingdom
UK   
Internet Feeds:

Ecademy ID: 210925

Fifty Words

Entrepreneur, business, start, home, internet, marketing, personal, development, outsourced, sales, web design, analysis, implementation, SME
Find other people like this - View the top key words on Ecademy - Clubs like this

Hi,

I have been a successful Entrepreneur for 5 years. I worked in the IT Industry in Sales and was a top earner.There came a day when I looked at one of the Directors/Owners of the company I worked for and thought why should I be working all the hours God gives me so you can have the big house and the porche's whilst I still had a four hour commute into the city every day when I could be putting all that money into my own pocket. I had a 7 million turnover annually for that company on my own...makes you think eh?

So...I decided to do something about it and invested not just in one company but two....today 5 years later I work from where ever in the world I want to and am very happy with the lifestyle I have achieved. I travel whenever and where ever I want to. Dont get me wrong..I still work my butt off but it is for me and my family and that makes me smile.. A LOT!

Now..I help people to achieve their dreams and I am happy to give something back.

Who am I?

I am from the Mi'kmaq Indian Nation,Nova Scotia Canada who was adopted by an English Couple who emigrated to Canada and I have lived in a few Countries incuding Antigua which I consider as my second home. I have been residing in the UK for many years now but travel a fair amount.

I have two wonderful grown up children both university graduates and who have their own successful careers.

What else do I do?

I also provide an independant telesales service to companies who wish to develop their business without having to put and pay for "bums on seats" In todays economic climate a huge proportion of companies expecially the SME market are looking to cuts costs as well as improve sales activity. There is a thriving experienced workforce to be tapped into who will work from home at lower costs.

For a quotation on a campaign you may be considering please do contact me via e-mail.

I am also a Director of Treaty House London UK which provides educational services to schools,colleges and universities with regards to information on the Native American Nations.We also provide support to the Nations both home and abroad in the way of who to contact for advise when travelling abroad and will help those in trouble to get home again safely.We raise the awareness levels in the non native population of the world as to who we really are as many only have knowledge of what they see in the Hollywood movies. We present ourselves as modern day people living with our traditional values.

For more information please visit:

www.myspace.com/treatyhouse

Leisure time

I love to garden,read,swim,sail,walk the dog,travel,go to Pow Wow,listen to all sorts of music though I am not too keen on RAP..be with friends and explore new places.

Has added a business since last year.

Textaservice Ltd
Launched May 2009 UK Wide!!!

Textaservice provides a unique and sophisticated voice activated and texting service for the Property Market in the UK and indeed can be adapted to suit any property market in the world.Automated Voice & Texting Service straight to the mobile from the doorstep!

What we provide to the Estate Agent:

Secure on-line database to upload and manage properties

100 full colour boards printed on all weather corex

24 hour property description by voice and text

Potential leads automatically emailed to the estate agents chosen email address
Immediate Delivery of property details to the customers mobile/cell phones

Allow Estate Agents to be open 24/7 365 days a year

No obligation/full demonstration by our sales team in your office

Full back up service

From British Mobiles for a demonstration please dial 83039 and tap in property reference:100002

Each call will cost approximately £1.00 depending upon your service provider and will only generate one message.

For further information about this service contact:

info@textaservice.co.uk

Nothing else has changed, still claiming to be Mi'kmaq and a Director of Treaty House. Treaty House is now involved with I am a Witness.

Claiming to be a Native American Embassy in London is bad, but even worse is Treaty House's involvement with I am a Witness. When frauds get involved with a legitimate organization, they put that group in danger of losing credibility. This fake embassy could put the whole program in jeopardy. Not saying Linda Lou Flewin and Zoi Lightfoot can't help with the problems. They need to learn how to do it as who they really are, not in the personas they've created for themselves.

Offline bls926

First Nations Economic Development Community added information about The Performance Management Academy and the link to their website.

At The Performance Management Academy, “The Art of Management is Alive!”
The Performance Management Academy offers the most impactful, comprehensive and flexible training programs. Our courses offer leading-edge material and theory coupled with advanced and proven business concepts that are applied in practical applications. These courses make a profound improvement in the success of an organization.

Courses are delivered in real-time at our clients’ locations or through public, open-enrolment sessions.

“Management Essentials” is our premier course which sets a standard for new, emerging, potential and tenured Managers, with the most comprehensive, proven and advanced skill development training available. Management Essentials, part of the Management Series, is an absolutely mandatory course for all Managers.

Training courses are available in four program categories:
• The Management Series
• The Sales Series
• The Marketing Series
• The Short Series

http://www.thepmac.com/welcome

Check out the prices they charge for their courses.

Register early – as space is limited to ensure optimal class size. You can easily register for The Performance Management Academy’s courses by using one of the following methods:

1) ONLINE:
Click on the “Register Now” button available on each course page.

2) By FAX: (coming soon)
Download the PDF Registration Form, print it out, complete and fax to us at 905-237-PMAC (7622).

3) By PHONE:
Call 905-237-7622 and we will help you to register and take your credit card information.

4) By E-MAIL:
Send us an e-mail including your registration details – either list the content or scan and submit the form (see the PDF) to info@thepmac.com

Registration and Confirmation
Register early – as space is limited to ensure optimal class size.

Upon receipt of your registration you will get a confirmation notice.  The full course fee is due at time of registration. We will see you on the morning of the course. Should there be any change in venue, you will be contacted in advance. All courses begin at 8:30 a.m. Please arrive 15 to 30 minutes in advance. Meetings are “business casual” attire. Course fees include course materials. Meals, accommodation (if required), etc. are not included.

Cancellation, Rescheduling and Substitution Policy
Our flexible cancellation, rescheduling and substitution policy allows our customers to enrol early – and with confidence. There is flexibility to cancel, reschedule or make substitutions (see below for details). We are pleased to accept your enrolment which leads us to make reservations with our facility providers, content partners and service hosts.

Substitutions:
Substitution enrolment of a qualified colleague, submitted in writing, may be accepted up to 2 days prior to the start of the course at no charge. A 5% fee will only apply if there is a request to change payment from one credit card to another.

Rescheduling:
Requests to reschedule will be handled with care and we will try to accommodate all requests. Requests to reschedule, where we can accommodate, received less than 17 days prior to course day will be charged a rescheduling fee of $100. Requests to reschedule, where we can accommodate, received less than 10 days prior to course day will be charged a rescheduling fee of $250.

Cancellations:
You may contact us and adjust your course dates up to 17 days prior to the originally scheduled course. Cancellations received less than 17 days prior to your scheduled course will be charged 50% of the full registration fee. Cancellations received less than 10 days prior to your scheduled course will be charged the full registration fee.

Participants who do not cancel or reschedule, do not attend, or who may need to withdraw during a session will be liable for the full tuition fee.

All cancellation, rescheduling and substitution requests must be made in writing and/or by phone to:
Phone: 905-237-PMAC (7622) and/or Email: info@thepmac.com.  
You must receive a written confirmation from us advising you that your request has been granted.

Program Fees
Open Enrolment Programs:

Course Duration Registration Fee                    
5 Day Course $2,990.00                    
4 Day Course $2,540.00                    
3 Day Course $1,950.00                    
2 Day Course $1,590.00                    
1 Day Course $990.00                    
1/2 Day Course $775.00                    

• All courses begin at 8:30 a.m.
• Please arrive ½ hr in advance.
• Meetings are “business casual” attire.
• Course fees include course materials.

Private Courses:
In addition to Public Open-Enrolment Courses, The Performance Management Academy offers private and personalized courses in the facilities of our clients – or in external facilities. Contact The Performance Management Academy for details.

http://www.thepmac.com/registration

Why is Linda Lou Flewin advertising for PMAC, implying that this is something First Nations entrepreneurs should spend their money on?

« Last Edit: June 07, 2010, 01:06:15 pm by bls926 »

Offline bls926

On June 1, 2010
Category:

Description:
Support for Economic Development within the Grassroots Communites for Economic Developers and First Nations Entrepreneurs.

Please note the Creator of this site will not be held responsible for any advise given or taken.

Privacy Type:
Open: All content is public.

Admins
Linda Lou Flewin (creator)

June 7, 2010
Category:

Description:

Privacy Type:
Closed: Limited public content. Members can see all content.

Contact Info
Office:Turtle Island

No longer a public page; closed as of today. Wonder what she's hiding.

Offline OneRed

She's hiding it because I confronted her about what she was doing in the group ie: trying to sway these people into buying garbage from those sites. When I asked her about where she heard about that site, she told me some respected elder or something to that effect recommended it to her. When I asked about the pricing her response was that "band offices" would pay for it, to which I replied, "band offices can barely afford to send children to college or make repairs on homes etc. let alone pay $700 plus for a few hours of "business" programming". She disagreed and although I made several valid arguements to her, she simply wasn't getting it. And insisted that she and I "team up" and work together, since she knows I am business "expert" for 13 years. As for her site that was posted "making thousands of dollars from home", it's bogus and I confronted her about that as well. I've been working online as I stated earlier for 13 years and that site is a prepackaged web site for an MLM (multi-level-marketing) scheme, that she claims to have been "duped" into. So again I confronted her and told her that if she was duped (a year ago) what gives her the authority to teach people about business?

She has also made claims of having family here in BC (which I found to be odd, since she knows that's where I'm from and has never discussed this with me or anyone I know here in BC) after I posted a link on my page about a rejection letter I had received for a symposium from The Highway of Tears pertaining to the murdered and missing women. Her response was, "well I have family there and there must be a vaild reason why they rejected it". I've worked on that cause for almost 3 years and there's no valid reason to reject a symposium and told her she was barking in a direction that once again she knew nothing about, I've worked closely with some of the Chiefs and many other accredited agencies here in BC, all of which were in support of a symposium, something she clearly did not comprehend before spouting off at the mouth.

Anyway I just wanted to ad those comments so you know why the group is closed for public viewing.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2010, 03:04:46 am by OneRed »

Offline bls926

She's hiding it because I confronted her about what she was doing in the group ie: trying to sway these people into buying garbage from those sites. When I asked her about where she heard about that site, she told me some respected elder or something to that effect recommended it to her. When I asked about the pricing her response was that "band offices" would pay for it, to which I replied, "band offices can barely afford to send children to college or make repairs on homes etc. let alone pay $700 plus for a few hours of "business" programming". She disagreed and although I made several valid arguements to her, she simply wasn't getting it. And insisted that she and I "team up" and work together, since she knows I am business "expert" for 13 years. As for her site that was posted "making thousands of dollars from home", it's bogus and I confronted her about that as well. I've been working online as I stated earlier for 13 years and that site is a prepackaged web site for an MLM (multi-level-marketing) scheme, that she claims to have been "duped" into. So again I confronted her and told her that if she was duped (a year ago) what gives her the authority to teach people about business?

She has also made claims of having family here in BC (which I found to be odd, since she knows that's where I'm from and has never discussed this with me or anyone I know here in BC) after I posted a link on my page about a rejection letter I had received for a symposium from The Highway of Tears pertaining to the murdered and missing women. Her response was, "well I have family there and there must be a vaild reason why they rejected it". I've worked on that cause for almost 3 years and there's no valid reason to reject a symposium and told her she was barking in a direction that once again she knew nothing about, I've worked closely with some of the Chiefs and many other accredited agencies here in BC, all of which were in support of a symposium, something she clearly did not comprehend before spouting off at the mouth.

Anyway I just wanted to ad those comments so you know why the group is closed for public viewing.

Thank you for your comments. I'd heard that several were questioning her about what she was doing. Have also been told that there hasn't been any activity on the page in a couple weeks.

I figured that HomeBizIncome was an MLM, or something just this side of legal. If she realizes she was "duped" a year ago and is no longer affiliated with those people, why is the website still up? Seems like she's still trying to make money off of it.

I personally don't care what Linda Lou Flewin does for a living. What does bother me is that she uses her imaginary Mi'kmaq heritage to promote herself. She is not Mi'kmaq, neither is she Dakota, Ojibwe, or Haudenosaunee. This latest attempt to influence First Nations' business ventures is so wrong. She is not Native, knows nothing about Canada, and is not knowledgeable in business. Linda Lou has made a name for herself on the internet; she's befriended the right people. However, it's only a matter of time until people discover the truth. I hope it doesn't take too long; too many people have already been hurt by her lies.

Offline OneRed

You're welcome, I tried explaning to her that she had a moral obligation to the people to investigate links etc. that she was promoting on there and she didn't get that either. I have a marketing group and also set up a native business network group, so those who already own businesses can promote thiers to each other and help each other out and oddly after those two groups were created she popped up with hers. Nothing like being "creative' enough on your own to utilize someone elses idea and post information that you clearly know nothing about. I gave her the whole trust issues speech, because if someone ends up being duped, then those of us that are credible business people are going to be left cleaning up the mess. Needless to say she didn't get that either and I explained to her that the trust is something that needs to be earned not given or taken for granted. I literally hand hold people that I teach marketing and business to and walk them through the very basics because I don't want to see them get hurt or duped, lord knows we've been dealing with that enough for years and she just clearly does not get that. As for her site still being up, I didn't bother asking her about it, because that's got a pink neon flashing sign on it, as to why it's still up LOL.

Offline bls926

This is not much different from what she and Zoi Lightfoot have been doing with Treaty House, their imaginary Native American Embassy in the U.K. With this Economic Development group, Linda Lou portrays herself as an experienced entrepreneur. With Treaty House, she was one of the Directors, representing the Mi'kmaq people. Zoi was also a Director, their Legal Counsel, representing the Ojibwe people. I don't think they were able to fool many here on this side of the Atlantic; unfortunately many were conned in Europe.

Edit to add: LPDOC has been fooled by Zoi and Linda Lou. That's sad and unfortunate. In the process of accepting these two pretendians, LPDOC has lost some of their credibility.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2010, 01:42:12 pm by bls926 »

Offline OneRed

« Reply #178 on: August 05, 2011, 04:41:26 am »
I just wanted to let everyone know that Linda Lou is now working on a 60's scoop group on facebook, it's a closed group but here's the page
http://www.facebook.com/groups/258987190779018/ so if you know anyone in her group, you might want to give them a warning.

Offline OneRed

« Reply #179 on: August 07, 2011, 05:55:09 pm »
And she's still promoting this crap on her twitter account despite her confessing to me that she was ripped off http://twitter.com/#!/crazyeagle007