Author Topic: Statement from Zoi Lightfoot - Director of Legal Affairs Treaty House UK  (Read 137889 times)

Offline bls926

Interesting comment on the Treaty House Myspace.

http://www.myspace.com/treatyhouse

Linda
Mar 25 2009 7:07 AM

Quote from "Dr" Al....

"And when someone joins and engages in some fairly low personal smears and racist insults in their very first post, they should not be able to hide behind being anonymous. "

ad nauseum.....

My My,that would apply to Moma P and 99% of his active members I would say eh?

Linda Lou, what's your problem with Moma? It's not her fault you posted your English genealogy all over the internet. It wouldn't have been there for her to find, if you hadn't made it so public. It's not Moma's fault that you left a trail a blind man could follow. Maybe you should have taken a cue from Zoi Lightfoot . . . Keep your identity secret, don't post any pictures of yourself or any family information anywhere. I don't think anyone knows what Zoi looks like. Of course, since she does use her real name, we have been able to determine that she isn't Anishnabe. Or better yet, Tsisqua . . . She didn't even use her own name, let alone any details of who she really was. She'd have probably gotten away with it if she hadn't decided to be Keetoowah, if she'd picked one of the larger Nations.

I was going to say something about Pot-Kettle Award, but that wouldn't be accurate. Racism of any kind isn't tolerated here on NAFPS, no matter what you think. For you to imply that it goes on here is ridiculous. After the burrito and sour cream jokes last weekend from you and Liz, I think we know who the racists are. Y'all just can't get away from your whitey-tighty upbringing.

Offline bls926

Linda Lou Flewin is using her imaginary Mi'kmaq ancestry and Treaty House to promote herself on this business website.

ecademy

http://ww.ecademy.com/account.php?id=210925

Linda Lou Flewin
Entrepreneur
Liberty League International
Wiltshire, United Kingdom
UK   
Internet Feeds:

Ecademy ID: 210925

Fifty Words

Entrepreneur, business, start, home, internet, marketing, personal, development, outsourced, sales, web design, analysis, implementation, SME
Find other people like this - View the top key words on Ecademy - Clubs like this

Hi,

I have been a successful Entrepreneur for 5 years. I worked in the IT Industry in Sales and was a top earner.There came a day when I looked at one of the Directors/Owners of the company I worked for and thought why should I be working all the hours God gives me so you can have the big house and the porche's whilst I still had a four hour commute into the city every day when I could be putting all that money into my own pocket. I had a 7 million turnover annually for that company on my own...makes you think eh?

So...I decided to do something about it and invested not just in one company but two....today 5 years later I work from where ever in the world I want to and am very happy with the lifestyle I have achieved. I travel whenever and where ever I want to. Dont get me wrong..I still work my butt off but it is for me and my family and that makes me smile.. A LOT!

Now..I help people to achieve their dreams and I am happy to give something back.

Who am I?

I am from the Mi'kmaq Indian Nation,Nova Scotia Canada who was adopted by an English Couple who emigrated to Canada and I have lived in a few Countries incuding Antigua which I consider as my second home. I have been residing in the UK for many years now but travel a fair amount.

I have two wonderful grown up children both university graduates and who have their own successful careers.

What else do I do?

I also provide an independant telesales service to companies who wish to develop their business without having to put and pay for "bums on seats" In todays economic climate a huge proportion of companies expecially the SME market are looking to cuts costs as well as improve sales activity. There is a thriving experienced workforce to be tapped into who will work from home at lower costs.

For a quotation on a campaign you may be considering please do contact me via e-mail.

I am also a Director of Treaty House London UK which provides educational services to schools,colleges and universities with regards to information on the Native American Nations.We also provide support to the Nations both home and abroad in the way of who to contact for advise when travelling abroad and will help those in trouble to get home again safely.We raise the awareness levels in the non native population of the world as to who we really are as many only have knowledge of what they see in the Hollywood movies. We present ourselves as modern day people living with our traditional values.

For more information please visit:

www.myspace.com/treatyhouse

Leisure time

I love to garden,read,swim,sail,walk the dog,travel,go to Pow Wow,listen to all sorts of music though I am not too keen on RAP..be with friends and explore new places.

Offline bls926

First Nations Gathering

The First Nations Gathering, the largest International Intertribal Gathering ever to be held in Europe, will be from 10 – 16 May 2009. It is an annual showcase event featuring Native American Film, Art and Music together with educational talks, films, documentaries and workshops to raise awareness in general and to focus on current thinking.
http://www.treatyhouse.org/

The First Nations Gathering was this past week, Sunday thru Saturday. Wonder how it went? Did any of y'all over in Europe attend?

Offline bls926

First Nations Gathering

The First Nations Gathering, the largest International Intertribal Gathering ever to be held in Europe, will be from 10 – 16 May 2009. It is an annual showcase event featuring Native American Film, Art and Music together with educational talks, films, documentaries and workshops to raise awareness in general and to focus on current thinking.
http://www.treatyhouse.org/

The First Nations Gathering was this past week, Sunday thru Saturday. Wonder how it went? Did any of y'all over in Europe attend?

Looks like no one here attended the Gathering.

Has anyone heard anything about it? Did it take place? Or was it another non-event, like last year?

Offline tachia

bls .. i tried to find information on this supposed "gathering" actually taking place .. came up with nothing .. guess it did not take place after all .. a non-event just like last year ..
is it all just hype?

Offline bls926

Yep, I think it's all hype. This is two years in a row that they've advertised this Gathering, like it was really going to happen, and nothing. Guess it makes them feel important to talk about it. I'd be ashamed to keep the charade going. But then . . . There's a whole lot of things Zoi Lightfoot and her friends do that would shame me. They act like they have no family, no relatives.

Offline bls926

From Zoi's myspace

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=386084127

zoi right now seriously focused,so any cyber trolls take the hint and piss off and play with the traffic

Oh, how mature!

Offline tachia

Yep, I think it's all hype. This is two years in a row that they've advertised this Gathering, like it was really going to happen, and nothing. Guess it makes them feel important to talk about it. I'd be ashamed to keep the charade going. But then . . . There's a whole lot of things Zoi Lightfoot and her friends do that would shame me. They act like they have no family, no relatives.

indeed i agree completely .. the statement in bold would sure fit a lot of people that seem to say things to make themselves feel important .. i guess that is why they do it .. especially zoi and friends .. i sure cannot see another reason .. .. and yep your right, they do and say things that would shame me and act like they have no family/relatives .. .. ..

Offline tachia

From Zoi's myspace

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=386084127

zoi right now seriously focused,so any cyber trolls take the hint and piss off and play with the traffic

Oh, how mature!

gahhhh what is with these people, what is wrong with them that they feel they have to be petty and vulgar? .. and then they want others to respect them? .. wth? ... .. ..

Offline bls926

I agree. It makes you wonder just what is really going on, not just with Treaty House but with LPDOC as well. Why would they support a wannabe organization like Treaty House and a pretendian like Zoi? What do they have to gain from supporting a fake embassy? I realize politics can make for some strange bedfellows, but .....

Quoting myself for reference. Seems this connection has gotten worse, instead of better. Given the time that has passed and the information made available, you'd think some of these people would have distanced themselves from Treaty House. That's not the case.

Zoi Lightfoot's Facebook

http://www.facebook.com/wall.php?id=24205813373#/friends/?id=1271010984

Among her friends . . . Ben Carnes, Glenda Sue Deer, Kari Ann Cowan, Kitty Carnes, Leonard Peltier, Wanbli Tate. I'm sure Zoi thinks having these and others on her Facebook ups her Indianness. It doesn't. Zoi is still a pretendian with a fake embassy.

Ya know, maybe people should be a little more careful when accepting 'friend requests'. Being known as one of Zoi's friends in cyberspace, makes people wonder about y'all in real life.

Offline bls926

Zoi no longer has a Facebook account; dropped since yesterday. Wonder why.

You can still find the folks mentioned in the above post on Linda Lou Flewin's Facebook. Guess there really isn't much difference between Zoi and Linda Lou. One claims Ojibwe, the other claims Mi'kmaq; neither is Indian.

Offline tachia

You can still find the folks mentioned in the above post on Linda Lou Flewin's Facebook. Guess there really isn't much difference between Zoi and Linda Lou. One claims Ojibwe, the other claims Mi'kmaq; neither is Indian.

no facebook now .. that figures .. that has happened before, call attention to the objectionable and questionable content of a page or website and those sort of people go to great lengths to hide it .. ..

guess there really is not much difference between any of those people you named .. with the exception of LP of course, but then again we all know that he is not setting up and monitoring all these pages and sites that are using his name .. ..
I agree. It makes you wonder just what is really going on, not just with Treaty House but with LPDOC as well. Why would they support a wannabe organization like Treaty House and a pretendian like Zoi? What do they have to gain from supporting a fake embassy? I realize politics can make for some strange bedfellows, but .....

Quoting myself for reference. Seems this connection has gotten worse, instead of better. Given the time that has passed and the information made available, you'd think some of these people would have distanced themselves from Treaty House. That's not the case.

Zoi Lightfoot's Facebook

http://www.facebook.com/wall.php?id=24205813373#/friends/?id=1271010984

Among her friends . . . Ben Carnes, Glenda Sue Deer, Kari Ann Cowan, Kitty Carnes, Leonard Peltier, Wanbli Tate. I'm sure Zoi thinks having these and others on her Facebook ups her Indianness. It doesn't. Zoi is still a pretendian with a fake embassy.

Ya know, maybe people should be a little more careful when accepting 'friend requests'. Being known as one of Zoi's friends in cyberspace, makes people wonder about y'all in real life.

all that up-ing ones indianness is just a game to these people .. these pretindians might fool a few but most see through that real quick .. ..
and your absolutely right: being known as a friend of some of these people in cyberspace does indeed make people wonder about you in real life .. people should be more careful accepting friend requests .. in more ways than one .. ..

Offline bls926

It took Linda Lou an extra day, but her Facebook account is now gone too.

At least two sites where they were misrepresenting themselves and telling their lies have been eliminated. They both still have personal Myspace accounts and the Treaty House Myspace is still up, although there hasn't been much activity there this year.

Offline tachia

figured linda lou would take hers down as well, eventually .. ..

damage control? ..

:)

Offline Moma_porcupine

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Re: Statement from Zoi Lightfoot - Director of Legal Affairs Treaty House UK
« Reply #164 on: August 09, 2009, 03:57:54 pm »
bls926
It took Linda Lou an extra day, but her Facebook account is now gone too.

Actually facebook allows users access to privacy settings that prevent their facebook membership from coming up in a google search. So gone from google doesn't necessarily mean she is gone from face book. If she is using this to communicate with friends and for her personal life i figure she has a right to her privacy .

I was looking for something else and stumbled on this.

http://firstnations.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=5785&sid=100eaa637fe60274f37e5fb8f49cd0cc.
crazyeagle
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:51 am   
hey walkxtall and everybody..long time since I been on here!

The summer here in the UK has been very wet apart from a week and a half of hot weather so this here Mi'kmaq ex-pat has decided to come home to live for good! yayyyyyyyyyy.....sooooooo excited,family from east coast to west coast asking me what took me so long..lol...so in the spring of 2010 here I come ready or not..lol....

I also have a love interest..grins..thats allllllllll the gossip your gonna get on that one for the moment!

Summer is a good time for gossip eh?.....lazy days and lazy nights wondering what is going to knock on our door to give us a little wake up call.

Seems an ex-member of this site doesnt like the $ss kicking I gave him some while ago on here when another person posted it on another site..seems he dont think I am mik'maq  Our old "friend" Don Naconda or "Frank Farmer" Guess he wont like it when I turn up on hs doorstep in Toronto with some big cousins of mine from Ipperwash when I come home..grins..HUGE ONES! Oh my...wonders if I'll see a $ss twitching as he runs back down to the good ole U.S of A....roflllllllllllll

Just having some fun tonite folks with the so called "edumacated" history teacher who loves to tell us allllllll about our history and was rejected for enrollment himself in the Muskogee/Creek nation.......uh huh...love a bit of gossip on a lazy hazy day of summer I do...grins..my..I have had some fun with this one!!!

nite all..........

(from above)

when another person posted it on another site..

I'm guessing this would refer to when the person posting as Nikki posted an argumment Crazyeagle had on this firstnations.com message board with Don in the thread on Tecumsuh Brown Eagle.

http://firstnations.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1269&sid=b0058a1a92932be8addc7d2e272f4ab0

That post was deleted as it was completely off topic..

I wonder if this means Linda Lou is stepping down from her position of  Consular Director of Canadian Affairs , for Treaty House London UK?

Or maybe she is just saying this to be able to sound like she was going to be close enough to threaten Don...?

What a character ...
« Last Edit: August 09, 2009, 04:11:13 pm by Moma_porcupine »