General > Frauds

Ronald Lee Paulson AKA Warren or Warron Big Eagle

<< < (2/4) > >>

frenzy:
"Warron's Wisdom" is just one long advertisement. There are not 2 sentences on the page that could be considered wisdom. Every sentence is followed by a price tag. This guy is racking up the money, I would hope that most people could see through his ruse easily. I will certainly tell my friends in the Shawnee area that he is full of baloney.

Teacher:
I spoke with my Shawnee friend last night and she was just busting herself laughing ... "A Shawnee with a Lakota name?"  'nuff said... then she went on to address the pricetags and so forth ... I'm thinking she's amused by all this.   ::)  just not in the really "laughing - funny" way, more of a disgusted way.   I'm sure she'll chime in soon. :)

debbieredbear:
I know this is an old thread but this name popped up locally recently and when I googled it, this thread popped up. I think it's the same guy. In the paper there was a pic of him, but the online version isn't showing it. This is the  link from May 26:

http://www.northkitsapherald.com/news/381048911.html

And here is one fron Oklahoma with pics:
https://www.oklahoma-criminal-defense.com/media/rape-fugitive-on-the-run-for-nearly-30-years-arrested-in-oklahoma

--- Quote ---In 1987, Ronald Lee Paulson was charged in Poulsbo, Washington, with five counts of first degree rape and two counts of indecent liberties involving the sexual assault of a child, the child's friend, and a babysitter. Paulson left Poulsbo, but was arrested three years later in California. While awaiting trial on rape charges, Paulson disappeared, and the case went cold.

Fast forward 26 years, and investigators in Poulsbo tracked Paulson to Shawnee, Oklahoma. Using social media and other websites, they found a picture of Warron Big Eagle, a Shawnee resident, on his employer's website and believed it could be their suspect.

Big Eagle had been living with his wife in Shawnee for nearly a decade. He was employed by a roofing contractor and was an active member of the community. His employer said, "We knew Warron as a retired pastor, and a person heavily involved in the Shawnee community serving on numerous boards."

--- End quote ---

Sparks:

--- Quote from: debbieredbear on June 10, 2016, 10:09:12 pm ---And here is one fron Oklahoma with pics:
https://www.oklahoma-criminal-defense.com/media/rape-fugitive-on-the-run-for-nearly-30-years-arrested-in-oklahoma
--- End quote ---

I got this warning when trying to get there:

--- Quote ---Your connection is not secure
The owner of www.oklahoma-criminal-defense.com has configured their website improperly. To protect your information from being stolen, Firefox has not connected to this website.
--- End quote ---

debbieredbear:
Hmmm, didn't get anything like that, Sparks. But the majority of what was in the article, minus the pics, was what was in the first link. If they put the ones that have pics on the website, I will link the Herald's new article.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version