Odds and Ends > Etcetera

Adoption Ceremonies

<< < (3/19) > >>

frederica:
That I believe is part of the game. I met a woman who bragged she was adopted by the Kiowa, and she did spend some time in Carlisle. The same woman bragged she was adopted by the Choctaw, and she did know some Choctaw families. She was asked if she knew that this only meant she was part of a family group not a Nation and did she understand her obligations. She looked shocked. I never knew if she didn't know the difference or she thought no one else would. Probably the average person wouldn't. That's how they get away with this.

crazyeagle:
Kwe Earthw7

I have read with interest what you have said..I know of someone claiming to be from the Marshall family - Lakota ..her myspace site is stating from Canada but I happen to know she lives in the UK and had a Jewish english mother. I checked with Joseph Marshall 111rd(she claims he is her cousin) and he doesnt know her or her family so I checked with the Marshalls at Rosebud who have a family member dong their own genealogy and they dont know her or her family either. I have my reservations(pardon the pun! in Nova Scotia we say reserves) about this person. Several other pictures she has on her myspace website are also NOT of her family but pictures taken off the net..a copy and paste job.

Would you take a look for me and give me your opinion?

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=172526485

Welaliek - thank you

crazyeagle:
Oh and something else Earthw7....have the Lakota Nation authorized/appointed by council in the last 11 years a Lakota Ambassador to Denmark?...1995 so the paperwork says.

earthw7:

--- Quote from: crazyeagle on October 07, 2007, 03:35:34 pm ---Kwe Earthw7

I have read with interest what you have said..I know of someone claiming to be from the Marshall family - Lakota ..her myspace site is stating from Canada but I happen to know she lives in the UK and had a Jewish english mother. I checked with Joseph Marshall 111rd(she claims he is her cousin) and he doesnt know her or her family so I checked with the Marshalls at Rosebud who have a family member dong their own genealogy and they dont know her or her family either. I have my reservations(pardon the pun! in Nova Scotia we say reserves) about this person. Several other pictures she has on her myspace website are also NOT of her family but pictures taken off the net..a copy and paste job.

Would you take a look for me and give me your opinion?

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=172526485

Welaliek - thank you

--- End quote ---

I check out her site but would need more information on her.

second message what about the ambassador to denmarck?? who are you talking about?

earthw7:
I did get a complaint from a man who is married to a woman from Denmarck that has a paper making him ambassodor of Demaeck a while back by a councilman who is no long on the council. I wonder how much money was passed for that one.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version