Author Topic: Fake Cacao ceremonies  (Read 5526 times)

Offline Crazyfish

Fake Cacao ceremonies
« on: September 19, 2017, 07:04:54 pm »
These guys just came up on my radar... Looks like they are mostly in the DC area and starting to filter out. This is their website:
www.stellarconnections.us

Offline Sparks

Re: Fake Cacao ceremonies
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2017, 07:45:29 pm »
"Fake Cacao ceremonies" — do or did genuine, authentic, indigenous, traditional, etc. such ceremonies actually exist? I asked that question two weeks ago:

And what about their Cocoa Ceremony (also Cacao Ceremony) and Fire Ceremony? Does anybody know anything about these ceremonies and their origins? (I tried Google, everything that came up led to New Age sites.)

Offline Crazyfish

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2017, 07:41:16 pm »
I have always thought there was a whole lot of BS in regards to this kind of psuedo/fake ceremony... I have never found a true origin for it. There are a lot of people who think it's legitimate and off it goes into Newage twinkie history.   

Offline Defend the Sacred

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2017, 07:54:28 pm »
When exploitative pretendian fraud Rachel Holzwarth (white woman who was calling herself White Eagle Medicine Woman, and her group, Whirling Rainbow and Grandmother Drum Prayerformances) was doing her pay to pray thing around the US, at some of their ceremony-selling things she had one of her people doing one of these things. But they used Hershey's Kisses and read from a script and claimed it was from some South or Central American culture these white people clearly had no connection to. It was just as cringeworthy as the other fraudulent stuff they were doing.

I don't know about these other groups, but that website has all the usual newage bafflegab: "Oneness Consciousness," "High Vibrations," and pay to pray, so...

Offline Defend the Sacred

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2017, 08:02:33 pm »
The people who run that site are newagers: http://www.stellarconnections.us/about-us/

The guy is involved in that creepy ManKind Project