Author Topic: Hello from Chris  (Read 3001 times)

Offline mdmom

Hello from Chris
« on: October 27, 2015, 04:56:22 pm »
I have been a lurker for years, and am happy I am finally accepted to this forum.  I have found a wealth of information on nuage frauds, which has assisted me in my journey.

A bit of history - I am white, a wise woman (in other words - older LOL), and I am almost hesitant to discuss my spiritual journey, because I don't want to be lumped into that "OWW" category, because, well, I'm not.  A few reasons why:
  • I am skeptical.  I question first, believe later
  • I don't buy into most of the nuage stuff
  • People that blindly believe what they are told annoy me, because they do not take the time to seek the truth

That being said, having been a part of organized religion for many years, I realized that putting "god" in a box was not such a great idea, since god is so much more than that.  I didn't like how people would say they were godly people, yet treated the earth with disrespect.  I began to realize there are a LOT of verses in the bible that describe god as well...part of every living thing.  I began to drift away from the hypocrisy that my church (and others) preached, and realized I didn't need a church to find god.  God, spirit, great mystery, whatever you want to call that spirit, is in every living thing.  I began to draw closer to nature as a result, to treat the earth and its creatures with more respect (except pantry pests and mosquitos - I do have my faults ;))

I wanted to learn more about spirituality, religion, whatever name you place on it, that respects the earth, that believes there are guides and helpers that assist you on your life on this earth, yet I didn't want to learn any mashup/madeup religion that a lot of nuage people profess.  I didn't want to read something by someone claiming to be something they are not - and that is how I found NAFPS. 

I am hoping this forum can assist me in finding the right people, the right books to help my journey in this life.  And perhaps there are a bunch of "OWW" out there looking for more because well, it's taken us more than half a lifetime to sort through all the BS to discover the truth  ;)

Thanks for listening!
Chris aka mdmom