Author Topic: Re: Kiesha Crowther - "Little Grandmother"  (Read 1149011 times)

Offline Litsehimmel

Re: Kiesha Crowther - "Little Grandmother"
« Reply #1200 on: April 16, 2013, 04:10:05 pm »
Hi Autumn,

Sorry for not answering these queries, I guess I overlooked this bit  :-\

Here is another question I had about her.  She has talked about her trip to Egypt to the pyramids at Giza last summer (2012).  [cut]  After the ceremony, the pyramid they were inside glowed and after they left, she got a report that the glowing spread to the other two pyramids so that all three were glowing.  [cut]  Have you heard any stories about this, LH?

I've a short and simple answer: nope. Checked the net in Dutch and can't even find any reports from people who went along. So I think Kiesha went her merry own way without any onlookers, and came up with the "piramis are glowing" story.

There is a devotee of LG who was at the Crystal Ceremony.  [cut] In the photo, the man in question is in the center top with the white tee shirt on.  Do you know anything about him?

Sorry, no, haven't found him anywhere yet. I looked at the employees and coaches and the like employed with Heart4Earth, but he's not there. I'll keep looking.

Also, Litsehimmel, do you know anything about LG's "wife Joyce" who she mentioned in her newsletter of December 2011?  http://lightworkers.org/wisdom/little-grandmother/147732/little-grandmothers-december-newsletter  Is this the same Joyce Brown mentioned in a prior post I had made from the IBBO school when they mentioned LG's "partner Joyce Brown".

Found her! Joyce de Bruin is mentioned as "Kiesha's partner" on the IBBO school's website, in a statement that says that the IBBO school "met with Kiesha Crowther and her partner Joyce de Bruin (bruin = Dutch for brown)" and that the two women had "offered to support the IBBO school". The school then goes on and refers to Kiesha's website http://www.littlegrandmother.net/ Still looking for more info, she is rather elusive.

And ... have you guys heard of Tuaca Kelly?

Dreaming of Wisdom: My Prophetic Life with Kiesha Crowther

http://dreamingofwisdom.com/  and  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tuaca-Kelly/129346383479
Check out the photos on the site mentioned first.

LH

Autumn

« Reply #1201 on: April 16, 2013, 06:26:38 pm »
Thanks, LH.

No, I had never heard of Tuaca Kelly, but it looks like she and LG have known each other for a long time since they buried a crystal in CA in 2010.  So strange that they would both do that and then leave the country!!  Tuaca said she was from San Francisco.

It looks like she is dabbles in ayahuasca also, since this was on her Facebook page:

Tuaca Kelly asked a question.
March 19
Beloved Village of Light, On touching the Vine of Souls.... ^i^

+3

I've yet to personally experience Ayahuasca...I'd like to.

+2

This does not feel as if it is something for me at this point in my life.

+1

It didn't copy too well, but it was a questionnaire to assess her Facebook followers' interest in ayahuasca.

I also wanted to clarify my earlier opinion that you can't just go out and say "I am a Buddhist nun" without the training to back it up.  I don't really think there is a Buddhist police that arrests people who are saying they are a Buddhist nun when, in fact, they are not.  That being said, I think you can say you are anything you want and most people will believe you, no questions asked. 
« Last Edit: April 16, 2013, 06:59:43 pm by Autumn »

Autumn

« Reply #1202 on: April 16, 2013, 06:57:55 pm »
I have been reading more about Tuaca and I am so impressed!! *cough* *cough*

http://tuacakelly.weebly.com/alepha-temple.html

She is a minister in the Universal Life Church where you become a minister free of charge:

The Universal Life Church (ULC) is a religious organization that offers anyone semi-immediate ordination as a ULC minister free of charge. The organization states that anyone can become a minister without having to go through the pre-ordination process required by other religious faiths.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Universal_Life_Church

Also, on her book sales for her book about KC, it says "*A substantial portion of the proceeds from this book go to a Netherlands-based non-profit."  Could that possibly be her own non-profit? 

Your donations are tax-deductible. AlephA Temple non-profit number: KvK: 54930421

Epiphany

« Reply #1203 on: April 16, 2013, 07:37:33 pm »

Name
KIESHA CROWTHER LLC

Type
Domestic Limited Liability Company

Filing Information

NMSCC  4415964

Status Exempt

Date of Incorporation Mar-09-2011

State of Incorporation NM

http://efile.prc.newmexico.gov/efile/corplookup/Details.aspx?Nmscc=4415964

Offline MattOKC

« Reply #1204 on: April 16, 2013, 10:27:01 pm »
I was quite interested in the .pdf of her response to this site. I have some thoughts.

I just want to say thank you for the smile on my face as I sip my coffee this morning.  I absolutely love all the analogies you have used. 

If anyone who comes here seeking info on Keisha's bona fides doesn't grasp the reality of her false claims after reading what you have written they should be ashamed.  I don't think it possible to come up with any more ways of saying she is a fake.

Yes, I agree.  It was hilarious.  I loved the Sarah Palin / Michele Bachmann analogy -- two pea's in a pod.

Not sure what .pdf you are referring to.  Was it in an earlier post?  (She has changed her story so much, she may not agree with that being her story -- now -- as if that would matter.)

It was something Epiphany posted in an earlier post: http://www.newagefraud.org/smf/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=2871.0;attach=705

Offline Dindra

« Reply #1205 on: May 15, 2013, 06:28:05 pm »
Dear NAFPS, I was wondering whether there is any 'real' evidence (like an official record) that allows me to show the true colors of this imposter.
Some dear Dutch friends of mine are about to throw a lot of money in that snake pit and I would like to prevent this. They became associated with her through Heart4Earth and New Health Academy, both parties that seem to be a little bit too much involved with new age and 'business'. New Health Academy even throws in an extra punch by listing a lot of people with fake doctorate titles and sketchy medical degrees of studies that are hardly scientific.

Unfortunately, I'm the close minded science guy in their eyes, so they don't take my word for granted. I found the links within this topic are already very much clarifying my case, but I guess it's little bit too much for them to digest since these are statements that are hard to track down to their original sources.
But hey, at least we know now why The Netherlands is glowing so brightly.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2013, 06:30:01 pm by Dindra »

Autumn

« Reply #1206 on: May 15, 2013, 06:52:20 pm »
Is the Netherlands glowing so brightly since LG found her "pot of gold at the end of the rainbow" or because she planted a crystal which was delivered by a Mayan *cough* which had been "activated"?   ;D ;D ;D

It is sad that your friends have fallen under her spell.  It is hard to save people from themselves when they are determined to do something.  Unless someone from her past, such as an ex-lover, mother, husband, disgruntled employee, etc. writes a "tell-all" book, there seems to be little hope of stopping people from throwing money at her.  Unless they have doubts about her themselves, they aren't going to take the time to read 81 pages on this forum.

That is really interesting what you said about the New Health Academy.  That alone should convince your friends.

Offline Defend the Sacred

• Global Moderator
Re: Re: Kiesha Crowther - "Little Grandmother"
« Reply #1207 on: May 15, 2013, 09:24:20 pm »
What do you mean by "real" evidence, Dindra? There are many statements from respected tribal people denouncing her and her claims. The Indigenous leaders and communities she tried to exploit have spoken out against her. There is zero evidence of any of the ridiculous, offensive claims she has made. Everyone who has looked into her claims and history (as opposed to "just listening to their heart") has concluded she has zero credibility.

Al summed it up well, here: Tribe of Many Colors or Tribe of Many Dollars?
By Dr. Al Carroll
http://www.newagefraud.org/smf/index.php?topic=2871.msg26887#msg26887

And in more detail, one of our members summarized and condensed over eighty pages of research down into two:
FAQ - Kiesha Crowther AKA Little Grandmother: http://www.newagefraud.org/smf/index.php?topic=3075.0
« Last Edit: April 16, 2014, 12:10:44 am by Kathryn »

Offline BlackBear

« Reply #1208 on: July 02, 2013, 08:59:34 pm »
Thank you, everyone, for this long, informative thread.

I am not on the inside, but I am close enough to know a fair amount of what is going on, and distant enough to be mostly out of harm's way.

Dindra - I am sorry for your friends who are taken by her and her story. Sometimes people insist on giving their power away, and other than inform them once, there is nothing else you can do. No fact will dissuade them until they start to see through her on their own.

BB

Epiphany

« Reply #1209 on: July 02, 2013, 09:14:00 pm »
Thank you, everyone, for this long, informative thread.

I am not on the inside, but I am close enough to know a fair amount of what is going on, and distant enough to be mostly out of harm's way.

Dindra - I am sorry for your friends who are taken by her and her story. Sometimes people insist on giving their power away, and other than inform them once, there is nothing else you can do. No fact will dissuade them until they start to see through her on their own.

BB

I hope you will get yourself completely out of harm's way.

Also hope you will post on what you know.

Offline BlackBear

« Reply #1210 on: July 02, 2013, 10:00:58 pm »
People have referred to Kiesha's handlers. She has never had handlers, she is not a programmed mind control slave. They have handlers. Her stories are her own, not the invention of her partner or her mother.

Kiesha does have some gifts and paranormal experiences. I am not sure what's left of them, as I believe they wane when abused for ego gratification.

Someone asked if she ditched her mortgage when she moved. The house was a rental, so there was no mortgage. She moved because of visa/immigration issues for her wife, Joyce.  She took her son with her, but left her daughter, which may or may not be related to custody issues.

Thanks for the welcome!
BB

Autumn

« Reply #1211 on: July 03, 2013, 04:51:27 pm »
People have referred to Kiesha's handlers. She has never had handlers, she is not a programmed mind control slave. They have handlers. Her stories are her own, not the invention of her partner or her mother.

Kiesha does have some gifts and paranormal experiences. I am not sure what's left of them, as I believe they wane when abused for ego gratification.

Someone asked if she ditched her mortgage when she moved. The house was a rental, so there was no mortgage. She moved because of visa/immigration issues for her wife, Joyce.  She took her son with her, but left her daughter, which may or may not be related to custody issues.

Thanks for the welcome!
BB

Thanks for your input, BlackBear.  Although the comment was somewhat humorous, IMHO, I don't think the comment about her mortgage was actually meant to mean a "mortgage," but I think the intent was "Did she leave the country to escape something and leave some things undone?"  (It is possible to ditch paying rental payments when a lease is involved). 

I am the one who made the comment about her children.  How very odd to have custody issues about one child and not the other, so that question will just have to remain unanswered.

Offline BlackBear

« Reply #1212 on: July 08, 2013, 06:03:53 pm »
Lol... re: mortgage
No, she wasn't running from anything when she left. The US won't honor their marriage, wife can't immigrate.

Re: leaving a child behind
I don't know if it's a custody compromise or a reflection of Mormon misogyny. Maybe it's something else.

BB

Offline Defend the Sacred

• Global Moderator
Re: Re: Kiesha Crowther - "Little Grandmother"
« Reply #1213 on: July 08, 2013, 07:39:54 pm »
The US has started honoring same-sex marriages in immigration cases. The first two legal precedents were just set last week. It's based on the recent Supreme Court ruling that marriages made in one state have to be recognized on the Federal level.

Autumn

« Reply #1214 on: August 04, 2013, 01:37:15 pm »
Oh great!  Betsey Lewis is back as LG's website designer (after writing a couple of books, apparently, which LG is referencing on her website).  http://littlegrandmother.nl/

I highly recommend these books by my web designer
Betsey Lewis now available on Amazon. Click here.

This is the comment on one of Betsey Lewis's books from LG.  http://www.betseylewis.com/Angels__Aliens__Prophecy.html

A thrilling read! A must read for anyone interested in the truth about what is going on our planet, our sacred places and
the knowledge of our ancient ancestors. A very well-researched piece of work!" - World-renowned spiritual teacher
Little Grandmother Kiesha Crowther
, author of Message for the Tribe of Many Colors
(Bolding Mine)

World-renowned!   ;D ;D ;D

I see Betsey is also still in the habit of reviewing her own books on Amazon!