Author Topic: Re: Kiesha Crowther - "Little Grandmother"  (Read 1149442 times)

Offline Spandex~Atom

Re: Re: Kiesha Crowther - "Little Grandmother"
« Reply #480 on: December 22, 2010, 08:54:49 pm »
I'm beginning to strongly agree with the cult mentality being shown.  This particular page is HONOR of Kiesha and Veetkam and this other lady are attacking it....

It's tough to understand.  Really is...and it's a little scary.  If this is how they treat friends...lol

Superdog

That particular poster is showing the zealous fundamentalism of a new convert.

Offline Saga

« Reply #481 on: December 22, 2010, 09:42:55 pm »
Happily, the "enemies" get safely ignored since no one wants to hear what they has to say. :p The "friends" who want to have their own fanpage get brutal attack tho, since the queen bee herself has said that she doesn't allow those sites with her or her tribes name that aren't under her control. So that her message don't get distorted... you get the picture.
Most of the tribers seem to think that "good intentions" justify the lies and the sacrilege, it is not THEIR spirituality anyway and the indians have to change too now that the big changes are coming, like someone pointed out to me. Also, most of them say that it is her truth (I guess you CAN actually decide at your 30s that you have actually born as native american and invent a convenient prophecy for yourself and declare yourself as a shaman and it is a truth! I have to give it a thought, might not be too late for me either, I am only 32!) and one tried to tell me that Kiesha has never said that she was made shaman over the tribes, but gets her orders from some even better _spiritual_ council... And then I was of course told to live in my heart and allow the good life to come to me...

For all that are interested: my life got immensively better when I dropped out of the tribe, I found some honest people who are still in touch with the earth and not flying higher than you get with magic mushrooms (never tried tho, so might be wrong with that) and are actually trying to make a difference to make the world bit more transparent and honest and yes, caring too. Truth might not be always the most comfortable direction to take at first, but when you get the hang of it, it is the best one. :)

And I made myself a promise, after seeing the crystal video, that if I ever buy crystals again, I'll buy from secondhand store... but I am actually more into natural beach stones nowadays anyway. :)

« Reply #482 on: December 22, 2010, 09:45:49 pm »
The "friends" who want to have their own fanpage get brutal attack tho, since the queen bee herself has said that she doesn't allow those sites with her or her tribes name that aren't under her control. So that her message don't get distorted...

gee.. you mean... like how SHE distorts ?
press the little black on silver arrow Music, 1) Bob Pietkivitch Buddha Feet http://www.4shared.com/file/114179563/3697e436/BuddhaFeet.html

Offline Twinkie_Slayer

« Reply #483 on: December 22, 2010, 10:34:35 pm »

Offline Smart Mule

• Administrator
« Reply #484 on: December 22, 2010, 10:46:21 pm »
Can anyone figure out how we can get videos posted here http://greenbd.info/Little+Grandmother/

Offline Twinkie_Slayer

« Reply #485 on: December 22, 2010, 11:27:55 pm »
Can anyone figure out how we can get videos posted here http://greenbd.info/Little+Grandmother/

I'm not seeing a way to register in order to post vids. Is it a site for paying advertisers?

Offline Smart Mule

• Administrator
« Reply #486 on: December 22, 2010, 11:39:38 pm »
I have no idea if it's a pay site or not.  I couldnt find any way to post, just wanted to make sure I wasnt spacing something obvious.

Offline Smart Mule

• Administrator

Offline Twinkie_Slayer

« Reply #488 on: December 23, 2010, 01:10:03 am »

Offline Smart Mule

• Administrator
« Reply #489 on: December 23, 2010, 02:23:11 am »
I'm on my iPod, one of veetkams sites has cooties. My computer is infected.

revealer

« Reply #490 on: December 23, 2010, 02:59:27 am »
Kiesha Crowther stated that she "was called to be the shaman of the Sioux and Salash tribes" which the The Confederated Salish and Kootenai Tribes have refuted.  There is also concern over her also charging for faking ceremonies, dressing up as a native person and yet saying she does not teach native ways (aka 'plastic shaman').  Oh, and not giving, seemingly, any of the money she is making back to the tribes but just setting up some kind of big business.   The lying parts seem more serious, especially where claiming Native Authority is concerned.  Other stuff she says is just bizzare or silly, etc.   And she likes to cry alot to get people to try and believe her.  

Is there a particular post or can one be made that would summarize all of the concerns about Kiesha Crowther.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2010, 07:26:50 pm by revealer »

Offline Saga

« Reply #491 on: December 23, 2010, 06:46:50 am »
I'm beginning to strongly agree with the cult mentality being shown.  This particular page is HONOR of Kiesha and Veetkam and this other lady are attacking it....

It's tough to understand.  Really is...and it's a little scary.  If this is how they treat friends...lol

Superdog

That particular poster is showing the zealous fundamentalism of a new convert.

New? Vicky has actually been there from the start, she lost her "faith" for a moment, but now she is back in the flag business and all... I am sad that nice people like her get so caught into this that they start to fight her fights for her...

The "friends" who want to have their own fanpage get brutal attack tho, since the queen bee herself has said that she doesn't allow those sites with her or her tribes name that aren't under her control. So that her message don't get distorted...

gee.. you mean... like how SHE distorts ?

Well she distorts probably even worse, but doesn't want to have her distorted message to get distorted anyway (it might actually start to sound NORMAL, omg). :)

uh oh http://whois.domaintools.com/white-buffalo-calf-woman.net

Herr Veetkam... what a surprise...

Is there a particular post or can one be made that would summarize all of the concerns about Kiesha Crowther for new people on the side who want to get the low down in a few pages.  Perhaps there are a couple of keys posts?

It might be good to gather all the biggest concerns and facts in one place somehow. The Rick Ross forum post was quite a good in summarizing some of the concerns and issues. And the topic about the official statement from salish tribes etc was awesome as well. There is 35 pages of story here now tho and the facts and concerns get lost and not so many who already think the opposite view as negative thing are ready to read 35 pages when even one is overwhelming to many of them. :)

Offline Saga

« Reply #492 on: December 23, 2010, 06:58:59 am »

...and of course the more "official" page...I say more because there's no evidence Crowther disseminates anything through this page and all content is controlled by her "followers/employees" i.e. Veetkam.  This page has hit Facebook's friend limit and therefore new members get denied.  It's also a very controlled atmosphere run by the admins with a strict adherence to only discussing things that elevate Crowther's status regardless if they're true or not.

http://www.facebook.com/kiesha.crowther

The more "official" tribe of many colors facebook page...more of the same controlled atmosphere.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Tribe-of-Many-Colors/120728341290500#!/pages/Tribe-of-Many-Colors/120728341290500?sk=wall

Superdog

Actually the Kiesha Crowther page here at least used to be her personal account at start. Not sure how much of it it is now, it is full of "follower" posts mostly, altho she posts status updates there occasionally, or someone does it for her now, who knows...

And that tribe of many colors page that opens from the link isn't the "official" fb page, can get in the official page now only if you request to join first, so the link kind of directs you on this "collection" page. To avoid people like us being there, I guess. :p (I kicked myself out long time ago because of the admin...)

Oh and heard the rumor that the first book from LG is coming next year...
« Last Edit: December 23, 2010, 07:21:40 am by Saga »

Offline Spandex~Atom

« Reply #493 on: December 23, 2010, 07:21:33 am »

Offline nemesis

« Reply #494 on: December 23, 2010, 09:55:39 am »
critique please - http://www.vimeo.com/18090033

excellent sky   8)

I think you put forward both the ecological and environmental issues, but also issues that newagers would relate to (hopefully) re the integrity of the earth etc.

I was unaware of these issues so your video was an education for me.

One thing about the photos you showed that concerned me is that many of the mines seem to depict child labourers.  I wonder if this is one more thing to put in a subtitle in the video? Something like "some crystal mines use child labourers to dig for quartz -  little children deprived of education, working in dangerous conditions".

Also I understand that quartz mining can be dangerous for the workers if quartz is inhaled in power form and is in the same hazardous category as asbestos and for this reason people aged under 18 are not permitted to work in any position where they encounter quartz in powdered form (which would I think include quartz mining).

an example

Detrimental Occupations
In addition to the 17 HOs, the WHA establishes nine detrimental occupations that the N.C. Commissioner of Labor has declared to be detrimental to the health and well-being of all youths under the age of 18. These detrimental occupations apply to most employers in North Carolina. The only employers exempt from these detrimental occupations are governmental, agricultural, and domestic employers. All other employers operating in North Carolina are subject to these detrimental occupations regardless of federal or state coverage. No youth under 18 years of age may be employed by an employer in the following nine detrimental occupations:

(2) Any processes where quartz or any other form of silicon dioxide or an asbestos silicate is present in powdered form;
For information on asbestos, go to http://www.osha.gov/SLTC/asbestos/.

source:
http://www.nclabor.com/wh/fact%20sheets/joint_state_fed.htm

This could seem to be confirmed by this article on Silicosis, a serious lung disease caused by inhalation of silica dust generated in various industries including gem polishing and quartz mining.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silicosis

So you may wish to add another title saying something like "unregulated quartz mines expose miners and gem polishers to the potential fatal lung disease Silicosis via inhalation of silica dust".

Interesting bit of history about how the Nazis use prisoners from death camps as slave labour to mine quartz
http://www.shoaheducation.com/camps/melk.html