Author Topic: Re: Kiesha Crowther - "Little Grandmother"  (Read 1149232 times)

Offline Spandex~Atom

Re: Re: Kiesha Crowther - "Little Grandmother"
« Reply #270 on: December 17, 2010, 12:00:57 pm »
THIS is REAL beauty!:

Important, please read:

Official Statement from Salish Elders Regarding Kiesha Crowther
(click on link above this quote box to read in full) 

I'm sorry Kiesha. I grew up on the Flathead reserve. All of my family are scattered every where there. I have them from Arlee all the way to Polson, going east to west, and no one knows of you. I have spoken with tribal elders who have no idea who you are. At pow wow, I asked around to see if you were made a shaman over our reserve and our people. I had people laugh in my face...............(click link above this quote box read in full)

« Last Edit: December 18, 2010, 09:44:52 pm by Spandex~Atom »

Offline Saga

« Reply #271 on: December 17, 2010, 12:05:41 pm »
Yes I read Kiesha's "urgent message" and I see she's trying to back pedal her way out of this by saying she's "Tribe of the many colors", and "not intended to perform traditional ceremonies".

In addition to using sacred objects and giving the "native feeling" in a way we white people expect to get it, she also feels the desperate need to have all the tribes and elders backing her message up as an ancient teaching, all of it too. I'd take that as trying to be "authentic" as well...

Offline Ashla

« Reply #272 on: December 17, 2010, 12:19:44 pm »
Good morning all.

The facebook account was disabled and the community removed.

I am very disturbed by the fact that Kiesha is allowed to have a photo of herself posted with the sacred Chanupa on her community, yet I'm not allowed to run a community countering that or speaking out against it.

At any rate, this is for you Kiesha, and all of your disgraceful followers, who choose to disrespect the oyate.

I suppose now, I will take another direction in order to counter and voice my concerns about Kiesha's reckless and disrespectful use of my heritage.

Offline Spandex~Atom

« Reply #273 on: December 17, 2010, 12:22:45 pm »
If it wasn't for her claims to heritage and being the "chosen one" etc, she wouldn't be able to fool people so easily. That's why she has to dress up the way she does and mix in references to the Native American in her workshops and ceremonies. If she just used her imagination and did something that doesn't steal these things from others (they weren't given), she wouldn't have her following or be able to rake in what appears to be five figure sums of money at her workshops.

Seeing pictures of her in the 'early days' of her business venture and ones now, it's obvious to me that her new lifestyle isn't aggreeing with her.  

Offline Saga

« Reply #274 on: December 17, 2010, 12:27:45 pm »
Think the "tribe" of hers has spoken then, they have been around voting pages down, even the LG fan pages, since she doesn't allow "separation" in many pages. :p

Videos are awesome btw. :) I have the links in my blog at least, might have to write something about the business and advertize it a bit more.

Offline Spandex~Atom

« Reply #275 on: December 17, 2010, 12:29:50 pm »
Sorry it got removed Ashla, though it's not a big surprise.

We will still get the message through to those who are able to make the first step away from her movement
« Last Edit: December 28, 2010, 01:41:37 am by Spandex~Atom »

Offline Ashla

« Reply #276 on: December 17, 2010, 12:33:37 pm »
I'm thinking I'll start working on a website, and will continue spreading the videos and information around. There are alot of message forums out there... and if you google her there are alot of threads where people are already discussing her as a fake.

I wish there was a way to get some people together to go to her "workshop" in Feb. The one she's charging  $195 USD to find out your totem animal and other such nonsense.

Would like to see Kiesha's face when the people start showing up to her gatherings to ask her questions.

Offline czech

« Reply #277 on: December 17, 2010, 12:34:18 pm »
The facebook account was disabled and the community removed.

I am very disturbed by the fact that Kiesha is allowed to have a photo of herself posted with the sacred Chanupa on her community, yet I'm not allowed to run a community countering that or speaking out against it.

It's not fair but we can spread the word even without that community...

Offline Ashla

« Reply #278 on: December 17, 2010, 12:35:49 pm »
Thanks Spandex~

Your humor here has been a blessing :)  Thanks for the much needed laugh this morning up there ^ 

Offline Superdog

« Reply #279 on: December 17, 2010, 12:53:05 pm »
Why not dispute the account being closed with facebook.  I'd put up a stink about it and link them to this page.  I read through your suggestion for posters to remain respectful.  Facebook has clearly posted rules and the premise that you set up for your page didn't violate those rules.  They should contact you with the reasons it was shut down and if they don't, contact them and ask for concise reasoning why...which rule did you violate and make your case that you didn't violate it.  You can always open another page as well.

Superdog

SAMy

« Reply #280 on: December 17, 2010, 01:17:08 pm »
Thanks SAMy, this medicine is just TOO FUNNY!

Ok, this one is now public. 

What folks don't understand is that this is not just about KC/LG.  There is something deeper and mythic going on.  The Earth is expressed through the First Nations communities.  If you say you love the Earth and disrespect the First Nations then you are two-faced and lying.  And what's really funny here is that the name 'Little Grandmother' is such a miss-fit, a ruse.  Kiesha is not an elder by community or by age.  That whole name angle starts a kind of mind-game and a snare. Accept that she is 'little grandmother' and you've just opened up your mind to a whole lotta junk.  Once you believe the name everything else comes with it.  But the medicine here to remedy you includes many things especially storytelling and laughter.  SAMy plans a video to tell that story.  Storyteller is coming back to the land.  Stories, the oral tradition, is the core of wisdom in the world, not books, videos, paying for 'ceremonies', or such.

If KC and her followers, or other interested folk, want to start getting the real teachings then you can go see an elder.  If you can't get to an elder then there is one place you can go to start your detox that SAMy recommends.  The movie Dreamkeeper (2003) http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0309150/

To the group... Sorry but not surprised to hear about the FB pages.  Would advise either doing more on youtube or own site.  If you want your own site and don't know how to get started PM me.

Offline Smart Mule

• Administrator
« Reply #281 on: December 17, 2010, 02:21:52 pm »
Does anyone live within reasonable driving distance of Alamosa, Colorado?  Please pm me if you do or know of somebody that does.

Offline Spandex~Atom

« Reply #282 on: December 17, 2010, 04:19:58 pm »
Just one little sentence from her lengthy and obfuscative message:

Response to Misinformation
http://www.tribeofmanycolors.net/news-and-urgent-messages/response-to-misinformation-on-the-web.html

"......I ask the readers to listen with their own hearts to know what is true for them, as I always have asked, and do not judge without educating yourself on what is really being said and done....."

NOT GOOD ENOUGH!!!

We ask the readers to listen to what is in the hearts of the true Native American people, and educate themselves here on what is being said and done by Kiesha Crowther that is despicable to THEM! What is true for THEM!

In 'I AM' terms, your Great I AM is not more important than the Great I AM of the people Kiesha is insulting with her fakery, Wake up! It's time to 'GET IT'!.  The great 'ME' consciousness just doesn't cut it really does it? How about 'WE' ? By following Kiesha you are disrespecting the very people who are holding sacred knowledge you wish to respect. You are a contradiction.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2010, 04:39:14 pm by Spandex~Atom »

« Reply #283 on: December 17, 2010, 05:33:16 pm »
Just start a new KC page and change the title a bit. I looked I don't see where to contact FB to tell them to put the page back, OR remove ALL of the KC pages..
press the little black on silver arrow Music, 1) Bob Pietkivitch Buddha Feet http://www.4shared.com/file/114179563/3697e436/BuddhaFeet.html

« Reply #284 on: December 17, 2010, 05:39:38 pm »
I contacted FB in Suggestions, Pages. I asked why they removed it and why they are not allowing Native Americans to speak out against such a fraud. I asked if they will remove ALL of KC's pages.. and I stated that it might be worth while to look at the law regarding their support of a fraud.
press the little black on silver arrow Music, 1) Bob Pietkivitch Buddha Feet http://www.4shared.com/file/114179563/3697e436/BuddhaFeet.html