Author Topic: Suraj Holzwarth aka White Eagle Medicine Woman  (Read 636579 times)

Offline Moma_porcupine

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Re: Suraj Holzwarth aka White Eagle Medicine Woman
« Reply #30 on: April 11, 2008, 02:59:12 pm »
Tsisqua

Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 16:55:48 -0700 (PDT)
From: "Native_American_ Unity" <nativeamericanunity_office@yahoo.com> 
Subject: Re: grandfraud drum
To: "melanie roderick" <melanie.roderick@gmail.com>

You have our total 100% agreement and support. We at NAU ~ Native American Unity are a body of 19,634 Native People...and we are in the process of having as many of this 'womans' ceremonies cancelled as possible...the ones we cannot 'persuade' the venue holders to cancel...we shall attend in protest with Native media coverage...until this woman is stopped!

I don't want to pull this thread off topic, and this is probably a misunderstanding - but - I was under the impression "Native American Unity " was a new internet group that just recently started ? I had the impression it had maybe 20 members. Maybe Tsisqua could PM me or one of the moderators explaining what NAU is and how we can confirm this group of over 19,000 Native members actually exists. Maybe I missed something !

Something is mixed up and I hope it's me... I wouldn't want anyone to be mislead by information posted here ...

When this is cleared up,  I will edit this post to reflect this.

Again , I am sorry to pull this off topic.

(edit ; more discussion of Tsisqua's NAu group is in the link below)

http://www.newagefraud.org/smf/index.php?topic=1674.0
« Last Edit: April 12, 2008, 02:08:17 am by Moma_porcupine »

Offline Tsisqua

• Native American Unity ~ NAU
« Reply #31 on: April 11, 2008, 03:43:14 pm »
Email from Melanie Deetz regarding charges....

To: "Native_American_ Unity" <nativeamericanunity_office@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: grandfraud drum
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 07:35:24 -0400

wunee mahtopan
thank you
the charges are for Hartman assault and battery on a police officer and intent to commit a crime with a weapon
Dylan has assault and battery and the two women, Nicole and I, have disorderly conduct and trespassing
both A&B s are bullshit Hartman sort of wrestled with the cop over the dance stick he was carrying but didn't put his hands on her and Dylan only pushed one person, who was choking Hartman by pulling on his necklaces.

Just out of curiosity, did you contact anyone from Walter Reed Hospital in D.C.?  I emailed the organization whose hosting her in Michigan with the address of the blog, had any luck with them yet? A friend suggested trying to get as many folks as we can to bombard these hosting organizations with emails. What has worked well for you so far? I want to do anything I can, so let me know if I can help your efforts in any particular way.         Mel

Added on:

I have just received this and thought you may all find it interesting...

Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 11:13:18 EDT
Subject:  Fwd: regarding the drums on whiteeagle's web page
To: nativeamericanunity_office@yahoo.com

Thought i would do a little research on these people and thought you would find what they said to me interesting.

In The Spirit of Crazy Horse,
Kat

On Thu, Apr 10, 2008 at 10:55 AM, <WESAINADV@aol.com> wrote:

I am interested in maybe getting one of the drums for a woman drum here in kentucky,  i was going to get a taos, but found these interesting.

what tribe are you enrolled in, and same for whiteeagle?  As I generally only use vendors who are part of the native american arts act.  As I am enrolled cherokee. 

thank you.

Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 17:07:49 -0400
To: WESAINADV@aol.com
Subject: Re: regarding the drums on whiteeagle's web page

Thank you for your questions and care to support meaningful arts. I am sixth generation Cherokee mixed blood and am not eligible for registration. White Eagle is not registered either as she is representing many cultures along with her Seneca connection. We would be honored for you to gift one of our drums but given your focus I would have to say that taos would be a better choice.
Many Blessings,
Tymoreye

Tymoreye' Elliot
GrandMother Drum International Peace Project
Graphic and Performance Artist
PO BOX 2656
Palmer AK 99645
907 715 4411

Another posting to White Eagle....

Posted by: "wintersong blackwell-sonntag" wintersong1@yahoo.com   wintersong1
Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:43 pm (PDT)
This is the letter I sent to that White Eagle Medicine
Woman website:

Osiyo,

I am Maraya Winter Song. I am
Tsalagi/Saponi/ Aymara/Taino, yet my principal people
are Tsalagi (mother's line). I have viewed your
website site. Question: What does the Kabbalah and
Chakra's have to do with Native American beliefs? The
Kabbalah's origin is among the Israelites; Chakras are
of Eastern Asian system. Please explain yourself.

My grandmother was a Medicine worker, as well as a
registered nurse and midwife. She taught me many
things, because I was born with the veil over my eyes.
What I see here is not of goodness. You will have to
answer for this one day.

Because my Spirit does not sit well with you, I have
declined to attend the gathering in Newton (I live in
the Poconos region), and have told many of my loved
one's not to attend also. Selling spirituality is no
different than selling one's soul. And for what? A
piece of cotton and linen cloth, covered with ink,
which has no value. My Spirit is worth more than all
the wealth in the world. I have never charged for a
healing session nor a reading. And though I am not
opposed to learning and using other methods of
healing, I do not believe one charges those less
fortunate.

If your gift truly comes from the Creator, then you
should share it freely. Did the Creator charge you
money for you to obtain your gifts? NO!!!!

Wado,

Maraya Winter Song

I will also post up any responses given.

Some more thoughts....

Posted by: "Sandie" agiya_dohi@yahoo.com   agiya_dohi
Fri Apr 11, 2008 6:15 am (PDT)
I realize we are all related. That is good. What is not good is "dreaming" you are Seneca, claiming to have "permission" to perform Navajo/Hopi ceremonies from the LAKOTA! Good grief....... Husband said she was never given any such permission. How the heck can you get permission from the Lakota to perform Navajo/Hopi ceremony? And to top it all off, she's solid WHITE. And THAT, my friend, is why she thinks it is OK to steal! They have NO BRAIN and NO CONSCIENCE when it comes to $$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$

I'd like to smack her into the next millineum... ......dang, I'm mean today!

Posted by: "sfalconclan1@aol.com" sfalconclan1@aol.com   sfalconclan1
Fri Apr 11, 2008 6:29 am (PDT)
Only the Hopi, Pueblo, Navajo, Jicarilla, Lipan, and Chiricahua are related
as from the region of Taos/Picuris. We never gave permission for anyone to use our sacred teachings, especially some plastic shaman claiming First Nation Blood! We need to respect all teachings and learn the proper manner in their use- and religion should never be in the mix at all (Kabbalah, Christianity, Buddism, Hinduism, etc.) because you cannot walk both paths. Plus, she has never spoke about seeing the "Sun Dog" sign, so to me she is a fraud!!!!! That is the true mark of a Rainbow Warrior according to the prophecy.

Steven "Lanza Volante" Fernandez

Posted by: "MARTIN KNIFECHIEF" knifechief11@yahoo.com   knifechief11
Fri Apr 11, 2008 6:44 am (PDT)
The Lakota have not taught her anything. She has learned it from books and taken what she wanted to teach and make money with. She is all about frogskins and not true teachings of ANY of our people. Word needs to spread like a prairie fire and get her shut down!!!
Martin

Additional note: Moma_porcupine....I understand your queries...NAU has been running now for perhaps four months...and each day we have at least a hundred or more new people signing up to our mailing list which has slowed down....in our first few months we were bombarded with new members....but yes ,we have over 19,000 members to date...and it grows daily...we try to reach as many people as we possibly can...promoting causes...offering information via our site etc...helping where possible...If this were not so...please believe I would not post this here of all places...lol...before I opened NAU...we already had over 7000 members of various other groups which we incorporated into NAU...also our youth group...and NAIS....Native American Inmate Support...etc...if I can offer you any more information...please let me know and I will do my best to clear this up for you and anyone else

With much respect,

Tsissy
« Last Edit: April 11, 2008, 04:21:30 pm by Tsisqua »
There are no leaders in Unity

Offline Tsisqua

« Reply #32 on: April 11, 2008, 05:20:44 pm »
I have just received this invite on MySpace...it seems someone has set up a fake page...in protest

White Eag.. wants to be your friend!Stop this fraud! This user's full name: Rachel Holzworth    Send Message | View Mutual Friends

Some info from her page:

"Rachel Holzworth may have a message, but she MUST STOP making a mockery of Native Americans!!"

Female
99 years old
PALMER, Alaska
United States

White Eagle Fraud NDN's ask me to stop - I laugh at them

About me:
This site isn't about hate - it is about RESPECT! YOU DO NOT AND CAN NOT STEAL ONE CULTURES SACRED CEREMONIES AND MAKE A MOCKERY OF THEM - AND YOU DO NOT - YOU DO NOT!! - CHARGE FOR CEREMONY. If Ms. Holzworth wants to prance around the world beating her drum and charging exorbitant prices for attendance, then fine, but the Native American Community INSISTS on the following: 1. Rachel - stop claiming Native blood...if you have Native blood, then anty up the proof. Thus far the Seneca claim to neither know you and they deny any affiliations you claim to have with them. The Native's up in Palmer tell us you've pestered them for years - pushed yourself on them to "be blessed by them" and they've been turning you away and shunning you. 2. Rachel - you must stop using Native ceremonies. A person does not claim another's culture, spin it and make a shameful mockery of it. Even the Pope has some credibility. 3. Rachel - stop claiming that you do what you do to honor the "Native American in your heart". We are far from honored - *that's why we want you to stop. Take the hint!* 4. Rachel - we've heard your message that you wish to 'promote world peace and unity'. Then why do you charge for this? Anybody who is TRULY in the know of Native American culture knows that to offer money for a healing is the biggest insult you can give. A TRUE healer and enlightened one NEVER CHARGES A CENT. In fact, the most powerful healers, the most enlightened beings exist in poverty. Rachel, you claim that you 'channeled these messages from Metatron (who is an Angel by the way). Okay, I can actually buy that as I know the power of dream. HOWEVER I think you either A.)woke up before he said "and you must do this from your heart, for your heart and not your wallet", or B.) as a true Wasichu, chose to ignore that. Rachel - you need to learn a lesson in RESPECT! When the Native people's who come to protest you using their sacred ceremonies, misusing feathers and making a mockery of their spiritual traditions, if you were a 'true healer and messenger' you would realize that you, the human white-woman, were obviously doing something that was going against those who you are emulating. A TRUE HEALER WOULD ACKNOWLEDGE, AND TAKE ACCOUNTABILITY! Flood her site and let her know what you think: http://www.whirlingrainbow.com/ Pass this on and shut this fraud and charlatan down - she claims to be respectful of Native traditions and is honoring them through this. RACHEL, WE ARE NOT HONORED!! WE ARE OFFICIALLY REQUESTING YOU STOP THIS AT ONCE!!

Grandmother Drum Global Heart
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7n6LQfNAhQ

This page can be found at:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=368629610

Offline Defend the Sacred

• Global Moderator
« Reply #33 on: April 11, 2008, 10:39:43 pm »
She noticed that his blood was on the floor. I watched her put her right hand down on the hard wooden floor, wet with his blood, and then deliberately rub her right hand around on the little red puddle. Then she paused and rubbed both hands together. She went to the drum and rubbed the blood off her hands and onto the drum skin. Her actions were eerily calm, slow and deliberate, in great contrast to the commotion and noise around us. She was not speaking.

she put blood on to that drum
now it has to be burned for shure
im now sending this to OSHA it will be confasated and burned

I woke up this morning thinking about this. The more I think about what she did, the more it creeps me out. She's placed a piece of this man on her fraudulent mockery. You know, I think this veers into scalps on eBay territory.

Maybe she did it so now she can say she "has Native blood."

sickening.

Offline Tsisqua

« Reply #34 on: April 11, 2008, 10:50:19 pm »
Yes...it was a disgraceful act....and I'll tell you something else I just come across that is disgraceful...

WHIRLING RAINBOW PROPHESY "These white-eyed children will be a sign that the Ancestors are returning in white bodies, but they are Red on the inside...

http://uk.360.yahoo.com/profile-A2QOKiEmYrI8XRgiTxddZrcZZyU-?cq=1

Offline Defend the Sacred

• Global Moderator
« Reply #35 on: April 11, 2008, 10:56:18 pm »
Yes...it was a disgraceful act....and I'll tell you something else I just come across that is disgraceful...

WHIRLING RAINBOW PROPHESY "These white-eyed children will be a sign that the Ancestors are returning in white bodies, but they are Red on the inside...

http://uk.360.yahoo.com/profile-A2QOKiEmYrI8XRgiTxddZrcZZyU-?cq=1

As if we didn't already have abundant proof this woman is a racist.

Basically, "white people are the REAL NDNs." Add that to her parading around in her fake NDN regalia and we've moved beyond racism into cultural genocide.

BTW: Mods, Isn't it time we move this woman to Frauds?
« Last Edit: April 11, 2008, 11:00:45 pm by Kathryn NicDh? na »

Offline Tsisqua

« Reply #36 on: April 12, 2008, 12:25:07 am »
My mistake...I presumed the statement had come from the Whirling Rainbow as in "White Eagle Medicine Womans Whirling Rainbow"....but on looking for the quote elsewhere I find it in actual fact comes from the page below...please see link...which is actually the Manataka American Indian Coucil....since the woman who posted this quote as her blast on 360 is an avid supporter of White Eagle...I presumed this is where she obtained the said quote. My apologies  :-[

http://www.manataka.org/page495.html

frederica

« Reply #37 on: April 12, 2008, 12:49:07 am »
That's Jami Sans stuff which I think is Twyla Niatche granddaughter, but I may be mistaken. Manataka will post anything. They use to sell Hopi Prophesy  Mugs.  Moved Holzwarth to frauds. As far as the blood goes the woman is weird, there no telling, should have reported her to the health department.

Offline Tsisqua

« Reply #38 on: April 12, 2008, 12:52:57 am »
I think dabosijigwokush has...

this make this drum a bio hazard it needs to be taken  and burned

this blood is from

April 4, 2008, 7:00 - 10:00 PM, at Chapman Middle School 1051 Commercial St., East Weymouth, Massachusetts

i am sending a copy of this report to the board of health

Im still shocked she smeared the blood on the drum...since she claims its the 'Grandmother' and 'sacred'....what a nutty thing to do

frederica

« Reply #39 on: April 12, 2008, 01:08:52 am »
That's good, never too late.

Offline RedRightHand

« Reply #40 on: April 12, 2008, 04:31:59 am »
As if things weren't bad enough, I found the most bizarre picture on her site here: http://whirlingrainbow.com/images/slideshows/us/galleryus.htm. Move the slider to the far right to get to the end of the pictures. The fifth from the end has a Tinky-Winky doll from the Teletubbies in the foreground, above the drum and in front of a group of drummers.

Stunning.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2008, 06:08:36 am by RedRightHand »

Offline wolfhawaii

« Reply #41 on: April 12, 2008, 07:51:19 am »
I looked at the teletubby photo but i think it broke my monitor, I couldn't look at the rest (probably saved myself some grief).

frederica

« Reply #42 on: April 12, 2008, 02:02:51 pm »
Not only teletubby, but crystal skulls, wonder if she has ties to the Thunder Ranch.

Offline Barnaby_McEwan

« Reply #43 on: April 12, 2008, 03:03:46 pm »
Hello RedRightHand. Just when we all thought it couldn't get any worse. I think it's be hard to compose a picture that better sums up the raison d'ètre of NAFPS.

Here's a direct link:

http://whirlingrainbow.com/images/slideshows/us/images/Tinky%20&%20Grandmother%20Drum.jpg

Offline Tsisqua

« Reply #44 on: April 12, 2008, 03:21:25 pm »
Dang....that is the oddest thing I ever did see! Crystal skulls...white hippy type new agers banging a ceremonial drum...and Tinky Winky...well heck!