General > Frauds

Peter Aziz - 'as if' is more like it!

<< < (2/4) > >>

jergonsacha:
Yes, I've 'met' (secondhand) Peter AsIf - firstly because I take an interest in shamanism in the UK, I met the woman who attended one of his ayahausca 'ceremonies'. She was on a course I was on and had just come from AsIf's and I've never seen a more damaged woman. Almosy psychotic I'd say. The workshop leader actually packed in his own course on the second day so he could get her help. Secondly (quite by chance) I met another woman who'd been to AsIf for one of his 'miracle cures' (since he can cure the incurable, or so he claims) and all he did for her was take her money and make her feel worse.
Based on this knowledge (and reading the jerk's website as a consequence) I conclude:
1. he has no idea what he's doing and is dangerous
2. he seems to have an 'affinity' for vulnerable women
3. he's so mixed up in terms of his own 'lineage', claims and practices that I doubt that even he knows who he is or what he's practising... voodoo... fairies... herbalism... Native American sham- anism. He just sounds like a knob to me.

Barnaby_McEwan:
Do you know what he did that affected her so badly?

jergonsacha:
According to her he ran an ayahuasca ceremony without proper ritual or 'grounding' or even explanation and then gave everyone 4 major doses. That sounds enough to send anyone psychotic and like no proper ayahuasca ceremony I've ever heard of

Barnaby_McEwan:
I don't believe it's possible to do a 'proper' ayahuasca ceremony  outside south America or one of the tiny Brazilian churches in the US which use ayahuasca.

Anyone attending one in this country is looking for an excuse to get high.

nemesis:
Peter Aziz is in a bit of bother with the police and is currently on trial for producing and supplying class A drugs (DMT)

http://www.thisisbristol.co.uk/Shaman-s-potion-helped-sort-life-witness/story-13067970-detail/story.html

http://www.thisisbristol.co.uk/Shaman-used-illegal-drug-spiritual-rite/story-13061098-detail/story.html

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version