General > Frauds

Peter Aziz - 'as if' is more like it!

(1/4) > >>

jergonsacha:
If you'd like to see a picture of a real and total twink, visit the website of this fraud: http://www.azizshamanism.com/

Peter Aziz claims to be "born into a family with a deep shamanic bloodline". Of course.

"His maternal grandmother, who passed the tradition to him, was from a long line of Hungarian Shamans. When deceased she often came in vision to teach him". Being taught all he knows by a dead Hungarian was not enough for Mr Aziz, however.

"He has also studied [the obligatory] North American Pueblo Indian and Kahuna Shamanism, as well as homeopathy, acupuncture, kinesiology, iridology, and body electronics" [whatever body electronics is!]. He's also an "initiated Haitian Voodoo priest". Nothing like mixing up the medicine is there!

Aziz would be a ludicrous figure if it wasnt for his claim that he "has become well known for healing 'incurable' illness" - ensuring thereby that the desperate and the gullible flock in droves to give him money for nothing (they can hardly complain when they're dead, after all).

He also "runs courses in shamanic healing, magick, and body electronics", which are well worth avoiding. One of his ceremonies using ayahuasca almost caused one woman to require hospitalisation.

"the true ideal of a Shaman is to go beyond the limitation of any human structure" says Mr Aziz. Let's hope he achieves this soon.

Barnaby_McEwan:
OMG - I had forgotten about this character, who lives near me, or used to. Here's a picture - he's a bit shy:

http://www.mysticfayre.co.uk/speakerpeteraziz.htm

Unsurprisingly, his healing prowess is not available on the British National Health Service. Body electronics? He can stick his light-emitting diode where the sun doesn't shine.

educatedindian:
Dont forget he also talks about genies, faerie magick, and dragons. Also Atlantis, Lemuria, Sirian (from the star system?), and psychic self defense.

He also peddles ayahuasca ceremonies, which is practically begging for people to get hurt. Is this legal in Britain?

And the links are mostly from Harner's followers, proof again of the damage core shame ons do.

Barnaby_McEwan:

--- Quote ---He also peddles ayahuasca ceremonies, which is practically begging for people to get hurt. Is this legal in Britain?
--- End quote ---

I don't know, it would depend on exactly what he's selling. Ayahuasca or yagé is a drink made from more than one plant. One contains dimethyltryptamine which is a class A controlled drug in the UK, along with heroin and cocaine. Supplying DMT could land the dealer with two years to life.

However as I understand it the law here is fuzzy with regard to plants containing controlled substances. Psilocin is also a class A drug but people gather fresh hallucinogenic mushrooms containing psilocin with relative impunity. Processing the mushrooms in any way at all immediately makes them into a class A drug in the eyes of the law and it has recently been made illegal to sell grow-your-own-magic-mushrooms kits.

The DMT in the plant is not active when taken orally unless it's combined with a monoamine oxidase inhibitor. South Americans add another plant to the drink for this; in this country hippie fools illegally obtain prescription-only MAOI antidepressants for this purpose if they can't get the right plant. Whatever the source of the MAOI activator compound, its effects can be fatal.

I really, really, hope Aziz and similar drug-peddlers are using only a non-activated preparation but even then there's the risk of someone supplying this stuff to someone who's taking one of the many drugs or foods which interact with it. I think it'd be unlikely anyone would sue if Aziz was serving up a compound with no psychactive ingredients at all and calling it ayahuasca. But, since it's so easy to get, word would go around on the cosmic telegraph that you should go elsewhere if you want 'the real thing', so I guess that's unlikely.

I'll leave the last word to Hugh Cornwell, ex-biochemist and former frontman of the Stranglers:

http://www.trackrecords.co.uk/news/articleRead.php?id=175

Barnaby_McEwan:
Jergonsacha, have you encountered Aziz? How do you know about the woman who almost had to go to hospital?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version