General > Frauds

More on "Cherokee of KY Chickamauga"

(1/14) > >>

educatedindian:
I started a new thread on them since the old one is long enough that it's become a lot to wade through. I'm keeping it under Research Needed because they're not ceremony sellers and they seem more lost than anything else, but they are potentially a dangerous group.

(New Note: see below for why this thread was moved to Frauds)

Some new developments:
Their leaders, the Edwards, tried to convince me the threats they were accused of never happened. So they invited me into their yahoo group, CKYBeginnings. Their claims was that the threat was not in the Messages section. But no one had ever said it was, it was supposed to have been in Files. And the entire Files section was not in the group, while several messages did mention "files."

Here's the message I sent to another current member of the CKY who wishes to remain anonymous. I also sent it onto the Edwards, describing what I found in their yahoo group.

-----
Hello,
I don't think you're going to like what I have to say, but I urge you to listen and consider it carefully. I feel I have to tell you this, because of liking you as a person,that I need to be honest.

I spent about two hours going through the posts in there and came away pretty appalled. Robin and Charlie Lame Deer appear to be the only ones who talk like skins. The rest sound like whites playing Indian, and the Edwards are by far the worst of them all. Jerry Edwards appears incapable of speaking a sentence except in TontoSpeak or OldChiefSpeak. He's seen "I Will Fight No More Forever" too many times and read and been brainwashed by Nuage books.

The group is saturated throughout with Nuage beliefs and ideas. Believing Cherokees are from another planet or from Atlantis, talk of "shifts" "vibrations" "bliss" and "ego". Hundreds of posts obsessing over totem animals and "meditate to pick your clan" followed by Edwards' arbitrary decision to move people into three clans.

Not only that, but you are relying on one Nuage book or leader after another for your sense of what you falsely think Cherokee traditions are. Not just Fisher/Yawahoo, but also Thomas Mails and Morgan Maez or "Eaglebear", who one of your members cheerfully recalls "I know all of you know him." I know about "Eaglebear" all too well. He's yet another imposter, this one a fake posing as the great grandson of Geronimo who tells people they have to have sex as part of a fake ceremony. Edwards also mentions relying on Forrest Carter's "Education of Little Tree". Carter was one more imposter, not just a fraud but also a KKK leader suspected of several murders, and best known for writing George Wallace's "Segregation Forever" speech.

Outside of knowing some Cherokee words and the names of the original clans, I don't see any sign whatsoever of knowledge of actual Cherokee ways. In all my years of knowing many Cherokee people, including some pretty knowledgeable Cherokee scholars like Steve Russell and Joyce Kievet, none of them are anything like any of you. I'm sorry, but it seems like virtually all of you are people with distant ancestry who are very lost and without a clue about your roots.

As you say, perhaps the only thing good to be said about your group is that there is no ceremony selling. Well, it's also a good thing that you are a far smaller group than I had thought, 31 members and perhaps half of them living far away.

I don't think you are part of a cult, at least not yet, but you certainly have the potential to become one and many signs you are all on that path. Edwards' talk of the end of the world ("shift") and how anyone who is not part of the Burnside is "dead inside" and "yonega" (ironic since ALL of you, without exception, seem to be white as well as NDN) and not to be trusted.

This is classic cult tactics, "we are the chosen and the rest of the world is not to be trusted".

As far as Robin, I don't see any sign of the instability or contradictions you claim. I do see lots of instability in the Edwards, and an enormous amount of lying.

As far as the accusation of threats, the circumstantial evidence points towards Robin's story being right, not yours and certainly not Edwards. The threat was alleged to be part of a File or Photo, not in the Messages sections. Ms Edwards claims there was no such File, but posts in the Messages do mention "files". So it seems the whole File section was deleted.

I wish you well, and I wish all the members of the Burnside group well, even lost and deceptive and potentially dangerous people like the Edwards. I just hope they don't lead you to a terrible end. I made a comment to Edwards several emails ago about poisoned Koolaid. In all seriousness, if you all continue on your present path, that sort of end is a real potential danger.

I strongly urge you to get out of Edwards's group, and I would urge that for any and all of you, not just to avoid being misled and fed lies, but also for nothing less than your own safety.
Please take care,
Al

educatedindian:
And posts from CKYBeginnings showing all their Nuage beliefs:

Message 1459
Date: Wed Oct 19, 2005 4:57 am
Subject: Unole
Osiyo Sidanelv ale sunale osda,
It is on the wind, all that is to be. It has been set in motion eons ago by the Ancestors, through the Will of Yehowah, (Creator)....It is as the great in breath and out breath of Creator. Please, I know that is Buddhist, I am making a point.
....I am saying that we are now approaching that point where it is the in-between time. I know there are those who will crucify me for using some of what Trox has said, but the information is solid, so, it is called the Untime, Time/Untime. it is the moment when all things come to rest and the Universe and all creation come to rest and pay homage to the Source from which it sprung....It is the combination of the Counter Rotating Spirals that maintain the balance of all things. As above, So below.
....I do send my love, even to those who would walk on it. it has endured more than a few disgruntled souls down through time.
Dohi, (Peace)
Uku Yonv
Anitsisqua

Message 3
Morning Rain <ozzmaga@...>
Date: Sat Jun 12, 2004 11:36 am
Subject: Some Not so Simple questions and explanations
....The Aniyvwiya are 'Old Souls" who are here to help humanity make it through the coming Shift. If you don't know what that means, it is time to do some study. Chief Yonv is excellent at explaining the shift....Our people were crystal workers and dealt with vibrations. Did they call the body zones Chakras? I doubt it, but they worked with stones, gems and crystals just the same. They knew that to 'Shift' their vibrations had to be very high. We call ourselves Starseeds....
Ask questions about the Shift, about how we fit in and what our responsibility in that time is....
~Clan Mother Morning Rain

Message 20
fakry132" <fakry132@...>
Date: Sun Jun 13, 2004 11:54 pm
Subject: welcome and clan info
Osiyo to all who have come her to learn.
First, I would like to welcome you to your journey of self-knowledge.....
I would like to reiterate something Clan Mother MorningRain siad in her post about not confusing animal totems and animal guides with clan affiliation....
So, let's get busy and get people placed! It's important to know where and how you will fit in, and know what will be your aprt at the time of the shift.....
Clan Mother Wolf Woman Watching
AniWaya

Message 24
yonv" <yonv7@...>
Date: Mon Jun 14, 2004 10:23 am
Subject: Chiefs Clan Mothers
....First, Jerry Funderburk is the Red Chief, that is the War Chief. He is also considered the Red Priest, so, when addressing Jerry Funderburk, out of
respect, you address him as Chief Giga Tali....
My name is Yonv, pronounced, (Yoh-nuh) which means Bear in Cherokee., I am the Principal Chief, the White Chief, the White Priest, I am considered
the Uku, Pronounced, (Oo-koo) . I will talk more about that later. I should be addressed as Chief Yonv, or Uku Yonv, or just Uku.
You Clan Mothers are,
Clan Mother Morning Rain, she is the Wild Potato Clan Mother
Clan Mother Nokwisi, she is Paint Clan Mother
Clan Mother Wolf Woman Watching, the Wolf Clan Mother
Clan Mother Red Sky, the Blue Clan Mother
Clan Mother Running Wolf, she is Wind Clan Mother
The Clan Mothers are always addressed as Clan Mother, as in Clan Mother Running Wolf.
We are still waiting for the other two Clan Mothers. Creator will provide....
Uku Yonv

educatedindian:
More Nuage messages in their group.

-----
Message 26
ufcndta" <ufcndta@...>
Date: Mon Jun 14, 2004 12:01 pm
Subject: Paint Clan
The Paint Clan, AniWodi, is where many of the medicine people, conjurers, shamans, and sorcerers came from, although none of these terms are really accurate. I don’t care for titles or labels in that respect, and so I especially like the reference made in “The Education of Little Tree??? when Grandpa introduces Little Tree to Willow John, saying simply, “he has the Magic.???
....in some circles the Paint Clan (because it was a place of conjurers and energy-workers) has become a popular ideal – but it is not the place to brag about being a “medicine man??? or “medicine woman??? – or a shaman, wizard, witch....If you feel the need to tell everyone you are a Shaman or Medicine Man, then you are not - yet.
....All clans worked with plants and crystals, but with different aspects of the same things....So just using plants or crystals doesn’t necessarily make one Paint Clan. Working with unseen energies and Spirits- might.
Paint Clan people have a working kinship with the unseen energies of all things. They are adept at communicating with and “bending??? energies shamanically, to perform the “magic??? and get the job done.
....Each paint clan person will have their own area of expertise. Some work with shamanic energies....
To be continued!
ClanMother Nokwisi
AniWodi

Message 150
CrytalWindWalker <crystalwindwalker@...>
Date: Wed Jul 28, 2004 6:38 am
Subject: Introduction
O'Siyo,
I am Deborah, (CrytalWindWalker) and am new here. I live in Fairbanks, Alaska for almost 20 years now....
I definetly have a mystic call which would seem to indicate Paint Clan....
I'm not sure what to say or if I should do so in regaurd to the things which happen when I am on Blessed Mystic Walk....
I will "see or hear" things when I'm on the Blessed Mystic Walk....Wado for your help.
Creator's Love, Peace and Blessings to all, Deborah ~CrystalWindWalker

Message 239
CrytalWindWalker <crystalwindwalker@...>
Date: Thu Aug 19, 2004 11:28 pm
Subject: Re: [UFCNBeginnings] Question Regaurding The Children of The Sun
....I understand that the Children of the Sun are Adam/Earthing and children of the Adam experiment.... its something along the lines that the Annunaki were "black"/dark skinned, and that therefore they are "the children of the Gods" or Star Children and perhaps not really Adamma/earthlings....
is it correct to say that we, AniYvwiya, Star Children, are just simply in Adama bodies? Or is it something more along the lines that there is actually a *difference* however slight, between the Adama bodies and our bodies, hence, we have what some would term "humanoid" bodies? I know.... I'm going in circles again :-)
I am also aware that by reading some of Zecharia Stitchin and others' books, the answers to these questions will be made more apparent to me.....
Dohi, Deborah
AniWodi

yonv <yonv7@alltel.net> wrote:
Osiyo Sister,
They were the people who were inhabiting North America that were the children of the Adam Experiment. They were the descendents of the original Earth Man. That is what Adam or Adamma means, Earthling. The were Sun Worshipers. There are two types of people on the Earth Mother, those that are indigenous to Earth, and Starseeds, those who came from the stars.
Uku Yonv

Message 448
jd mcdermott <avila2go2@...>
Date: Sun Jan 9, 2005 11:52 pm
Subject: Re: [CKYBeginnings] Question about Directions
....The Red Man, living in the East, is the spirit of power, triumph, and success. The Black Man, in the West, is the spirit of death. The shaman would invoke the Red Man to the assistance of his patient and consign his enemy to the fatal influences of the Black Man. According to Thomas Mails, in his book, "Cherokee People,"....
Elisi Gule disgonihi Utsetsi (Smiling Dove)

educatedindian:
Still more, they made hundreds of these types of posts, the groupi is just saturated with Nuage ideas, though I think most ofthem are just clueless.

-----
Message 511
Yonv" <yonv777@...>
Date: Sun Jun 12, 2005 9:45 pm
Subject: Honor and Respect
....we migrated North out of South America, out of Atlantis and went North into our sacred mountains after a long journey.....
Dohi
Uku Yonv
Anitsisqua

Message 513
Yonv" <yonv777@...>
Date: Mon Jun 13, 2005 1:09 pm
Subject: Perspective
....we are working towards our part in the Shift of the Ages, the movement into the Sixth World.
It is told by the Old Ones that we are at the End of an Age. It is the Shift back into Unity consciousness.... We are a Star Nation, the Bird People, one of the Bird Tribes.
....we are here to assist in the Shift of the Ages.
We are a conduit through which the Divine energy may flow.
....What that is, is an awakening to the essence of who your are....
Uku Yonv
Anitsisqua (Bird Clan)
-----
After spending hundreds of posts and over a year urging meditation on which clan to join:
-----
Message 583
Yonv" <yonv777@...>
Date: Wed Jun 29, 2005 6:17 am
Subject: Council/Important/Read
Osiyo Sanelv ale Sunale Osda,
....our decisions are unanimous and motivated by the Spirit of the All that Is....
we are pairing down to Three Clans here in the Cherokees of Kentucky Chickamauga. We have tried for five years to manage all seven Clans. It has not worked. The Three Clans that will be here in the CKY are, Wolf, Bird, and Wild Potato.
People who are in other Clans will be placed....
The People in the Paint, Deer, Wind, and Blue Clans will be moved to one of the Three Clans that we are maintaining.
....this is a major shift in how we do business....
Cherokees of Kentucky-Chickamauga, Council
Uku Yonv

Message 584
Yonv" <yonv777@...>
Date: Wed Jun 29, 2005 6:03 pm
Subject: Sweat

iyo Sidanelv, We are getting ready to do our sweat lodge in an hour or so. Those of you who are NDN, who are really Cherokee, who are True Human Beings, please join us in prayers as we take the Family into the lodge.....
I want to see who is NDN and who isn't here....
How can we pray together without acknowledgement on the stupid boxes....
This is not to beat you up, it is to stir your spirit. Cherokees, that is who is supposed to be here, are you?
The Lodge starts about eight tonight eastern time. Join us.
Uku Yonv

TrishaRoseJacobs:
Wow, wish I could just pull a clan membership out of thin air. I had to grow up without one. Lots of people do without - and theres no shame in it. But there is a great deal of dishonesty in claiming a clan you *don't* belong to. Don't these people understand that if you claim a clan you are claiming all of the responsibilities that come with being someone's relative that way? I see alot about special "powers" and "rights" in these posts and not a word about responsibilities to their supposed relatives.  And they wonder why no one trusts them or their motives.

same ole selfish presumption from the -and this is the only word for it - wannabe crowd.

:(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version