Author Topic: Leonardo Sanchez (located in Germany)  (Read 5610 times)

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
Leonardo Sanchez (located in Germany)
« on: October 11, 2015, 01:27:41 pm »
Got a request about them. Argentinian claiming to be Mocovi tribe and trained by Guarani, working with a local German to sell faux Lakota ceremony sweats, vision quests, house cleansings, weddings. Also sells "digeridoo ceremony" faux Australian Aboriginal healing and a tea ceremony he says is Guarani.

Ingeborg, can you take a look?

Below is the bad google translation.

-------
http://www.indianer-wigwam.de/schamanische_ausbildung.html
I was born in 1955 in Santa Fe / Argentina.  The first 16 years of my life I grew up in the Northeast Argentine jungle, the Guaraní area.  Through my grandfather I already got 4 years my first initiation, others followed up to my 16th birthday.  At that time told me my grandfather, I was grown up and could go to give my knowledge.

The people of Mocovi Indians to whom I belonged, is dying out, and so I joined the domestic in Northeast Argentina, Brazil and Paraguay Guarani Indians to.

I spent most of my life with volunteer work for the Indian cause and founded in Argentina two clubs to preserve the cultural heritage and the rights of local, even today as 500 years ago threatened indigenous peoples.

There are two other areas that have shaped me very early to the übermitteltem me by my father and grandfather knowledge.  The music and the art craft.  As a musician, I've worked in Argentina, together with Alberto Kuselmann, a qualified psychologists, successfully.

In addition to intuitive music on different instruments, it is especially the didgeridoo and the shaman drum, with which I accompany people on their way today.  Regularly I lead Heil Drum ceremonies and individual counseling with the developed of me didgeridoo treatment.

As an art-craftsmen I made jewelry by ancient pre-Columbian patterns and operating trade with selected artesanalen objects.  Even today I finished shaman drums, rattles and Dreamcatcher itself.

In 1992, I came to Europe on my part to discover this in the five hundredth year after the discovery of America (1492-1992).  As guest of honor, I was invited to Amsterdam for a "symbolic discovery of Europe". The highlight of this celebration was the entrance of about 100 Indians and natives from around the world with an old sailing ship in the port of Amsterdam.

I was master of ceremonies for the grand opening ceremony and other ceremonies.
 Since already 20 years I give here in Germany and Europe my knowledge and skills in individual consultations and various rituals and ceremonies continue.

---------
Really bizarre he'd lead an honoring of Columbus. In 1992 there were protests from NDNs all across the Americas.

Youtube videos.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tu6RkHU68o
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PX-RN0LWhs

Offline Ingeborg

• Friends
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Re: Leonardo Sanchez &
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2015, 11:41:47 pm »

Sanchez mainly runs a shop selling ndn arts and crafts in Munich, and he sells a mix of mostly North American indigenous ceremonies (sweat lodge, vision quest), presumably to generate a higher income than with his shop on its own. Sanchez further claims to have invented a healing treatment using the *Australian* didgeridoo... He seems to have been present at a few Nuage fairs and events, although not during the most recent years, since he probably does not have the stock sought by clients and seems to come across as somewhat clueless. But he also offers courses on how to become a shame-on, and I found at least one of his students using the courses taken with Sanchez to further her own sales. So I suggest he might go into the Fraud section.

Here's his intro again:

http://www.indianer-wigwam.de/leonardosanchez.html

I was born in Santa Fé, Argentina in 1955. The first 16 years of my life I grew up in the North-East Argentinian jungle, the Guaraní region. I experienced the first initiation by my grandfather when I was only 4 years of age, more followed until I turned 16. At this time, my grandfather told me I was an adult now and could go and pass on my knowledge.

The Mocovi Indians to whom I belonged [sic] is about to become extinct, and therefore I joined the Guaraní Indians living in North-East Argentina, Brazil, and Paraguay.

The largest part of my life I spent doing volunteer work for the Indian cause [sic] and founded two non-profit associations in Argentina to preserve the cultural heritage and the rights of the natives there who are as endangered today as they were 500 years ago.

Apart from the knowledge passed on to me by my father and grandfather, there are two more fields which shaped me early: music and crafts. As a musician, I already cooperated successfully with Alberto Kuselmann, a psychologist, in Argentina.

Besides intuitively making music using various instruments, it is the didgeridoo and the shamanic drum in particular with which I today accompany persons on their path. I regularly do ceremonies with the healing drum and do one-on-one counseling with the didgeridoo treatment I developed.

As a crafts person, I produced jewelry using pre-Columbian patterns and traded choice artesan items. Still today I do shaman drums, rattles, and dreamcatchers.

In 1992, I came to Europe, in order to discover this continent in the 500th year of the American discovery (1492-1992) myself. I was invited as a guest of honour to participate in a „Symbolic discovery of Europe“. The highlight of this event were about 100 Indians and natives from others regions of the world entering the port of Amsterdam in an old sailing ship. I was the master of ceremonies at the large opening event and at other ceremonies.

Since 20 years, I have been passing on my knowledge and abilities in one-on-one counseling and various rituals and ceremonies here in Germany.

Sanchez offers various ceremonies and seminars for clients to book, such as „nature mysticism and rituals“, vision quest, sweatlodge, medicine walk, vision quest in 1 day & 1 night, path accompanyment, weddings, rites of passage, „in the light of consciousness“, energetic house cleansing. This is the same set of seminars and ceremonies he also „teaches“ in the shamanic training he offers.

However, the info Sanchez provides on his website regarding the ceremonies sold are rather scarce and the short paragraphs advise clients to write an e-mail if they wanted more information. The info provided regarding the vision quest, as one example, simply mentions:

You will spend three days and three nights alone in nature fasting. You will guard the fire one night, the night will bring about different experience than the day.

Sanchez also introduces a new practice by offering a seminar in „pottering your power animal“ (I shIt you not!....):

http://www.indianer-wigwam.de/pdf/2015-10-24_Krafttiertag.pdf

Pottering your own power animal. Power animal journey, power animal dance
This day is for you and your power animal. No matter whether you know it already and want to deepen the relationship, or whether you will get into contact with it for the first time. We begin with a drum journey to your power animal, to feel its energy intensely you will subsequently dance it. And if you want to bring it into a form, you will have the opportunity to do a pottery.
Begin: 10:30 am, until appr 5 pm
Energy exchange: € 89.00
Light vegetarian lunch: € 8.00

Vegetarian lunch? Veeery ndn. Didn't they tell me 'vegetarian' was an ndn word for 'bad hunter'?

Price tags are hard to be found on Sanchez' website, but there's a link to a PDF which does have them:

http://www.indianer-wigwam.de/pdf/Jahresprogramm%202015.pdf

A six-day seminar „Nature mysticism and rituals“ will take place on an island in Croatia, the fee for the seminar including vegetarian meals will be € 672 (quite a bad hunter...).
Accom will have to be paid separately with a flat for 4 persons amounting to € 60 per day, a flat for two persons will cost € 40 per day.

The vision quest will took place between Sep 13-19 in Switzerland, again with a fee of € 672. Accom is substantially more expensive at about CHF 180 per person.

Sanchez advertises 6 sweatlodges for 2015 with a fee of € 59 per person.
He does not mention whether sweats are done mixed, but as he does not give any notice he organises separate sweats, it may be assumed.
What involves a considerable danger for clients is that they are told be bring 2 stones of some 1.5 kgs each. (Just imagine going there by public transport with a load of 3 kgs to drag along...) As there is no advice offered regarding which stones clients should bring, inexperienced persons and persons with insufficient training by their plastic shaman may well bring stones unsuited for a sweat lodge!

A medicine walk was done twice in 2015, in May and October. Fee incl sweatlodge: € 86.00.

The quick-fix One-day-one night vision quest happened in August. Fee incl sweatlodge: € 149.00.

The didgeridoo treatment does not come with a price tag, just with the note: appointments by arrangement.

Drum healing is introduced this way:

I do my drum healing ceremony in the tradition of my ancestors. Sitting in a circle and drumming is one of the eldest rituals. Each participant has the possibility to express their issue with their own rhythm. Drumming together in a group will bring about more supporting power. We will begin the ceremony with an aura cleansing, Indian dance and song and honouring the ancestors. In accordance with the energy of the day and the group, I will create the drum healing ceremony individually.
Time: every Friday at 7 pm
Fee: € 25.00

This seems to be carefully phrased for „I have no idea what I'm doing and will invent stuff as I go along....
Again, aura cleansing is no ndn ceremony, he's got the wrong Indians there.

Then there is a „cycle“ titled „Going our path in lightful consciousness. Shamanism Body Soul Light“:

With shamanic rituals and techniques, breathing, meditation, movement, dance, and drumming we will start our path to a lightful consciousness. Our path is a cycle and will lead us to nine stations, we will go the path together at the respective days between 10 am and 4 pm.
1 Discipline Nov 11, 2014
2 Vision Jan 11, 2015
3 Courage Feb 2, 2015
4 Limits Mar 8, 2015
5 Joy Apr 19, 2015
6 Heart communication May 17, 2015
7 Faith Jun 14, 2015
8 Dance Jul 12, 2015
9 Light Aug 9, 2015
These will be days with balanced energetical and physical work which will have a de-toxicating effect on several levels.

Fees:
When booking the entire cycle: € 88.00 per day
When booking individual stations: € 98.00 per day

De-tox is another popular buzz-word in the Nuage scene here.

Sanchez is also advertised at „Jeet TV“ with a video. Its owner, an Italian by the name of Roberto Liuzzi aka Jeet Liuzzi living in Germany, is up to his neck in altmed, conspiracy theories, and maintains close ties to some of our sovereign citizen outfits and protagonists (these are usually right-wing extremists) and also propagates „Germanic New Medicine“ by Ryke Geerd Hamer, a former German MD (lost his medical licence), antisemite, and medical charlatan who is responsible for the death of many diseased persons who had faith in his quackery.

http://regio.jeet.tv/indianer-wigwam

Apparently, the two met at a Nuage congress, „Healers' days“, in 2008:

http://www.heilertage.de/do-ut-des-heilertage/aussteller-heilertage-2008

This lady, one Renate Gezzele from Munich, is an alternative practician claiming a lot of trainings in different methods. Gezzele runs a massage office and yoga studio in Munich. Her latest fad seems to be shamanism, though:
http://www.massage-ashtangamunich.de/biografie.php

2013 – ongoing training shamanism (Leonardo Sanchez, Indianer Wigwam)
2014 – Indian coaching (Kleinbeck Academy)
2014 – Shamanic Workshops and Seminars at Tipi Seminar Centre Michico (Michico Friedrich)

We already have a thread on Friedrich: http://www.newagefraud.org/smf/index.php?topic=4380.0

Offline Sparks

Re: Leonardo Sanchez &
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2015, 03:55:44 pm »
Sanchez is also advertised at „Jeet TV“ with a video. Its owner, an Italian by the name of Roberto Liuzzi aka Jeet Liuzzi living in Germany, is up to his neck in altmed, conspiracy theories, and maintains close ties to some of our sovereign citizen outfits and protagonists (these are usually right-wing extremists) and also propagates „Germanic New Medicine“ by Ryke Geerd Hamer, a former German MD (lost his medical licence), antisemite, and medical charlatan who is responsible for the death of many diseased persons who had faith in his quackery.

My emphasis. Bad, extremely bad, probably worse than anything else about Leonardo Sanchez?

… so-called „Germanic New Medicine“ invented by former MD Ryke Geerd Hamer, a staunch anti-semite claiming Jewish doctors were killing off gentile patients with chemotherapy while healing their own with his GNM (see: https://www.psiram.com/en/index.php/Germanic_New_Medicine  , https://www.psiram.com/en/index.php/Ryke_Geerd_Hamer  ).