Author Topic: Florentine Blue Thunder and Crazy horse...  (Read 7087 times)

Offline AlessandroItaly

• Indians are people!
    • Nativi Americani.it
Florentine Blue Thunder and Crazy horse...
« on: December 29, 2006, 11:02:59 am »
I would want to make a question. Florentine Blue Thunder, Lakota Brulè from Rosebud reservation,  when it has come in Italy has declared of being a descendant of Crazy Horse from part of its uncle. I and all the public present we have received this its declaration with doubt.. Why to say this now? Florentine blue thunder has declared not to have said before it for the rivalries between the Oglala and the Brulè… has declared moreover that its uncle would have written a book in order to reveal to all its descendancys from Crazy Horse. Now is passed nearly a year but not there is trace of this book and these declarations from no part...  The Italian association "sentierorosso", through Alex Zandoli whom it has made to come in Italy Florentine Blue Thunder, has in order much supported time this descendancys. But now every reference to such declarations is passing...But I have always thought that such news was false… The Italian association "Sentierorosso" now has changed testimonials and now they have Russell means like myth. Uhmm... yesterday he like only supporter of the spirituality, also he have participated to the sun dance of Florentine Blue Thunder, but now are becomes against the abuses of the ceremonies native Americans...This is a great and false credible change…I have broken every relationship with this association, I think that within of it is persons in good faith, but others indeed are false and ambiguous as snakes…This continuous association to diffuse false information, now writes that Russell Means is a founder of the A.I.M. (false!), they are born behind some aids send to the Indian children (toys) and of send didactic material to the Youth Center di St. Francis and Treaty school of Russell Means (1200 euro) but their main activity is the travels in the reservations, this year organizes with a tour operator...Alex Zandoli, ex president of this association and some members of the association, also had begun the career of dancer of the sun near the Sun Dance of Florentine Blue Thunder, but now they are against the abuses of the Indian ceremonies, these two things are not coherent…Concluding, I have doubts on this association, also believing that some its members are in good faith I think that do not know all the truth…
They always need of a testimonial, before were Arvol Looking horse (now deleted), then Florentine Blue Thunder (now deleted) and now Russell means…This means to adore of the persons and not to help the America Indians… also who little known has need of help, and is Indian as the famous Indians…

« Last Edit: December 29, 2006, 11:06:12 am by AlessandroItaly »

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
Re: Florentine Blue Thunder and Crazy horse...
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2006, 11:03:06 pm »
FBT is definitely Oglala, but as for him being related to Crazy Horse we need to ask around the community to see if this is true. He did sign a statement rejecting the Looking Horse Proclamation on protection of ceremonies, but like the others who signed his objections seem to be based on thinking it would either give too much power to Arvol, or that the declaration had too much of a racial basis.

I did see many websites in Italian about him, so I wonder what he's been doing in Italy so much.

Offline AlessandroItaly

• Indians are people!
    • Nativi Americani.it
Re: Florentine Blue Thunder and Crazy horse...
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2007, 11:03:59 am »
FBT has come in Italy in the last years in the  meeting organized from the Italian association “sentierorosso??? and its ex-president Alexander Zandoli. It has made some conferences, one organized from me c/o the italian association in support of Leonard Peltier  in the summer 2006 and in which it has declared its descendancys from Crazy Horse...I know that with the members of the association "sentierorosso" it has made also the Inipi… Then some of member come in to the Rosebud reservation in order participating like supporter to FBT Sun Dance...Now I do not know exactly what I have happened but they have interrupted every collaboration with FBT, after that others Italians have denounced the bad behaviors of FBT… now have changed and have a new one testimonial, Russel Means…In this period these persons that collaborated with FBT were bearers and passionate of the N.A. Spirituality…Hour instead all is changed, they is against the who practical spiritual ceremonies... Enough ridicule for they, their ex-president was a dancer of the sun to FBT Sundance!! This person (Alex Zandoli)has still full support from all the members of the association, in spite of the ambiguous behavior that has demonstrated...?!
This is what I know… Now I Think that these persons are trying to change page, but not think that is all ok now, some of they are ambiguous, and their words are equal to that they would come said from "fans" of the N.A rather than from persons whom they want to help true..
In fact they refer nearly and exclusively to the Lakota people and not to others N.A. ...But then they describe the objects of the association in support the Native American, but perhaps that Apache, Cheyenne, Lumbee, Wea, Poma, Ponca etc. are not Native Americans? I do not believe to be good thing that an association in support to the N.A is the first cause of stereotypes, N.A. is ALL, no only Lakota and no only one people.. N.A. is ALL, not only Lakota and not only one Indian people but more people and Indian Nations..