Author Topic: Lawrence Sampson  (Read 27444 times)

Offline ndnadonis

Re: Lawrence Sampson
« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2006, 11:46:58 am »
Yes, there is a lot to be said for silence. Especially WHEN there is silence. Funny how people talk long and loud about what they "know", but when they get challenged directly as to what they REALLY know and how they came to know it, the silence becomes deafening.

As to knowing people who know someone who knows ABOUT someone, well let's see: You mentioned presidents, which is a good example. Listen to ten historians and you'll get ten different opinions about any president, from the awful to the sublime. Basically [childish insult]. Get the picture?

So what we've got here is a  [childish insult]who posted  [childish insult] [childish insult] about a person they don't know. Its just more of the same [childish and hypocritical insult]that permeates the web. This will be my last post here, as once again it is clear that this is yet another [childish insult] who[childish insult] [childish insult]they don't know, and wouldn't know if they passed him/her on the street.

It would be different if someone could say "I heard you say "blah, blah, blah", or "I saw you do such and such". But you guys[childish insult] , much less [childish insult]. It's all a [childish insult] of "I heard so and so from you know who, who heard it from another, who heard it from whats his name"....

Well [childish insult]. Life's too short-

L

(Al's note: Since Larry is once again doing nothing but hiding behind childish insults to avoid answering questions, we shouldn't let the door hit him too hard on the way out.)
« Last Edit: December 10, 2006, 06:46:52 pm by educatedindian »

Offline Moma_porcupine

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2006, 04:32:56 pm »
I have a question .

Claiming to be Indian on line can lead to people being trusted in ways that they shouldn't be , if these claims are not true , so I do understand the concerns. 

If someone puts information on the internet claiming they are connected with a tribe in some way , and people have concerns this is not true , how exactly can that be verified , one way or another ?

If someone is enrolled in a tribe , or has relatives who are , and they claim this as their heritage , and they are getting unfairly harrassed , what exactly could they do , to verify to the on line community , that they are who they are ?

frederica

« Reply #17 on: December 10, 2006, 05:45:05 pm »
Mama, I think behavior has a lot to do with it. A Troll is always going to be a Troll, can't change that. Let's pretend that these documents have been falsified. There have been numerous calls to EBC for validation. It's just not there. I am sure the EBC are tired of the calls. I don't think it's a crime not to be enrolled, but you need to be able to prove your claim. If you can't, say so. I have met people like that also.  I think when people become bullies and devious questions really start to fly. I am aware there was an A-AIM in TN but it was listed as an Independent. I'm not sure what that means, I can guess, but he did not address the issue. This was posted around the first of this year. And of course it is political. http://aimgrandgovcouncil.blogspot.com                                                                 "Other minor players and co-conspirators who on their websites continue to promote the devisive and confusing tactics of promoting the so-called Autonomous AIM is a person calling himself Lawrence Sampson who operates out of Tennessee and Texas".  It's mostly about copyright violations and of course Ward Churchchill.                               But Al is correct in the weapons coming up. That was reported and recorded in one of the TICA's meetings. Behavior may  times builds reputations, and then unfortunately the person has to live with it, especially if they continue to act in a certain way. Weheli and Al have some good points. But you can see not much really ever gets addressed. It just becomes a BS blame game. I like to give people the benefit of the doubt. But I'm having a hard time getting past his behavior here. LOL No responsibility present. frederica

weheli

« Reply #18 on: December 10, 2006, 08:10:05 pm »
Osiyo Lawrence,

You are right I have never met you face to face BUT I have seen you in the eyes of thousands. I have met you many, many times in the faces of others. I have felt your anger, loneliness, not knowing where you belong, hopelessness, unable to give or receive love, made fun of and bullied and not able to maintain any relationship of any significance. Its like akways having to fight for your very being at every turn, always on guard, and a get them before they get you way of live. Caught between many worlds.These are things my heart speaks to me.

I was taught a long time ago to really listen to what is not being said. I hear what you are really saying. I am listening. I want to know who you really are.

I know your childhood was chaotic, you did not feel loved and never have, you have always had to fight for everything, being of low selfesteem you set about to become somebody, striving for the attention you crave so deeply, however it seems to always back fire on you, doesn't it? Trying to fit in to so many worlds is confusing and as a result , you know what our people say, it will come back around and get you in the end. That is so true hey?

It seems others have no chance to get to know the real Lawrence, you push them away and build that wall around your self, stuffing ALL that SH... From looking at your picture you look to be a fine looking young man, well dressed and you take very good care of your appearance. Since I am an elderly woman I can say these things.

I have said these things from an old womans heart who has been around a long time and been through many things. These things is what my heart hears. So why don't you tell us about Lawrence an American Indian Man, with Honor and Integrity . Go inside LISTEN to your hear not your brain, Your heart has much to say to you.

I would like to know the Honorable Man not the one I who has been posting here.
                                                         nv-wa-do-hi-ya-da
                                                          Wado Weheli :)

weheli

« Reply #19 on: December 11, 2006, 04:58:16 am »
 ??? ??? ???
I was just here and read a response to my posting by Lawrence, he wasn't on line and for the first time it was a more Honorable response. Good thing I kept a copy. Wander where it went? ??? ??? ??? ???

Weheli

Offline ndnadonis

« Reply #20 on: December 11, 2006, 01:23:25 pm »
Isn't that interesting? Kinda [childish insult], I guess[childish insult] . If you go back to my previous responses, they were edited expressly to keep them from being legible. Several times where it says "(childish insult)" it was nothing of the sort. By eliminating whole phrases, the result was you can't tell what was being said to begin with. Therefore, only the false accusations remain, and the rebuttals can't be deciphered. 

Case in point: I closed a previous post with
"Well[childish insult]. Life's to short."

This was altered to read
"Well [childish insult]. Life's too short-

So... [childish insult]is a "childish insult"????

Changing the whole meaning of the post seems to have been the intent.

Kinda [childish insult], not to mention [childish insult]. Like I said, the longer I live, the more I see the same from the internet attackers. When challenged, they just[childish insult]. No matter, Drop me a line whenever.

L
ndnstud@bellsouth.net

(Al's note: Larry had been banned here for his childishness, but seems determined to keep coming back. If he grows up, and actually answers questions, he'd be welcome back. No sign of that so far.)
« Last Edit: December 11, 2006, 02:55:11 pm by educatedindian »

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
« Reply #21 on: December 11, 2006, 03:01:01 pm »
Weheli, Larry seems determined to blame everyone for his own behavior but him. He was banned, but thanks to a tech glitch it didn't take.

For the record, his rebuttals were calling people "skanks" and "as s",insisting anyone who criticizes him is part of the Vast Anti Larry Conspiracy, and doing anything he can to avoid answering questions.

If he were to come back and try to be an adult, that's fine. If you want, write him and tell him so. Over a dozen posts later he still hasn't given a single straight answer.

And he's still spamming this board. Sheesh, what a child.

Offline ndnadonis

« Reply #22 on: December 11, 2006, 05:38:12 pm »
They're your lies, tell em like ya want to! lol! ;D

L

[Barnaby's note] A member of the Vast Anti-Larry Conspiracy used this line on him a year ago on the indianz.com message board (look for poster baxojegal). Anyway, we've banned Larry, but don't be surprised if Curly and Moe appear and continue insulting women.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2006, 09:40:28 pm by Barnaby_McEwan »

Offline windwalker

« Reply #23 on: December 14, 2006, 05:02:37 am »
The Cherokee have flatly denied that you are enrolled or have ever been enrolled.  No one wants to meet you face to face cause of your threats and bullying behavior. It is well known that you have a violent temper and unable to control yourself as you have shown with your language and insults on this board.

It is really strange how everyone else is liars and have it all wrong. Only you tell the truth.  Just about every state knows of you and repudiates everything you say and do.

ww

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
« Reply #24 on: December 15, 2006, 04:22:29 pm »
Here's his DD214 (military separation papers) and arrest records. I deleted the SSN so no one could use it for ID theft. Also, even though he's listed repeatedly as white on his DD214, that isn't definitive. Recruiters pretty much put down what they want.

His nearest relative listed is a Smith, Sampson's actual last name. He was adopted.

A couple things I've pointed to with arrows.
----

DD Form 214
CERTIFICATE OF RELEASE OR DISCHARGE FROM ACTIVE DUTY

SAMPSON LAWRENCE ELLIS
ARMY/RA
SSN-(deleted for privacy)

GRADE, RATE OR RANK: PV1
PAY GRADE: E1
DATE OF BIRTH: 670125

PLACE OF ENTRY INTO ACTIVE DUTY: HOUSTON, TX
LAST DUTY ASSIGNMENT AND MAJOR COMMAND: PCF TRADOC TC
TRADOC, Training and Doctrine Command

PRIMARY SPECIALTY
11H10 HEAVY ANTIARMOR WEAPONS INFANTRYMAN--3 YRS-5 MOS

DECORATIONS, MEDALS, BADGES, CITATIONS AND CAMPAIGN RIBBONS AWARDED OR AUTHORIZED
SOUTHWEST ASIA SERVICE MEDAL (2 BRONZE STARS)//ARMY ACHIEVEMENT
MEDAL//GOOD CONDUCT MEDAL//NATIONAL DEFENSE SERVICE MEDAL//ARMED FORCES
EXPEDITIONARY MEDAL//ARMY SERVICE RIBBON//EXPERT-QUALIFICATION BADGE, HAND GRENADE//SHARPSHOOTER QUALIFICATION GADGE, DRAGON
GUNNER//MARKSMAN-QUALIFICATION BADGE, M-16 RIFLE//COMBAT INFANTRYMAN
BADGE//PARACHUTIST BADGE WITH BRONZE STAR//KUWAIT LIBERATION
MEDAL//SERVICE IN SWA 17 AUG 1990 TO 3 APR 1991//PERIOD OF DEP:
871128-880111//

RECORD OF SERVICE
years months days

Net Active Service This Period 03 08 18
Foreign Service 00 07 17

MILITARY EDUCATION
NONE

MEMBER CONTRIBUTED TO POST-VIETNAM ERA VETERANS' EDUCATION ASSISTANCE
PROGRAM NO

MAILING ADDRESS AFTER SEPARATION
6800-4 WILLOW BROOK ST
FAYETTEVILLE, NC 28314

NEAREST RELATIVE
LARRY S. SMITH, RT 1, BOX 58
LUTTREL, TN 37779

TYPE OF SEPARATION DISCHARGE
>>>>>CHARACTER OF SERVICE UNDER OTHER THAN HONORABLE CONDITIONS
SEPARATION AUTHORITY AR 635-200, CHAPTER 10
SEPARATION CODE KFS
REENTRY CODE 3
>>>>>NARRATIVE REASON FOR SEPARATION FOR THE GOOD OF SERVICE-IN LIEU OF
COURT-MARTIAL
DATES OF TIME LOST DURING THIS PERIOD UNDER 10 U.S.C. 972:
910824-920217

Voluntary discharge
CHAPTER 10 -- In Lieu of Court-Martial
KFS In Lieu of Trial by Court-Martial
KFS - Good of the Service, in lieu of court martial

RE Code 3 (disregarding RE Code 1 on table below) when soldier's record
indicates (for current enlistment period) that soldier:
a. Is ineligible for or otherwise denied immediate reenlistment.
b. Has Declination of Continued Service Statement (DCSS).
c. Has grade and service criteria in AR 601-210, paragraph 3-10.
>>>>>d. Has time lost due to AWOL or confinement.
e. Has an Immediate Reenlistment Prohibition Code (IMPERP) of xx 9Txx.

REMARKS
Duty In Imminent Danger Pay Area.
(Panama) (20Dec89-12Jan90)

DBT - 178 5 mo 28 dA

>>>>>910824 AWOL
>>>>>910924 DROPPED FROM ROLLS (DESERTION)
920218 RETURNED FROM DFR SPC/PCF, FT KNOX, KY
23 MAR 1992 UOTHC Discharge Transition Center Ft Knox, KY

HOR - KATY TX
POE - HOUSTON, TX

>>>>returned from DFR deserter status

TIME LOST Sec. 972, Title 10, USC)
FROM 920824
TO 920217
DAYS 178
>>>>>REASON AWOL TO DSTN (SEE #35)

Item 21 should show all time lost during his period of service. But, in this case, >>>>>the soldier had gone AWOL and had not returned, therefore, the initial date of AWOL is the only date entered at this time. The THRU and DAYS columns are lined out in pencil, and the notation "AWOL to Desertion (DSTN)(See item 35)" is added as an explanation.

CIVILIAN EDUCATION AND MILITARY SCHOOLS
SCHOOL MAJOR/COURS/MOSC DURAT COMP YEAR
KATY SR H S GEN 4 YR YES 85
USAIC 11HHVYANTIARWPNS 13 wk YES 88
USAIS Basic Abn (P) 3 wk YES 88

Airborne School / the 507th Parachute Infantry
1st Bn, (Airborne), 507th Parachute Infantry Regiment, Fort Benning, GA

PERSONAL AND FAMILY DATA
HEIGHT 70
WEIGHT 209
PLACE OF BIRTH TENNESSEE
SPOUSE
NUMBER OF DEPENDENTS
CIVILIAN OCCUPATION

CAMPAIGNS: DEFENSE OF SAUDI ARABIA
LIBERATION AND DEFENSE OF KUWAIT

RIFLE M16 BADGE
HAND GRE BADGE
TOW GUNNER BADGE

-----
Criminal Record

Cumberland Co., NC
SUBJECT: Lawrence Ellis Sampson
RACE: White
Case number 01992CR 038179
03/12/1993
CHARGE CLASS: misdemeanor
OFFENSE: Carrying Concealed Weapon <<<<<
DISPOSITION: Not found - N/A - Voluntary dismissal

Cumberland Co., NC
SUBJECT: Lawrence E. Sampson
CASE #: 01993CR 015679
06/08/1993
CHARGE CLASS: Felony
OFFENSE: Larceny of Chose in Action.
DISPOSITION: Not found - N/A - voluntary dismissal

McDowell Co., NC
RACE: Other
CASE #: 01993CRS001089
05/26/1993
CHARGE CLASS: Misdemeanor
OFFENSE: Carrying Concealed Weapon <<<<<
DISPOSITION: Guilty - Judgment - $50 fine

Harris Co., TX

CASE #:951576501010
04/24/1995
CHARGE CLASS: Misdemeanor-B
OFFENSE: Theft >=$20 > $500
SENTENCE: 1 year on probation $100 fine
Probation Discharge 04/24/1996

CASE #:970698601010
07/10/1997
CHARGE CLASS: Misdemeanor-A
OFFENSE: Assault Causes bodily Injury <<<<<
SENTENCE: 1 year probation - $4000 fine

CASE #: 993021701010
07/16/1999
CHARGE CLASS: Misdemeanor-A
OFFENSE: Unl Carrying Weapon <<<<<
SENTENCE: 10 days in jail, $89 Court Cost

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
« Reply #25 on: December 16, 2006, 05:19:28 pm »
His military record is not what he claims.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/aim/message/1197
"Now, you claim to have joined the "Army's 82nd Airborne Division"...ok, fine...they are an infantry unit with
parachuting capabilities...but NO training for any special warfare or other unconventional training of any type. You say "In covert operations, he contributed to the U.S. capture of Panamanian leader Manuel Noriega."

BUT...there was only small detachment of 82nd personnel for security for the airport...Noriega was brought in by Special Forces Group with the 1st Ranger battalion and deployment ws 1st, 2nd and 3rd battalion of the 504th parachute regiment. This was on Dec. 29th, 1989...Operation Just Cause.

Ok, then you say that "in subsequent covert missions in the highlands of Central and South America, most for drug interdiction" you started to "identify with the foe: indigenous Indians"...well, we've never done any covert mission against indiginous people in S. America...we do have drug interdiction missions

HOWEVER, this is done by 3rd battalion 7th Special Forces group and once again, the 82nd is not trained for these kinds of missions. Plus, from what i understand...they are under STRICT ORDERS not to speak of anythign they've done.

Ok, Let's move on to Desert Shield and Desert Storm....10th Special Forces Group was in charge of disrupting Iraqi communications and rescuing downed pilots....82nd Airborne is NOT trained for this...they are infantry men who jump out of C-130s...period. Now, the 82nd Airborne Division, 2nd Brigade WAS deployed to Saudi...to provide armored security for the 18th Ariborne Corp..but no airborne jumpes were made by the 82nd....although they did help with surrendering Iraqis and confiscating weapons...but then, just about every unit over there did that as the Iraqi were surrendering without a fight and in the thousands....
Now...your ribbons....you claim to have been shot...yet there is no record of a Purple Heart...all the awards you speak of are "gimmes" that the Army hands out...you say you were awarded 2 CIB's...my
contacts say they've never heard of that...Bottom line, Larry....they say you are full of it...the 82nd Airborne is not trained in counter terrorism tactics, hostage situations, etc...therefore, you could not have done what you say...
My information says you were a personnel clerk and did not see combat. Now, granted, we did not have your social security number nor your date of birth...so, if you are willing to provide these...and know that we had the wrong Lawrence Sampson...I will be happy to call these people back and give them the SSN and exact DOB to double check....otherwise, I have to say that I think my info is right...
and remember, Larry...you told us, face to face...that you had Special Ops training....was it a lie? An exageration to make you look better to us? What was it?"

Offline Barnaby_McEwan

« Reply #26 on: December 17, 2006, 03:16:44 pm »
Here's an article, with a relatively recent photo, in which Sampson poses as an AIM spokesperson. Republican News is the organ of Sinn Fein, which during the Troubles in Northern Ireland was referred to in the British media as the political wing of the IRA (prompting Republicans to joke that the British parliament was the political wing of the army). There was a large overlap in leadership between Sinn Fein and the IRA, which did things like this on the British mainland.

The portrait on the wall behind Sampson is of Bobby Sands, the famous/infamous IRA hunger striker and martyr.