Author Topic: White Man Claiming to Channel Crazy Horse  (Read 4068 times)

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
White Man Claiming to Channel Crazy Horse
« on: July 23, 2006, 07:05:13 pm »
This was forwarded to me and is all I have so far, no name mentioned for this guy.
-----
tamra@NDNnews.com" <tamra@NDNnews.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2006 11:46:00 -0600
Subject: [UnitedNativeAmerica] Important re: Ghost Dance

Please cross post & forward this....we have to help spread the word about this disgrace!

On DVD!!!!!!!! WTF.........when are these plagiarists ever going to stop! This is a disgrace.............I hope this man is shut down and put in his place and a traditional Lakota elder gets ahold of this idiot........(this man is in California btw).....This not only desecrates a sacred ceremony, but to use a devastating massacre of the Lakota people in this way is appalling.

Please contact Diane Tells His Name for any questions or details.

Thank you,
Tamra

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sent: Wednesday, July 19, 2006 10:07 AM
Subject: Important re: Ghost Dance

Hello all;

As a Lakota and relative of Crazy Horse, I am asking you all to be aware of a local non-Indian man who recently contacted me and claims he and his sister are "channeling" Crazy Horse and that this great leader has asked him to do a Ghost Dance to help send him (Crazy Horse) and 200 others who died at Wounded Knee in 1890 on to the Spirit World.  He has these supposed sessions on DVD!  

This man is thinking the local Ghost Dance is the same as the one Wovoka gave to the Paiute and that other Plains Tribes adopted later.   I know it is not, even so, this man will be trying to contact Tribal People (esp. at San Pasqual) about having this Ghost Dance for Crazy Horse.  I am praying you disregard him and his quest.  But ultimately, it is up to your own conscience.  My traditional elder mother is appalled and says to stay away from any doings with this man.

Thank you and please contact me with any questions, and spread the word!

Diane Tells His Name