Author Topic: Rev. Dr. Michael Van Atta  (Read 6451 times)

Offline Ganieda

• Chaos, panic and disorder, my work here is done.
Rev. Dr. Michael Van Atta
« on: April 05, 2006, 03:29:39 am »
A strange bit of information dropped by my mailbox today.... and ...
being the skeptic that I am, not to mention that I love to ferret out frauds, I went directly to the site ?  ? www.sacredmtnretreat.org ?
...and guess what? ?

For only: $300.00 ? and what???? $30.00 house calls. ? c'mon! pffft!
quotes are from the site and links

HEALING CLASS
Class Fee $300.00 for the 28-day healing class called Learn How to Become a Healer.

HOUSE CALL
If you would like us to send our soul to meet with your soul and have a conversation in which your soul will tell our soul what you need to do to heal yourself, we only charges $30.00 for that service.

and... ? aren't these claims ummm....lemmee see....how can I put it.... ? wrong?...or fraudulent? ?  ? And, please....what is a Viking Healer? ?

HEALING RESULTS
We have repaired dislocated hips, taken headache's away, helped people icomas come back to life, removed many cancerous growths, changed cancer into calcium deposits, fixed chronic fatigue issues, restored lost sense of smell, eliminated tooth decay, resolved internal conflicts, removed lump on Thyroid Gland, helped in lives transitions, removed malignant melanoma skin cancer, etc.

Rev. Dr. Michael Van Atta D.D.
The Thaumaturgist, a Healer and a ? Spiritual Alchemist
The Sacred Mountain Retreat
P. O. Box 62
Golden, CO 80402
Website www.sacredmtnretreat.org
E-mail sacredmtnretreat2@yahoo.com
E-mail VikingHealer@yahoo.com
Cell Phone 303-909-3752

Remote Viewing: 6 Week Course
Thursdays starting May 20- June 24, 7:00-9:00 p.m.
Taught by Mike Van Atta
$20 per class investment

REMOTE VIEWING Course! Remote Viewing is a process developed by the military during the late 1950's and early 1960's by both Russia and the United States during the cold war to gather information. This process is done by an individual using astral projection techniques to mentally travel great distances as well as into the past or future. This program has been utilized more than half a century with confirmed quantifiable results by the military as well as local, State and Federal law enforcement agencies. Some refer to this connection with this new science as Astral Travel but in any case you are certain to find this new discovery an amazing introduction into a new world.
Learn how to do remote viewing during this 6 week evening course with skillful instructor Mike Van Atta!
http://www.crystallineenergy.com/MarchAprilClassandEventsSchedule.html

IN CASE YOU MISSED IT………
Mike Van Atta, Chairman of the Remote Viewing Club of Denver

Mike has been a remote viewer since 1996 and has performed about 2500 remote viewings over the past 10 years. These viewings have included searching for terrorists, crime scene perpetrators and alien visitors.

COMUFON Membership Application

If you are not a member of Colorado MUFON, now is the time!

Individual Membership Rate: $20 per year
Family Membership Rate: $30 per year

http://www.comufon.org/meeting%204_2005%20Mike%20Van%20Atta.htm
http://www.comufon.org/member.htm

Veteran claims that his calling is mind travel 295 Reads ?  

Posted by: ZamlaMM on Wednesday, May 28, 2003 - 11:54 AM

May 19, 2003

One day in 1989, Mike Van Atta slipped through a ceiling and into a prison cell somewhere in Southeast Asia. There he saw an American POW who had vanished during the Vietnam War two decades before.

http://www.remoteviewer.nu//modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=227&mode=mode=thread&order=0&thold=0

How To Walk The Labyrinth

On Sacred Mountain Retreat, Golden, Colorado

By Mike Van Atta

The SMR Labyrinth is privately owned and can be walked by the general public, by appointment only, for a donation.

http://www.denverspiritualcommunity.org/HowToDoIt.htm#anchor35983

Thaumaturgy...according to Wikipedia = 'Miracle Worker'
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thaumaturgist

Please read this list of names and tell me what they have in common.

Bob Smith, Billy Hendon, Delores Alfond, Tracy Usry, Mark Smith (Major, USArmy, Retired), Mike Van Atta (who calls himself ? Joyce Hunt when he is cross-dressing), Pat Plumadore, Earl Hopper, Steve Golding, Jerry Mooney, Todd Minarcin, Rich Daly, Chip Beck, Tim Castle, Dana Rohrabacher, Ted Sampley, Carol Hrdlicka, Monika Jensen, Bobby Garwood, "Lady Jen," "Operation Just Cause," Jack Bailey, Khambang Sebanhung, Judge Gayden, "Senator" Kirkpatrick, "Red" McDaniel, and more that I will add from time to time.

So, what do they have in common? ? Here it is: ? Of all the words this crowd has spoken, of all the actions they have taken, of all the claims they have made, not one of them has done a single thing that has resulted in the accounting for, the identification of, the return of a single missing American. ? What they have accomplished is to waste analytic time with their phony stories, to perpetuate mythology, and to mislead families and the American public. ? Period.

http://www.miafacts.org/bell_article.htm
*May the Sun warm your Heart, The Moon light your Path and Sacred Mother Earth embrace and protect you always.*

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
Re: Rev. Dr. Michael Van Atta
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2006, 03:05:20 pm »
Van Atta looks to be one of the stranger cases I've ever seen. (And that's saying quite a bit.) Leader of the POW Educational Fund and POW Lobby. On this link he claims the Russians took 20,000 US prisoners they kept secret even after the fall of the Soviet Union.
http://www.ipvnews.com/books/pris/ch9.html

The whole POW/MIA issue lends itself to conspiracy theories about them Commies and big bad liberal govt here in the US, but this is the first I've heard of overlap with Nuage and UFO people.

Did you notice what Van Atta claimed at his Remote Viewing Club?

"Mike feels we have advanced beyond these original techniques and now we can let our minds flow to the target object without assigning numbers or symbols. As an example, he had the audience remote view a picture he had in an envelope of himself holding two animals. The challenge was to remote view the animals. Mike set the stage by having us close our eyes and placed us in a transcendental mental state to help give us the “tools??? to remote view the photograph. A variety of audience members gave their mental impressions, however, Stace Tussel, a COMUFON board director, said she saw fish being held. Mike revealed the photo and he was in a pool of water holding the fins of two dolphins!
Mike talked about how seasoned remote viewers can view aliens on board their vessels. He said this has been done in the past by Nostradamus, Edgar Cayce, Uri Geller and Robert Monroe. Uri Geller said he got his psychic powers from a UFO ship named Spectra. Monroe said there are 49 different dimensions that can be entered based on altering vibrational speed. Objects would seem to manifest or disappear as a result of entering another dimension. Mike has remote viewed a member of the “Council of 9,??? a group of nine different alien races. Even the Soviets have been extensively involved in remote viewing experiments since the 1950s. And even though the CIA continues to deny the existence of extraterrestrial life, it is suspected they continue to fund remote viewing projects that involve contact with alien races."

Here's a post of his as "Viking Healer".
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/global-wings/message/1203?viscount=100
"I am a Healer. My Magickal Name is Viking Healer. I use Spiritual Alchemy and Remote Viewing to help one heal them self.....I have been a Healer in The Dolphin Energy Club (DEC), part of The Monroe Institute, since 1998. The DEC is a group of about 120 Healers from all over the country.....In my forthcoming book I provide a first-person account as The Healer, The Remote Viewer, The Alchemist, and The Thaumaturgist....I have studied hundreds of Healers and hundreds of healing methods. Healing is in fact, the working of Magick inside the body, mind, and spirit.....I help people find their own
healing path, using "The Healer's own Magickal Formulas", a formula that is full of Magickal Healing
Energies and Information.
TESTIMONIALS: In addition to removing malignant melanoma skin cancer, from 5-lymp nodes, inside
myself, in 28 days, I have helped many other people heal themselves. Here are a few examples: a) repaired dislocated hip, in two minutes; b) take headache?s away, in two minutes; c) after head injury caused coma, part of brain removed, was on life support systems and unconscious due to fall, brought back to life, in 5 days; d) when growth on uterus was removed it proved not to be not cancerous, in 5 days; e) turned 99% sure, liver cancer, into a calcium deposit, in 5 days; f) fixed chronic fatigue issue for a lady who was experiencing pain so strong that her nerves tightened up and no Doctors could find the answer, in 2 days; g) scoliosis, since a child and now in retirement, the pain went away, 2 days; h) Doctor thought she had colon cancer, tests found none, after healing prayers sent, in 2 days; i) daughter had CFS (Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, aka fibromialga), worked with 16 healers, not given permission by the soul to heal; j) restored loss sense of smell, in 2 days; k) changed man who was always in the bottom of a bottle, in 1 day; l) eliminated suspected tooth decay (a cavity), in 5 days; m) resolved internal conflict by talking to spirits of the dead, in 1 day; n) removed discovered lump on Thyroid Gland, in 24 hours; 0) helped ease pain in lives transition, in 7 days, before The Healee crossing over to the other side of life, taking away all her pain....
I work with a group of Celestial Healers, beings of light, who were assigned to my by God, to help me show people their own healing path and how to heal themselves."

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
Re: Rev. Dr. Michael Van Atta
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2006, 03:07:08 pm »
Van Atta looks to be one of the stranger cases I've ever seen. (And that's saying quite a bit.) Leader of the POW Educational Fund and POW Lobby. On this link he claims the Russians took 20,000 US prisoners they kept secret even after the fall of the Soviet Union.
http://www.ipvnews.com/books/pris/ch9.html

The whole POW/MIA issue lends itself to conspiracy theories about them Commies and big bad liberal govt here in the US, but this is the first I've heard of overlap with Nuage and UFO people.

Did you notice what Van Atta claimed at his Remote Viewing Club?

"Mike feels we have advanced beyond these original techniques and now we can let our minds flow to the target object without assigning numbers or symbols. As an example, he had the audience remote view a picture he had in an envelope of himself holding two animals. The challenge was to remote view the animals. Mike set the stage by having us close our eyes and placed us in a transcendental mental state to help give us the “tools??? to remote view the photograph. A variety of audience members gave their mental impressions, however, Stace Tussel, a COMUFON board director, said she saw fish being held. Mike revealed the photo and he was in a pool of water holding the fins of two dolphins!
Mike talked about how seasoned remote viewers can view aliens on board their vessels. He said this has been done in the past by Nostradamus, Edgar Cayce, Uri Geller and Robert Monroe. Uri Geller said he got his psychic powers from a UFO ship named Spectra. Monroe said there are 49 different dimensions that can be entered based on altering vibrational speed. Objects would seem to manifest or disappear as a result of entering another dimension. Mike has remote viewed a member of the “Council of 9,??? a group of nine different alien races. Even the Soviets have been extensively involved in remote viewing experiments since the 1950s. And even though the CIA continues to deny the existence of extraterrestrial life, it is suspected they continue to fund remote viewing projects that involve contact with alien races."

Here's a post of his as "Viking Healer".
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/global-wings/message/1203?viscount=100
"I am a Healer. My Magickal Name is Viking Healer. I use Spiritual Alchemy and Remote Viewing to help one heal them self.....I have been a Healer in The Dolphin Energy Club (DEC), part of The Monroe Institute, since 1998. The DEC is a group of about 120 Healers from all over the country.....In my forthcoming book I provide a first-person account as The Healer, The Remote Viewer, The Alchemist, and The Thaumaturgist....I have studied hundreds of Healers and hundreds of healing methods. Healing is in fact, the working of Magick inside the body, mind, and spirit.....I help people find their own
healing path, using "The Healer's own Magickal Formulas", a formula that is full of Magickal Healing
Energies and Information.
TESTIMONIALS: In addition to removing malignant melanoma skin cancer, from 5-lymp nodes, inside
myself, in 28 days, I have helped many other people heal themselves. Here are a few examples: a) repaired dislocated hip, in two minutes; b) take headache?s away, in two minutes; c) after head injury caused coma, part of brain removed, was on life support systems and unconscious due to fall, brought back to life, in 5 days; d) when growth on uterus was removed it proved not to be not cancerous, in 5 days; e) turned 99% sure, liver cancer, into a calcium deposit, in 5 days; f) fixed chronic fatigue issue for a lady who was experiencing pain so strong that her nerves tightened up and no Doctors could find the answer, in 2 days; g) scoliosis, since a child and now in retirement, the pain went away, 2 days; h) Doctor thought she had colon cancer, tests found none, after healing prayers sent, in 2 days; i) daughter had CFS (Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, aka fibromialga), worked with 16 healers, not given permission by the soul to heal; j) restored loss sense of smell, in 2 days; k) changed man who was always in the bottom of a bottle, in 1 day; l) eliminated suspected tooth decay (a cavity), in 5 days; m) resolved internal conflict by talking to spirits of the dead, in 1 day; n) removed discovered lump on Thyroid Gland, in 24 hours; 0) helped ease pain in lives transition, in 7 days, before The Healee crossing over to the other side of life, taking away all her pain....
I work with a group of Celestial Healers, beings of light, who were assigned to my by God, to help me show people their own healing path and how to heal themselves."