General > Frauds

Rise of the Moors

<< < (2/2)

educatedindian:
Al Moroccan Empire site, designed to fool people into thinking it's about Native rights.

https://treatyrights.org/lenapehoking/

Consular functions consist in:

(a) protecting in the receiving State (United States) the interests of the sending State (Al Morocco) and of its nationals, both individuals and bodies corporate, within the limits permitted by international law;

(b) furthering the development of commercial, economic, cultural and scientific relations between the sending State (Al Morocco) and the receiving State (United States) and otherwise promoting friendly relations between them in accordance with the provisions of the present Convention;

(c) ascertaining by all lawful means conditions and developments in the commercial, economic, cultural and scientific life of the receiving State (United States), reporting thereon to the Government of the sending State (Al Morocco) and giving information to persons interested;

(d) issuing passports and travel documents to nationals of the sending State (Al Morocco), and visas or appropriate documents to persons wishing to travel to the sending State (Al Morocco);

(e) helping and assisting nationals, both individuals and bodies corporate, of the sending State (Al Morocco);

(f) acting as Wizir notary and civil registrar and in capacities of a similar kind, and performing certain functions of an administrative nature, provided that there is nothing contrary thereto in the code of laws and regulations of the receiving State (United States)....

---------
Their "town hall" section makes it clear they are a faux Islam group:

20:15:31 From Phill Pabon : Islam
20:23:55 From Pierre DaGreat Productions : Another tip is opening palms
20:24:26 From Pierre DaGreat Productions : clenched fist keep energy in, open palms help flow and regulation
20:25:23 From Cande Kébéchet El : exactly
20:26:21 From Pierre DaGreat Productions : “Mudras” are a neat too for manipulating energy
20:26:30 From Pierre DaGreat Productions : ^hand placement
20:27:24 From Pierre DaGreat Productions : The weight of power, gotta master the vessel
20:28:44 From Pierre DaGreat Productions : speaking truth @oso
20:43:39 From Cande Kébéchet El : everything in time & space. As “Rome wasn’t built in one day”. I want to see things manifest in truth but I trust the direction of Lenapehoking. We are moving to where other Moors haven’t reached.
20:45:58 From Cande Kébéchet El : Islam Dyami
20:46:45 From Cande Kébéchet El : Islam Al
20:48:22 From Al : I'd like to drop my 2 cents after Sadhu
20:53:17 From Deborah Mariah West Bey : Thank you Omar.
20:55:16 From Cande Kébéchet El : straighten community without emotions
20:58:40 From Cande Kébéchet El : ASÉ 👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾
21:02:35 From Oso’s : word
21:07:59 From Cande Kébéchet El : 💕🔥🔥
21:11:18 From Oso’s : Omar listen
21:11:26 From Oso’s : jr
21:13:10 From Dyami Ali Bey : He is right
21:13:14 From Dyami Ali Bey : I agree 200%
21:14:39 From Cande Kébéchet El : Facts I’m guilty for the first birth certificate i signed because of lack of knowledge
21:16:08 From Sadhu Oddiya el : islam sooooo true
21:16:41 From Cande Kébéchet El : positive affirmations 💯💯
21:16:49 From TarTaKunaBey : Islam, father/mother balance, fine tune your position (role/part in the relationship)
21:19:29 From Cande Kébéchet El : I’m committed to the vision I have 2boyz that need to be men
21:22:47 From Cande Kébéchet El : Factz👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾
21:28:09 From Dyami Ali Bey : Islam Family. Duty calls. Love to all!
21:28:39 From Cande Kébéchet El : Peace Dyami💕
21:35:02 From Cande Kébéchet El : I’ve never partake in US calendar events
21:40:23 From Cande Kébéchet El : exactly we need more writers
21:41:34 From Deborah Mariah West Bey : Thank you TarTaKunaBey.
21:42:05 From Pierre DaGreat Productions : gotta roll fam, peace and blessings
21:42:21 From Jaleel-Hu El : islam
21:42:49 From Cande Kébéchet El : peace & love Pierre
21:50:27 From TarTaKunaBey : Islam
21:54:34 From Cande Kébéchet El : alway be a rainbow in someone sunshine

----------
Paper terrorism in their lists of phony legal notices, including claims to be Muslim nobles.

Deborah Mariah West Bey   
Deborah Mariah West Bey 13-Shaban-1442 Declaration and Proclamation of Al Moroccan Nationality Upon my inherited …

Lis Penden, Mailing Receipts, Nationalization   Consulate Staff   March 30, 2021   View
Sabrina Bey   
Sabrina Bey 9-Shaban-1442 Declaration and Proclamation of Al Moroccan Nationality Upon my inherited Nobility, and …

Lis Penden, Mailing Receipts, Nationalization   Consulate Staff   March 23, 2021   View
Sadhu Oddiya El   
Sadhu Oddiya El 29-Rajab-1442 Declaration and Proclamation of Al Moroccan Nationality Upon my inherited Nobility, …

Lis Penden, Mailing Receipts, Nationalization   Consulate Staff   March 17, 2021   View
Grand Open Press Release Final   

Lis Penden, Mailing Receipts, Nationalization   Consulate Staff   March 10, 2021   View
Jon Woods   
6-Rajab-1442 Declaration and Proclamation of Al Moroccan Nationality Upon my inherited Nobility, and upon my …

Lis Penden, Mailing Receipts, Nationalization   Consulate Staff   March 4, 2021   View
Oath of Office Ras   
4-Rajab-1442 Oath of Office – I Bey, Ras Jai, do solemnly affirm that I will …

Lis Penden, Mailing Receipts, Nationalization   Consulate Staff   February 17, 2021   View
Oath of Office Desmond   
4-Rajab-1442 Oath of Office – I Jones-Bey, Desmond, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully, …

Lis Penden, Mailing Receipts, Nationalization   Consulate Staff   February 17, 2021   View
Oath of Office Omar   
4-Rajab-1442 Oath of Office – I Brooks-Bey, Omar, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully, …

Oath of Office Jaleel   
4-Rajab-1442 Oath of Office – I El, Jaleel-Hu, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully, …

Omar Brooks-Bey Nationality Documents   
30-Jumada al-awwal-1433 Declaration and Proclamation of Al Moroccan Nationality Upon my inherited Nobility, and upon …

Jaquan Seeker Johnson El   
30-Jumada al-thani-1442 Declaration and Proclamation of Al Moroccan Nationality Upon my inherited Nobility, and upon …

Lis Penden, Mailing Receipts, Nationalization   Consulate Staff   February 12, 2021   View
Gleem Joseph Bey   
30-Jumada al-thani-1442 Declaration and Proclamation of Al Moroccan Nationality Upon my inherited Nobility, and upon …

Lis Penden, Mailing Receipts, Nationalization   Consulate Staff   February 12, 2021   View
Donguru Bey   

Declaration of Private Living Trust for the Al Moroccan Empire Consulate at New Jersey state republic   
27-Jumada al-thani-1442 Declaration of Private Living Trust for the Al Moroccan Empire Consulate KNOW ALL …

Lis Penden, Mailing Receipts, Nationalization   Consulate Staff   February 11, 2021   View
Roszella El Proclamation   
22-Jumada al-thani-1442 Declaration and Proclamation of Al Moroccan Nationality Upon my inherited Nobility, and upon …

Lis Penden, Mailing Receipts, Nationalization   Consulate Staff   February 5, 2021   View
Jaleel-Hu El Judicial Notice and Name Correction   
13-Jumada al-thani-1442 Declaration and Proclamation of Al Moroccan Nationality Upon my inherited Nobility, and upon …

Lis Penden, Mailing Receipts, Nationalization   Consulate Staff   January 27, 2021   View
Jaleel-Hu El Registered mail receipts for notices   
13-Jumada al-thani-1442 Declaration and Proclamation of Al Moroccan Nationality Upon my inherited Nobility, and upon …

Lis Penden, Mailing Receipts, Nationalization   Consulate Staff   January 27, 2021   View

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version