General > Frauds

Serafin Bermudez de la Cruz AKA Dabadi Thaayrohyadi alleged Toltec

<< < (6/6)

moonshine:
I’ve been being abused spiritually, energetically, sexually by this man for nearly 2 years now.

When I met him, he called himself Taï, - that time he was with his daughter, whom he called Sunflower - now I can see he changes names to hide his shady past.

He has zero integrity, as said before, extremely manipulative with his acts, words, and he misuses his abilities for his monetary benefit and sexual pleasure. Stay far away from him!

He - perhaps amongst others - targets western women to take advantage of their connections, arrange events for him, so he can have ‘safe’ places to come back again and again, and eventually invites people to Mexico on a ‘pilgrimage’ for great deals of money. Also I heard of complaints of his behaviour with other women.
He is careful with words and not lying in a sense of telling something untrue, he just goes around things and doesn’t mention some major facts, he is silent about the truth… He is a great storyteller though, what he says and writes sound sublime and genuine, but in reality it isn't coming from a place of honesty, transparency or integrity.

We met in an annual gathering for Wisdom keepers, where he participated for the first - and the last time.
After arranging him events in my town, we got together as a couple for a few months - he told me he was separated from his wife. Looking back I see all the red flags and how he manipulated me in the whole thing, also where my wounds are at, which both led to the unfolding of this this situation.
When I started to see clearly and finally listened to my intuition, I left the relationship around 1,5 years ago, but ever since he keeps on violating my energetic boundaries, 24/7, in my wake hours and dream state. I’m sensitive to energy and feel exactly what’s going on… and it's more than something subtle.
It’s all against my will and despite asking him to respect my souverignity, denying my permission to access my energy field and being a ‘no’ with my bodies.

I consider myself a rather resourced and emotionally stable person, who is not afraid of looking inside and embracing her shadows to her best knowledge, and I’ve been through traumatic events - that last for weeks - I was close to a nervous breakdown, have been having so many sleepless nights and continuous and various tortures in my bodies, constant manipulation of my womb, genitals and other body parts, sexual abuse every day… and I’m still in the healing process.

This journey has brought probably the greatest insights and opportunities to look at and heal my deepest wounds and even though it has been - and still is - really really tough, so challenging on many levels, I am grateful for this possibility to slowly, but steadily grow into a new version of myself.
I’m certainly not grateful to him though.

His new 'tribe' is in the Netherlands now, where he is at the moment and has people in Germany, France and who knows where else.
In Mexico he is involved in Centro Ceremonial Otomi and he lives either in Temoaya or Jiquipilco el Viejo.

I really don’t wish anyone to go through this, or to be abused in or outside of a healing session with him. Never engage with this man, just walk away.

moonshine:
Also, I came across this paper of him:

https://www.academia.edu/71088335/The_pilgrimage_of_french_spiritual_tourists_to_the_wellsprings_of_mexican_neo_shamanism

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version