General > Frauds

Great Turtle Island Federation, Robert Swift Arrow Daniel Rose

<< < (2/5) > >>

Superdog:
Even more fun.....apparently he's declaring my handle a "cyber terrorist" and actually falsely accuses me.  Just for conciseness...I've never declared Rose a "newage fraud" so that's clearly a lie.  I've also not posted erroneous information...as was stated, I linked to HIS OWN WEBSITE.  If somehow that is erroneous....err...I don't know....I gave an opinion that the thread would not remain in "research needed" for too long.  I don't have the power to declare anything. 

------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Republic-of-Lakotah/65544754035#!/profile.php?id=100000648038527&sk=wall

"User name: Superdog has posted erroneous information on a website www.newagefraud.org
which in my opinion is a case of defamation of character, and as you can see it has been read by 2215 people. I will seek justice. Superdog says that I, an...d others are newage frauds, I think who ever is hiding behind "Superdog"is the real fraud. We will now perceive "SUPERDOG" as a Cyber -Terrorist and inform the entities who support their website of the crimes that we believe that they are co conpirators of.

Here is the post by SUPERDOG
Topic: UNOTI, United Nations of Turtle Island,
Robert Swift Arrow Daniel Rose (Read 2215 times)
Posted by : Superdog

UNOTI, United Nations of Turtle Island, Robert Swift Arrow Daniel Rose
« on: August 12, 2008, 05:37:19 pm »
go to their website to see more"

--------------------------------------------------

He's also made a threat to use contacts at the Pentagon against the forum for acts of "intellectual murder, defamation of character, and cyber-terrorism on Cherokee Nationals"

Overreact much?  Rose...I'm probably the first one to say, come to the forum and make your case.  Everyone here at the board is willing to discuss things with you...however, real facts would be required.  I haven't proven anything, the information is out there for everyone to see and I didn't create it.  I simply started the thread to bring about a discussion on it.  Everything posted in this thread is available through a google search and the most damning words against you are written by others on other websites as well as yourself.  Why you've chosen my handle as a target is beyond me.  I have an opinion and I'm entitled to it, but if you've ever checked out the site you might notice that I would engage with anyone in a respectful manner.  I'm not mad at you for coming after my handle, but you may want to reconsider the harshness of your rhetoric as it may come back on you, not by me, but by all of our individual sense of balance....when there's two sides to a story, the truth often lies somewhere in the middle so I'd invite you to make your case, prove without a shadow of a doubt what you say.  As of this moment, with the methodology of rhetoric and intimidation I'm not convinced and I'd take a guess that anyone reading this thread and all the other information out there about your group might agree with me.....can't put words in their mouths...just a guess.

Superdog

educatedindian:
His latest hysterical and incredibly delusional email...no further comment needed. Can't waste time on a battle of wits with someone whose unarmed...

--------------

To [AL CARROLL] of  www.newagefraud.org
Sheeoh-Siyo-Osiyo- "Greetings" To All Our Relations             December 15, 2010
          Robert Swift Arrow Daniel Rose Gahliduh Ayahnooli
          Representative of The Cherokee Government
          of Cherokee Nation of Indians of Cherokee Country
          Treaties of 1730 & 1791
          United Nations of Turtle Island- Federation of Turtle Island

I am acknowledge by the [U S FEDERAL GOVERNMENT] and the Nation I represent is the only Cherokee Treaty Nation that exists today. The other Cherokee groups are using new names, but they are not using the historically known Treaty name that was used in over 11 Treaties that we have found so far. The other Cherokee groups are"Recognized" by the [U S FEDERAL GOVERNMENT], but only in [BIA] [DOI], but not in the exterior asserting any Treaties. If you check the Treaty database you will not find any Treaties with their names on the heading. If the other Cherokee groups wish to get involved with our repatriation process then they may do so, and we would welcome their participation, although we do not need recognition from them, because we are the only ones using the correct treaty name, and therefore we do not need to go backwards, but rather forwards. Our  Cherokee Government is Sovereign and none of our Government Representatives are [U S CITIZENS] like the other groups are. Sovereignty is - "Supreme Political Independence". I will now be bring up a complaint against you and your fraud site for defamation of character and treaty violation. Remember I am not a [US CITIZEN] like all the other elected Cherokee Chiefs. You can not use intimidation on me to coerce me to give you any other information regarding these matters. Obviously you are very angry at me, but it is rather I who am very displease with the activity on your website and will seek justice, and if needed shut your website down for acts of cyber-terrorism. This is your last warning to cease-and-desist from posting any erroneous information regarding the topic that we are now discussing, and remove all information involving posts related to this subject. You may post an apology if you wish but that is all. You have 7 (seven) days to remove the posts or we will continue to seek legal action against you. Think about your next action very seriously. You, through your website have just crossed the line over the "Two Row" Supreme Law of the Great Turtle Island, and by law I have the right to stop you from proceeding to commit intellectual murder on me and any of the people I represent. Changes your ways and go in peace. Nvwatohiyahdv

LittleOldMan:
Wonder what Judge Steve Russell over on Indianz might say about this.  I do believe he is CNO?  "LittleOldMan" ::) ::)

Laurel:

--- Quote from: educatedindian on December 15, 2010, 09:38:53 pm ---
I am acknowledge by the [U S FEDERAL GOVERNMENT] and the Nation I represent is the only Cherokee Treaty Nation that exists today. [...]I will now be bring up a complaint against you and your fraud site for defamation of character and treaty violation. Remember I am not a [US CITIZEN] like all the other elected Cherokee Chiefs. You can not use intimidation on me to coerce me to give you any other information regarding these matters. Obviously you are very angry at me, but it is rather I who am very displease with the activity on your website and will seek justice, and if needed shut your website down for acts of cyber-terrorism. This is your last warning to cease-and-desist from posting any erroneous information regarding the topic that we are now discussing, and remove all information involving posts related to this subject. You may post an apology if you wish but that is all. You have 7 (seven) days to remove the posts or we will continue to seek legal action against you. Think about your next action very seriously. You, through your website have just crossed the line over the "Two Row" Supreme Law of the Great Turtle Island, and by law I have the right to stop you from proceeding to commit intellectual murder on me and any of the people I represent. Changes your ways and go in peace. Nvwatohiyahdv

--- End quote ---

::) ::) ::)

Cetan:

--- Quote from: LittleOldMan on December 15, 2010, 10:26:58 pm ---Wonder what Judge Steve Russell over on Indianz might say about this.  I do believe he is CNO?  "LittleOldMan" ::) ::)

--- End quote ---

Even better I'd like to see John Cornsilk's reaction!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version