Author Topic: Roy Glass, AKA Roy Spotted Eagle  (Read 191628 times)

Offline kokopelli

Re: Roy Glass, AKA Roy Spotted Eagle
« Reply #90 on: April 02, 2013, 01:59:26 pm »
The only time that Roy Edgar has played with Bill Miller was a 5 minute stint with Point Judith at the first Gaffney Veterans Day Pow Wow.  That was it and all.....not even worth mentioning much less claiming.

Offline ChikashaTruth

« Reply #91 on: April 02, 2013, 02:03:46 pm »
He told me 3 years ago that he was a friend of Bill Miller!

Offline MattOKC

« Reply #92 on: April 03, 2013, 12:13:33 am »
Just got off the phone with Bill Miller. As soon as I asked him he knew this guy, Bill said "Oh man, THAT guy! He's a !@#%ing LIAR!"

Bill said that he has never played with this guy, and that Roy has gone around telling people that he actually beat Bill out for a Grammy once. Bill said, "Everything about that man is fake. Fake name, fake music, fake tribe, claiming he found his father's bones and stuff, and he's making all sorts of money on this crap. This guy may be one of the worst human beings I have ever met. TOTAL fraud."

I asked Bill for his permission to post his answer here and he said, "Yeah, absolutely! This guy is a @#^ing lunatic. If he's even using my name at all, I'll do whatever I can to make sure he's not associated with me."

Offline ChikashaTruth

« Reply #93 on: April 03, 2013, 12:47:34 am »
Thank you Matt!!!! This is just as many of us know and are out to tell the world to "WATCH OUT!!!"

Epiphany

« Reply #94 on: April 03, 2013, 01:18:44 am »
Thank you Matt, Bill Miller, and all of us here for working on this.

I now wonder about Roy's wife, Sharon. What role does she have in perpetuating fraud?

Offline ChikashaTruth

« Reply #95 on: April 03, 2013, 02:07:17 am »
She is and always has been right there with him. She bitterly defends all he says and does, even tough he treats her very poorly!

Offline MattOKC

« Reply #96 on: April 03, 2013, 02:37:32 am »
You know, now that I think about it, literally ALL of these guys treat their wives badly. I mean, seriously, have you ever known a fraud shaman who treated his wife, or women in general, with respect? (I'm including fraud-shamans who are even actually Native, but I won't name the man I'm thinking of here)

I might even go so far as to say that how a man treats women is perhaps one of the tell-tale indicators of his authenticity or fraudulence. Given the symbolic importance of gender respect in the emblems of the pipe bowl/stem, the sweatlodge willows, the sun dance, and so many other ceremonies, it seems logical that being out-of-spirit with those things corresponds to being out-of-spirit in other intimate life relationships as well.

Offline ChikashaTruth

« Reply #97 on: April 03, 2013, 02:40:16 am »
Great point Matt!

Offline milehighsalute

« Reply #98 on: April 03, 2013, 03:06:21 pm »
looks like case is closed here haha

Offline ChikashaTruth

« Reply #99 on: April 03, 2013, 03:23:58 pm »
No, case is not closed until he get to "Known Fraud" status!

Offline Lt Black

« Reply #100 on: April 03, 2013, 05:36:12 pm »

« Reply #59 on: March 27, 2013, 05:42:34 AM »

Here is proof that he was NOT born in Oklahoma. Yes, this is his birth certificate. He was born in S.C. and has always lived there, except when he was on the run. Then he spent a time in Arkansas.Before that in Georgia.Sharon is his 5th so called wife, but by far the best con yet. She carries his lies through in the name of Jesus.If anyone knows of these two and the scams they run PLEASE let people know. It has been proven that the Cherokee Boys home scam was just that-- a scam-- they have been pocketing the money for years saying the sales of his cd's proceeds were going to the boys home. You should see the pow wow videos and read the statements he has made. He has even pretended to dig up artifacts on people's property. Objects that did not come from the property. Trickster Con artist-- But Thank Creator he is NOT Cherokee, because the ancestors would be so ashamed.

Bearheart... I would like to speak with you about this information.  I can be reached at the Sheriff's Office.

Offline bearheart

« Reply #101 on: April 04, 2013, 03:05:22 am »
 Tryed to remove the copy of Roy's birth certificate, was not able to. Have contacted the admin. to have it removed. Did not realize I was doing anything wrong by posting it, but after speaking with Lt. Black via telephone was told it needed to be removed. Roy Glass had contacted the Union County Sheriff's Dept. about this matter. Does not surprise me. Another tactic

OK I finally figured it out. I had to go back to the original message and hit modify. So the copy of Roy Glass's  S.C. birth certificate should be off of the forum.
       Still does not change the truth that he was not born in Stilwell Oklahoma.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2013, 06:05:40 am by bearheart »

Offline MattOKC

« Reply #102 on: April 04, 2013, 04:00:30 am »
Pretty sleazy. So the guy thinks posting public information is wrong enough to go to cops, but he feels entitled to A) collect funds for an alleged scam charity, B) allegedly forge an identification document, C) allegedly commit fraud with regards to his professional status, and D) allegedly commit fraud with regard to his association with Bill Miller.

A man who can't even spell "Buffalo" right on his fake card. Roy Spotty History.

Sorry for all the "allegedlys" but like the parable says, "you knew I was a snake when you picked me up."

BTW, Bill called me back to tonight just to be sure this had been cleared up. He is SO fuming mad that this man has been invoking Bill's good name for personal gain. He said, "It's bad enough that tons of other people do that stuff to me all the time, try to cash in on who I am behind my back. But to have the biggest scumbag around do it..." He says that there's only one other man as depraved as Roy who does this stuff, but I forgot to ask permission to quote Bill on that guy, so I won't for now.

« Reply #103 on: April 04, 2013, 04:46:43 am »
Not sure why it is wrong to post a person's birth certificate, when that information is public record. Perhaps Lt. Black would care to enlighten us?

eta: Well, I can understand for concerns of Identity theft, of course. But anyone can get birth records.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2013, 05:33:50 am by critter - a white non-ndn person »
press the little black on silver arrow Music, 1) Bob Pietkivitch Buddha Feet http://www.4shared.com/file/114179563/3697e436/BuddhaFeet.html

Offline Superdog

« Reply #104 on: April 04, 2013, 10:49:36 am »
Roy's action seems to confirm the authenticity of the BC. 

Superdog