Author Topic: do.ordonot.thereisnotry  (Read 3271 times)

do.ordonot.thereisnotry

do.ordonot.thereisnotry
« on: October 13, 2010, 04:57:15 am »
Hello,

Thank you for welcoming me here.  I am a person who reverences all living beings.  I appreciate the efforts being made here.  Thank you.  I find you looking for more info regarding Kiesha Crowther.  I will admit that I felt good listening to her, as many do, but eventually my discernment kicked in and I began to search for more info. 

I am one who has had many spiritual, religious and supernatural experiences all my life.  I am open hearted, loving, empathic soul, ok.  So, my balance is to discern and question.  I value transparency and seek it in others. 

I am an artist, writer, contemplative.  I do offer services of Reiki, intuitive readings and such, however, I never claim to be Native or a Shaman or Medicine Woman or anything such as that.  I am me, that is enough.

I have been blessed to experience a couple sundances and sweats in South Dakota in the late 90's.  I do not share that with my clients, acquiantances or anyone else for gain, it is never mentioned on my site.  I mention it here to let you know, I appreciate and hold that sacred.  Also, my foster brother who I adored is of the Crow nation.  And my sister is half Cherokee, tho she won't tell anyone that.  She is a beautiful strong person.  Our father was a con a brilliant sick abusive man.  He exploited everything and everyone.  Being the youngest and seperated from him at age 6 thanks to my sister and mom, I am thankful for her inner strength and moral courage.

Also, her mother (Cherokee) commited suicide before our father met my mother.  This is the first time I have shared that story with anyone other than my husband, so please know, this is my transparency to you.  Thanks.

do.ordonot.thereisnotry

Re: do.ordonot.thereisnotry
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2010, 05:04:10 am »
also, what i mean when i say being me is enough, simply that it wouldn't occur to me to try and be something or someone i am not.  maybe when i was in my early teens and then early 20's i did in a lot of ways.  but not now in my life.  i know who i am and i want to help, not hurt. 

btw, yes, i love yoda, so the name i chose shows.  thanks for listening!