Author Topic: Carl  (Read 3505 times)

Carl
« on: October 26, 2008, 07:40:23 pm »
Hi, I'm Carl. Not Indian. Divorced from one. (Still get along - as in "git along, little dogies, git along" - our own separate ways.) I may be too left-brained (Ex used to say so) but I am a FACT stickler. So, you can expect me to be as hard on myself as I might seem about anybody else. Look forward to learning alot and adding to my knowledge of FACTS - in the hope this all somehow leads to a better life for all our children. (we sure have made a mess to leave them  :( ) Anyway, glad to be here for as long as I can be. (I was already banned once - so if I dissappear, well, it's been real - and me and my FACTS can go somewhere else....where maybe we'll meet up again...)

- Carl

Offline Defend the Sacred

• Global Moderator
Re: Carl
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2008, 08:55:37 pm »
If you've been banned, you're banned. Period. I don't know what makes you think that creating a new account is in any way appropriate. You're still the same person. It fits the pattern we've seen over and over - someone is told they're not welcome, and they try to violate boundaries and push their way in anyway. All too familiar in the appropriation milieu.